SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Getting back into the game

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BaathistCoup
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So...I'm thinking of getting back into the scambaiting game after years of lulling and lurking on these forums.

Can anyone recommend a way to get started into audio baiting? What's the best method? Skype? Google Phone?

"FUK U BIA3TCH, ALLAH SPT ON U!"-Mohammad Ahmed
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've not a clue about "audio baiting" but just want to welcome you back, BaathistCoup! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
BaathistCoup
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, man. I guess what I mean is what is the best way to telephonically communicate with my lads.

"FUK U BIA3TCH, ALLAH SPT ON U!"-Mohammad Ahmed
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you're deaf! Laughing

Welcome back to the fold!

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he want to use phones (which is a great way to make lads invested) I'd say play the deaf card is about the last thing he wanna do.
I'd recommend Skype. It is not the cheapest thing perhaps but still cheap enough so that it is great to use. Loads of baiters use Skype when calling lads, me among them and it is easy to record if you use pamela or call graph.

A few of the other good features is that you can use caller id set up so that your lad can se your (unregistered) cell phone number when you call him and voice chat with other baiters.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google voice. And let the lad call you.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome back

I read about a modality, where the baiter tells the lad, how to reroute his call through a call by call system to reduce the tarif. in real, the lad sets up an international conferece call, which burns money even faster than a normal call to a british call forwarding service.

if you want to talk to lads, why not burn their money really fast.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sign up as a premium member and use the phone server. You can't call them, but they can call you.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic