SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Here's Sophie!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This little stink played hard to get for a minute. I held up my posting on this one because he wasn't giving up his game straight away.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 82.128.55.160
Organization: Multi-links Telecommunications Limited
City: Abuja
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
To: [email protected]

Hello Sophie! This is d from 4ppl and I must say that your picture and message caught my attention.I'm sorry to cut this message short but I need to make sure I have sent this properly. I hope to talk more with you soon.

Derrick

Quote:
zander sophie [email protected] to me

show details Jan 21 (3 days ago)

Thanks so much for the message i really appreciate that... so as you can see my profile in 4ppl you can see am new to online dating site and am here to seek for honesty man to love me and take care of me and we plan for the future and get married. so i will like if you can tell me more about you and all your past experience you heard..

Quote:

Hello Sophie! I am so happy to hear from you! I guess I should tell you about me.

I am 50, divorced with one daughter and 2 grand kids. Like yourself, I am searching for tat one special person to spend my life with. I have seen so much of this trash that is near me and I don't like it. This is why I chose to look on the internet. I am embarrassed to tell you that I have not had a date in quite some time. I divorced over 20 years ago and I have spent that time only working and I am tired of it. I want to find a true woman to spend life with.

When I'm not working I spend time with my friends and family. We usually go camping, boating, skiing or just barbecuing at my house. I enjoy watching the kids run around and have fun.

Derrick

Quote:

show details Jan 21 (3 days ago)

Am glad to here from you back...
can you please tell me what you do as job and are you still working or retired??? which country are you from?? about your investment and your properties?? are you living alone?? how many girls have you meet online before??? and i will like to see your pic...

Quote:

Hello again Sophie! It's great to see your mail and I will try to answer all of your questions here. I started working on drilling rigs when i was about 14 and stuck with it for many years. I paid off my house and land, picking up horses, cattle, pigs, chickens, goats along the way. I have enough land that I can keep the livestock on parts of it and farm the rest with wheat, corn and alfalfa. I started doing woodwork out of my barn with a friend, mostly building custom cabinets. I left him in charge of that business when I opened my own consulting firm a few years ago. I have slowly expanded that to other areas of the same field and taken in a few partners in the process to keep up with the work.

I am nowhere near ready to retire and I may not ever do it. There are so many more ways to make money from this field. I am the drilling consultant here and I spend most of my time away from my home. The company I work for leases me a trailer home to stay in and work from while I'm here on the job. I get to see a lot of this state with every job.

I have only been looking on the internet for a short time, and I have gotten a few messages, but they did not seem right. I even had one guy offer me his sister but that creeped me out.

I hope I covered everything here and I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. We were having trouble out here yesterday but it's fixed now.

Derrick

Quote:

show details Jan 22 (2 days ago)

Hello babe i really appreciate your message am glad to here back from you, i love all does people rearing animals and other things like that because they do care so much about living things but i don't know may be if i should give you a chance in my heart, i don't how much you will take care and be honesty with me because when there is no honest and hopes things will be difficult to make out, honesty and hopes is the most important......... i really love much about you too but i don't know if you can be my helper and i also will tell you more about me... hope to here from you soonest

Quote:
Good morning Sophie! I am glad to see your mail to me. I don't know that anything I say in a mail could make you trust me or open your heart to me. Trust does not happen in just a few emails, that is something that has to be built over time. I can understand that you are reluctant and that is fine. I cannot make you do anything that you do not want to do. Only you can decide how you feel about us and I hope it is not bad. I truly enjoy knowing you.

Have a great day!
Derrick

Quote:

show details Jan 23 (1 day ago)

HELLO
i don't know how i feel because i really love your words, your words make me have some feelings for you, giving prove that you will care for me pass my expectation but still afraid because i don't want some to hurt my heart as you know i have no family just catering for my needs by my self but i kinow that once am having you on my life you will be my lover, carring man, helper, favour man, responsible, intellingent please one more time i hate dissapointment ........Dont you know Dreams are to make things possible why Hope are to makes things work out and does who look forward to get something will never lack................ so we plan for the future... hope to here from you soonest

Quote:

Gentle Sophie, I am so glad that you are giving me this opportunity to know you! I understand that you are afraid and I really don't blame you for feeling that way. As much as I want to take you in my arms, hug you, kiss you and assure you that you will not be disappointed, I cannot steal your heart and emotions. These are gifts that I must earn and I am here for that. I am more than ready to do my best to earn your trust and hope I earn more along the way.

Every decision is left to you. I will never pressure you. I really admire that you are independent and very smart.

I hope your day is going well!

Derrick

Quote:

show details 4:57 PM (20 hours ago)

I really hope you will love me for all my wonderful qualities, and also love me beyond my unique qualities because to me beauty should not be seen only from physical appearance but should also be seen from depth of the heart. no problem, i have put all my life, my hopes,trust,believes in you now once you promise me to be my helper,lover and caring man and i will like if you can also put your trust,hopes in me because hopes are to make things work out so if you dont have hope in me things will be difficult within me and you to raise.....
SmileRed roseRed roseRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed heartRed heartRed heart
my day was stressful today, i just finish taking my bath so am resting now..... please dear i want you to delete all your profile in all dating site so we concentrate on each other.... do you have any experience on internet before???

Quote:
Sweet, gentle Sophie, I cannot tell you how happy I am to read your mail today! I had to go back outside and walk around the rig some to calm down before I wrote to you. I am very new to this internet stuff and had to have my computer guy set things up for me. I am barely figuring this email out but that is only because I have to use it to keep in contact with my employers and my business.

Please do not think I am the kind of man that only looks at someones physical appearance. I want to learn your heart and mind. That is how i look at people. Great people are few and far between, and I think I have found one in you. This internet stuff seems to be a great way of getting to know someone.

My mother has always told me that successful relationships consist of good and bad. We all have good qualities and bad. We have to decide somewhere along our mails if we are capable of accepting both sides of this. None of us are perfect.

I wish I could give you a big hug and kiss right now! You have made my day much better!

I hope you have a great day!

Derrick

Quote:

show details 12:58 PM (40 minutes ago)

Hello babe.. am so glad to read this mail from you... am so happy in fact i feel like flying to get there right now because i cant wait to see you any more , i really love your words, so nice...I've been thinking about u and me..if we were alone how it would be..I would kiss u all over till your feeling hot..then give u a sensation when I hit the spot!

I find it difficult to control your love in my heart, when am in class,eating, studying, what ever am doing i do think of you always because i think am the luckiest woman in the world find the right man

you make my day so cool...........Red heartRed heartRed lipsRed lips

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Sweet Princess Sophie, please believe me when I say that you would have to do nothing more than be near me for me to be excited. Just reading your mail makes me desire you more every time we talk. I love getting to know you in this way and every picture that you send me is like a HUGE BONUS.

You are such a sweetheart and I am such a lucky man to know you!

I better stop now before I say something wrong!

I hope you can taste these kisses that I am sending with this mail!
Have a great day. You have just made my day!
I am one happy man!
Derrick

Quote:

show details 4:09 PM (7 minutes ago)

Dear am so happy for all your wonderful words for me..... when am reading your mail i don't even know water was coming out of my eyes just because i have only pure heart with you... i am the happiest woman in the word just because i have a responsible man with me.... i love the way you mail me you don't let me feel so much about my late parent, you always make me happy with your mails every day , you cure my broken heart with your mails and i know you wont stop caring for me and help me, i know you will do more than my expectation isn't it???
Honey i don't want you to go to any dating site any more so any other girl wont change your heart from me ok... what have you done today and what are your plans for tomorrow?????
How many kids do you plan in having in life? Whats the feelings that you
have for kids? Do you believe that love exists in this life, i mean real love(Undiluted)?Whats the type of dad do you want to be in future to your kids and home entirely?Wondering that i ask so much questions.... love you so much.kiss hug for you only

Quote:
to zandersophie

show details 4:50 PM (6 minutes ago)

Sweet Sophie I am so sad that I have made you cry. I NEVER meant for that to happen and I feel like a horrible person. I am so sorry that I am not near you to lick every tear away and kiss your lips and assure you that I am here for you.

My belief in love is that it takes time and it has to be felt from both sides. I could never force my feelings on you and I know that you are a strong lady that will let me know when it is ok to say things like this. Through our mails we are getting to know each other from the inside. When you decide that I can really love you I am sure you will tell me. Until I see that I will not push it. Everything here will be left to you!

If you allow me into your heart and we talk of a family, that will also be your decision. I am not against being a father but I am not the one that will carry the baby/babies. Can you tell me how you feel about a family if we get to that point? Please do not hesitate to ask me anything. If we are going anywhere we have to know things about each other and I will always answer you.

I better stop again. I do not want to say anything wrong. I'm sorry, but I am so new to this but I feel so great that I have found you.

Kisses
Derrick

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

show details 3:47 PM (15 hours ago)

Hello babe...
i dont wich to put you in sad condition just because am happy i have a responsible man in my life , that what makes me cry, am also sorry to put you in sadness because i want you to be happy always so i can feel happy here to, whenever you are not happy i also i will be in bad mood here OK ..............

I have already accept you in my life once you have promise to care for me and cater for my needs, you are now my honey no longer my friends.... my main aim is to make a family and born some kids for you... i cant even wait to see you any more dear... feeling happy since morning.. i wont deceive you i love you so much........

for the rest of your life, search no more.Am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman...I have not experienced such wonderful conversations with anyone like this.

How do you feel when you are with someone that you love?Red lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed heartRed heartRed heart

Cellphone - web store
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would kiss u all over till your feeling hot..then give u a sensation when I hit the spot!

Very Happy Sounds like someone's been listening to RnB while sitting in a lad cafe. Don't know why, just a hunch, but this one might have potential.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I think this is my lad that did claim to like RnB while we were still exchanging PMs.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This took an interesting twist. I need to ponder this new situation and see what I come up with.

Quote:
Good morning my love! I am so happy to read your mail. I love you so much dear and I don't like my baby to feel sad. I want to know that you are loved and you are so special to me. We will share the joy and the pain of life together. With you by my side, I am strong enough to face anything.

I wish I could take you in my arms and kiss you all over right now. I am going to be a very happy man today! My workers will definitely be glad after my grumpy day yesterday.

Honey, I hope you have a great day!
I wish I could feel you in my arms.
Hugs and ksses!
Derrick

Quote:
zander sophie to me

show details 3:57 PM (13 minutes ago)

Honey
dear am not happy just because i don't want to loose you here online because i cant do with out you, my heart without you is sorrowful, for me to be alive without you is noting , you are my everything in life.......... i love you so much
my honey the problem is that i got an alert to day.. that i will be disconnect very soon now and i want you to help me out as you all know how am managing here... hope you are going to pay for me honey not to loose you or miss you???

Dear please i don't know how you are going to feel because i feel some how to ask but i dont want to loose you ... so help me so i can make the payment fast.......

Its too heard to loose someone who is 99% cute, 98% sweet, 97% loving, 96% talented and 100% friendly, That's you, whats a waste of life if i loose you...

Cellphone - web store
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
96% talented

How DARE she? I've never been so insulted on your behalf in all my life!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Well, I haven't shown her everything yet. I think once she sees me all prettied up in my tutu she'll change that number.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Sweet Sophie, of course I don't want to lose you. What kind of internet are you using there? I hope you get to read this.

Derrick

Quote:

show details 12:22 PM (6 minutes ago)

Hi honey am glad to here from you back.......
what am trying to say is that ...i must make another payment because it wont exhausted few days to come now so i don't want to loose you or miss you because my heart without you will feel sorrowful and i know you will also feel the same with me here... so am requesting for your help as your wife so i wont loose you, as you all know my conditions here, how am managing..... hope you are going to this for me because i trust you...........

so how was our day to day????? hope you have happy day because i don't want you to be in sad mood, i love you so much..

i will be unable to send you mail tonight because i get some test which i have to work out but i will be waiting to here from you soonest..

kisssssssss for you honeyRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed lips
huggggggg for you honeyRed roseRed roseRed roseRed roseRed roseRed roseRed rose
i love you so much..........Red heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My lovely wife, please tell me what I need to do here. You have not given your bank information to even transfer this. And how much does it cost? I should probably send you enough for a few months so this problem does not happen again. I know that your first name is Sophie but I am not sure if Zander is your surname.

Please honey get back to me quickly.

I love you honey!
Derrick

Quote:

show details 3:14 PM (16 hours ago)

my lovely husband , i really appreciate your effort on me because you dont want me to suffer , am now using this opportunity to pray for you that............. you will never lack God will continue providing for you and i also promise you again you wont regret of making love with me...

this the address you are going to send the money through western union, name does mean any thing what ever you tender they will accept it and it cost 400... so honey how many month you want to send me??? please honey tell me are you capable to this for me??? because i dont want anything to harm you there also OK ... love you so much...

Name Zander sophie
Address 6th Floor,No 2 jalan SS 16/4
City...Subang jaya
zip code 47500
country Malaysia

i will be expecting you honey
i love you so muchRed roseRed roseRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart

Cellphone - web store
Jess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can begginers make questions on the threads ? I just signed up here a couple of days ago , and I`m reading ...to learn and get the know how.....but..I`m not sure if I can do that.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Jess!

Yes, certainly you may ask questions. Also, are you aware of our mentor program to help you get started? http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Jess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh !! yes !! I already have one !! who might be having a heart attack anytime .... Laughing

Ok , my question is : what makes them hurry up or show their game sooner or later ? the man who has been talking to me, pictured himself as a succesful business man , with cheff ( I envied him so much !! ) and chofer who waited for him at the airport ...and he spent 3 weeks listening to me ( wow , he surely deserrved something for that ! )

but ...he never asked me for money, and I`m still thinking if he might have been behind something else .... Confused
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This may be something you need to share with your mentor, but it seems that some of the more experienced draw that request out a lot further than the noob that are seeking that quick dollar

Quote:
zander sophie to me

show details 12:19 PM (7 minutes ago)

My lovely husband
how was your day today??? hope you don't stress to much because your heart is mine and my heart is yours............. i have being worry about you since the type of position you are now because i have not receive our message, hope everything is going cool there, hope there is no problem????

i miss you so much honey am not in good mood since , am sad dear.......... what is the conditions??
please honey reply me quickly....
i love you so muchRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart

Sorry Jess, I missed the welcome to the board part!

Cellphone - web store
Jess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmh , that might have been it , ...he portrait himself as a wealthy man though Rolling Eyes

...and yeap , you did welcome me before ... Very Happy
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sweet Sophie! Please do not worry. With my job, there are times that I have to be away from the computer. I do have to ask why your internet thing is charging you that much? That is ridiculous! I only pay $60 per month for every place I make a connection to. I think they are taking advantage of you darling.

We will get this taken of my darling! I think I need to get you here with me as soon as possible.

I love you baby!
Derrick

Quote:

show details 3:33 PM (15 hours ago)

My lovely husband
Am so happy to hear back from you because i have being worry since but thank God you are back now , hope you don't stress to much???
first honey, you know our economic are different you cant expect all country to be paying at the same rate hope you get my point honey??? and also not all the 400 am going to pay for a month OK ....
I also , i have being worry to be with you over there so i can cook some delicious food for you, helping you then we have a nice fun together on our bed ... honey don't you like that???
so honey what are you going to do right now or do you want to miss me or you have any other wife????

I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who loves you more than ME!Red roseRed roseRed roseRed roseRed roseRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed lipsRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heartRed heart

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My sweet Sophie! Good morning my lovely wife! I'm still trying to figure out some of the stuff you asked me in your last mail. I cannot figure out how may have decided that there was any lady other than you in my life? And I think I have been quite clear that I don't want to lose you. If that has not been noticed by you I am sorry.

Our economics are different but you haven't told me what this internet really costs you. If we are going to take care of this i need straight answers. Of course I will send extra money but I will not do that until you answer me honestly! I don't know much about Malaysia but I know things are not more expensive there than they are here.

I love you!
Derrick

Quote:
zander sophie to me

show details 12:44 PM (8 minutes ago)

My lovely husband ...
I always happy whenever i receive your email because you are my everything, am happy to here from you that am the only wife in your life and you also are the only husband in my life and i will never allow any other man in my life, i will be yours forever until death do us apart..... honey how was your livestock there hope they are all doing fine????

How was you day ??? hope you dream of me???

Am sorry honey for not telling you the actual amount of internet is just that i add some little amount because am broke here i have no pocket money here any more and i don't want to be telling you all my problems because you may think am after your money, hope you get my point honey??? am sorry one more time.. the actual amount is 200, allthou the remaining 200 can not sovle what i need here , i just want to manage it because i don't want to express all my needs here for you, so you wont think am after your properties or money but i promise as from now i will be telling you all my needs, i wont hide any thing for you again.. or how do you feel my husband????

my lovely husband you have to make it fast so i can make the payment fast because i have being gottin alert fews day come hope you understand my love??? i dont want to loose you for a minute even talk of 1hour , i laways want you beside me..... i still got alots of things to discuss with you but let me reconnect first so we can continue ........

i love you so much my husbandIn loveRed lipsRed lipsRed roseRed roseRed roseRed roseRed heartIn loveIn love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one came in yesterday also.

Quote:

show details 3:51 PM (15 hours ago)

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

Have a nice dream ... i love you so muchhttp://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=17524&referrer=-&urlaction=...In loveIn love

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

show details 3:15 PM (15 hours ago)

Hello my lovely husband.....
how was your day and work???? i miss you so much honey but i know you are busy that is why you dont mail me, i love you so much please am feeling lonely here, i really need you honey.....
where have you being???

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My dearest wife, I am sorry for not getting back to you quickly. I have been getting things done ere at work and trying to figure this union thing. I have never used that before.

I also noticed that you told me that $400 is not enough. Please express to me the proper amount so that I don't send too little!

I love you baby!
Derrick

Quote:
zander sophie to me

show details 12:02 PM (7 minutes ago)

My lovely husband...
Am glad to hear from you back because i have being worry about why are you not sending me message i thank God you are back to me. i love you so much honey...
My love you have to send me that first so i can make the payment fast then we got to explain further because i will be disconnect on February 4th... so i can pay back easily because i don't want to miss you at all, hope you get my point??? help me send it tomorrow so i can make the payment next day after that i have GOOD NEWS for you my husband....
Honey please send it fast i don't want to miss....
i love you so much....http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=17524&referrer=-&urlaction=...In loveIn love

Quote:
Sweetheart, I really need you to come clean with me. I am not going to send $400 today and have to send more tomorrow. I want to know how much you need and why. If we are going to be together we cannot have secrets.

I love you baby!
Please get back to me!
Derrick

ETA: Both of these within minutes

Quote:

show details 12:51 PM (4 minutes ago)

My lovely husband am not hiding anything for you is just that am worried about the connection, i don't want to miss you anyhow because you are my everything....
My good news for you is just that before my parents dead they have willed there properties for me but they all handle everything on our family lawyer hand... so before i could get this properties they have told our lawyer until i seek for the right man to married so they we use his name as the next of kin on the properties and i have not inform our lawyer i have found the right man i want to married, that what makes me told you that you should first send me the money to connect fast before i will be disconnect so i can explain further and more details about this.. hope you get my point....

Quote:
zander sophie to me

show details 12:57 PM (2 minutes ago)

My lovely husband send me the money first to connect so we can further the explanation and some things you have to do after introduce our lawyer to this... so when will you send the money honey???
my parents handle the properties on ours lawyer hand just because that when i seek for the right man he who know how to handle it....
that is the reason why i have being telling you that... i really need honesty man and i have the honesty in you so i decide to make all things for you once we are going to leave forever and ever .....

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

My lovely lady, that news has nothing to do with me. Whatever has been left to you by your parents belongs to you. I'm not touching even one penny of that. I want you not your money.

Now, you said this $400 would not cover everything you need. I'm not sending anything until I know everything you need. We have a few days before we need to get this done, please stop playing shy here. You are my wife and I will take care of this. I will not do this until you tell me what you need.

I love you baby!
Derrick

Quote:

show details 3:49 PM (15 hours ago)

My lovely husband, i understand you, is just because that am scare to tell you, so you wont think am after your money but once you refuse not to send me until i tell you all what i need, so i have no choice once you are my husband.... as you know all things due at the end of the month so i have to pay my house rent and also i will get some foodstuff from market, the lasting is about my school stuff but that is not necessary for now because they have not gave us any information in school for this year... my house bill is 250 so any amount you wish to give me for the foodstuff i will manage it.... that just it, the rest is now up to you if you wish to give me pocket money....

My honey please i don't want you to view this, as if am after your money, not your money i need is your honesty and your caring also, but you insist not to send me until i tell you all my wants so please honey i love you so much...... my husband we only have few days for this..

i love you honey...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My darling, I don't understand why you would be afraid? Have I said something that made you feel that way about me? If I have, I feel like a horrible man. I never want you to fear me. You are my lady and I love you!

Is $1500 enough for you to take care of everything and still have money for you?

I love you baby!
Derrick

Quote:

show details 3:43 PM (15 hours ago)

Hello my lonely husband , am happy to here from you back and i promise not to fear you any more...... i love you so much

That will be OK for me, am happy so mush honey, you have to make it fast and send me so i can quickly make the internet bill payment first..
i love you so much..http://tracking.technodesignip.com/?action=count&projectid=642&contentid=17524&referrer=-&urlaction=...

Cellphone - web store
allana
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"lonely husband"? Very Happy

sometimes their typos are killing me...
Jess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is lonely , because she is not with him ...and his incomes Very Happy

I just happened to follow this thread when I first registered myself here , and I guess I´m learning how to win time .

One of my thoughts is that is better to reduce the amount of time you spend chatting with them , and email seem more convenient than chat , where you exchange a lot of information on just one chat wich may last an hour....moreover if the one who is chatting is me Laughing

I did that ( spend a lot of time on chat) with the one who happened to talk to me Evil or Very Mad
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jess, welcome to the murky waters of love baiting. In a way it's a mess but someone has to do it! Personally, I refuse to go to chat right away now. They hit me up for address, phone number, more pictures and when I refuse they call me a scammer. Over email you can control the pace of your work. My sweet wife Sophie and my other lad Janet are now trying to get to the vault for these monopoly dollars.

@allana, sometimes that is the best part of these!

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic