SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New scam method??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this in my e-mail, one I NEVER USE for scamming or baiting. Has anyone seen this format before?? Include a "receipt" too.

From Kevin Kondrat Sun Oct 2 21:05:10 2011
X-Apparently-To: @yahoo.com via 66.94.239.42; Sun, 02 Oct 2011 21:05:11 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)

X-Originating-IP: [98.139.52.246]
Authentication-Results: mta1020.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO nm28-vm0.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (98.139.52.246)
by mta1020.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 02 Oct 2011 21:05:11 -0700
Received: from [98.139.52.197] by nm28.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 04:05:10 -0000
Received: from [98.139.52.158] by tm10.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 04:05:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1041.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2011 04:05:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 98765 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Oct 2011 04:05:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1317614710; bh=COtqeoK7FAlQccwNm1bed8vJ1Ue7hB+6XRwwrYatTm0=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [75.186.73.11] by web59506.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Oct 2011 21:05:10 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 21:05:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Dr.Frank Togo
To:@yahoo.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2026720908-1000057824-1317614710=:87048"
Content-Length: 15682

Quote:
Hello Dr.Frank Togo,

I've mailed you over three times already but I haven't heard back from you and now your phone number no longer seems to be working. I found another letter in my mailbox which I'm sure was from you.

I've withdrawn the next payment of $15,000 from my bank as our agreement requires, and I'm ready to send it to the assistant by the western union as before. Of course before I can send this next payment we need to follow our agreed procedure.

Again, you'll need to send the guarantee of $300 cash through mail courier to my home address as before. I'll also need the name and details of who I'm suppose to make this next payment too. Once I receive the guarantee from you by mail, I'll send this next payment as agreed. I'd also like you to call me once you get this message, again my number is 859-242-5039.

--- On Tue, 9/20/11, Frank Togo <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: FIRST PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED THANK YOU
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2011, 11:57 AM

FROM THE DESK OF
DR. FRANK TOGO
CBN. (CODE SKY BLUE)

MY DEAR FRIEND KELVIN

I WOULD LIKE TO THANKS YOU VERY MUCH FOR SENDING ME THE $3200 DEMURRAGE PAYMENT WHICH MY ASSISTANT MR. PATRICK UTOMI COLLECTED TODAY FROM THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE. THE MONEY HAS NOW BEEN PASSED TO THE TRUNK HOLDING COMPANY AND NOW ALL WE AWAIT IS THE FINAL FEE PAYMENT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR FOR SENDING THE PAYMENT SO QUICKLY.

AS YOU KNOW THIS PAYMENT WAS THE FIRST OF TWO PAYMENTS DUE IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE TRANSFER OF THE $10,000,000 (TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) THE SECOND AND FINAL PAYMENT OF $15,000 IS DUE BY THE 26TH OF SEPTEMBER. I TRUST THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT ON THE DUE DATE AS YOU HAVE PROMISED. I SHALL AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND THEN I WILL FORWARD DETAILS OF THE PERSON YOU WILL NEED TO SEND THE SECOND WESTERN UNION PAYMENT TO.

OF COURSE AS I HAVE PROMISED TO YOU I SHALL FIRST FORWARD YOU THE $300 GUARRENTEE PAYMENT IN CASH VIA POSTAL COURIER TO YOUR ADDRESS AND AS BEFORE ON YOU CAN THEN FORWARD THE $15,000.

GOD BLESS YOU MY VERY GOOD FRIEND KELVIN.

DR. FRANK TOGO

--- On Mon, 9/19/11, Kevin Kondrat <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: First payment sent - receipt attached
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, September 19, 2011, 6:35 PM

Hello Dr.Togo,

Thank you for sending the $300 guarantee payment. I can confirm to you that it has arrived at my home address this morning.

I have also sent the first payment of $3,200 to the assistant through western union money transfer. As you requested, I've scanned you a copy of the western union receipt as well.

I'll prepare to make the final payment as soon as I hear that you've received my first payment. Please do let me know when this payment has been collected.

Removed link to receipt as it could be reused by a lad and it may contain the details of an ITP - Slightly

WTF?? Confused

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could this be somebody's irresponsible ASEM format?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is certainly strange, at first I thought the scammer might try to show victims "accidentally sent convo" where he paid "victim" money he promised making it seem legit...

But Kevin is clearly the "victim" here and sent the money...
Well... I have no ideas.

Needless to say the WU Transfer does not exist.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Mortal on this one.

I think you need to deface that receipt though, Bart.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe it is an ASEM cashbait, to get $300.

As such, it can't be any of us as cashbaiting is a strict no-no in Eaterville, and that baiter would be savaged by a rabid squirrel (if only we could find one...)

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying to get the altered receipt posted here, but it still shows up as unaltered. PITA

And I have tried MANY methods to re-post. PM me if you desperatly need to see it!! The receipt I mean!!

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one too, in my catcher, but without the receipt.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
goodboy3443
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

why leave this post on the forum? Don't you think it would be better to have this deleted so others aren't tempted to try cash baiting which is a VERY BIG no no here at eaterville.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just because people know about cashbaiting it doesn't make them more likely to try it, especially as everyone knows that cashbaiting is a big NO NO here.

Puts jackboots back in cupboard Wink

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
goodboy3443
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is true. But having all this information readily available on here makes it that much easier for someone that would consider trying cash baiting to copy this info and try it for themselves right?
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cash bait or an irresponsible ASEM. Either way, it's a good example of what not to do.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's both a cashbait and an irresponsible ASEM - I've had to counsel an innocent person at SWs who received it last fall. As Bearkat said, it's an example of what we do NOT do.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
goodboy3443
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Therefore it should be that much more of a reason to not have an example of how to do it on here for just anyone to see. Granted no one should ever attempt it but here's a blueprint for them if they do want to attempt it.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou for not back seat moderating, there are 3 of us here already.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@goodboy: If a lurker really wants to cashbait, they won't need a blueprint to follow, and since this is apparently being sent out to people randomly, it's helpful to have it showing up here in Google, along with our comments that this sort of thing isn't condoned here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Granted no one should ever attempt it but here's a blueprint for them if they do want to attempt it.
By that logic, we shouldn't post surplus scam letters because someone who wants to try scamming could get a blueprint to follow. Clearly, that isn't the case...

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah you guys are right. Just thought it might be good to have it removed since it's not condoned here on this site. But I suppose it's good to show that by example as well.

@Roycropper not trying to take over anyone's moderating job here lol.. just thought I'd mention it.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen this one doing the rounds in various forms for a couple of years ... always the same name, same format or very similar, playing a victim who's paid before.

Cash baiting aside, this can be a good way to hot-start a lad and ramp up a bait fairly quickly.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic