SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself Here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back for another read, GEC4940.
The site has some major changes since you left, most likely.
Enjoy reading, and no worries about baiting. The water is warm here.
Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pilliwinks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Salutations fellow baiters!

It has been a while since I've visited 419eater. I had done a few baits in the past, (2004) under the name spiny n0rm@n and had a great time tormenting the bois. Sadly, RL got in the way and I had to put myself into retirement. Hadn't really given the lads much thought since then. Forgot about my catcher account and had my regular email filters set so tight only 1 phishing scam made it through in all that time.
I'm very impressed with all the new tools and modalities available to baiters today. With the work you are doing now, I'm surprised we have not heard of an epidemic of lad suicides! So much to learn and re-learn, I will keep reading up and get myself a mentor.

-pill
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! If you'd like a mod or admin to try to help sort you back into your old account, please let us know. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
pilliwinks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I thought about that but kinda like my new moniker. It contains the words "pill" and "winks". It sounds like a child's toy and is another word for thumbscrews! I mean, what could be better? Twisted Evil
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Yes, it's a nice new name. If you want, we could sort you back into your old account and also change the username on it to this spiffy new name. Just let a mod or admin know.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone! I just got my first bank account and have checked it online. I have also sent it to alan and let my mentor know about it. May I award myself a nice fat piggy? Very Happy
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Congratulations on your first bank account, Justcold!!!
Yes, you may now "award yourself" a piggy.
jump_4_joy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! I would just like to thank the academy and my fans for their support. I could not have done it without YOUR love andzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzWhat? Wrap it up? Fine....Thanks to all here and my Mentor master. Looking for many more. Did anyone else dance around the room like an idiot when they got their first?

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
zombiedog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all Smile

completely new here!

Found this awesome place searching for infos on love scams since I couldn't ignore this last guy trying to get lucky Twisted Evil

looks like there is no mentor available but it will happen eventually I got tons of questions but there's loads to read here anyway
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello zombiedog! Welcome to eater glad your here!

Try signing up again for a Mentor. The system will only allow you to apply for one after you have made a post. There are open spots I just checked Wink

Bait safe and have fun!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi zombiedog! Try getting a mentor now that you have posted. Good luck! Very Happy

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
zombiedog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, right. Mentor thingy worked now, thanks Smile
Cheryl Tunt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Baited here a while ago for about a year but work and other stuff left me no spare time to bait.

While I still don't have loads of time, I enjoyed it here, and couldn't stay away forever.

Looks like I have some reading material and new modalities to catch up on first!

C

x
Pivan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New to the site. Baited for about a year, then took a few years break. Now Im back with a vengeance.
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Cheryl Tunt! Welcome Pivan! Good luck and safe baiting. Check out the mentoring program. It sure does help get started. Very Happy

The Craptastic Goddess
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here too! Came here after I got half scammed by a Mr. Russell Conklin. Anyone ever hear of this guy?

Smile Happy to be here!
alanb123
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, i'm alan, posted before but think i've put it somewhere else lol, anyway glad to be here and learn the fine art of scambaiting and hopefully make some friends along the way, cheers.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new baiters!

Glad you all are here! Check out the stickies and get a 100% Risky Free mentor.

Have fun and bait safe!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
GamerGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!
Came across this forum because a friend sent it to me after a lad ("American soldier overseas who needs a gift sent to his Nigerian son") tried to scam me on CL.

I've been caught up following a couple threads and can't wait to get in on the action Very Happy
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome GamerGirl! This can become addicting Laughing So be careful and have fun! There are some great teachers to learn from in here who will have you rolling in hysterical laughter.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Gamergirl

Remember to bait safely, read all the stickies and sign-up for a Mentor.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
GamerGirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, on second thought, maybe this is a little too hardcore for me.
Wasting these scammers' time, inconveniencing them, having a laugh at their expense, keeping them away from real vics, etc...I'm all for that.
But a lot of people here seem to be fine if these guys get seriously injured/killed in the process of a bait, and even actively root for it. Yeah, these are bad guys, but I don't think many Americans would support having our fraudsters executed.
And arguing that it's okay if my lad gets hurt/dies because some other lad did something worse to someone else at some point is a bit of a stretch. I don't know, I'm not trying to judge anyone here, I just don't think I can handle that level of callousness?

Call me young and naive Razz
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi GamerGirl,

You do what you feel comforatable with. It is true many members here would not loose any sleep if a lad got hurt or even killed. I can see how this could be a hard concept to grasp being new here. If it was in reverse though the lad wouldn't care if his victim got hurt or killed as long as he got paid. A lot of us have seen what these lads do to their victims. They financially and in a lot of cases emotional ruin their victims. There have even been cases where victims have committed suicide.

You have to also remember we do not make the lads do anything. We create situations and the lad makes the choice to act on it. Sure we promise them tons of fake money (just like lads do to scam the victim) but we do not hold a gun to their head.

The truth is these lads do this because there is almost zero chance they will get caught or face consequences for stealing people's hard earn money and wreaking their lives. What we do I consider to be a little bit of justice for the victims they harm.

The choice is yours how far you go. I do hope you will stick around! You may even find it helpful to go here and read some of the threads http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

I know a lot of this apears to be fun and games here (which most is Smile) but these scams are very serious and very real to the lads victims.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The feeling is definitely acquired for lad pain. If you dive deeper into this you may find that ugly feeling when you communicate with some of these people.

Not every form of baiting has to go in this direction though. You have to find what you are comfortable with and work at it.

I have seen some of those (scammers, just so we are clear) in here that would try to guide little girls to perverts, they would kill innocent people for body parts and I don't think we have really seen the extent they would go to for a dollar.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there GamerGirl. Welcome to Eater.

You're not naive at all. In fact I commend you for recognizing your personal ethical and moral views on what can happen in some scam baits and voicing your opinion.

As others have mentioned, you do not have to bait in a way that will put your lad(s) in harms way. The main goal of baiting is to waste a lad's time (and perhaps some funds) and keep him distracted from real potential victims. Don't feel like you are obligated to putting scammers through some of the same things you've read about and questioned on this site. Should you decide to bait, do what you're comfortable doing without crossing any moral or ethical lines. Even if you simply do straight baiting, you're helping to keep the lads occupied.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic