SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419eater rules

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: How stupid am I?

a little
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
a lot
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 14

deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It never fails, someone reads the published baits in this site, LOL's and then registers so they can get lads to build a pyramid, erect a billboard, build a boxcar, ride a bull, pet a crocodile, copy Harry Potter word for word, etc...Only they haven't read the rules (or maybe they have) and next thing you know they are posting about how they broke {insert 419eater rule here}. As soon as someone points out the rule violation a few will argue the validity of the rule and next thing you know there is arguing on both sides of the topic with experienced baiters, even premium members, arguing against the rule in question.

Some people will be rude, some will be polite, and then a super squirrel or grey cat or dragon will show up and give a very lengthy reason why the rule is there to begin with. More arguing will ensue until someone ends up with a *BANNED* etc...

Lets use the closing of lad email accounts as an example. The 419eater forum rules says we DO NOT do this. There is an entire sticky devoted to why we DO NOT do this. But someone thinks closing lad email accounts are good (apparently 6% do). Yet every single argument for or against this practice is moot.

"Closing lad email accounts helps victims" = lad can always re-contact victim from new account and claim any reason for the change in email and a gullible victim (as most are or they wouldn't be victims) will believe it.

"Closing an account that I am currently baiting ruins my fun" = the entertainment value of an individual on a forum of 40,000 members is irrelevant.

"Slightlyoutofit's ration explanation" = doesn't count for the simple reason that if someone doesn't already believe in this then they won't no matter how many times you repeat yourself. (Please don't kick my ass super squirrel)

The only argument that matters is that 419eater says DO NOT instead of SHOULD NOT and if you don't agree with the rules then this forum may not be the right forum for you. There are other, less strict, sites out there. After all, you don't join a soccer team and then decide to use your hands anyway. You join a rugby team.

Please forgive this long post/rant as I have been up over 38 hours now and am running off of caffeine and nicotine only.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could just go to bed?????

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This board is completely different than most that I visit/participate in. I have suggested something before that fell outside of the rules of this community. I was told IMMEDIATELY that I was out of line and I saw why. I did not think my suggestion through before I posted it and that was my fault!

I am usually a rebel with most boards but not in here. This place is more important to me. When I screw up someone will be along to tell me about it! Believe it or not, I appreciate that!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bottom line is that this is a private forum and we are all here at the will of the owners. Do what you please in your own life and away from here. If it's against the rules on this private site, and you brag about it, expect to get your bags packed for you.

Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ paster frank. Much more precise than I was...thank you

@ next victim. Your girlfriends don't like me...must be the soul patch

@ mentor. I can't as I still got 12 more hours at work

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just posted Cherry in another thread. She claims to be in Africa but I think you could get some good shots from him! There are a few others I posted as well. Pick any you want and give them hell.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mea culpa ....

I had a lad on the hook, desperate to get the fee out of me. He was using a premium fee paying email account. I got it shut down, the (rather naive) provider was shocked and horrified that such things as lads existed and used their email services to perpetrate frauds on members of the public. They said they'd beef up their vetting process in future.

The poor lad whom I had insisted use this one and only email to contact me (aint I a stinker?) had to contact me from another account (also premium fee paying) and invent some lame excuse for changing address on me. I slapped him ... and did it again ... and again.

My blocking of his email address cost him money and a whole heap of frustration. When he switched to a hotmail account I told him he'd blown it, dropped him without further ado but with his hotmail account intact Smile
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As far as I know money charging emails are fair game such as a registered domain used just for emails...I was only useing the emails as an example but you can insert any rule for instance I had a lad on the hook for awhile and after a month or so I showed my mentor his opening script and then I was told to drop him as it looked like the lad was an advanced beggar. So even though I thought it sucked at the time I did drop the cat because we don't bait beggars. It didn't matter if I agreed with the rule or not. Like the company I work for requires their employees to wear a saftey harness with double lanyards any time you are over 6ft off the ground. It doesn't matter if you have 50 years experience or are completely surrounded by handrails, failure to tie off will cost you your job because rules are rules.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Roughneck? Sounds like my world! My last fall was about 90'. They waited until the trip was done and told me to kick rocks.

Cellphone - web store
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, email only domains which add a good amount of credibility to a lad's operations AND which cost him money to make and maintain can be killed just like any other fake site.

The rules here as such have evolved over a decade of baiting, if you go back to the first few years of the General section you'll see how different things were. it's quite an eyeful.

Good luck with that shift ... keep some matchsticks handy.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@N N N: I would consider that as the border of the rule.

in your case, the lad lost money, it was no minor inconvenience, but a real loss for him.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still a newby here. I didn't agree with all of the rules here at eater but I know these people are far more experienced than I am at this. I trust their judgement and will abide by their rules. If I break one it's not intentional it's because I haven't read about it yet.

(That'll be two more cents please)
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
I'm still a newby here. I didn't agree with all of the rules here at eater but I know these people are far more experienced than I am at this. I trust their judgement and will abide by their rules. If I break one it's not intentional it's because I haven't read about it yet.

(That'll be two more cents please)

DITTO

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
I trust their judgement and will abide by their rules.

There is nothing wrong with questioning authority, blindly following people can also lead to problems. Once there was this time when I met one of the administrators of this site in person. I woke up in his basement, naked, shivering and bound by duct tape.

I don't want to talk about it any more.

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Was this the culprit, Pastor Frank???

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not going lie, it was weird.

Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@paster frank = did it put the lotion on its skin

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLY CRAP!!

I knew there was something about those squirrels.

New Motto: "Never trust a squirrel". (Big Al)
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ deadk1ng: OK. I think this video is called for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't mind PF, perhaps the pickled brussel sprout fumes got to him. No harm no foul. ::says the cool head of reason::

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ jim morrison. Shocked

Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ amazing right? I use that as a reply to moronic statuses in facebook a lot, as well as these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFcqGGMPc3k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah pretty awesome....now I need the "I'm sorry doesn't put the trisket crackers in my stomach does it" line in a vid then the chance to use it

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic