SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pitting Scammer vs Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stoney
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied to a inheritance scam and managed to get the lad off script after 2 mails, now I'm thinking, I have a lad that has been $gomered$
and wondered if anyone has had success in pitting lad against lad?
10.5m might be enough to get the Chemicals lads going again?
Could it work, who knows but if anyone has been able to do it then a link or your modus operandi would be appreciated.

Closed lad accounts *24 *4
bow_down Hail Gomer*4 Malaysia Easter Egg 2013
Sand Timer Chemical Brothers
Sand Timer The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012-2013
Safari The Chairman's Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos>Natitingou BRODA THEM GO TO KILL ME I BORROW 100,000NAIRA FOR THE JOURNEY
Safari Xmas Pot Rescue Lagos-Parakou-Kandi right now am out of cash
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could tell lad A that lad B has the money etc etc, but you'd never get see the exchanges, and I assume they would figure out wat had happened quick and then drop you, so unless ur bait is gonna come 2 an end anyway I don't really see the point

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had too many lads once so I passed out my US phone number to them. The phone numbers were MJ phones of diplomat lads stranded at the US airports waiting for tag fees so they could deliver my consignment trunk boxes.

I got some sig worthy hate mail. Who pays who appeared to be an issue.
Twisted Evil

This is best when free email is not used, but a lad has to make an international phone call, just to reach another lad in lad land.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold lads are easy to get a rivalry going. Bait one then tell him you got a better deal from another. Or that the other seller's operation sounds more professional than yours ( I said that to a gold lad once and he got pissed). Make them barter for your business.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
Persius
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stoney wrote:
... and wondered if anyone has had success in pitting lad against lad?

I am starting my first 2 baits now, but really want to do a multi-lad bait. I'm sure that if I set it up well ahead of time, and think it through, that it could happen. What I lack is the knowledge of all the viable scams out there. In all cases, I envision the lads traveling (the most expensive).

So there are at least 4 scenarios that I can see:

1. The lads are competing (as described in this thread);
2. The lads are using the services of each other to play you, but they don't know the 'service' is a scam in itself.
3. The lads are played against each other in such a way that what Lad A wants in return for the Big Gift is the Big Gift of Lad B's scam.
4. You tell the lad that you know he's a scammer, but you need his 'skills' to play someone else that has (insert something here, like has done you wrong, lost money, etc.).
5. ?

And I understand that it may need to be a 3, or even 4, stop loop. Pitting one lad against another head-to-head has been thought by the experts here as being a little too easy for the lads to discover. So what I mean is that Lad A might be playing Lad B, who is playing Lad C, who is playing Lad C-a loop.

Like a story, if i can find the right combination of scam[mer] types, and draw them into the story slow but sure, the right introduction of the other 'players' could connect the lads, with each seeking money or services from the other next in line.

The travel agency is a classic example of how to connect the dots. Except instead of using the one setup here, a fake one run by a scammer would be the one the lad needs to use.

Like you, I want to find a way to waste as many scammers' times as possible, but as efficiently as possible. Efficiency in this case means more than one lad on a single (probably complicated) bait.

For now, I'm going to brig my first few along slowly and gradually until they are reeled in far enough to do anything. By then I'll have a 'role' for them. But in the mean time I'd appreciate the wisdom here WRT the kinds of scams that can be connected (mail order bride and travel agency, etc.).

:)

Ask Me About the <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214323">Scam-O-Matic</a>!
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please use ^^^ instead of quoting entire previous post. Thanks. --bo

The one that has more options for success, I think, is number 4. However, you must have a lad very well hooked before telling him you know he's a lad, else you'll be dropped.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Persius
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tururut ,

I'm just now into my first few baits, and trying to be a romantic. I'm asking a million questions, exchanging pictures, and generally making this lad work for my affections. Later the fun, but for now we're just 'getting to know each other'.

And he's kinda cute, too:

Dr. Flatula

Ask Me About the <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214323">Scam-O-Matic</a>!
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've actually wondered what would happen if one was to set two lads on a date. A baiter baits lad A with character A, and lad B with character B. Both lads are from the same town, but (hopefully) don't know each other (if they do, both your baits probably die). You then find a place where you wish to meet both lads, at the same time naturally. Then you tell lad A to use the name of character B, and lad B to use the name of character A when you meet. What would happen?

Bonus point for getting either or maybe even both lads to safari to the date.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what i have going on at the moment is two lads in accra on a trial run for a job position. they think they are competing against 10 others instead of each other...they are both telling me how to recognize the other as a scammer...I will end up having them meet and feel confident they will email me the exchanges...

Persius
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

deadk1ng,

Oh, that is brilliant! ANd not the lower Brittish meaning, either!

I'm imagining a group of scammers, each with the objective of determining which ONE of them is a scammer, not knowing that ALL of them are scammers.

Oh, that is too delicious!

Bravo!

deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have them emailing each other and forwarding me the emails at the moment...they are also emailing my fake "buisness associates" and both wants to get the commission from the transaction

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheProbie wrote:
I've actually wondered what would happen if one was to set two lads on a date. <snipped> What would happen?

Usually one lad or both won't show up. But certainly lads have met before.

Here's a lad that bravo sent to meet another lad. Other lad didn't show.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1641863#1641863

And of course Hector and Shorty met and traveled/safaried together this past summer:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=202406 (Premium Forum)

And I think a couple other lads have met, but I can't remember details at the moment. Very Happy

ETA: And in the Hector/Shorty safari, they actually met up with a 3rd lad, James, from another (3rd) bait that had just been released from jail! Laughing

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget we sent James to Shorty which ended up in an unintentional lad meet between the two. Shorty thought James was sent by the Gomers to assassinate him. It ended with James in jail as you said.

Getting lads together is possible but I think you need to conduct two separate baits and have your lads WELL invested. Them cook up a scheme that is logical for the two to meet. You have to have your lads completely trust you for them to risk an in person meeting. I think lads are even more paranoid than baiters.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bravo95 wrote:
I think lads are even more paranoid than baiters.

Indeed. I've been asked if I'm a fellow lad in a not very nice manner more than once, look at one of my sig lines.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Persius
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

deadk1ng wrote:
I have them emailing each other and forwarding me the emails at the moment...they are also emailing my fake "buisness associates" and both wants to get the commission from the transaction

The more I think of this, the more I want to do it. I'll be doing research (paid, of course!) to have them correctly identify the one, true scammer. I'll do a safari near all of them for them to meet each other (wearing something to identify themselves as in the program), and then write me back, saying who they think the scammer is...

Oh, God... I'll have each of them say they are a scammer, trying to convince the hters, based on their scamming exploits.. Having scammers trying to convince other scammers that they are in fact the actual scammer.. Frickin' perfect...

Now THAT is pitting scammer vs. scammer!

OMG, this is funnier every time.. Thanks for the inspiration, deadk1ng, this could be fantastic, as long as they are all separate scammers... I might need to pull a few other baiters in to make the perfect subjects for my research project...

Now who will the funding agency be?

The Good Dr.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic