SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help with bank info

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dewey Chietam and Howe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am about 2 1/2 weeks into my first bait. (For better or worse, I decided to give it a try by myself before getting a mentor, to kind of get a baseline of my skill level).

Anyway, last Friday, after having been in contact with 3 scammer characters, I was passed to a char. that I believe is the closer (he is the "attorney in Abidjan" I am
to pay to complete the xfer of 6.3 mil into my account). As expected, he asked for the fees via WU, and when I informed him of the recent blizzard (my character lives
in Wisconsin USA) making it difficult to travel, he immediately sent me bank account info to use instead! Is it really this easy? Or is this info likely fake?

Google found a matching website that looks real, but then he contacted me again saying he would still rather I use WU, and actually supplied a list of WU offices in Wi
that he thought might be closer than the one I found (Thanks, lad).

I am just not sure if this is valid bank info (seeing how he sent it so readily), or what I should do with it.

For now, as far as the bait goes, I plan to ignore the bank info because I think I can string him along for a while with WU transfer.

Any suggestions appreciated!
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he sent it to you with a request to deposit money to that account - it is real and should be reported. Cool

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I should send it to "alan" as indicated in the Tips forum?

Does this mean I've earned my first piggy?
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes and yes.

Reporting a bank account to alan means that you get a piggy. If the account is fine, and there's proof of scam to show in the mails (include original mail + headers), he won't reply to your mail. Either way, the action of reporting it is, by itself, enough to get a piggy.

Congrats on your first piggy, by the way. The first piggy is always special Smile

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Dewey Chietam and Howe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have reported the bank info (and think I have done the "piggy" sig right... we'll see after this post - lol).

As I stated above, I intend to ignore the bank info for now and concentrate on having fun with the WU process (I have already gotten too
many ideas to use in 1 bait from these forums).

By the time my lad gives up on WU and wants to use the bank account, I would hope that it has been closed so I can ask for another one,
but is there any way I can tell if it is no longer active? Or do I just wait for the lad to tell me?

Thanks again for your help!

deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

after you report just tell him a bank associate told you it was flagged for possible fraud use and now your own accounts are under investigations as well

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ sent you a PM, this forum is showing its bright red bum to Google and I don't want to tip off the lads. Perhaps this would sit better in "help, hints and tips?"

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your first piggy!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ nailgunner that is true...I shoulda though before I posted

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to send you to a website, since the red flag on your account has made you suspicious. Might land you a flag as well.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic