SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Guess a fast food item

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go on, have a guess - what is this:

No?

Well, the answer is right here.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked puke

Glad I'm on a meat-free diet.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sickening ....

Even more sickening ... Meet you Meat video
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar wrote:
Shocked puke

Glad I'm on a meat-free diet.

really?

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
robin meeblind
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't look at hot dogs they range up to 30% MRM.

I am very surprised that you as a person could do all those things without knowing infact i am becoming very unpleased - 4uthur R1ch4rds
Cellphone Closed lad accounts x5
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I don't understand.

From the article you linked:

Quote:
But before you start organizing an “Occupy USDA” movement, they (the USDA) did state that commercial food products must be labeled as Mechanically Separated Poultry:

Mechanically separated poultry (MSP) is a paste-like and batter-like poultry product produced by forcing bones, with attached edible tissue, through a sieve or similar device under high pressure to separate bone from the edible tissue. Mechanically separated poultry has been used in poultry products since the late 1960′s. Mechanically separated meat may not be described simply as “meat” on food labels, but must be labeled as “mechanically separated” pork, chicken, or turkey in the ingredients statement.

(My bolding.)

So they are saying the McNuggets are MSM, right? And that the USDA says it must be labeled as "mechanically separated" chicken.

But then when you do look at the ingredients of the McNuggets:

Quote:
Chicken McNuggets® (10 piece):
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning [autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil,
dextrose, citric acid], sodium phosphates, natural flavor (botanical source). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced
iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, bleached wheat flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid
pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, dextrose, corn starch.
CONTAINS: WHEAT.
Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane
added as an antifoaming agent.

http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/getnutrition/ingredientslist.pdf

They do not show it is MSM.

So either McDonald's is lying and the USDA isn't watching them or your linked story is not telling the truth. Confused

Edit - The story you linked isn't telling all the facts: http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/msm.asp

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/04/mechanically-separated-meat-chicken-mcnugget-photo_n_749893.html

Quote:
UPDATE, 10/4/10: The story has been amended to reflect that although mass produced chicken nuggets at large may contain mechanically separated chicken, McDonald's famous McNuggets no longer do contain "mechanically separated poultry as defined by the federal government. The USDA now requires foods with mechanically separated poultry to be labeled as containing "mechanically separated chicken or turkey" in their ingredients lists.

Additionally, although "mechanically separated meat" may apply to turkey, chicken and pork, due to concerns over BSE, the federal government has held since 2004 that mechanically separated beef "is considered inedible and is prohibited for use as human food."

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I didn't post the link mecause of MacD, allthough I kind of dislike minced muzzle myself. I posted it because it's just gross in general. As the article says, it's all over the food industry.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good sleuthing Dora! I was a bit concerned how the original article stated the pink color was turned white by food coloring. Everyone knows Chicken flesh is pink prior to cooking and turns white when done. I think there is some editorial license being taken by the blogger.

Meet you Meat reminds me of another nameless organization in the U.S.

Great line from the classic horror movie "Motel Hell"

"Meat's meat and a Man's gotta eat."

People eat all kind of a variety of critters, worldwide. Just catch a show of:

www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/bizarre-foodsCached

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"WAAARRRGHH!" - Chewbacca

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strawberry soft serve ice cream! Yum! Laughing

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like my mechanically separated meat with a side of high fructose corn syrup and heavily seasoned with fluoride, thank you very much. Shocked

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my days as an impoverished undergraduate my diet included cans of "potted meat food product." I never read the fine print on the label and to this day I do not want to know.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgie wrote:
Good sleuthing Dora!

May I point out this is why Dora is a site killer extraordinaire? If we don't have incontrovertible proof, we don't report. Seems the blogger doesn't follow those rules. Dora's site killer instincts kicked in and she did the background research to piece it all together.

Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Kariko
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's funny, cause plants are living things as well...

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ so are bacteria and funghi

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ So are people... Shocked

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news just checked Mr Biggs meat pies contain no MSM!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What about MTCN?

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic