SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Albert, the Loan & the Church

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
emilysue
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my second bait - its kind of tailed off so I would really appreciate any feedback or ideas to try and revive it! I am currently baiting Albert as another character, so my lad is still there!

http://emilysues.weebly.com/uploads/9/9/6/7/9967434/albert_clark_web.pdf

IP shows Nigeria, but I got a series of photos from him and my lad looks like an ethnic Phillipino? A wikipedia search says there are large numbers of Phillipinos in Lagos - does anyone have any ideas about this? Does anyone have an opinion on whether the photos actually are of my lad & his family? I tried for a trophy to prove it but I didn't get there!

Anyway, I got a piggy from it, and a form so I'm pleased with this as an early effort... and I certainly got him way off script Smile

"There are many internet fruad everywhere looking for who to scam" Albert Clark
twacgop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey, so I had never heard of scambaiting before, but I was having a really crappy day yesterday and I came across your post. After reading it throughout the day I got a ton of laughs and thoroughly enjoyed it overall. In fact I made an account on here and just got a response email from my first ever target Smile just wanted you to know that i absolutely loved your work and it definitely helped me out yesterday!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing bait: and you must have had such fun with it too!

I'm awed at what came out of a run-of-the-mill loan scam. Brilliant work. Maybe the news at the end was too much for him to believe, or maybe he simply didn't want to be any way associated with it .... but it was probably worth a try, anyway; he'd been so compliant and accepting up until then.

A minor incident in such creativity: but I loved the way the lad could miraculously open a corrupt file after you told him that it was able to be opened by a total imbecile!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has got to be the psylliest bait ever! Very Happy

Did the lad notice that the forms are copyrighted by ТWАΤ? What's the relationship between ТWАΤ and the Church of the Holy Aреrieոt?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
emilysue
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So... just when I thought it was all over - I got this from Albert:
Quote:
Dear Cand1da Itsz1ng,
I got your email,i am very disappionted to hear this sad news , M1a Buttreaks.was my very good friend,why? I am still ready to continue with the work of the lord.Contact me with the next step.

I've posted the few emails since in this PDF http://emilysues.weebly.com/uploads/9/9/6/7/9967434/albert_clark_part_2.pdf and I will update this thread as things develop (I hope)

@twacgop - I hope you enjoy baiting - I am seriously addicted! My mentor was fantastic, so do consider signing up for one as they really help a lot
@vonpaso xlura - Very Good pun! He didn't notice the TW@T bit at all- I borrowed some of the TW@T forms and thought I should of course leave the copyright there Smile
@Branwen - Thanks much

Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent stuff! Smile Keep up the good work!

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to baiting, having started my first serious bait about a week ago. As I browsed this site looking for inspiration (of which there is a ton!) I
read the PDF of your Albert, the Loan & the Church bait, and something struck me as familiar about the credentials offered by the lad. The "U.K. issued"
security badge has the exact same signature as my lad's bank statement
from "Abidjan, Cote d`Ivoire"
ImageImage

What a coincidence!!
Do these lads use some kind of resource pool as we baiters would use this site?

BTW - Awsome bait... it is hillarious!! Laughing
And that was only your second bait? I look forward to seeing more of your work...
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Could you post the signature on Scamwarners? Others who are checking to see if something is a scam may recognize the signature.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
emilysue
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dewey Chietam and Howe - That is *very* interesting! hmmmm...I did a quick search on google images to see if the signature came up but nothing in the first few pages, so maybe the lads do share?
Also..... Welcome to eater !! Smile

@vonpaso I'll post the id's I got over on scamwarners and also the script.

Dewey Chietam and Howe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@emilysue - Thanks for the welcome, and for taking care of the Scamwarners post, I am not yet familiar with Scamwarners.
I am still overwhelmed by all the amazing content (bait stories, tools, tips, etc.) available on this site.

I have lightly perused this site a few of times over the past couple of years, but have been digging deeper the last few days
(as my lad seems truly interested in the bait...) and am very impressed with the quality and quantity of information contained
here. If I am not able to land this lad, it certainly won't be for lack of resources [lol].

Hopefully I will end up with something worth sharing Smile
Dewey Chietam and Howe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@vonpaso - Is this signature sharing common? Do you think it is worth starting a new thread?
Artful Dodger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. Had he forgot he'd previously sent 'his' ID card showing he is a middle aged white chap..?
Scambay Terr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm about halfway through reading the bait, and it's been quite entertaining so far. But I had to stop to say that I am shocked to have discovered that the photo on your site shows Peter Dunne's real hair - I was sure it was a photoshop of a bad toupee on a relatively bald man.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic