SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rambling Mass ASEM

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder what kind of results this will yield? ASEM'd it to about 100 lads (pulled manually from surplus & scamwarners). Laughing

Quote:
Dear Kind Sir,

I received your letter this morning just after my grand-daughter helped me to create this message box and read it with great interest. Thank you so much for writing to me. M@cy told me that I would enjoy having what they call an e-mail, or electronic message, account because I would meet a lot of new friends and not be so lonely. I always tell M@cy that I'm not lonely, but the truth is that I am. I'm 82 years old. What do you expect? If it wasn't for my pet cockatile, I don't know what I would do. This nursing home is like a prison sometimes. He's such a great little bird. I wish I knew how to send a picture of him to you. I'll have to get M@cy to show me that the next time she comes to visit me.

Now back to this business about the letter. I am a little curious as to how you obtained my mailing address so quickly after it was set up. Where can I find addresses of people to write to? This seems like it will be a lot of fun. I hope that you will have patience with me as I learn how this all works. Have you ever had a pen friend before? I had a pen friend back in grammar school but not since then. It seems the kids all want to type on these silly computer contraptions now days. I much prefer using a pen and paper, but I guess I have to learn to adapt to a changing world.

You mentioned something about a business transaction. I am not very smart with finances so perhaps you could explain it to me a little better. My husband J3rry always took care of the bills and things for us when he was alive. After he passed away, I lived with my daughter Ang3la and her husband P3ter. They helped me manage things until I came to live here a few months ago. I do wish I was still living with them. Ang3la was a much better cook than Tr_dy. But don't tell her I said that, she might serve me cold soup on purpose!

I am always glad to help a friend in need. Please just let me know what it is that you need me to do. I hope that you will write back and tell me a bit more about yourself, and your family, and where you live. I can already tell, we will be great friends.

Sincerely,

M@rc1e Pol1n5ky

Last edited by bearkat419 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

90/100, with 10 bounces. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROTFLMAO

22 responses so far. Replying to the ones that look promising with rambling nonsense. Totally misunderstanding their reason for writing to me.

And changing the subject line, and deleting previous email in the conversation, from each.

I'm going to confuse myself. Let alone the lads.

Laughing

Here's one tidbit, to a love lad...

Quote:
I was excited to receive your letter so quickly. This electronic message thingymajig really is amazing, isn't it? I remember when we had to write letters by hand and wait for the postman to pick them up and deliver them. It would take weeks for messages to get from one person to another. Whoever invited this is a genius. If it had been around during the 1800's the Donner Party wouldn't have met such a tragic end.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic