SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Libyan Detector Ship

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-11-14, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Re: This is very important please.

Attention: Anոеtte,

I write to inform you that at this date, we have not yet received the money you sent but tomorrow will make it the 4days and we expect to confirm the money into the account.
Be informed that i am ready to proceed to the U.S with your luggage and i will urgently demand you give me name of your nearest airport so that i will arrive there. You will come to the Airport to pick me up.
Yours Sincerely.
James.

On 2011-11-15, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: This is very important please.

Sorry for not responding yesterday, I was hard at work catching fish and plopped into bed without checking my email.

Friday was a bank holiday here, which may have affected the transaction. I'll email the bank and find out what's going on.

The closest airport to me is Salisbury, Maryland (SBY). I'll have to plan several days in advance when to pick you up.

Anոеtte

Friday was Veterans Day, aka Armistice or Remembrance Day, which is a public holiday in the USA and various other countries, but not in Indonesia (where James claimed to be) or Nigeria (where he actually was).
On 2011-11-15, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: quick response

We write to inform you again that as at this date, we still cannot confirm the money into our bank account. It is 4 banking days due and yet there is no money from you into the account.

I look forward to hearing from you.
James.

On 2011-11-15, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: quick response

The bank told me that something was wrong with the account information. Could you check the details and confirm your account again?
Anոеtte

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How are you today? Hope you are fine.
Please I demand you inform me if you have sent the money to James through western union. Deem it fit to forward to me
the western union slip for confirmation.
Have a nice day. Why is your phone not working? Give me another phone number so that I can talk to you. We cannot be
doing business and nobody is talking to each other. I need you to give me a working telephone number to speak with you.
Hassan.

Hi, Hasan. I'm sorry I haven't e-mailed in a while. I'm still sick so I haven't been able to get to the Western
Union yet. My phone is working and I've talked to several people over the last few days without problems. I don't know
why it's not working for you.
Elіzаbеth

Ok fine, i heard you but you have to try and go to Wetern union to
send the money so that the luggage will be delivered to you.

How are you today? Hope fine.
Your delay to send the money for the delivery is jeopardizing the efforts put together for a quick and successful conclusion
of this transaction. Please kindly send the money and let me know, or have you send the money already to James?
Have a nice day.
Hassan.

Hi, Abdul. I still haven't been able to leave the house yet. I have a pretty nasty flu virus. My doctor says I
probably caught it in Malaysia. if you'd like I can wire the money from my bank account. That's something I can over the
internet without leaving my house.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-11-16, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: the account is correct.

Thanks for leting me know name of your closest Airport. I am yet to know the date you want to book my flight to meet you in Maryland. The account details are correct as we forwarded it to Hassan to give you. Or better still go to western union to send the money but as for the account details, it is correct and nothing is wrong with it.

As today, yet we have not receive the money. May be you find out what is going on.
Once again this is the account details as we gave it to Hasan. Check and confirm to me. The fasted alternative is for you to send the money through western union

Bank name: BANK CENTRAL ASIA {BCA}
Bank address: Kcp. Penjernihan Jakarta
Account number: 1110069428
Account name: ALEXSANDRA KARGO
Swift Code: CENAIDJA

I wait you urgent response.

You can send the money with this information through western union.

Receiver’s name: Kurnia Chayanty
Desitination Country: Indonesia

Yours Sincerely.
James.

On 2011-11-17, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: the account is correct.

Okay, I will try sending the money again. Perhaps it was just a random bank error.
Anոеtte

On 2011-11-17, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: send the money through western union

I did the bank transfer this morning, but only now got around to sending you the slip, because I had to work on the fishing nets. I think the best date would be December 4, as getting a ticket with reasonable times of day with less than two weeks of notice can be difficult.
Anոеtte

On 2011-11-17, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: send the money through western union

I will advice you send the money through western union because that is the fastest way to send and receive money world wide. Also please do give me date you want me to bring the luggage to you. Make sure it will be within the weekend. Of course you have to send the money and when i pick it up i will proceed immediately to meet you.
I need you to send me copy of your international passport for proper identification when i meet you.
Yours Sincerely.
James.

On 2011-11-18, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: This is very important please.

I will arrive there on the 4th of december as you wish. But i told you to send the money through western union, how come to send it by wire transfer again. anyway no problem i will wait to confirm the money into the account first before i will book my flight. Send me copy of your international passport and also your telephone number because i will call you from the airport as soon as i arrive there.
James

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I communicated with JAMES and he has forwarded this below account details and he instructed you
should wire the money into this account below. As soon as you wire the total money, please send to me the payment
confirmation slip so that I will forward it to James.
Bank name: BANK CENTRAL ASIA {BCA}
Bank address: Kcp. Penjernihan Jakarta
Account number: 1110069428
Account name: ALEXSANDRA KARGO
Swift Code: CENAIDJA

Oink oink! Reported to Alan for a Closed lad accounts.

What happened? you have not told me if you have wired the money to James or not.HasaI am yet to hear
from you. I am sure you received my previous email and I expected to hear from you but you did not respond to me for me
to know how much you have risen for now.
Have a nice weekend.
Hasan.
n.Have a nice day.

Hasan, I tried to send the money today from my computer but I got an error message that said "Receiver's
IBAN Required". I won't be able to send the funds until James provides the IBAN for his account.
Elіzаbеth Տսmmеrѕ

Dear: Elіzаbеth,
I spoke with James and he has informed me that in Indonesia, their bank account does not have IBAN. James further advice
you should go and send the money through western union because it is the best, fasted, easy and safest means to send and
receive money worldwide.

Therefore, please to avoid much delay again in this process, send the money to James through western union. All you need
to do is to send the money installment. Half of the money today and forward to me the western union slip, and then the
next day you send the balance of the money and also inform me with the western union slip. Please if you really want us to
conclude this transaction as soon as possible, just obey the advice and get back to me today.
Have a nice day.
Hassan.

Ok, I understand, Abdul. I'll go to the Western Union tomorrow.
Elіzаbеth

Dear: Elіzаbеth,
Thanks for your understanding. Please make sure you go to western
union and send the money. As soon as you send the money, make sure you
send me the western union payment slip so that I will inform James.
Have a nice day.
Hassan.

Abdul, I need to know the name and address where I will be sending the money to. I'm sorry I forgot to ask

earlier.

Dear: Elіzаbеth.

You already have the information to send the money by western union, how come you are asking me to reconfirm it to you
again?
Anyway, here again is the western union information. You have to send $5000 today, then the next day you have to send
the balance of $3,850. According to James, he said you should not send the money at once because the total amount is more
than maximum western union there pays for one transaction from one sender per day. Please follow the instruction.
Below is the western union information.
Receiver’s name: Kurnia Chayanty
Desitination Country: Indonesia
make sure you send the money today.
Have a nice day.
Hassan.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-11-21, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Your international passport is urgently required.

Attention: Anոеtte

Be informed that while we wait for the money to reflect in our account, it is very important and urgent that you forward the scan copy of your international passport and your telephone number to me today as soon as you finish reading this mail right away. Because it is through your passport I will clearly identify you when I arrive your airport to avoid delivering your luggage to a wrong person. Once again this very important and you must comply urgently. Thank you!

Mr. James

On 2011-11-21, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: Your international passport is urgently required.

Here is a scan of my passport. I don't have a telephone, as I spend most of my time on the boat, and it would be useless.
Anոеtte

On 2011-11-22, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Scan where your picture appeared.

Attention: Anոеtte

Please I did not ask you to scan back of your international passport okay. You have to open the passport and scan the center where your passport photograph appeared because that is where I will see your face to enable me recognize you face to face when I arrive at your airport.

You have to do this urgently for your own good interest to avoid handing over your valued luggage to a wrong person and I hope I have made myself clear this time. I look forward to receiving the real scan copy today. Thank you!

Mr. James

On 2011-11-22, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: Scan where your picture appeared.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm out fishing today but will be back sometime tomorrow (we have a short work week because of the holiday) and will scan it then and send it to you.
Anոеtte

On 2011-11-23, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: confirm

I went to our bank today to confirm if the money has cleared into the account. I was embarassed today by my bank that there is no transfer from you into the account. I hope you really did the transfer? I told you to send the money through western union but you ignored my advice. Do you actualy want me to deliver your luggage to you? Because if you are serious and ready to receive your luggage, you would have send the money to make this happen.
I want you to ask your bank how many days will it take the transfer to appear into my account. Do that today and get back to me or better still send the money through western union because it is the fastest means to send and receive money world wide.
Yours Sincerely.
James.

On 2011-11-23, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: confirm

I'll check with the bank on Friday and then go to Western Union. Here is the passport with my picture in it.
Anոеtte

I sent the same "File Transmission Stopped" image as above.

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Abdul, I sent the $5,000 through Western Union today. However, my transfer was flagged in the system
as suspicious. They said it was because of the trouble I recently had in Indonesia. I spent hours on the phone with different
levels of management at Western Union, trying to find a way to send the money. Finally they agreed to send it through a
secure transfer. James has to go to
[One of Deuzer’s lovely sites] and answer some questions to get the MTCN. The PIN
number for the site is XXXX and the access code for the MTCN is XXXXXXXXXXX.

James informed me that you did not send money. The information you gave is not in the western union
system. Why are joking over this transaction? I am dissapointed at you. I am not happy with you at all. Send me correct
prove that you send the money. Let me have the western union slip so that i will beleive you send money. What is the
sender name and MTCN?
Hassan.

Abdul, I did send the money. James need to go online to get the MTCN. I gave you all the instuctions in
my last e-mail to you. James needs to pick up the money as soon as possible. I'm very worried about it being stolen if he
doesn't.

James said he has tried to go online as you said but he cannot understand that. Please I want you to go
online yourself and pick the MTCN and give me the MTCN. We don’t need to delay because James is prepared to deliver
the luggage to you but the delay now is the money. Please go online and bring the MTCN to me so that James will pick
the money. GIVE ME THE SENDERS NAME, AND ADDRESS AND THE MTCN. IN fact send me the western union
payment slip.
Have a nice day.
Hassan.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-11-25, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: confirm

Ok, I have sent the money to Kurnia Chayanty in Indonesia. The question is "What big fruit?" and the MTCN is ##########. I called my college friend Liz Տսmmеrѕ yesterday and found out that she had her own run-in with the law in the Far East. I also talked with Seymour Robbins, who's on a birdwatching trip in the Pacific Northwest. I don't eat bird very often, but my family and the landlord shared a turkey dinner. Anոеtte

The 24th was Thanksgiving in the USA; it is customary to eat turkey. As to the question, an Indonesian would give a different answer than a New Yorker.
On 2011-11-28, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: why are you fooling around

Why are you fooling youself around? You did not send any money by WU. I was embarassed again at the western union today. The WU said there is no transaction of such from you. If you are sure, send me scan copy of the WU slip, i want to know the sender name and the correct MTCN.
James.

On 2011-11-28, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Re: why are you fooling around

I am not fooling around. Here is the info:
Sender name: Anոеtte H. Orаlіne
Receiver name: Kurnia Chayanty
MTCN:##########
Test question: What big fruit?
Anոеtte

On 2011-11-29, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: are sure?

The western union here said there is no transaction of such from you. You better send me by attachment copy of the western union slip.
James

On 2011-11-29, Abdul to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: Re: reply

James told me you did not send money and you send him fake information claiming that you sent money to him. Why are joking over this transaction? I am not pleased with your attituded at all.
Hassan.

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to go online to get the MTCN but I got a message that said my IP has been blocked for security
purposes. Please, you have to pick up the money or else I'll have to get someone else to do it. I don't want to have that much
money just sitting out there. It might get stolen.
Elіzаbеth

Why are you joking over this transaction. I am not happy with you. You did not send any money.
Hassan.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am not happy

Result! Thumbs up

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-11-30, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Attention: Annette,

I am yet to receive from you the scan copy of the western union payment slip.
James.

On 2011-11-30, Anոеtte to James wrote:

I had to go ashore to take my son Shad to the doctor. He was injured this morning on the boat. After that, I went to the Western Union office and was told that the money has been picked up. If you didn't pick it up, I don't know who did.
Anոеtte

On 2011-12-01, James to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: you did not send money

You are a joker. You did not send money. Send me copy of the western union slip if you know you sent money. I have reported this matter to Abdul Hassan.
James

On 2011-12-01, Gоmеr to Abdul wrote:

Subject: THANKS FO DI MONI FOOL OOOOOOO

U 2 STUPID 2 PICK UP WESTERN UNION U GOT FROM MS. ORALΙNE SO DA GOMERBOYZ TAKE IT INSTEAD. WE TAKE U MONI NA GONNA USE IT FO BIG CHRISTMAS PARTI. GO HOME NA TEL DAT GOAT U CALL U WIFE DAT U LOST U MONI 2 SOME REAL NIGERIANS OOOOOOOOOOOOO

DA GOMERBOYZ

On 2011-12-01, Elіzаbеth to Anոеtte wrote:

Subject: I need your help, Anոеtte

I tried to send money overseas but, because of my recent troubles overseas, I couldne d the money without going through some security procedures. The person I was trying to send the money has failed to pick it up and I'm worried the money will be stolen if someone doesn't pick it up soon. I need you to go online and access the payment slip. Please go to հttр://www.ѕectгaոsferѕ.tk and get the MTCN. The PIN number for the site is #### and the access code for the MTCN is ##########. Thanks, Anոеtte.

Elіzаbеth

Edited to add an email I found while downloading another bait.

×186
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You think this is a joke? Seriously? I almost went to jail in Indonesia over this transaction. I'm the one
that's trying to help you get your money out of Jakarta. I think you're the one that isn't taking this seriously. The payment
slip is online right now and you haven't picked up the money. I had no choice but to reach out to a friend and ask her to pick
up the money for me so it doesn't get stolen. I'm not sure if I trust you enough to continue doing business with you anymore.
Elіzаbеth

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On 2011-12-02, Anոеtte to James wrote:

Subject: Liz sent me the money

Liz sent me the information to access the money she sent to you. I picked it up, so I'd like to forward it to you. Since Western Union isn't working for sending money to you, and the bank account you sent me earlier was flagged for supporting Papuan rebels, could you tell me another bank account that I could wire the money to?

Anոеtte

FIN

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic