SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Which the Bible is against

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

This is a common line in dying widow scams. Romans 7:2,3 says the exact opposite. Where do the lads get this line?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may (also) be muslim ideology as well as Christian. Lads quoting the bible tend to be from The King James version. Googling the quote gets you links to scam forums more than anything else.

But one has to ask "What have the Romans ever done for us?" Laughing
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing

Just remember not to educate the lad that the bible in fact states the opposite
Might even be worth coming up with a few phoney bible quotes in reply that he might re-use Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hmmmm.

For inspiration, go here:
http://bible.cc/1_timothy/5-9.htm

and here:
http://westpalmbeachchurchofchrist.com/topical/diff_quest/only_in_the_lord.html

and here:
http://www.newadvent.org/bible/1co007.htm#vrs8

Why bother with fakes when the NT gives you all you need?
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lads have a different bible than the one real Christians are following. For instance, several of the 10 commandments are said to have been excluded. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's goat.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the ones between the header and the footer?

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The New Barrister's Bible - English Maga Translation

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, that's just the way those codgery old Christians are. Shame on them for not taking care of the widows. Fortunately, we at T.W.A.T. don't follow with that nonsense. We have entire programs dedicated to fully supporting widows and their children who are members of the church.... Wink

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N N N wrote:

Well, they brought roads, an aqueduct, sanitation, education, and law and order. But other than that, what have they done for us? Mad

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a good portion of lads believe that they are religious.

Believing and being are too different things, like most criminal they have their own justifications for what they do.

But this is a house of cards, that should get the occasional underhanded swipe.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
N N N wrote:

Well, they brought roads, an aqueduct, sanitation, education, and law and order. But other than that, what have they done for us? Mad

they are responsible for that piece of shit?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:

The wine...

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane wrote:
I think the lads have a different bible than the one real Christians are following. For instance, several of the 10 commandments are said to have been excluded. Wink

Not to offend any Christians here .. but here are the lad commandments ..

#1 Thou shalt have no other lads before me. ~ Any other person who is emailing you is a 'scammer' and 'hijacker on the Internet'
#2 Thou shalt not ask me to make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: #Including passport photographs or of me holding a sign saying 'Ima Dickwad'
#3 Thou shalt not take the name of the lad thy God in vain; Especially since I am a important Barristar and I am not playing with you.
#4 Remember the football day, to keep it holy. Do not call me when my national team is playing as it will annoy me severely.
#5 Honour thy father and thy mother: Which I have told you, you are now both my father and my mother. Thank you daddy.
#6 Thou shall not kill, if you send $3600 vai western union, then I will call the boys off, signed Donshotgun or until we have extracted the maximum amount of money from you and your family.
#7 Thou shalt not commit adultery unless I have just met you and think you are a lady who might want some photos of my big ****.
#8 Thou shalt not steal. ~ erm sorry my mind just went *blank* there for a minute, what did you say?
#9 Thou shall bear false witness against your neighbor every chance I get because that si the only way I'm going to convince you of my hitlad script. Your freind did pay me to kill you.
#10 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. ~ erm sorry mind went *blank* again. I just heard, thou shall not covet thy manservants ass? Fair enough.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay let's get this over and done with ....

Reg:"All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
Brian:"Brought peace?"
Reg:"Oh peace? Shut up!"

UNQUOTE
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N N N wrote:
Okay let's get this over and done with ....

Reg:"All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
Brian:"Brought peace?"
Reg:"Oh peace? Shut up!"

UNQUOTE

Stwike him Centuwion .. Stwike him vewy wuffly!

Sorry I had to join in as nobody read my post Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which bible???, they havent stated. I have 2 books that spring to mind entitled in my house as "bible".

One is full of pasta recipies, the other was written by anton la vey

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O dear... that could be fun...

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wowwow wrote:
Stwike him Centuwion .. Stwike him vewy wuffly!

Welease Wodewick!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic