SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I must not have the touch......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried a reply to a hitlad and haven't even received a response. Must be nobody wants me dead after all.

My attempts so far have all failed. Oh well, I'll keep trying.

Anybody have a success/failure rate for doing this?
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried to bait about 10 different hitlads in my baiting time, only about 40% luck. Even then it's like cheap sex, doesn't last too long.

But you may get some good siggy lines during your romp with them!! Very Happy
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitlads may have an intriguing script but after that they don't have much imagination. If you are looking for some excitement, it's better to choose almost any other sort of lad.

There have been some exceptions though. Someone else may remember better the hitlad who was mass-baited a year or two ago.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There was one who was massbaited for months when I first started here.He was the exception though.Hard thing about baiting a hitlad is keeping him convinced you think he is real.It is too tempting go tell him you are an ex seal,or British SAS or something.I have had a lot of success playing someone with a criminal past who knows exactly wants him dead.I make it clear that the lad doesn't scare me,but it is just easier to deal with him.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pretending to know who wants to kill you is a good one. Leave a door open for him to run through Smile

Or, as these are the lowest forms of life in the scamosphere, you could just resort to insults or curses. Something nice and short:
Quote:
Subject: Bush fowl like you
na devil put hand for ur life .. black hand of satan reach you o, na death call you to die in bush like mad man .... foooooooool
should trigger his inner child to spit its dummy.

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My experience with hitlads is also less than ideal. I've always straight baited them and they wind up ending contact within about six messages.

The last one I contacted did make me chuckle though, and I had decided not to put too much effort into the bait. I wrote him from a generic church email account and promptly informed him that he must have emailed the address in error. After his assurances that he didn't make a mistake, we went back and forth a couple times and then Thanksgiving holiday started. I didn't bother with any baits during that time. He wrote me after I resumed baiting operations, and I pointed out that the day and time on which he was supposed to terminate me had already passed. He wasn't happy about that. Laughing Maybe these hitlads should threaten people in this manner: "YOU WILL BE DEAD WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS" in order to allow for holidays and weekends.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he must have emailed the address in error
This works pretty well no matter what your character does.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic