SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait,have i got my lad off script? NSFW!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first real bait since joining 419, i have been conversing with this well known lad for nearly two weeks now. Any tips/help welcome

My Dearest one,
I am more than happy for your reply to my mail .so happy new year! How is your day today? My name is Miss joy Henry,I am 23 years old single girl and never been married before. I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country last seven years. I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. My late father Dr.Col Joseph Henry was the chairman/ managing director of (TOURER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in MONROVIA the economic capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, trustworthy, kind, friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest. Yours Forever in love,
Joy
My response
Hello and thank you for your email. I am a 51 year old man from Australia and would be more than happy to be your friend. I am recently divorced and have one son from that marriage.My interests are many and i own several construction companies here in Australia,we do 90% of our work in the mining sector. Tell me about yourself......where do you live,do you have a job,are you married,etc ....‏‏‏‏‏

Jan 14 (6 days ago)

to me
Hello Dearest one.
how are you today, l hope you are fine . My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.peter who is the Reverend pastor of the (Christ the king of Churches ) here in the camp he has been very good to me since l came here but l am not living with him rather l am living in the woman's hostel room 101 because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is( +xxxxxxxxxxx ) or ( xxxxxxxxxxxxx ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with joy henry he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.9(Three Million Nine Hundred Thousand US Dollars).So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money by my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can't be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your Names ...................................
Age .....................................
Address ................................
Telephone ................................
Bank Info ....................................
I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not. I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me because l have alto to tell you.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend peter because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me and thanks for your word.
l hope to hear from you
soonest. l love you.
Yours for ever in love.
Miss joy .
to joy
Hello, i just read your last email and i am a bit confused as to what it is you want from me. I joined an online dating site (where i think you got my email address from) to find a partner to spend the rest of my life with. I certainly didn't sign up to be doing money transfers from overseas that could possibly be the result of criminal activities or illegal in some way. I own several construction companies here and we have many government contracts in place that would be in jeopardy should i be found engaging in some sort of money laundering activities.I find it difficult to believe that you would entrust these funds to me after just two emails between us. I was of the opinion that you were doing the same as me and looking for an opposite sex partner online. As i realise now that you are half my age there is not going to be much that we have in common from a romantic aspect. I am hoping to meet a woman in her late 30's or early 40's so my search will go on.Unfortunately i am unable to help you with the money transfer issue for the reasons i stated earlier in this email. I wish you all the best in your search.
Regards
to me
Hello my Love,
how are you doing today over there in you country? i strongly believe that everything are perfectly well.My love i have read all what you wrote to me honestly all those things you stated worth 100 percent character needed in the life of every given woman to shortled my word but all i can add to it is that every woman is needed to posses a good,understanding,confident and trust.yes those are the responsibility of every given woman on earth, My love want to promise you now that i will not disappoint you i will make you fell happy every day and every time of my life please belive me in the name god.My love i want to you to know that i Joy will make you fell more happy than what 30 or 40 years woman will make you,My love i am also promising you that you will not regreat knowing me and i will always make you happy every day in any given time of our lives despite women can not be complete in characters but i will try to do your wish my love do not worry OK.My love i will stop here till i hear back from you,My love please do not forget to send me your Informations so that i can send you contact of the bank i next mail,good bye my love
as i wish you every good luck of this beautiful new year.

Thanks, yours faithfully
in love miss Joy.
My response
Hello again Joy,
i'm not sure that you did read my last email to you entirely as i made it quite clear that i am not in a position to help you with your funds transfer problem. We have only conversed by email a few times now and that unfortunately is not enough for me to show complete trust yet. As i stated in my last email, my companies have quite a few lucrative government contracts here that could be placed in peril if i were found to be engaging in any kind of illegal activities involving the transfer of funds from anywhere overseas. Please try to understand my stance on this. Until it is established that we are both indeed who we say we are and some mutual trust has developed then i am not prepared to put my reputation or the reputation of my two companies at risk.

I have to say that i find it strange that within a couple of emails you are calling me "my love". I mean to say that you hardly know me and i don't think i have even sent you a photo of myself. I do sincerely feel that i am more suited to an older woman as i don't think i would have either the time or stamina to keep a younger woman happy.
Kind Regards
Hello my dearest one,
how are you and how is your business movement over there in your country,
i hope all is moving according God's own direction,my chosen one i have heard all what you said, do not take it as if i did not undersand you clearly is just because of how your profile motivate my interest and also for "my love" i called you, please pardon OK, my dear one you know why all this communication looks like how it is now is because i have been in long time searching for a mature, understandable and advance man like you someone who understand what the word is all about, someone who can treat me like a father because in my case now am homeless and likewise will i call myself an orphanage person, please daddy you are the type of person am looking for and am hereby promising you that whatever any type of woman that you are looking for will do for you i will likewise do it for you,concerning the transfer,that may be keep aside for now OK.my will and wishes is to come over there in your country to stay and start a new life with you also to continue my studies over there, daddy please am pleading to you to grant me the opportunity, i will be waiting to hear back from you soon.
Yours Joy.

to joy
Hello Joy,
thank you for both your email and your understanding. Business is very good here at the moment due to Australia having a mining/resources boom. One of my companies has two large mining sector projects starting this year which will boost our income/profits quite a bit so it is both a busy and an exciting time for me. I am sorry if at times i come of as a bit rude or arrogant, i am not the best person i could be when it comes to conversing with women. To be a bit blunt again with you in regards to our age differences, i sincerely feel that at my age i would very much struggle to satisfy a woman in her early twenties sexually. Certain things of an older males anatomy don't work as well as a younger mans if you know what i mean. I also spend quite a bit of time away from home during the course of my work.

It is somewhat of a coincidence that you live in Africa as i am travelling to Ghana next month on a recruitment mission for workers. There is a major shortage of workers here in Australia during this boom period and as such we are having to bring in many workers from overseas on 457 work visas. We had many problems with the last batch of workers from the Philipines. Many didn't posess the skills they claimed to have as well as not being able to speak much english. This was mainly due to the people we hired in the Philipines to assess and recommend workers to us being very corrupt people. They were taking bribes in exchange for giving out our employment contracts instead of assessing the applicants fairly on abilities and english skills.This was a bit of a disaster for us on one of our project jobs as there were many communication problems and skill errors. To cut a long story short,the Australian government has allocated to us 70 of the 457 work visas for our upcoming labour requirements.
We will be recruiting another 50 filipino workers and some 20 from Ghana. Because of the disaster on the last recruitment i will personally be sitting in on the applicants interview and assessments to make sure we get good people for our projects.

I believe at this stage that i will be in the Philipines for about a week and then Ghana for two to three days. I'm not sure how far Ghana is from Senegal but i will check later on a map.I guess it is possible that we could arrange some kind of meeting between us either during my stay in Ghana or straight after.Let me know your thoughts.
Regards

This is where we are at just now and i am hoping that once i disclose the incredibly high wages that these workers could earn here it will lead to a safari from Senegal to Ghana......perhaps even for more than one lad.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooh, a SAFARI! I loves me a good safari I does. I will be reading with interest, I do so hope you get your lad to travel.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might want to stock up on blue pills. LOL

Good luck with the Safari.

I had one on 4PPL that wasn't on script after the first one or two messages. you can feel the differences between scripted and unscripted by the reaction to any questions you ask of the lads.

I hope this works:

Happy new year, am mariam from ghana....can we be good friends if u don't mind.

From Me to koromssent:
Hi Satter from Michigan USA here. I love meeting new people. It must be summer there in Ghana.

Hi Satter from Michigan USA here. I love meeting new people. It must be summer there in Ghana.
(They sent my message back without reply)

From Me to koromssent
???

From koroms to Me;
some how right ...is sunny here....have u been to africa before?

From Me to koromssent:
No but I would like to visit someday. I did a school report on Togo when I was young.
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks mate.I will need to stock up on those little blue pills as the lad is determined to pursue the romance side of the scam....even putting aside the inheritance scam for the time being. As i said before i am hoping to get more than one lad on the hook here and going on safari from Senegal to Ghana. When i disclose the fact that the take home pay is $3000.00 weekly with all flights to and from Australia paid for as well as the oportunity to get permanent residency here i expect a nibble or two.

Of course there will be an avalanche of paperwork to be done first. Trade union membership forms,english tests,skills knowledge tests etc... Given that this is my first proper bait i am probably getting a bit ahead of myself here but this is hopefully the direction it will take.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Magnus, I thought this might be useful. I have a friend who has just passed her Australian Citizenship and I wondered about the paper work. There's a NINETEEN PAGE FORM for the lad to fill out once you convince him to emigrate to Oztraylia:

www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/80.pdf

Maybe you can get him to fill it out Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Magnus - welcome and thanks for picking Love as your bait of choice. Very Happy

Good luck with the Safari but remember these lazy sods are more used to earning dolla on their backsides sat in cafes. If I was to offer any advice it is that those baiters who regularly get lads to safari have put in a lot of groundwork first and often have brilliant tried and tested means to convince the scammers it's worth getting out there.

Don't be too disappointed if they don't go for it just use the experience to hone your skills. As Chrys says a safari is a truly wonderful thing and I wish you every success.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is mighty fine work to even open these other two options. You have many avenues here.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
riemild
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy she is a scamer
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks for the help/tips I.C and Phil, this is the kind of feedback i was hoping for. Phil i have thoroughly enjoyed the exploits of Doughnut and at times i have laughed so hard that tears have streamed from my eyes and saturated my clothes all the way down to my man dinkle.

As i said in my opening post this is my first real bait(i have played games with a few russian lads but have probably just annoyed them a bit) and i have much to learn.

Anyway enter lad number two who is also happy to put the inheritance issue aside and become my ultimate lover.And he wants a job......with me being an equal opportunity employer i'm sure i may be able to find a suitable position for him....that is if he is prepared to travel Twisted Evil

hello dear
how are you today and how is your work i hope all is well with you, which is my most concern.
as for me i am coping by the grace of God who kept me alive and in good health.

well i got your letter and is well understood that you needed a lady that is up to 45year that you will share your life with.but i want you to know that real love does not count on age, colour, distance or whatsoever, real love does not discriminate but covers a multitude of mistake and sin, why am i saying this, is because you will never know who will make a good wife for you untill you put a trial, and one more thing is that before i contacted you i prayed to God to give me someone who will love me, take good care of me and help me out from this refugee camp that i am right now as a result of the killing of my both parents and a kid brother by the rabels during the war that broke out in my country years back that lead me into this condition as i have explain to you in my previous letter that i send to you.

please dear don't abandoned me, an orphan that need your help here. I am very sorry for the stress but please don't give up on me or allow me to continue in this kind of place call refugee camp . I assured you that you will have nothing to regret. Please help me out as my life will be in vain without your help.

Please Dear, for God sake don't keep all my hope shattered, because i have no other person that will help me here, however i am confident that you are sent by the infinite mercy of God to liberate me from this uncomfortable situation. After reading my story life let it touch your heart to help me, dont harden your heart pls, God has bless you and make you rich and keep you there to help me.

Right now i am not asking you to help me transfer my inheritance to your account, but i am asking you to help me relocate to western world to start a new life and to complete my education that my late parents early propose to me;

from your letter you told me that you are the owner/director of several construction companies,
even though helping by offerig me a job to work in your company as a cleaner it is better than staying in this place without any hope,God created somebody like you there to help people like us,please i am pleading that you help me out for you are my last hope;

i hope to read from you very soon, yours bimbo,
have a nice day and God bless you for me.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al,

How do you know yours is a scammer? Do you have traceable stolen photos?

For anyone who doesn't understand why I am asking:

You can't assume someone is a romance scammer simply because he/she is from Africa and approaches you on a dating site. Doing so crosses the line from baiting to racist.

As a general rule (yes, there are some exceptions), African romance scammers will claim they are NOT from Africa--if they acknowledge being there, there will be a story explaining why they are temporarily there (unless they are refugees in Senegal, but those are only partially romance scams anyway). They will use stolen photos--if playing females, they will use young sexy models or porn actresses; if playing males, older average-to-highly attractive men or photos of soldiers.

When he/she is using stolen photos, or is lying about his/her nationality/location, it's baitable. African English is definitely a sign--but only when he/she is claiming NOT to be African--someone who acknowledges that he/she is from Africa should write in African English. If someone contacts you on a dating site and openly acknowledges he/she is from Africa, and isn't clearly using stolen photos or talking millions of dollars, then it's just like a beggar--unless you already have evidence of scam, move on to someone else. Asking for money is not evidence either, unless it is in the context of a clear scam--beggars and gold-diggers (those who are prepared to marry for money and/or a visa) are not baitable.

But even if we disregard the beggar rule, look at it this way. If your goal is to help victims, the scammers that need to be kept busy are the successful ones. And the ones who are most successful are the ones pretending to be American or European, using stolen photos and fake stories of their military service or successful businesses--not the ones who openly acknowledge who and where they are. Like beggars, those will typically be much less successful at stealing large sums of money anyway.

Magnus--good to see yours off-script, but don't be surprised if he tries to bring it back on script by needing you to get the money so "she" can travel to you.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the encouraging words N.V. ,i am a huge fan of your work.

I hear you Dorothy and i expect that situation to arise but i will be countering that with the fact that as my company is coughing up all the money for airfares,visas,hotel accommodation in Ghana as well as a high paying job then the lads will have to make the trek to Ghana under their own steam in order to show me they are fair dinkum about wanting to come to Australia for a better life and of course a $3000 a week take home paypacket.

Phil, i hear you also and to me the love/romance scams are by far the most devastating for the victims.These scumbags(or should that be scambags?)are by far the worst form of criminal scammer ever created.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand that. But you can tell that this person isn't using a script. I'll double check the full conversation. I have several BIP's (Baits in process) from this site and give you an update. I think she's the one who has gone from this conversation to needing help getting her family fortune in gold sold. I'll Pm you the entire sequence(s) when I get home and let you be the judge.

Please see my "That's weird" thread too. I have one there that seems to be a Vlad but because of the message I received from them they may very well be a legitimate person. I'll probably not have further contact with that one just to error on the side of caution.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214243

As always, thanks for your help.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy, you have a PM.
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit of an update here with emails from one of my two lads as well as mine.Aussie members will recognise the slang terms and their meanings in my emails but other members probably won't so i will list these slang terms and meanings at the bottom of this post.

My response to lad 2's email :-

to bimbo
Hello Bimbo,
thank you for your email and your concern for my well being.I hope this email finds you in good health also.I did not think i was going to hear from you again as it has been many days since we last emailed each other but i am glad you are conversing with me again.Yes i do own two construction companies here in Australia,one of these handles construction projects in the city and is directed by my younger brother while the other one does larger construction jobs/projects in the mining sector and is run by me in a hands on role.We build ore processing plants at the location of various mine sites all over the country.Most of these mines are in very remote areas of outback Australia many kilometres from any kind of townships or communities so if i ever say to you in an email that i am out in the middle of nowhere then that means i am at one of our mine site projects.

As we now seem to getting to know one another better i will tell you more about myself and the connection i have with the African state of Ghana.Many years ago when i was in my early twenties and long before i started my first company i was a member of a construction team that was employed to build a gold processing plant in Ghana.I was there for nearly two years on that project,made some very good money,got my first leg up into the mining/construction industry and had a long term affair with a local girl affectionately known as "poofy tah tah" or as i used to call her "poof tah".After the project finished and i returned home to Australia i forgot all about poofy tah tah back in Ghana,met and married my now ex wife and started the foundations for what would later become my own construction company.Some years later i returned to Ghana in an advisory role on the expansion of the original gold processing plant and while i was there i searched for and found my old flame poofy tah tah.She had moved on also and married a Nigerian man by the name of Gaylord Dixon.They were living in abject poverty as there were very few jobs around at the time and any jobs that did come up were always given to men of Ghanian origin.I managed to pull a few strings and things which got Gaylord a foremans job at the gold plant expansion for which both he and poofy tah tah were extremely grateful as they had a baby on the way.After the expansion project finished i sponsored Gaylord to come to Australia on a 457 visa and gave him employment as a foreman/supervisor in my company.It took two years for him to be granted permanent residency here and he wasted no time in relocating his family to Australia.He stayed with my company until about 5 years ago when he left and took up a position with the Australian government and was a key figure in giving assistance to the massive wave of Somalian and Sudanese refugees that were coming to our country.To this day me and Gaylord have remained good friends.Sadly poofy tah tah developed a rare and aggresive form of rectal cancer which caused her to constantly pass wind that was so potent and rancid it could bring tears to a glass eye.The cancer quickly spread through her body and she passed wind for the last time some nine years ago.It was her dying wish to me that i do as much as i can for the lads of Africa and particularly the ones from her home state of Ghana.Some of my fondest and funniest memories of poofy tah tah when we were lovers was our marathon love making sessions.She was an extremely noisy woman when in the throes of passion and as i was living in single mans quarters with almost paper thin walls,her screams of delight and pleasure brought many complaints from my neighbours.To counter this problem we had to restrict ourselves to using the doggie position(from behind)for intercourse and poofy tah tah would bite down on the pillow to muffle the noise she made.I'm pleased to say that we enjoyed a happy and healthy sex life after that and poofy tah tah left many bite marks in oodles of pillows.May she always rest in pillows of peace.

My apologies if i have in any way offended you by telling intimate details of my past life with poofy tah tah as that was not my intention.I have not had the pleasure of conversing personally with a woman about life since my divorce two years ago so please make allowances for me.

I hear what you are asking in regards to wanting to emigrate here and get your hiney out of that hellish sounding camp.This is not an overly difficult thing for me to arrange but there is quite a bit of government red tape to get through in order for it to happen.When we apply to bring extra labour here from overseas to work on a project,the Australian government dictates to us exactly how many can be brought in as well as the host country/state they can be recruited from.At the moment we are restricted to issuing our allotment of 457 work visa's to residents in the Philipines,Ghana and also Malaysia.I believe the Australian government has an agreement of sorts with the governments of the 3 countries i mentioned.I might have told you in an earlier email that we have been granted 70 of the 457 visa's to help us meet our labour requirements on upcoming construction/mining projects.As it stands for the moment,we can bring up to 50 workers in from the Philipines and 20 workers from Ghana.The Australian immigration department are a bunch of obstinate wankers to deal with as they seem more interested to engage in the activity of shirtlifting than being of any tangible help.One of the requirements to be issued a 457 visa is that the applicant must posess a skill or skills that is in short supply here and this in our case means trade skills that are applicable to the construction industry(for example,welders,riggers,jiggers,diggers,scaffolders,tossers etc)I'm afraid that cleaners are not a skill that is listed to be in short supply here at the moment,a few years back there was a shortage of what the cleaning industry people call professional knob polishers but i believe this was solved by giving residency here to a gaggle of lads out of Nigeria.Getting back to the issue of you wanting to come here on a work visa there is two problems to overcome,the first being that you are not a resident of Ghana and the second is that you need to have a skill or skills that are in short supply here.I am confident that as our friendship blossoms and we know each other better we will be able to come up with solutions to both these problems.

I am sorry for sending you such a long email and i hope it hasn't put you to sleep or bored you silly.I do seem to like the sound of my own voice even if it is written in an email.Please tell me some more about your life before things went so tragically pear shaped and you ended up in the refugee camp.I would dearly like to see some more pics of you if that is possible but as i am yet to send you a pic of myself it is a bit rude of me to ask.In the next day or two i will be making the long journey to vegemite valley which is the location of the larger of our upcoming projects to check on the construction of the accommodation village that our workers will be staying in.I will take the digital camera to get some pics taken of both me and vegemite valley to send to you in a later email.
Warm regards
Lad 2's response :-

hello dear paul, how is everything with you over there and how is your work in Australian today i hope you are fine for me.

well dear paul, honestly i am very much happy reading from you once again this day, reading from you has brought back joy,peace,happiness,hope and reassurment to my hopless,agony, forstrated soul today, and i want to thank you speacially for bringing out your time and energy to write to someone like me in this kind of forgotten place as this refugee camp; may God protect and keep you safely for me

And your writng to me has brought back the memory of my late father to me,because this is the way he uses to write to me whenever he want to know how i am fairing in those days at my school, in his letters he will want to know everything about my study, my feeding, and about the time of my next lecture,about my clothing and my friends, i so much enjoy his writing to me just the way i enjoy yours because before he could finish write to me his letter has form a big colume of paragraph, and when you ask him while he is writing in a full paragraph he will say; that is the way they were brought up in their own days before the introduction of phone and computer that has come to spoil the children of this day,and he loves me so much because i was the only daughter he has for a long period of years before he got encounter with a lady who he got maried with later after my mother could not gave birth to a male child,later the lady took in and gave birth to a male child and after a wonderful ceremony of thanksgiving and dedication of the baby to our church, it was a big celebretion in my family having gotton a male child for a long period of years, we were all happly living together in peace and harmony,all of a sudden the devil in her arose and she started working against my mother mocking my mother for not having a male child for my father,and that brought a lot of problem between her and my mother for a long period of years, that made my father to bought a house for her and her son far a way from the main city and my father regreted ever marying her in his life, and later in some years my mother took in and gave birth to a baby boy; pls dear paul it is a long story talking about my family.

To me my father was everything to me,he is my decision and my direction,my father was always there for me, before i got into a relationship with benson, benson was the third son of the minister of transport of my country, when i got into a relationship with ben, i always called him my benz,he was a very good person to me, before he stated to be rude to me and start hanging out with some friends that is unlikely to me, i tried to call him to order but all my effort meant no meaning to him and at the sametime he want to monopolize me completely from my father which i did not like, so after some years later i broke up with him and face my normal life before the tragic war befall my country which lead to the killing of my lovely father, mother and a kid brother, luckly to me i was in the school when the incidence took place and my step mother was not in the country, she travel to london with her only son for a holiday, so she got the news and stay back at london, after the death ceremony of my father she came back and started that devil in her again by dragging my fathers property which my father has already willed in my name as the next of kin,and my father also willed some other things to her and her son,immediately she ran to the personal lawyer of my father to verify the whole thing and it was true and she could'nt take that but rather plan with his son and their lawyer to kill me, so in the night i took my fathers death certificate and deposite certificate on which he made a deposite of $6.500.00 us dollar at Standard Chartered Bank in London in my name and ran away to a country called senegal into a refugee camp that is untreceable to her,that why i found my self in this condition. After a year later i wrote to the bank asking for the claim of my inheritance from them which they told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behave as my trustee to handle the procession of the bank to claim this money from them,because of my status as a refugee which made me to suggest the idea to you but i am sorry about the way i presented the whole thing to you that made you to feel that the money is not genuine,so dear paul is a long story, how i wish i will see you face to face to be able to tell you the remainig part of it.

Concerning the issue about the policy of Australian immigration department and the skills requirement demanded by them and the Australian agreement with the said countrys which you explaine to me, but i belive with you that as our friendship blossoms and we know each other better we will be able to come up with solutions to both these problems.and i made a suggestion of cleaner because of the urgency of my present condition here in this camp,i just said that so that i will be leaving this refugee camp because i had no other choice any longer. so i was suggesting that you help me process this money with the bank so that this money will transfer to your position and in your position you will estabilish and investment the money in any lucrative business in your country pending my arrival to meet with you over there in your country to complete my education as i was in my second year in the university studying management before all this happened, so which ever way you want to help me please do as i have no one here to help me out of this place;

so my dear paul,all matters about my life depends on you, you are my hope for ever, my heart, my soul. You mean so much to me and you are there as my best friend,father, husban and family member so far,You are my one hope of restoration from these sorrow.this is the photo you ask from me, i hope to hear from you soon yours in love bimbo,have a wonderful week kissssssssssssss.......

this is the photo i took when i was in my first year in the university when my parents were alive I hope you will like it

Terms used in my emails and their meanings:-
Pooftah = derogatory term for a gay male
Knob polisher = person engaging in felatio
Shirt lifter = another derogatory term for a gay male
Vegemite valley = a persons anus
Pillow biter = derogatory term for a gay male who is the taker rather than the giver.

I would like to request that a mod please mark this thread NSFW
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad 1 is back and now pushing some kind of father/daughter relationship.I don't hear from either of my lads for several days so i'm guessing they are trying to either make some sort of sense out of my emails or the good reverand at the camp restricts the times that they can use his lap top.It would seem that both lads are taking the time to read my mails and responding to stuff i put in them.

I realise that there is no chance of a safari with lad one as i'm 99% sure that they are indeed a lad so a safari to meet me in Ghana would require a gender change but lad two is maybe female as the pics they sent were of a fairly unattractive African woman.Time will tell.I have a lad 3 from this same camp now circling the hook,he has made the journey to the camp all the way from Iran to escape persocution(possibly for being a female impersonator)and is a devout muslim but fortunately the camp reverand is always ready to help out a young woman in dire circumstances no matter what faith they are.

Here is the latest from lad 1 and he even gives me a compliment on my grammar
to me
My Dearest Daddy,

Good morning and how are you doing,I hope all is well with you and the entire family,What about your wife and the members of your home,thank you so much my Daddy for your email,I ready it and understood all you said, you are welcome and I am willing to meet you with most gladdened heart. Your coming will provide us a good chance to get to know one another better. i am happy that after all i will be able to meet you in person and to continue with my life over there in your country but on this situation i strongly believe that you are my daddy please never let me down in this my wealthiness experience, the only person i can relied my trust and joy,On your email you use a lot of grammar that i can't really understand very well,sorry to ask,are you a teacher, Honestly you have put a big smiles on my face that i can not be forgotten,i thank god who brought you close to my heart,i can't stop thinking about you but all i know is that very soon my eyes will set on you then you will reap the image you sow on the computer, i have no gold nor silver to use in thanking you for making me a woman that will gain her freedom soon,Daddy as i told you life is not treating any good here in the refugee camp,i am really suffering and i know you will always be by my side when i need you most. am glad to know all about your company and the workers you are about to employ, the really brings many joy to me as i am going through it and i believe to be one of the workers in one of the greatest day,

talking about my Education i was studying mass communication before the war that Leads to my been in this condition took place it happens on my first year and i believe to continue with my studies immediately i get to be with you over there in your country, About the food i like in fact, i like eating so many food but i know when i come over to your country i will start learning how to eat your country food because i don't know the kind of food you are eating over there, Daddy do you know am so hardworking,vision and other kind of my life you will understand me when i come to be with you,My Daddy am failing to write more because of pain and cold here, But May the almighty Lord who is in his hands to bless,guide and protect and care during the time of starting the mission which will completed when i will be there to spent the rest of my life in your arm.I wish you all the best dad, Daddy LOVE AND CARE is all i have for you,But remember that distance culture has nothing to do with relationship but love Honest and trust matters a lot, I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me feel, how we tell each other everything, how we do everything together,please kindly send your pictures when ever you got the chance to do that OK, Daddy i have to go now and i will check your mail tomorrow and make sure you eat your food and have some rest after work and then i wait to hear from you soon,

Yours Sincerely Daughter,

Miss Joy..
My response

to joy
Hello Joy,i hope your health is good also.I must apologise as i never
once stopped to think that English is most likely your second
language.If English is indeed your second language, what is your first
language?I will endeavour to not be so full on with my grammar and try
to converse to you more in laid mans lingo.In your last email you
asked about my wife and family at home,this question makes me wonder
if you are reading my emails to you entirely as i disclosed to you in
an earlier message that i am divorced some two years now and i have a
son from that marriage. My son does not live with me as he has been
infected with both a serious drug addiction and a heavy gambling
problem.He is in Las Vegas U.S.A. at this time receiving treatment for
his gambling addiction and after that is finished he will be going to
a laboratory in Bogota Colombia to deal with his drug problems.

As happens with a lot of western women in their late forties they
spend vast amounts of time either in beauty salons or shopping rather
than looking after the needs of the men in their lives.My ex wife was
no exception to this rule and she could max out a credit card with the
best of them but was very much a cold fish when it came to us sharing
any intimacy.I think the only time in recent years that i managed to
cop a perve of her rude bits was when i entered the bathroom while she
was taking a shower.These circumstances caused many arguments and we
finally divorced just over two years ago.Apart from a bit of a fling
with a Ghanian woman last year when i was there on business i haven't
had any sort of lasting relationship with a woman since my divorce.I
do have a live in houskeeper that cooks,cleans,polishes my knob as
well as looks after the house whilst i am away working,but our
relationship is definitely employer/employee.

I am a bit confused as to where you see our friendship going now
because in your previous email you were talking along the lines of us
becoming intimate friends but in this current email you are talking
about some kind of father/daughter relationship.Please let me know
what it is you are looking for in me so we can perhaps get to the next
level of the friendship.I have to say that the idea of being in any
way intimate with a daughter,adopted or otherwise is giving me a long
term soft-on.

To answer another of your questions babydoll i am not a teacher as
such but i'm sure i could teach you a lesson or two if you were
willing to submit.Is there some way we could perhaps see each other on
web cam?
Kindest regards
His response

to me
My Beloved Daddy
Good Morning my Daddy and how are you doing I struggle believe you are doing fine and great by the grace of God, from the bottom of my heart,I thank you a lot and i must apologies for my late reply the reason was that they is bad network here in the camp,that is why i have not write to you earlier you expect me,Daddy it is wonderful to know such a kind person like you who came to deliver me from my suffering in my life time,i wonder why things continue to change this way,for a very long time now you have been my saviour,happiness,shelter and all to me,i can't not forget you in my life even if i die tomorrow, I'm very grateful for all the explanation about your family especially your son i realy feel for you but i believe God knows the best for you, you really amaze me by teeling me all this storry which shows that you really take me as your own daughter and its only god that can reward you for this because for you to do this kind of favour to somebody you haven't set your eye on,My dad i don't even know how to thank you but all i know is that the lord will always be on your side and you will never regreat helping me on this situation which am passing through, Sorry my daddy we cant see each other on cam because i can only write to you from reverend office and the Rev doesn't allow such a things in his office, Please i was a bit worried when i heard about your son who is in a serious drug addiction, please i am so sorry,accept my sympathy ok,So taking about the intimate friends, I am seeing you as my own father and i will like you to just take me as your own Daughter then i will be the one to take care of you when i get to be with you in your country,

i love you so much my beloved Daddy and i think about you everyday of my dream to come through. I thank God for giving you more strenght to write to me and i pray may he give us his grace, Mercy to meet each other soon, Ok my Daddy i have to stop this mail here today and keep praying asking God to protect and giuld you for me,

Thanks my Daddy for making me a woman that will gain her freedom soon and i realy thank you from the bottom of my heart, Looking forward to hear from you soon,
Yours in Suffering,
Joy.
magnus_101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazingly i still have both lads still on the hook and both are now asking for money. Lad 1 needs money for a passport and lad 2 needs money for food and medicinal drugs. I have countered this by asking to see both lads on cam to dispel any doubts i have about them being "real".Lad 1 is dodging the request but surprisingly Lad 2 has agreed to go on cam.
Here is the latest from Lad 2 :-

to bimbo
Hello sweet bimbo,
i hope this email finds you in good health
and spirits.Thank you for another pic.I must say that you are a unique
beauty with a very disarming smile.I should have asked you before i
did it but i have used this new pic of yours as my screen saver so i
hope you don't mind.I must say that your last email left me quite
stunned by the amount of bad things that have happened in your life so
far.It felt like listening to a top 40 countdown and the hits just
keep coming.Life has certainly given you a very large shit sandwich to
munch on.It's lucky that you have that inheritance money tucked away
in a bank cause as the saying goes,"the more bread you have,the less
shit you have to eat".Until you get out of that refugee camp and get
your hands on all that moolah you may need to brush your teeth more
regularly.You may not understand fully some of the sayings and phrases
that i write but trust me that they are very applicable to your
situation.

I read with some interest your story of your father and step mother.Is
it normal practice that an African man can seek out another wife if
his current wife cannot bear him a son?That doesn't sound very fair to
African women.I would love to hear some more of your life stories and
perhaps you could tell me a more happier chapter of life before your
current plight.

I guess the best answer to your problems would be to leave there and
come here on a 457 visa.You could then access your inheritance money
without the need of anyone else.I am sure we could find a position
within the company that would suit you.We do have some female workers
amongst our work teams and they are just as productive as the men.Not
sure if i mentioned this before but workers on our projects earn a
take home pay of $3000 every week,all their accommodation is paid for
as well as travel expenses back to their home country every 3 months
for rest and recreation.Let me know your thoughts about what i have
said here.

Warm regards Paul
I don't hear from Lad 2 for a week so i send an apology email :-

to bimbo
Hello Bimbo,i just wanted to say sorry if anything i said in my last email offended you in any way,that was not my intention.My sense of humour is very dry and often people don't see that.

Warm regards

Lad 2 responds :-

to me
hello dear paul
how are you today,your work,and your health which is the most important thing to me, i hope you are swimming in a good health?

As for me here, well i will say that i am ok but is only hunger and stavation as a result of the condition i found myself here in this refugee camp which i have been looking up to you to help me out of this place to a better life.

No, no dear paul you did not offended me in any way, there is nothing to be apologize for in what you have says to me in your last mail, why must i be offended? i dont easily get offended with peoples around me just for nothing sake ok,
i should be the one apologizing to you for barging into your privacy with my unexpect request of help, please i am very sorry if i have offended you with my request of help i made to you pls forgive me.

please dear paul i am plaeding with all due respect and humility to help me out of this place
please what ever you can do help me out pls do, as it is now, the united nation has stop visiting our refugee camp for the past two months now and i have been finding it so hard to feed and cloth myself.

so pls whatsoever you can send to me from your heart to help me out, pls send it for me to feed myself here before i will die of stavation, even though is $100 or $200 dollar it will be ok for to get my feeding and drugs please.

what so ever you can send for me pls send it through this address, it is the address of assitant reveren father who is incharge of this refugee camp here. send it through his name ..........

receivers name....... XXXXX XXXXXX
country..................senegal
city........................daker city

please dear paul i hope to receive any amount from you to help my self here, you can send the payment slip to my box ok.
Thanks your help
yours benita
My response
to bimbo
Hello Benita,i hope you are good today.I read your last email and i will be very honest with you here,i have received some 8 emails from different women all claiming to be stuck in possibly the same refugee camp that you are. They all have inheritances that they would like me to help them transfer as well as sending sexy pics also. You are the only one that seems to be genuine enough for me to keep corresponding with. Your pics are nice but not raunchy. I would have no trouble to help you out as you require but i would request that i be able to view you via web cam and also should any money be sent it will be in your name only. I would prefer that you had a bank account to facilitate a funds transfer rather than doing the Western Union thing but if you don't then we will go that way.

Last year a russian woman managed to scam me for a few thousand dollars so i am not so trusting now. As i said before you do seem to be genuine in what it is you need so i have what you might call a soft spot for you. I know i haven't sent you any pics yet and the reason i haven't is that a Nigerian man used pics of me in a scam involving a British woman and he managed to scam her for 50,000 pounds so i am reluctant to send my pics across the internet again.When i feel we have strong mutual trust then i will be happy to send you whatever you ask for. You can see me on cam anytime you want,you just have to ask.

Warm regards
bimbo

Feb 7 (10 days ago)

to me

Hi dear paul,i must say a big thank you for your concern,honesty and your kind gesture you have on me, most especailly your time and energy you spend in writing to a poor girl like me in this abandon and lonly place called refugee camp,and with all your pristige and honour as a owner and director of a several companies to decend to a poor girl like me in this condition,who am i to even have a contact with your kind of personality.that is why sometimes when i thought of you in this condition i will be filled with a great hope,joy,happiness and with a expectation of restoration to a better life.It is only God who will reword and bless you for all this you are doing to me.

well i have gone through the mail you send to me and i understand all the stanza of this mail.
first of all concerning the mail you receive from those 8 other girls telling you the same story infact i lack words to what is going on now in the world,people using what is real to fram story in other to dup and scam those who are suppose to help us over here,that is why when we go out to beg for arms from people,they hardly give us something to eat and some cloth to wear because of the black people are painting us with framing stories to dup and scam people in our name,that is why i pray to God to help and lead me out of this place.

secondly dear paul, concerning the issue of veiwing my face on a web in other to belive my story and opening an account in the bank.

I have this to say,this is not my country i am only a refugee here,i have no legal right like citzens do, not to talk of having a bank account in a strenge country like this place,that is why i ask you to help me out with some money,through the name of the assitant secretary of the reveren father who can receive the money for me and help me renew my refugee I D card

the mails i manage to send to you,it is done with the help of the receptionist of reveren father
who look after this refugee camp,so there is nothing like webcamp here in this place,and thinking of going out there to cyber cafe to chat with you on a webcapm my refugee I D card has expired,even going out to beg in the market place is hard because of police.

so dear paul,that was why i ask you to help me out in the area of feeding in my last mail,it looks like you do not understand my condition over here. It is only the help of the reveren father and united nation who at times come to our aid, which they have stop for a while now.

Above all dear paul,as an advace man and a director of several companies,i belive you have your decisions to make and i dont belive that a mere fabrication of any story can change your mind from what you have decided to do. As you have made up your mind to help me out please do it as a help you are rendering to me not for anything else and i dont belive that your helping me means that i am scaming you, but what i know is God has kept someone like you over there to help people like me over here, so help me out and dont allow any body to fram false story to mislead you from doing what is right in the site of God.

I am not asking you any longer to help me transfer my money to your position in your country, all i asking you right now is to help me regain my freedom from this refugee camp and help me in the area of feeding,and help me come to your conutry in your position to a better life.

pls i beg to stop here,i have given you a name to help me with some money for feeding,and i belive i will receive from you this time,any amount from your heart you can send through western union to this name,it is the name of assistant secretary of reveren father,he will help to receive it from the bank and help me renew my refugee ID card and his names are as fellow.......

The receive name.....XXXXXX XXXXXX
Country.............senegal
city...............daker city

pls help me for i hardly feed myself over here. i hope to hear from you soonest

yours bimbo kisssssssssssssss

to bimbo
Hello Bimbo, i am sorry to be so late to reply to your email but my work life has been very hectic lately. Your request for some financial help has weighed on my mind also and i have come up with what i think is a fair compromise from my original request for you to go on cam as well as provide a bank account to facilitate a money transfer. I will concede on the bank account issue and send funds via W/U as long as you can fulfill the following requests. Firstly i would like you to have several pictures taken of yourself holding a sign with my name on it so i can clearly read it and send these pics to me.Secondly i will not send any money to anyone except yourself,so you must be the person named as the receiver.
I sincerely hope that all is well with you today and i look forward to your reply.
warm regards
to me

hello dear paul

i thank you once again replying my mail
how are you today and your work i hope you are doing great over there?

well honourable paul i have read your mail and i understand how you feel helping someone you have not see her face before because of what is going on in the internet this days,pls remember that i am just asking you to help out for my feeding due to my condition over here,but i want you to know that my freedom from this refugee camp to a better life in your country by your help is my main concern.

for your request of cam i have agreed but i have ask the receptionist of reveren father to help me chat with you in her computer webcam,but she told that you will have to send your yahoo messager address and the time will you be on cam and your telephon number so that we can call and know the exalt time you will be chance to chat with me on cam because of your work or you can call me through the telephon number of the secretary general of reveren father,his numbers are +221XXXXXXXX when you call tell him you want to speak with bimbo,he will send for me from the camp i will come and speak with you ok

secondly i have agreed on all you have said, if it is what i will do to prove to you my sincerity i will do it, i have already explaine all this to God in my prayer and i belive that you are the man God has send to help me out from this refugee camp, but if i undergo all this process pls dont fall to lead me out of this refugee camp.

i am looking forword to hear from you and to receive your yahoo messager address and the date of our chating,i will do all you want me to do by the help of receptionist of the reveren faher ok.

thanks yours bimbo.
kisssssssssss

This is where things sit at the moment and i am unsure how to tackle the web cam thing now so any advice would be appreciated.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic