SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello I am new here from LOndon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there

27 years old guy, and from and live in London UK

I am new here, and came across your website watching a you tube video about 419 scams

I am a member of a dating site (yes I am looking for a girl freind LOL) that I think is a scam, and am currently (LOL) trying to have fun with its staff, by pasting messages from reviewers who are making comments about it being a scam on different sites. So far no luck with upsetting staff

Happy new year
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard SMO!! Please read EVERYTHING here about safe baiting, ask lots of questions and get a mentor if you feel it will help. We are a bunch of friendly loonies here!!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We are a bunch of friendly loonies here!!

The cats out of the bag now.........

(Lord help us LOL)
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers Bart,

I read one of the baiting letters, it was intriguing, and would love to try it myself...it was only last week, I had a message in my inbox on that Dating site, and she gave me her personnal email.... her picture was of a white, good looking woman, like a model. So I emailed her... and she replied with a LOOONG message , saying she was living in Nigeria, and that she is looking for happiness in the UK and that she wanted to marry me, etc.

I straight away deleted the message.

again, thanks for welcome
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love lads can be a lot of fun, read up more here on the site until you feel that you can deal with them.

I'm married and really have no idea myself on how to properly deal with love lads myself.
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love lads???

sorry dont know what that means LOL

I am really hoping for another Nigerian email
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Sold_Me_Out! Very Happy

Quote:
Love lads???

That's what we call romance scammers, like the one who wants to marry you. They send out photos of beautiful white women but are actually (usually) young Nigerian men sending out emails from an internet cafe. Razz

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think some people might be actually stupid enough to fall for this rubbish???

I would love to know how these people get our emails also
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam victims aren't stupid. Romance scammers are very good at what they do, and prey on lonely people as the loneliness tends to make them vulnerable.
"Lads" comes from the phrase "Lads from Lagos", although they aren't all Nigerian. Other sub-divisions are vlads (from Russia), hitlads (the hired killer scam), petlads (sellers of imaginary animals, usually from Cameroon), etc.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I could or would call the people who are scammed "stupid". Would you call law firms with highly educated people in those firms "stupid"? Yet a few law firms have been scammed.

There are any number of reasons people might become RL victims....English not their first language, financial situations which might draw them in if they can spend a little money to get a large amount of money and a host of other reasons.

As to getting our email addresses, I am not 100% sure, but I think if you sign up for things on line, sign petitions on line, etc, your email addy is "out there" ready to be harvested. Just yesterday I received an email offering to sell me thousands of "fresh" email addresses. That may have been a scam, but there are probably many ways scammers get our email addresses.

I keep one email addy specifically for signing up for coupons, free samples, etc and I get at least 20 emails per day in that account offering me cheap "gentlemen's" pills, etc. and I never signed up for those items!!!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Yes, there are people who fall for it. If there weren't, the lads wouldn't keep sending the mails!

They find addresses on newsgroups and archives of mailing lists, they subscribe to mailing lists and lurk and gather addresses, and they trade lists with anyone else who does the same, just like other spammers. They sometimes run mailing lists through programs that mangle them, so if they find an address [email protected], they turn it into [email protected].

If a love lad is in a Slavic country, whether or not he's an actual Slav (many of them are Udmurts), we call him a vlad.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there was a discussion these days on heise.de (for german speaking members (and masochistic translator users): link ) about dating services.

people told about their experiences with those pages and some even posted their experiences with female accounts, they created for the better understanding, why women did not react on nice messages.

conclusion: the interested males got nearly no answers, the interesting women got a large bunch of "requests for sex". one of them told, he made a fake male account with a naked body and the shadow of a penis on the belly. he got a lot of requests too from desperate women.

I could only assume, if a girl, single for many years, not really good looking suddenly gets a very nice and charming scammail, she would easily fell for the scam. this would of course work the other way round, men fell easily for russian girls (vlads). even if the scammed people are not stupid, these mails are possibly the first serious requests for them. and love makes blind (and sometimes stupid)

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys

I am currently trying to have fun by pasting different excerpts from sites tgat talk about it being a scam, to girls PM's that look fake.

Hope I get a nasty email from one, I just want to know what they think about people knowing that they are scams
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SMO, welcome to the board. If you were to look in my dating profile and saw my picture and the replies I get on a daily basis, you would know that lonely people are very easy to work for these people. I have 15 contacts there today. I had 45 the other day and I had to cull the herd. Every time I log in they swarm me.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the same thing, joined a site called my fun buddy, only to find out they have the same database as Ma site called Marital Affairs . co . uk, where they all use the same profiles, including mine. Sent a girl an email on hotmail, after she gave it to me through the website and look at what she replied; copied and pasted from my inbox:

Hi there, hows you? I'm looking for fun this new year.. Im up for a REAL fun and not necessarily waste time through chatting..I've gather you have seen my profile.. I'm married so I refuse to give
out any more of my information without letting me know about your real identity first. I'm afraid about any potential damage to my reputation..So, meeting with someone new would be perfect.. If you know what i mean. I'm fit, easy going, open minded and up for anything! i wanna meet skin to skin.. kinky and naughty..I am not into dirty chat and text coz it leaves too much evidence around.. Im afraid coz I dont have hubby's approval to do so.. he has no time for me coz his quiet busy...
No offense hun but before we go on with the details of our meeting, let me trust you.. For security i always validate the name, age and address of a person (most likely yourself) before meeting up.. Here's my link for the authentication,just click on it.. http:// authentication page it will cost you only 27p a day hun but you will be only joining the site for about an hour only
and after i recognise your details you will be automatically deactivated..im only doing this for authenticity,i just want to be sure that the one contacting me here will be the one i meet.,i hope you can uinderstand me,i cant take any risk again 'cos i have been already set up before.. after you register in that address You will receive a confirmation email with my name, address and my number..call me as soon as you get my number so we can chat on phone and sort out a meet up..
im nervous but very excited.. wait til you see my nice, tight, Mmmmm.. i was gonna tell you but i think i'll keep it a surprise..
Anyway, I opted to withdraw my profile from the website.. dont want lots of guys, just one that can meet at time suitable for both.. Get in touch
i've attached a pic,hope you like it

surely this is a scam

cheers

SMO
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one of those "Join this site, I'm waiting for you there" types just a bit ago. He gave me 3 sites and I really had no interest in pursuing those for evidence to kill. If you want to go through my messages over there PM me. Most of them want Y!IM contact but there are a few others also.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I just PMed you, it would be great to see those messages

I have another story which as occured over the last month

I got a freind request on MSN (windows live instant chat) last november, from a "girl", it was a rather long email address, which I can't remember right now, as I have deleted her

One day this "girl" sent me an instant message on MSN asking me when the last time I had sex was, and I replied with none of your business, as I wasnt falling for it Then she said that she was "in her bedroom" then asked me to "click her cam" but then pasted a long message with a website address, telling me that she was horny, and that her picture ws at the top of this website. Just to test her out I clicked it and this sex site came up, with different pictures of models. I closed the website then aksed her what her name was... she replied Jenny, but when I aksed her where she was from she didnt reply, but just said "click my cam" again

The next time I went on, she started again, with the same lines, word for word "Click my cam"....."when was the last time you had sex"....... then she gave me that long message again, with the website address WORD FOR WORD. I knew what was going on now, so I decided to have a laugh....
I started asking her random questions, like does she watch EastEnders, what was her favourite film, etc... no relevant replies , just "click my cam... " etc

I then said to her that I knew that these were automated messages... and guess what I got a relevant reply.... she said "ha ha, I am not, I like bubble gums and raindrops in bed, would a automated system say that?"
But then I said okay...if it isnt AUTOMATED, say something else... that proves you are real..and then what did she reply?
"Ha ha, I am not . I like bubblegums and raindrops in bed, would an automated system say that?"

Whoever set that account up was clever enough to program that message about automated systems, just in case anyone would ask that, if someone asked a question with the word AUTOMATED in ijt, that message would automatically come up. There was no one at the other end, just a computer

I tumbled it, but then deleted the address from my contacts

Shameful
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pm was sent with all you need to access my messages there. I tell a lot of the ADD ME types to mail me at my email addy. Only one has mailed me so far and that one seemed to be desperate until I actually started chatting with him. Most of his replies in chat were "Oh Okayyy" then maybe something behind it. That was sweetgrace that you'll find in those messages.

Cellphone - web store
Sold_Me_Out
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers mate,

Got them, will see what I can do

Sorry for boring you all with this, but I wanted to share one last thing

Here is a message that I have posted to all the women that have PMed me on that dating site that seem fake... and that is 99% of them, lol:

"Okay, had a look at your profile and it is so obvious that you are a fake *name*

1. You are probably some Nigerian guy sitting in an internet cafe somewhere in Lagos sending out spam
2. Some prostitute or prostitute agency sending out invitations to view fake webcams, and charging for them
3. You are probably one of those "girls" that eventually give out their emails, then say they need verification, and paste a link to a site that does this and charges 27 pence per day...so that you have the poor victims bank account number so you can swipe money from him
4. A member of staff that works for My fun buddy . co . uk that sets up fake profiles just to generate interest from genuine men and get them to sign up and pay

Tick one of the above

Happy new year"

I supose I am wasting my time, but still LOL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic