SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm gonna tourch the neighbors car.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain, Dr.Mike, a car alarm went off the other night. Seemed like it was right outside my bedroom window. Whailing away. Annoying as hell. Was getting pissed that the owner wasn't attending to the issue. After a while, I got to thinking, which of my neighbors would have a car nice enough and new enough to have an alarm? Cos my intention was to head to that neighbor's house and give them a piece of my mind.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And?

Inquiring minds want to know Wink

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Welshcake
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A house alarm went off outside my place last week. At the time it was really windy so I guess that is what set it off. However the people who's place it belongs to didn't appear notice and it went on and off intermittently all night.
Sleep ? not chance.

Added to my woes are the fact that the guy upstairs appears to have had a drum kit for Xmas, add this to no sense of time (I swear he is one of the living dead) and my life was in danger of becoming a misery. UNTIL I took to playing the sound track of The Sound of Music and War of the Worlds at full blast, and putting my washing machine and running the vaccum around at 6am Very Happy I think he now got the message.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No car alarms here.

However, last several neighbors 2 doors down were having a screaming match over $60 outside. After about 15 mins of yelling so loud I could make out what they were saying, a couple shots rang out, then it was quiet. Then the sound of police sirens and flashing lights the followed. I am pretty certain beer was involved.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's what I call free theatre. If I'm in the mood I'll open the window and listen in to the argument. Beats the telly. Laughing

@Welshcake - been in a similar position. Once lived in a ramshackle low rent flat where you could hear everything. Neighbour on ground floor used to have music playing ALL FRICKING DAY AND NIGHT. Evil or Very Mad After several polite conversations that ultimately achieved nothing, I took to turning the television up to full volume, turning it to ITV channel (crap programmes, annoying adverts), placing television face down on the floor so the sound travelled down to my neighbour, and going out for a few hours to do my shopping.

Would like to report a success, but I moved shortly afterwards so was never sure of the outcome... Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love your avatar Couger.

The problem is I live in purpose built social housing. Most people who live here do not work for one reason or another (usually bloody laziness) therefore they don't adhere to normal hours like the rest of us. This does not worry me too much as I am up every morning really early, so when I make a noise to disturb them (on purpose) I am also within the law Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic