SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Email from Doctor after "love interest" in horribl

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smellthecoffee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This message was received weeks after my sister found her "soul mate" on a dating site who had to travel to London for business. He is supposed to be a US citizen and his first attempt for money was a travel voucher from UK immigration (fail). Now he was in a horrible accident complete with this email from his doctor along with a hand-written invoice and a lovely photo with the guys head pasted onto another patient in hospital bed. (not sure how to post the pic yet)

To: xxxx
Sent: 1/14/2012 4:01:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: (no subject)

Good morning Ma,
I sent you all necessary things you should know with a picture of him and his bills here, he will be free to leave by Monday but he needs to pay all of the bills I sent to you before the hospital management would let him leave. Kindly answer to his call ma because he said he doesn't have another family than you and his daughter and he doesn't want his daughter to know about this so it won't cause problems for her which I think he's been reasonable with that. Please kindly get back to me and let me know when you will be able to pay up the bill so I can get him into the plane back home
Thanks so much for your cooperation
Dr. Henry Cole

On Friday, January 13, 2012, <xxxx> wrote:
I want to know more

In a message dated 1/13/2012 6:36:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

Dear Ma,

I am Doctor Henry Cole, I'm a consultant in charge of Brandon Mccoy's case at the hospital, he's been uncautious for somedays now before e finally revived him. He gave me your details to contact you on his behalf and let you know what happened to him so I had to include the picture I took to show you his condition, that picture was after he got cautious back. I will update you as the treatment proceeds here if you would want to know. Hope to hear back from you real soon
Thanks
Dr. H Cole

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii70/usamillard/?action=view&current=AccidentFAKER.jpg

Last edited by smellthecoffee on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Syrinx
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That "being uncautious" will get you every time. Probably why he's in hospital!

Closed lad accounts x9
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, surely since Britain has the National Health Service (NHS), there's no need for your sister to pay the bill, the Government will do it for you! The all the lad has to do, is pay a visit to the Embassy and he's home free!

Then your sister can "Fall in love" all over again, unless comes up with another reason for the need for cash, which of course he will.

And yeah, that being "Uncautious" is a BITCH! Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^You're right about the NHS Chrys, but I would like to inform all here that contrary to what Dr Cole says:

Quote:
before e finally revived him

You do not get free Class A rave drugs.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil Yerboots wrote:
^You're right about the NHS Chrys, but I would like to inform all here that contrary to what Dr Cole says:

Quote:
before e finally revived him

You do not get free Class A rave drugs.

You don't ? Shit, I'm going to BUPA then.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't??? Screw that, I'm getting deported from Australia to Europe somehow!!!

Mind you, now I have this stuck in my head! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFJdUJg4wOk

Dancing Banana

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic