SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Rant Alert!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww, my Alzheimers character is at it again. Read this and tell me, do you think this mugu will want to go near anyone with a mental disability ever again?

Quote:
Mr Jim,

I Told you to use Western Union money Transfer outlet to make this payment transaction faster and not bank to bank transfer because the amount is to small for a bank to bank account. Moreover you are not sending the money to me but the Finance House to reactivate the account where fund is deposited.

I have known you will always come up with one story or the other each time you claim you want to help out through making the payment for the account reactivation fee of 544 pounds only. I have given you the instructions many a time of how to go to Western Union Money Transfer office to make this payment. not one or two times, I have not for once talked about me giving you account to send me money... what the hell do i need your money for Mr. Jim? Answer me? I only contacted you so you can help me get my late client Mr. Larry McMahon,s fund worth 11 Million US Dollars only transfered into any of your nominated account with a percentage added to it.

I can see you are just being deceptive about all this story. Mr. Jim is a free world, If you are not ready to help or be part of this business deal open up and stop cooking up one story or the other and i swear to my creator i will never contact you again.

If you want to make the payment of the account reactivation fee of 544 pounds and not $500 US Dollars go to a Western Union Money Transfer Office and make the payment with the same payment instructions i have been sending to you. You telling me you do not know about Western Union Money Transfer is a big lie from pit of hell because even in the romote and primitive part of the World you can find Western Union Money Transfer everywhere not to talk of USA.

Mr Jim come out straight and stop deceiving yourself about all this story you keep cooking up as if you are a man that did not go to the four wall of any school at all. There things you lie of and telling me you do not know any Western Union Money Transfer in your locality. Let us call a spead a spead.

If you want to make the payment you do but if you do not want please make your stand clear and stop cooking up lies and stories that even 5 years old child will not take or believe. I do hope you understand every beat of what i am talking about.

ATTORNEY SARAH NAN.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh hell yes, this is great Very Happy
Properly forstrated lad right here. More of this please, whenever you like!

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Mr Jim. His Alzheimer is making it hard for him to collect his due. Convince you lad that your new meds are kicking in and that you will be able to think clearly by the weekend. Then send him to the $ecurity $hield. He will enjoy getting idiotic questions. Very Happy

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Dr. Mike. This guy needs a trip to $ecurity $hield after abusing a poor, disabled person like that. Plus, after that, my character may seem downright lucid to him.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If this were my bait, and I were tired of the lad, I'd have a hard time not replying with something along the lines of, "Who are you? And what is this Western Union you keep mentioning?"

Laughing

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I already did that once. I had grown tired of the bait, went silent for a couple of weeks, then checked the inbox and found this poor, long-suffering lad desperately trying to re-establish contact. So I replied with, "Who is this? Do I know you?" and the whole thing started all over again. Laughing

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Bear, that's awesome. LOL! I have yet to play the role of a Alzheimer's stricken character, but this sort of thread sure does tempt me to do so.

Was the lad aware of what Alzheimer's is, or did you have to explain it to him?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'm not sure. I've tried to explain it to him but I don't think he really gets it. I plan on publishing the bait when it's over. The problem is, everytime I think it's over, it starts again. Very Happy

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ingenious, wicked and evil Twisted Evil

Breech Birth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote:
^I'm not sure. I've tried to explain it to him but I don't think he really gets it. I plan on publishing the bait when it's over. The problem is, everytime I think it's over, it starts again. Very Happy

Sounds like the baiter version of Groundhog Day. Very Happy
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as if you are a man that did not go to the four wall of any school at all.

then
Quote:
Let us call a spead a spead.

I wish I could have this for a siggy ...
and lets call a 'frok' a 'frok' and a 'rkae' a 'rkae' as well.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Kariko
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks really funny Bear! My bait is related, but not similar. I haven't really established my character since my lad sends emails about one to three sentences long, but so far I'm pretty clueless about everything. For example, my lad said that his dog would need some forms or else he wouldn't be able to cross the airport so I replied that didn't know dogs needed papers to traverse an airport. In another bait, I'm giving the lads a hard time with the MTCN number, because first I forgot the last two numbers, then I forgot the last number, then I said that the WU was stealing my money, and I'm going to a different one. Now I'm gonna repeat the process. Laughing

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Looks like you're well on your way to inflicting some serious mugu pain. Keep up the good work.

In the meantime, this just popped into Jim's inbox a couple hours ago:

Quote:
Thanks and always remain bless. For Time wastage without achieving anything in securing this Fund.

It looks like I can finally publish this bait.

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
stop cooking up lies and stories that even 5 years old child will not take or believe

amazing!

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Jim. His Alzheimer
Is that his name Wink
I might try that as a baiting character
Hello do you stock 'Fly Fishing' by J H Alzheimer

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic