SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm gonna tourch the neighbors car.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few nights ago one of my neighbors car alarm went off. Now i live in an big apartment complex so there are a few cars on the parking lot. This specific one is so close that i can throw a stone at it if it wasn't for the confined space of my room. Imagine a car alarm going on and off for the entire night and throughout the morning the next day. going on for about 30 secs and then off again for about 1 second to a few minutes and then on again. A cycle like that could last for 15-30 minutes and then quiet would reign for a time. But after that it went on again. I slept less than 4 hours that night. Last night however was quiet and i figured that the owner had fixed the problem.

Well, guess i was wrong

Now the fuckers car is at it again and to such an extent that there isn't even any use in trying to go to sleep. The sound isn't loud enough to wake me should i manage to go to sleep. My girlfriends persistent coughing however is. Between the two of them i can look forward to a night of no sleep and lying awake grinding my teeth in anger. I am a nice person, except when it comes to the lads, however i am seriously contemplating giving the alarm a reason to go off for once.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That happened once when I was a kid. A neighbor's car alarm started up in the middle of the night and would not stop. It just kept cycling over and over and over. The owner of the car? At a bar all night. And the genius took the car keys with him so his wife couldn't turn the alarm off herself.

Eventually, one of our neighbors (god bless 'em) took matters into their own hands by using a crowbar to pop the hood and dismantled the alarm system. When the cops finally showed up the next morning, the car's owner tried to file a police report for the damage done. Let's just say the police, who had been fielding calls from our neighborhood all night, were less than sympathetic.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being in a small town (8000 people) our local police will deal with stuff like this. They will call the owner of the car and inform them what is going on. If they don't do anything they get a citation, and possibly towed.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't you call the police about it? Isn't it considered disturbing the peace? Wouldn't they do something about it?

And if not, then you should shoot it. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^It really comes down to whether or not you live in an area where there's a lot of real crime or not. If you live in a neighborhood where the cops have more pressing things focus on, sometimes citizen have to take matters into their own hands (Like whoever my lovely neighbor was. I really wish I knew so I could have hugged them.).

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait until it is sounding. Throw a brick through the windshield. Either the neighbor will decide to do something about it, or the police will respond to the report of an actual crime when you call and say the alarm is sounding and you just heard breaking glass Shocked

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless your fingerprints are on file some place...

RL vs Internet advice Difference is hand cuffs and jail cells. Shocked

Call the police, call the manager of the property. Keep your head about you. Rolling Eyes

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does your local/city council not have an enviromental health department that deals with undue noise?

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deal with the problem at the source.
Leave the car alone and hit the owner in the goolies.

Or there's always these:

No. Don't thank me. Free advice is all part of the service here at Eater.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do like the unhetero earmuffs. To bad all mine had tigers and lightnings on them thus rendering them unusable for me.
Calling the police isn't a bad idea. I'll try that if the problem persists. However last night it stopped before i went to bed (2 am) and i never heard it again. But when i wrote the post the bloody thing was at it constantly.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The battery will go flat one day. problem solved.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, a car alarm is nothing compared to three drunk idiots who climbed your balcony. They were totally stoned and calling the police was useless at that time.
No need to tell how it was ended.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully calling the Police means they will have strong words with the owner and persuade him to get his alarm looked at or leave it off. If that fails make your coughing girlfriend sleep outside with the alarm to drown her out.

The down side about involving the Police is that then you can never take direct action, as they know who to arrest first.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not just send the car to Chad? You've sent so many lads there, why not an obnixious automobile? Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That sounds like you've had an 'experience' Roy?

I sympathise Dr Mike, I was once kept awake by a house alarm whose owners were away for the weekend. Unfortunately it didn't have the 20 minute cut off that is standard these days and was whining all night and into mid-afternoon the next day. Don't know if the owners came back or a closer neighbour got the ladders out and 'fixed' it, but the rest of that day was bliss.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw him looking into the hood today so he know something is wrong now at least. I do hope he acts upon it.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You never know. He might be installing a more distinct and piercing alarm sound so that he won't sleep through it again. Of course this means thorough testing.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Mike, offer to assist with the repairs! Install a toggle (water proof, of course) under the fender so you can solve the problem when they are unavailable to. Very Happy

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buy some codeine for your girlfriend

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have all the neighbours chip in to have it towed to some place in town where if he's lucky all that will be left is the bricks they jack it up on and a few assorted pieces of trim.

But then he might get a bigger better louder alarm for the next time.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
I saw him looking into the hood today
And you resisted the urge to slam it on him? Laughing Laughing

Quote:
buy some codeine for your girlfriend
No way. Buy the codeine for yourself & sleep through it all.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an idea. Hire or borrow a big PA system, and put the speakers outside your house, pointing at the neighbour's house.

Put a mike over where your girlfriend sleeps, if the alarm goes off, turn the PA up to 11, and when she has a coughing fit, hit the 'on' button.

Of course you should site the button where you could NEVER hit the switch during a bout of vigorous lurve making, or a row. Shocked

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never understood why a car alarm should go off for more than a couple of minutes. I mean is there any chance of the thief still hanging around the car three hours later??

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do like bearkat419's ideas. Both of them, and now when my girl have have once again come up with a fever it might be time to take some happy pills or some shit to put me to sleep.

The car have been quiet since i saw him fiddle with it. And while i do like Roycropper's idea too there is a big problem with it. I live in an 10 story house with 40 apartments in it, and beside are a few more just like it. So that would make me the bad guy as he would be one of only hundreds of people able to hear that racket.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I did some digging and I now understand. You wanted to shine a LIGHT (torch) on your neighbor's car. You probably wanted to shine the torch on the boot or bonnet.

Sadly, I get confused with language some times. I wish you well with your shining incident. Let us know how it comes out.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic