SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want to arrange a trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been toying with lad for quite some time (maybe two months or so) and it has come to the point that they want me to go to London and meet the lawyer and/or security company who is to give me his inheritance so I may help the less fortunate. His last response.

Quote:
Hello John,

Thank God that this transaction will finally be completed by next week. I am so so happy that at last, my wealth can help the needy. Please bear in mind that you have to do every thing possible to ensure that you fly back to the United States with the consignment which you know the content is cash.

Also, do not forget to properly arrange yourself with all that is required of you. Make sure you find out from the security company what you are required to come with to avoid you getting to London and forgetting something. Call them up on your departure date for them to be able to pick you up from the airport.

I look forward to hearing from you soon with good news.

Thanks once again and remain blessed

I have already given them the fake flight details and am due to go on Friday. I have bought a disposable phone and may talk with them also just to get this moving. I would like them to think I am at the airport and waiting to see them unless someone has a better idea. Advice appreciated, thanks!

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally id have caught the wrong flight and ah bugger I'm in Glasgow, can u come to me now etc etc. For airport noises I believe there is a soundboard for announments and so on. Always make ur lad do the running round not your character Wink

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Good idea. They were bugging me for flight details. I sent them a corrupted file (courtesy of file destructor) and called them incompetent for not being able to open a simple file. After some back and forth I gave them flight details for an actual flight to London, though it does have a connecting flight. Maybe I could miss that or get on the wrong plane Laughing

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's the connection? It's not likely that a first-world airport will let you get on the wrong flight, but you can have a flight delayed, which causes you to have to go on different flights (it's happened to me), or you can be detained or interrogated for traveling on a passport that's about to expire or for having too much money, or you could have a heart attack. In one bait (watch the published section, it'll appear in several more days) I had my character mistaken in Japan for a criminal with a similar name who fled to Japan at the same time.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would not recommend saying that your flight is delayed since they would be waiting for you and would see your flight come in on time.

Somehow, your character has to get off that plane before he arrives, because he's not going to show up.

Personally, I like the customs idea. Maybe you were chosen for a random search and they found your crack.

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi

Last edited by JimBoy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the first flight that was delayed. In the RL scenario, IIRR, I was supposed to go to Houston and change planes to get on a plane going to RJ or SP (I don't remember which) in Brazil. This was in the northern winter, so the plane to Houston, which was coming from Ohio, was delayed by ice, and I would not have made it to Houston in time to catch the plane to Brazil. So the airline put me on a plane to Newark, where I took a different plane to Brazil.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes of course that can happen. What I meant to say was try not telling the lad that.

Wait, I misinterpreted.

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can tell the lad what happened a day or two after it happened, unless it involves being detained in some way, in which case you can tell him when you're released.

Continuing my trip to Brazil, I arrived in Minas a few hours after I was supposed to. I had arranged to stay at a certain hostel, but because the bank in the US had trouble sending reais, I had not prepaid my reservation. A local man decided to be my friend and took me to various hotels, but I told him it's not those, it's the hostel, of which I had just the name. Finally I looked at his book and found it, and we arrived. I don't remember how I managed to change some dollars into reais before I checked in.

I did not exactly have a language barrier (I grew up reading and speaking French and hearing Spanish and had spent two weeks in Portugal), but I did have an accent barrier. The guy who took me around dropped and muddled so many sounds (typical of Mineiros) that I could barely pick out half the words he said. They even proclaim their accent on cell-phone ads.

×186
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lord goldblade wrote:
For airport noises I believe there is a soundboard for announments and so on.

The one that some of us used in the past is no longer available. Having trouble finding a new (FREE) one.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this:
http://www.freesound.org/browse/tags/airport/

Havn't listened to any, but may help.

Yasire
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just listened to a few of them and they are very good sounds.

I'm certainly adding the link to the toolbox.

"Please am really finding it difficult here to do this, Please you are to help me do it and get the MTCN." --James Fox Chamber
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic