SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just recieved two

[email protected]

Quote:
you homo take it up the arse *DELETED*, im going to rape you nan and grandad, as they are peodophiles, the *DELETED*, and you im going to rape your bum hole and make you hehe like micheal jackson you mug

love you xx

same guy

Quote:
shut up you *DELETED*,.. you arse is mine you peado

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
I love to use the replies in this thread to write back to the ones that respond to my initial script.... Hehe.

Those that use Jesus name, I like to reply with 2 Corinthians 3:13 and let them look it up. Do not be surprised when you are deceived when you deceive.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christmas greetings from the mugus!

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERY THING U SEND TO ME IS BACK TO SENDER AND YOU WILL EXPECT ALL YOU HAVE TOLD ME AND THINK OF ME.SO MY DEAR FRIEND.
BACK TO SENDER IS MY CHRISTMAS GREETINGS TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF IDIOT!!!!!!!
IF YOU HAVE NEVER SIN BEFORE GOD WILL HEAR YOUR PRAYERS BUT IF OTHERS YOU HAVE SIN AND SIN AND SIN, GOD WILL DOUBLE ALL THE CURSES YOU LAY ON ME ON YOUR HEAD. BITCH.

MAY YOU WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND SEE YOUR TWO SON'S FUCK EACH OTHER BY THE ASS, AND MAY YOU COME BACK ONE DAY AND HEAR THAT GOAT RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER. AGENT OF IDIOT!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
ALWAYS COVRED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRST.
Here are my numbers +447014241309 or +919654118060

[email protected] Lad Logic 101
Quote:
i agrred because is among the game footh ball death we are playing,if i did not die then you will dea then i makes more money with your head.

Who jah bless let non one cours,am preality prince so be warned with your words,i did not cours you rather i demand what i need .so be wise baby girl

[email protected]
Quote:
As long as u come on net this will always befall you for Ever

[email protected]
Quote:
I COVER IN THE NAME OF GOD BY TO SENDER
ANY THING U SAY HE WE GO BACK TO U AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN U SATIN DEVIL U WE NOT DO ME ANY THING BY GOD GRACE AMEN I AM COVER IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHT NOT THING U CAN DO ME THIS YEAR I AM NIGERIA PERSON LIKE U FROM DELTA STATE OF NIGERIA BY TO SENDER FROM WHERE THE MESSAGER FROM COME IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU OTU GWOWA NNE GI FOOLISH BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa no go die better ..... useless naija boy..... go find work do oh

[email protected]
Quote:
you talk raw,i wish u death in advance idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
It is said that empty fool makes the most noise, at least am happy that i can write better than you. You never know say fool at 40 na fool forever......................
Otu kpawaa kwa nne gi dia, idiot...........
Fool piss off............................

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR MAMA ASS, U CANT EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY, ANYWAY, TELL UR MAMA DAT YOU MEET A GHOST TODAY AND HE SAID SHE SHALL DIE OF ABJECT POVERTY..........................ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
oru alusi you better ask you mother to show you, your father na hwusa man give your mother bele fool go and look for your father before you talk to me

IME OYI

[email protected]
Quote:
guyman

what is the meaning of this? i am a guy you know

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD DONT WRITE ME AGAIN ARE U STUPID?

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GO SEE BETTER FOR YOU LIFE YOU WILL LEAVE IN IN CRYING

[email protected]
Quote:
basterd uzua

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu your mother can fuck very well.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
this one wen u get time dey write me like fool so e be like say my fmt make ur mug u nr wan pay again /

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN YOU SATAN YOUR MASTER WILL ONE DAY KILL YOU AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL BEFORN THE ENDING OF THIS MONTH YOUR FAMILY WILL WIPE OUT

BASTARD LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
thk God u welcome of being an agent of hell. idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A VERY FOOLISH MAN THAT WILL DIE OF AIDS. GOD WILL NEVER FOGIVE U FOR ALL U HAVE SAID ABOUT ME. BUT I PRAY THE MERCY OF GOD COME ON U FOR HIS FORGIVENESS. I CAN NEVER CALL U GOD WILL FORGIVE U THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR U

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOURSELF,GOD CREATED YOU OUT OF HIS OWN IMAGE INSTEAD OF YOU GIVING HIM THE GLORY YOU NOW CALL YOURSELF AGENT OF SATAN AND YOU ARE HAPPY OF THAT.MY GOD WILL PURNISH YOU FOR TALKING STUPIDILY TO HIS ANOITED SON,DESTINY CHILD,HE SAID TOUCH NOT AND YOU DID YOU ARE FINISH.
I AM A SON OF GOD,I DO NOT HAVE BUSINESS WITH AGENT OF DARKNESS BCOS WE CAN'T MEET,IF YOU TRY ME OR EVEN THINK ABOUT ME,MY BROTHER SORRY BE YOUR NAME BCOS HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL JUST CONSUME YOU. HIS COMING COMING REPENT OR YOU FACE THE FIRE,BACK TO THE SENDER IN JESUS NAME,ANYTHING ABOUT SATAN IS DEATH AND YOU ARE DEAD IN JESUS NAME----SAY AMEN!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK OFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
EGHU OHIA(BUSH GOAT)
YOU DNT HAVE SOMTHING DOING WITH UR LIFE(POOR MAN)
DEATH DEATH DEATH(U WAN DIE FIRST?)

NKITA(DOG)
SON OF SATAN(EKWENSU) JUST MIND YOUR LANGUAGE BEFORE THE LORD OF HOST
SEND OUT HIS ANDELS TO DAMAGE YOU ON MY BEHALF.

ITS LIKE YOU LIKE PUS TOOOOOOO MUUUUUCH(MONKEY)

JUST MIND YOURSELF AND GET SOMTHING DOING FOR YOURSELF AND LEAVE US
ALONE ON THE ONES WE KNOW.(MUMU)

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD HAS RETURNED ALL YOUR CURSES BACK TO YOU IN MILLION FOLDS. JUST WATCH YOU SPEAK AGAINST PEOPLE THAT DID NOTHING TO YOU. FOR YOU TO VOMIT THIS VENOM FOR NOT DOING ANY HARM TO YOU SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. GOD IS WATCHING YOU. THE ANCESTORS ARE ALSO WATCHING YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AHAED I WANT TO PARTAKE OF THIS DEAL
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HACK THIS MAILBOX, SO GO AHAED AND DO THAT; THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE BEEN PESTERING ME WITH THIS YOUR YORUBA ENGLISH. GO AHAED , HACK IT AND YOU WILL SEE PLENTY OF NICE JOBS INSIDE THERE TO WORK AND EARN MONEY RIGHT ?

FIRST CITY DOESNT USE MAIL.COM OK , OR SHOULD I CONTACT OR REPORT THIS TO UNCLE LADI BALOGUN THE OTUNBA'S SON

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
thief in the banker like you

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bastard and your baba and mama ko ni jere e.

[email protected]
Quote:
u open fcmb pc at mail, n u *DELETED* $@#!&^ talking sheat

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD U MUST DIE YOUNG AND U CANNEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE,AS LONG AS I LIVE

[email protected]
Quote:
SLEEP IN HOT BLOOD UR MAMA TOTO GO OFF DIE,DIE DIE HOLY GHOST FIRE GO BONE YOU IN JESUS NAME THE NAME GREATER THAN ANY NAME AS YOU READ THIS YOU WILL GO BLIND.

[email protected]
Quote:
u cant even write a good igbo or English

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FULL, U ARE A BIG BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
you motherfucker,go to hell,you are already in hell,your mother puns.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN THE NAME YOU BELIEVE IN, LET YOUR GENERATIONS GET THEIR OWN COURSE.AND YOUR HOUSE WILL BE HOUSE OF MOURNING GENERATION TO GENERATION AND NO PROPHET OF GOD/DEVIL WILL SEE A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.EITHER IN THE EARTH OR IN THE SEE.
THE COURSE OF YOUR FATHER WILL FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN MUST INHERIT EARLY DEARTH UN TIL THEY REJECTED YOU.
YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MANHOOD AND YOUR WIFE WILL DISGRACE YOU.
(GI NA EZINA ULO GI GA ATAGIDE AHUHU WEE RUE UWA EBIEB)
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL LIVE IN SUFFERING/AGONY FOR EVER).

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harvested some lads from this thread today, and already got a few good ones:

[email protected]

Quote:
IT WILL COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF ALL YOUR FAMILY NUMBER

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck your mama pussy bastard

[email protected]
(I apologize for page stretching)

Quote:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A NIT WIT AND A HEAVY DISGRACE TO NITWITS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALREADY A LOOSER...SEE WHO WEE BE BIG BOI....YOU ARE A BIG FOOL...A SCUM BAG...!A CASTRATED GOAT...!YOU JUST REVEAL YOUR SELF AS A CORE OSU...!!!! SMELLING HE GOAT.....LET SEE ME AND WHO THEY WILL KILL AND BURY ON YOUR DATE THAT YOU CREATED FOR YOUR SELF.....IN FACT YOU ARE A WAYWARD BASTARD....!!!! THAT SHINE WILL NOT WELCOME YOU ,INSTEAD THEY WEL RUIN YOU...WHAT CLASS ARE YOU NOW?YOU MALEVOLENT BASTARD THAT HAVE NO HOPE...MAY IMPOTENCY BE SIEGE YOU ...ONE MINUTE MAN ...YOU DICK WILL NEVER AND CAN NEVER STAND AGAIN WHEN YOU SEE A WOMAN...DOG BETA PASS YOU..EM GO CHOP SHIT...YOU HOPELESS DROP OUT..!WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOUR MATE D GO SCHOOL?ILLITERATE LIKE YOU...EVEN IF YOU GO TO ANY NURSERY SCHOOL WITH YOU RESULTS ,THEY CAN NEVER ACCEPT YOU UGLY FUCK..!!! FAKE ASS DUDE...! YOU ARE A PUNK AND A DISGRACE TO JUNKIES ...HHAAAAHAAAAAA....!!!!!LOOK AT YOU ,A FUCKING NOBODY....THAT IS CLAIMING TO BE SOMEBODY..IN FACT KNOW IT NOW,..YOU ARE A BAT...!YOU ARE A CONFUSE DICK HEAD...!!!!!! PUSSY IS MORE BETTER THAN YOU,..EM GO MENSTRUATE ......!!!CAN YOU SPEAK ENGLISH YOU CLAIM SAY U SABI FLUENTLY? NOW LISTEN THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST THAT I WILL USE MY TIME D REPLY YOU...!BUT I WAN TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE SINCE YOU MOTHER DIDNT LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG...!!!AS U DEY NOW,YOU NO NO YOUR HOME IN THE VILLAGE...YOU FATHER DONT EVEN HAVE A PARKING SPACE FOR VILLAGE TALK LESS OF IN TOWN...YOU WAN LEARN HOW TO TALK SHEE.?MAY THE SOUL OF YOUR GRAND FATHER AND MOTHER FALL UPON YOU REACHED BANDIT.....,PIG.! YOU JUST A RING IN A PIGS NURT..!!! MAY HATERED,ENEMITY,BADLUCK,FAILURE..,MEET YOUR GOING OUT AND COMING IN FROM NOW TILL THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE HOPELESS LIFE...!!!YOU NEVER CHOP ANYTHING YOU SAY U WAN BEEF...!GAY LIKE YOU,THEY WILL SOON SET YOU ABLAZE FOR THAT YOUR GAY AND HOMO PAROLE...BASTARD....STINKING..MAROONED LUBBER....WATER DON CARRY YOU ALREADY.....BEGGER LIKE U ,U WILL BEG TILL THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND GENERATION.....SCALAWAG....!!!! COW...MMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MMAAMA..!!!LOOK AM NOT YOUR MATE SO GO FIND YOUR MATE AND LEARN FROM HIM OK.

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kickstart: A lot of those aren't lads. My catcher account is in there, for example.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Gimli - somehow you have ended up in here http://www.419baiter.com/_scam_emails/scammer-email-addresses.html Also last time I posted a verified list like this, I had it in semicolon separated format - it that still more useful or do the last lot work alright with non-ip email accounts?

PM me your addy & I can remove it if I can still edit that post.

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
thank you very much, i went to school but i dont have a job, am not happy doing this, but i just need to eat, pls pray for me, wish me well, my country no job,

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama toto dey smell

[email protected]
Quote:
I PHOTO COPY YOU BASTARD, ALL THIS AIN'T MINE, BCOS I GOT GOD IN ME, HE WOULD NOT LET ME DOWN.

[email protected]
Quote:
look at your back now see the death coming i am sorry ! when you reach there tell your father that due to know God favor. go fuck your mother before you die now u have a date on 23 dce you are know more on this earth.
belt with me now i will let you know that i have a powerful father in heaven. but you know more mercy to you. your family will not die all because God want to see the bad one and remove him you are death man working fool.

get out you are Stupid [removed my fake lad's name]. if you are not a death man on to this day i will kill my self it's must that you will die soon idiot unintelligent like you thief come back now or go home the time is at hand how far now. you are talking to the people that is more than your family and stand for them you will die i cry unto my lord you will die i speak to my GOD you will die as the clement changes that how you will be change on 23dce ! let the heaven and earth be against you till you are know more here bye death man working. go to hall

Quote:
DEALTH IS YOUR CHRISTMAS PAKAGE, 31ST IS YOUR NIGHT WAKE KEEPING ,WHILE BERIUAL IS YOUR NEW YEAR 2012 IS YOUR FAMILY MOURNING.
R.I.P

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa go die you mama go die your familes go die back to sender ok oloriburuku omo iya olosi nie ko ni da fue ni oruko jesuu i am in nigeria big born bastard best of no gender you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
xmas wishes to you ...................same to u as u pray for me may
our Gud Lord Jesus Christ Bless U as you bless others in ur
wishes.amen amen amen in ur name [fakelad]

[email protected]
Quote:
OH [FAKELAD] NA D TALK ALL THIS WITH UR MOUTH OK GOOD AND LET THE GOD SEE U

[email protected]
Quote:
you onkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! ONYE NE ENYO ISI YA A ANAPUTA!!!! EWU KAN BEER!!! LIKE YOUR KNIDRED.

DULLARD!!

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More christmas goats for the heap!

Bullshit in:
Subject: Ewu nwuru n'oba ji abughi agu gburu ya*
Quote:
goat like you. for goat you are. foolish man!
i talk to the spirits that visit you and when i say your name they all laugh for your foolishness! A furu nwata chete nna ya** .... your father was also an idiot ... i remember him sit by road side for sell palm wine ... hahahaha ... old fool. it was only by fortune that he could pregnant your mama, she thought e be SATAN com dey visit and she open am toto wide for am ... poor foolish ashawo ... pregnanted with idiot fool and imported monkey like you. shame don fall for all your generation. Ife madu amaghi dika otu nne ya***. idiot like you reach the bar like me? I don laugh am die ooooo.
you had better go and learn some small job to buy kassava, gari, or povetie shall find you and death shall touch you. poor boy.... when I come to your village you shall sit with the women while real men talk of jobs. pray to GOD for mercy! maybe e send trailer to strike you for end your surfering.

you be de mugu, i be de masta ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ur chairman chief satan
*A goat that dies in a barn was not killed by hunger. Implies incompetence or stupidity.
**A child reminds folks of his father
*** What you don't know is like your mother's pussy (ie unappealing but true)

Bullshit out:

[email protected] to me
Quote:
Mumudeociousdemumu... Since wey you don dey report all around them still never locate me abi you gods them don die or them see say na there padi you dey try send them to because all gods are my favorite friend... Any Gods wey no pass my side no go see way go... repent for the count down is near for your skull to be use at my cup and you throat as my straw and you blood as my refreshment.

The Animal Called Vulture Himself.

Quote:
Its my great pleasure to start my day by let you know that I am very much alive and still bouncing. NOW READ THIS MAIL ACCORDING TO MY WRITTEN.

E NO Go Beta for me. Amen.

I don Die I know that so I beg my oga no vex.

If you get sense you go understand same I be your boss mugu wey never see plan in his presence not to talk of boarding and Me wey you dey abuse here traveled far and wide. Bow before you master boss great mighty Lucifer for you to live or Go down the drain like shit in the WC.

ANIMAL CALLED VULTURE HIMSELF MUGU.

[email protected] to me
Quote:
Mumu your time are numbered I won’t mentioned to you what will happen
to you soon just wait and see. Nwa baga.

Quote:
I just called you now I have recorded your voice wait and see what
will happen to you meanwhile I will call you when I arrive to Lagos.
Ezi Bida
You sound so poor I don’t know why I am doing this to you but are just
a fool and I will do it.

Quote:
Nwa baga
Ogbenye onu ntu I am touring West African as I am talking to you now
to meet people who are serious in the business serious guy men’s.
Believe me you are in Nigeria and I am 100% sure that you are not
travelling to meet your family whom you never see for long time, I
will call you this morning and I will also call you once I arrive in
Lagos to dash you some naira.
I don’t want you to die but you will live and die poor.
Wait for my call.

Quote:
Ezi Ohia writing to you is wasting of my precious time you will die
poor if you think you are a Satan or real man why don’t you send your
telephone number I will call and meet you face to face.
+27-78-308-9596.

[email protected] to me
Quote:
MAY GOD HAVE MARCY ON YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

subject: YOU NIGS STOP USING EVIL DEY MAKE MOUTH OK I NO ONLY ONE GOD THAT IS CHRIST
Quote:
MY GOD TELL ME THAT WHO EVEN THAT CAUSE ME HE SHALL CAUSE HE OR HER BACK AND WHO EVEN THAT BLESS ME SHALL BE BLESSED
SO TELL YOUR JUJU MASTER THAT AM A CHILD OF GOD MY FATHER IN HEAVEN IS ABOVE ALL POWER IN THE WORLD AND I USE THE POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST COMMAND ALL YOUR EVIL WORLD BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN SO SHALL IT BE

GOD ALMIGHTY LET YOUR WORLD COME TO PASS NOW

[email protected] to me
Quote:
YOU NAH COW NAH...........I SENIOR YOUR PAPA WELLA NAH.............YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BY MOTO ACCIDENT BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR 2011..................NAH FRUSTRATION MAKE YOUR MAMA BORN YOU..................YOUR OBITUARY SOON...........MOTHERFUCKER BASTARD...............ME MAYEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLAAAXXX'MEN..............AYEE AXE ME...............7777777..............

Quote:
haaaaaaaaaaaa..........MY LAST STUFF PAIN U SO SO MUCH...........MORE
FUNS FROM YOU..........DIE SOON SHAAAAAAAAA.............WANNA SEE YOUR
OBITUARY SOON ON MR. BIG GUY MAN...........WILL LOVE 2 SEE YOUR
OBITUARY ON 31ST XOXOXOXOXOXOXO MUCH 1ST OF JAN,
2012................ENJOY NOW OOOOOOOOOOOOO BEFORE U ARE GONE
4EVER....................

Quote:
YOU MADE ME LAFFFFFFFFFFFF WELLA..................MUMU GOAT LIKE YOU...YOU BE FUNNY RAM OOOO...REST SOON FUNNY COW ELDER SMESSING MONKEY ................

[email protected] to me
Quote:
YOU ARE TOO SMALL,I WILL ONLY MAKE PHONE CALL TO OGONI LAND AND YOU ARE FINISHED. OKOKO

[email protected] to me
Quote:
THAT IS WHAT WILL COME TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS END OF THIS YEAR 2011YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MUCH BE DIET THIS YEAR2011

Quote:
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE ALREADY CURSED PEOPLE AND YOU WILL FUCK YOUR SISTER VERY VERY SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
you are very stupid i know you are scammer and you dont have any other thing to do than to send this nonsense,well you better work hard and stop insulting people on net.

[email protected] to me
Quote:

back to the sender and as it come out from your mouth and your mined so shall it be in your life. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
you are rather the biggest fool i ahev ever met and seen on earth. an animal like you no human being born and bread will do what you are doing. i wished you could meet me one on one and you see wh ocan stay in accra, i will let you know you are a nigerian and i am a ghanaian and here is my home. born and fed from the gutters

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, BY FIRE BY FORCE IN JESUS NAME. YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME. CHIEF SATAN, MY JESUS IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU. YOU ARE A DE FITTED AND FRUSTRATED ONE. GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ACHES. PAPA JESUS PASS YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
You nor go better for your life, if na family witch dey worry
you , na God go punish you and your entire generation, if na devil
send tell am say em small pikin,say God neva get em time becos
dem nor dey see am. Read the book of Psalm if you nor crase enta road/market.
Witch people like you wey dey distract your father. If devil an ur papa tell m say
i too strong em dey learn. Go fuck devil , u fuckin bitch, fag idiot.
Your papa, your mama, your life. Fuck off, bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A PUSS. FUCK YOU MILLION TIMES PUSS.

OTU NNEGI.

[email protected]
Quote:
old boy wont you stop all this nonsense?
God go punish you and all your generations

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS
WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP, GOD WILL GRANT YOUR REQUEST
I BOUND YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME., HOLY GHOST FIRE FIRE YOU THERE.

[email protected] to me
Quote:
I AM LIVING GREAT IN ABUNDANCE BY VERY EVERLASTING POWER. BACK TO SENDER WITH YOUR WORD

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY WETIN DEY WORRY U.
LEAVE MY BOX FOR ME. WHY U GO DEY WORRY PERSON.
U NO GET IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO? IF U NO GET, I GET.
I DON'T NID UR NUMBER. CARRY UR FRUSTRATED LIFE GO.
NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER AND
I COMMAND ALL UR BAD WISHES BACK TO U. AMEN!!!!

BE MATURED FOR ONCE. U FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL NOT BE ALIVE THIS TIME NEXT YEAR I WILL KILL YOU THE WAY I DO KILL MY ENEMYS U WILL DIE WASH ME AND SEE,
FROM TODAY ALL YOUR LIFE WILL BE FULL OF HOROS I WILL DEAL WITH U I KNOW U AND ON A GOOD DAY I WILL FROM U WITH ANOTHER FACE U WILL NEVER KNOW AM THE PERSON UR TRYING THE DEVIL U WILL SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
bonga fish as you know juju na him go kil you assy hole like you monkey.

If i meet you face to face i will drop you like a bad habit stupid element like you bingo. your mama bring you goat like in this world is asawo we dey sleep under bridge we mad folk she born you okenkwo like you ooooooo you.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A WASTE OF TIME!YOU CALL YOUR SELF SATAN BUT YET YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL RIGHT?YOU ARE TOO LOCAL.GET OFF MY LEAGUE!!!!!!!

Quote:
MY GOD YOUR ENGLISH IS SOMETHING ELSE CHIEF SATAN!YOU ARE A NO BODY.I WONDER IF YOU FINISHED PRIMARY SCHOOL?DID YOU?YOU ARE A TABOO IN ALL RAMIFICATION.SATAN YOUR FATHER IS SO ASHAMED OF YOU BECAUSE U HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW AS A SATANIST!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET OFF FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
GO AWAY JOBLESS FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ENGLISH GETS WORST EACH TIME YOU WRITE ME AND I CAN SEE YOU ARE A FOOL IN DEED!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE HUNGRY AND THAT'S WHY YOUR ENGLISH IS SO POOR!I HAVE SEEN YOU TYPE IN THE SLUM!FOOL GET A LIFE AND LEAVE REAL PEOPLE ALONE!

[email protected] to me
Quote:
Hopeless nigerian dog born and fed from the gutters if i should write you again then i am like you.
fed from the gutters born in the gutter and lived in the gutter to become a guyman you call yourself. a well trained human being from a home will not behave like you a dog like you

[email protected] to me
Quote:
LISTEN.

THAT MONEY YOU ARE EXPECTING FROM YOUR CLEINT CAN NEVER COME AND YOU WILL SEE HOW YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN JAIN THIS DAYS THE MONEY YOU COLLECTED FROM THE EUROPIAN PERSON HAS BEEN A TROBLE TO YOUR LIFE TODAY AND JAIN AWAITING YOU THIS DAYS.I HAVE DIRECTED THEM WHERE TO GET YOU NO PLACE FOR YOU TO HIDE IF YOU LIKE PACK OUT FROM THAT UPSINKING ROOF MY EYES IS ON YOU NO PLACE FOR YOUR HIDING.AGAIN THAT LITTLE SUFFERING BOY YOU EAT HIS MONEY IN BUYING CAR EXAMPLE YOU WILL HAVE AXIDENT BEFORE 14DAYS BEFORE GOING TO JAIL WITH PAINS INJOU

[email protected] to me
Quote:
chief satan fidelis alaibe,

are you not tired of being a foooool? may your generations never see good things. you will die like a fowl as you enter 2012. that is the message i have for you forking house hold.
bush meat. and stop writing your stupid messages to my box ok

^ please stop sending stupid messages to his box. OK? Twisted Evil

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all entertainment - this thread is legendary! I dusted off some old gmail accounts and fired off christmas greetings to selected mugus.

[email protected]
Quote:

I got your mail,

Oga wetin dey xup,ow u take know man deve?..

How does it work and what does it entails to make it through him

Will i have to sacrifice my manhood to make money?

Do i have to trade my soul for money?

What about my loved ones, will they be involved?

Am i going to live a short life?

All this and many more i want to know

Regards

and

[email protected] sent a lenghty reply. I dont think he agrees with what I said about igbo..

Quote:
In the first place, you are a nonentity someone without brain and you
> are cursed forever. You do not know me and you are sending me such
> trash. If I send you a business proposal just boldly say I am not
> interested, not to waste your time to insult someone you do not know,
> any way since I know you are a nonentity I will not worry about your
> email, because there are lots of mistakes in your verbs, I believe you
> most have passed out through the university back door and maybe I can
> say If you really attend high school. Any ways thanks for your little
> brain, and as far as I am concern it worth nothing.
>
>
>
> People of your age take their time to discover and rocover, something
> important for the offspring of their future and when this discovery is
> made, the next step is to develop it and when you succeeded in
> developing your discovered, the whole world will know about you, your
> name , your nation, your village, shall be known. I believe you will
> learn something from me today and stop being stupid on net and do
> something useful to your goodself.
>
>
>
> Any way I don’t blame you but if you feel you are strong and you can
> talk to people any how on net, and then see what happens to you .And
> you shall be cursed and in the next 7days, you will leave to witness,
> I can never curse your family or parents because I don’t know them, if
> you went to school, you should have learnt to close your dirty
> smelling mouth and do something useful for your nation.
>
>
>
> People like you are just empty vessels. Going around spoiling the name
> of God chosen people, the only great men and people known for wisdom
> all over the world Don’t YOU KNOW THAT THE Ibo’s ARE ONE OF THE
> TRIBE OF ISREAL THE BLESSED PEOPLE OF GOD AND NO ONE SHALL CURSE THEM.
> ISREAL IS been surrounded with Enemies and behold they never lost any
> war. Biafara will come to exist just watch and see how God works and
> the day you will hear it, you will remember me and laugh. Ibo people
> are great people and God is with them.
>
>
>
> Tell me how many Housa or YORUBA who has hold any of the international
> post. Housa’s are just like animals, YORUBA people are betrayers, all
> over the world know about that, and every legitimate IBO man will have
> nothing to do with the YORUBA. YES IBO people are very desperate
> people with target that is why we are blessed. 9jar can only be good
> if divided. Otherwise the IBO people will not rest.
>
>
>
> Your people are full of cheat deceit and killing. Stealing from the
> bag you don’t know how it’s bought.
>
>
>
> Listen, I am happy today and that is why I am taking it very polite
> with you and let me warn you for the very last time, do not bring
> problems for your self. But if you email me again with all this trash,
> let us see what will happen. A word is enough for the wise.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, he's narked. Good work there. Din't forget to set up an auto-respomder on your account to field his first message and double the fun. They do so appreciate a quick reply calling them a compound fool, ewu, ikwikwi, osu and beggar man.

Kingsley: MUSU....WAZUP
Sent at 5:54 PM on Tuesday
Kingsley: YOU NO WELL OOO
U STILL DEY ONLINE DEY FIND XMAX MONI
Me: hahaha u say mugu na u be mugu for eva
Kingsley: HAHAHAHAHA
SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT MAKE I GIVE YOU SMALL MONI
Me: go pound yam for ur dinner
go shien shoe
mugu
Kingsley: YEYE
Me: fool
Kingsley: U BE GOAT
Me: wetin u do on internet but speak ill and shame ur brodas
Kingsley: YOU WILL DIE TRYING
YOU CAN NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE
YOU MOTHERFUCKER
Me: u will die failing, go sucke penis for road side
palm wine tapper like you
Kingsley: HAHAHA......PAIN AM
LOLZZ
LOLZ
Me: smelling man, where u be?
Kingsley:HUMMM
GOAT SHIT LIKE YOU
Me: u canot be in naija cos u too stupid to live there
Kingsley: YOU DEY FIND MTCN AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR
BULL GOAT
WUA WUA WUA
YEYE
Me: mtcn, hahaha small boi, i dey rich from other means
Kingsley: YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAF
Me: enjoy am, una laff ur sef to death soonest
Kingsley: I GO AXE YOU
IF I CATCH YOU
Me: na devil take u oooo, holy ghost fire you there
Kingsley: LOLZ
Me: satan go eat ur mama n beat ur papa for make you
Kingsley: YOU RICH FOR GRAVE
Me: u ddo not deserve grave. bush meat
Kingsley: BULLER GOAT LIKE YOU
YOU NO WELL OO
U SAY U NAH CHIEF SATAN
U NO SABI ANYTHING
SMELLING DOG LIKE YOU
Me: u no sabi, i am above ur level sha
Kingsley: GOAT
Me: una go vex all u wish, i am ur better see
see big man right here
Kingsley: U NO GO REACH NEXT YEAR 2012
U NO DEY USEFUL NAH
Me: yeye, u no not wat una say
Kingsley: THUNDER FIRE YOUR MAMA
Me: how so, thunder obey me
Kingsley: U NA YIBO BOI NAH
Me: thunder shall find u n fier ur yansh
Kingsley: U NO WISE
Me: idiot
anu-ofia, ikwikwi, ewu like u ooooo
Kingsley: LOL
PAIN AM DIE
MAKE I BLOCK YOU SEF
HUMM
WPW
He didn't block me though, and later invited me out for drinks. Wierd. Maybe he's short of friends? I'll get something out of this one.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender you are just the biggest foul on earth.Go and ask your father if you are not a foul

[email protected]
Quote:
CAN YOU TAKE LOOK AT YOUR SELF THAT CALL SOME ONE FOOL WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AND NEVER YOU TRY SUCH THING AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DON,T KNOW ME AND I DON,T EVEN CARE TO KNOW SOMEONE LIKE YOU RIGHT SUITE UR SELF AND ENJOY THE MONEY YOU THINK THAT IT IS BELONG TO YOU THANKS.ANY THING YOU SAID ABOUT MY OWN MOTHER WILL COME TO U URGENT.

[email protected]
Quote:

TRY AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL OK. NORTHING IS IN YOUR UP STAYS. YOU ARE
JUST AN ILLITERATE GO SCHOOL OOOOOOOO VERY IMPORTANT IN LIFE.

REGARDS
UFU

[email protected]
Quote:
very sorry u dont have memory check ur spellings idiot, how do u compose client monkey who teach u computer fool?

[email protected]
Quote:

THIS IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE NOW.HAVE YOU FORGOTING THAT YOU DONT KNOW THE PERSON YOU ARE SENDING THIS TO.I AM SPIRITUAL MAN .YOU HAVE SICKBEFORE AND YOU WILL SICK AGAIN AND DIE FOR IT.OLOTITI _:

[email protected]
Quote:

all the same to you sins you re guy man mumu pls try and go H I V test check if your mother have transfer d H I V to you anu look art how you re now.

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy u be Monki wetting be your problem which job are you talking about am a banker i don't know what you are saying mugu, don't ever you reply this mail because if you do i will send EFCC to you bastard mugu

[email protected]
Quote:

Nwanne, what is your problem,

have i ever spoil your job before, i really dont know what is your problem, i have my system at home with professional line internet conected which i do pay yearly, atlist by the grace of God my house will be open this xmas and am traveling to my hope tow ezumoha in isiala mbano LGA with end of discussion HONDA ACCORD so if you have problem with some other person sorry is not me.

Thanks

Alaoma patrick is my name

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
This is a sign of poverty, I don't know why poor people always talk of death, and stupid things lke this, well I pray that God should open your eyes and see riches your mentality of death and stuffs and that shit will desapear from your sense, and you will call me and say thanks sir. Idiot you papa stupid soteh he nor fit make am for life, and you too stupid pikin nor fit make am proud, you bi goat ooo. stay there foolish pikin talking about death and foolish stuff, just read this, and you will know that God is against you.

Psalm 109:17 to 20.

Read this and know that you are fool. as you love cursing this is a reward for you. Idiot.

Quote:
O boy you be illitrate. I beg go kill yourself see english. you papa na mumu. which school you, you just dey disgrace yoroba people, wetting you dey write like this so? I beg go back to school before writing to me again illitrate touth.

Quote:
You father happens to be a looser in this whole orld, having you, and proud idiot as a son, even lat micheal jackson who almost win the heart of every living human on earth, is not as proud as you. you be goat I have told you several time, oboy that uk i done finish with that scrab country you now, and boys are too big for that sheap country uk, fuck you fuck uk, fuck your father and dirty mother, fuck your entire family. fuck your life, you got spaghety dick, your dick is not working. you could be an hommosexual, and that is why you are reacting like this, women behaviour, have you ask yourself dead self, what I really did bad to you? am disapointed in you, warri never carry last, but you fail past last. disgrace to uroboh people. ekpa, na fool, ewve na goat.

Quote:
I sorry for your parents, and how they manage to raise you like this. you and gravity the musician in nigeria who insulted timaya out of jealousy where born by same father, Ogun kill you, accident go kill you, Ayelala go kill you, Isango go kill you, everything that is bad in this world will continue to pursue you all the days of your life, anywhere you dey for this life, the black movement of africa will locate you and kill you, axe men will look for you, ayez go kill. that whom I am, you have been playing with your life in my hands, but I was not anoid, but now that i see that you really mean it lets do it now. Axe men go locate your families in nigerai with this your name. I will make sure you will be soup. bastard.

Quote:
We will see who God will punish in this matter, if I have done anything wrong to you, then you are will be very right, but if I didn't do anything to you black axe will ask you questions, and God will give me powers to destroy you very soon, remeber it is writing in the bible that eye for an eye, I will fuck your life for you, just wait, if this is how you are looking problem? problems has has just come to you and your family, I will not forgive you, I have given your phone numbers to the number 1 man, the head of black axe, there in england, your family will mourn you soon, I thank them for giving me a feed back today that they are in search of you there in the entire england. A slap on face is a slap to many people face, my cry is their cry, I will deal with you. Just wait till they catch you. Intelligent guy man like you. we shall see who win in this fight.

Yes, I got all of that from the same lad. You're welcome to send some insults in that direction

[email protected]
Quote:
U are destined to be poor for the rest of Ur life and no amount of prayer will change it in Jesus name, AMEN and Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur papa u go fuck and ur mama ur sister and brother.big full lik u.animal like u goat

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected] - lad vs autoinsulter. I'll only write what the lad sent to me
Quote:
DEAD FOOL.............. I CAN SEE YOU ARE READY TO DIE YOUNG, DON'T GO AND FIND A BETTER FORMAT TO TROY IDIOT DON'T EVER WRITE TO ME AGAIN COS YOU ARE NOT BORN OF A WOMAN STUPID 9JA BOY.

Quote:
E BE LIKE SAY DEATH DON DEY CALL YOU ABI? STUPID BOY NO GO FIND BETTER JOB DO, WHAT EVER YOU WISH YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN SHALL COME TO YOU IN JESUS NAME?

Quote:
YOU NO GET HANDWORK, E BI LIKE SAY YOU JUST START GEE BECAUSE A REAL GUY MAN WONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT....I WILL NEVER REPLY YOU IF YOU WRITE BACK COS WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME CLASS, I HAVE MANY CLIENT WAITING FOR ME TO GIVE THEM BILL................I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL COS YOU ARE ONLY WASTING YOUR TIME HERE AND ALSO SPOILING THIS JOB FOR US, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO KEEP BOMBING GOOD FORMAT AND STOP ALL THIS COS I CAN SEE YOU ARE NOT MATURED ENOUGH FOR THIS BUSINESS OKAY? TRY ANOTHER BUSINESS LIKE SERVING IN THE MORTUARY OR SELLING NEWS PAPER OR GALA IT'S BETTER THAN SITTING WRITING SHIT JUST BE REMINDED YOU ARE JUST MAKING UR DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT,JUST LOOK BACK AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR CASKET WAITING FOR YOU TO HOOP IN,NOT U ALONE BUT WIT UR ENTIRE RELATIONS INCLUDING UR KINSMEN SO I ADVICE YOU CONFESS UR SINS DIS NIGHT BEFORE IT GETS THERE LATEST 6AM U WILL SEE FOR UR SELF,IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN KNOW AM NOT FROM ESAN CONFIRMED EDO BOY.

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU TAKE MY ADVICE AND SATAN PUNISH YOU FOREVER IF YOU IGNORE THIS ADVICE.

ABGA AKA ARI ENU

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

broda hw fa na hustle i de na.......i no knw say na my broda u be...no
vex oooo...abeg make we reason na..wats d way forward for this streets
na..maga no de gree pay again.......shw ur broda way forward na

[email protected]
Quote:

OK U NA IGBO MAN BRO? SORRY OOOH I NO NO SAY NA U BE OBOTE ONE OF IGBO LAND...........OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI NA NNAGHI ONYE ARA DIKAGI..............IF U SHARE EH UR SKULL MUST ROLL COS BAGGERS SAY ANY SHAKING TREE IS A TARGET AROOOOOOOOO MATES

[email protected]
Quote:

BRODA I MUST GREET U PLENTY.... I JUST DEY OPEN MY AND I NOR UNDERSTAND DE KIND EMAIL WEY I READ OH.....I NOR KNOW U B4 OH. WELL, I WONDER WHY YOU COPY ME THIS KIND EMAIL, BUT CERTAINLY WASN'T MEANT 4 ME. NOR BE SO SHALL MY BRODA, WISH UNTO ODAS WAT U WISH UNTO URSELF. NA SO THE MATA BE.

WE ALL NA NAIJA, PLAYING SAME GAME, NO MATA WHO OFFEND U, U GAT HANDLE WITH EASE. UPON ALL WE GO FIT GADA, IT'S ALL VANITY UPON VANITY. SO MAKE WE TAKE EASY.

NA WHICH SIDE U DEY? NA WHICH KIND JOB U DEY DO? NA INDIA I DEY OH, I NOR MIND SHARE MONI WITH U.

EASY MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL HAVE AN ACCIDENT AND DIE THIS YEAR WITH THAT YOUR FOCKING LAND ROVER YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE. TAKE IT THAT I SAID THAT TO YOU. BUSH-MEAT.

[email protected]
Quote:

i dnt give 1985 kids my no,u can leave urs,ill ask hell to call u up asap.bloody gaddafi

[email protected]
Quote:
Uncircumcised Bastard And Imbecile mumu reply in good english

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU'RE SUCH A FOOL FOR SENDING THIS MAIL. YOU CLAIM TO BE A BIG BOY, CRUISING YOUR SO-CALLED RANGE ROVER YET YOU ACT LIKE A KID. SHAME ON YOU FOOL. YOUCLAIM TO BE A GUYMAN AND YOU RECEIVED A FORMAT IN YOUR BOX WHAT STOPS YOU FROM DELETING OR IGNORING THE MSG? THAT SHOWS HOW STUPID AND SELFISH YOU. YOU ILLITERATE

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
rubbish guy na you bi , mumu like you ,you no go find work yourself dey talk like say you you bi jackky chan ,my guy go kill your self joooooooooooooooooo, who dey see you ,fooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:

You must be a fool.....see let me tell i have make money too much
money inside this game just come make i teach you work.....make i show
you how to bomb i nor be your age so mumu respect urself make you nor
dey talk any how......as you can see i can never wash car or push
truck i get two cars on my own....i nor be small small yahoo boys when
dey go cafe i get internet for house sooo make you die in
poverty.....you nor make any money inside the game that why you dey
talk like fooool..........i nor be your met and i nor fit dey nigeria
dey do my work....SO MAKE MIND YOUR OWN THIS USELESS IBO FOUL MAKE YOU
TRY ENTER SPAIN MAKE YOU SEE WETIN IBO GUYS DEY DO NOR USELESS PEOPLE
LIKE YOU....ONE THERE JUST CONFIRM 4,500 EURO YOU JUST DEY THERE JUST
DEY WAST YOUR TIME DEY INSULT FOOL YOURSELF. COME I NOR WON SEE SAY
YOU WRITE ME DEY TALK SAY YOU BE MMM OOOOOOO IF YOU TRY AM AGAIN
OOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:

I HAVE SEE WHAT YOU WRITE,BUT I DON,T HAVE ANY THING TO TELL YOU OR TO SAY,BUT IF YOU LIKE,CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER,+221773399895.

[email protected]>
Quote:

Otun magi poor boy like you when did you started using computer i wokrk you shop your little naira or dollars hahahahahhahah se another one were me go use get your small money.

reconfirm your infornmation below for the delivery of your atm card.

YOUR FULLY oshi magi........
FULLY amu na gi.............

Send the insurance coverage fee immediately so that I can move with insurance
company to insure your card as soon as possible, send the fee with payment information below.

Receiver Name…………………………………………Ari Nagi
Miller
City……………………………………………….fool
Country………………………………………….forever
Benin
Text Question………………………………… shorp my ?
Answer………………………………………….dollars
Amount…………………………………………$7600
PAYMENT DETAILS TO SEND TO US
Money transfer control number (MTCN)
Senders Name.........
i am waiting for your urgent respond with the payment details.

[email protected]
Quote:

I have no time for fool like uuuuuuuu jonkey

[email protected]
Quote:

Well am so sorry 4u because ur english is bad dat al maye knw dat ur
ar from nigeria bt i av a solution to ur problem. Try n find a lesson
where 2-3 yrs are n join dem. God knws u can mak it from there or
watin u tink?

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU MUST BE A FOOL TO SEY THAT . NA U BI GOD ,U THINK SEY UR OWN DON BETTER ABI , WATCH AND SEE U WILL LOOSE ALL WHAT YOU THINK U HAVE IN JESUS NAME . AS U LAUGH ME THIS MORNING SO NA GOSD GO LAUGH U IF YOU BI GUY MAN AND ALL UR FAMILY GO DIE AS WELL . U THINK SEY THE GUY WORK NA FAMILY BUSINESS ABI , MAKE U DEY INVOLVE UR FAMILY THEM FOR WESTERN UNION NA GO MAKE U BETTER . BIG FULL

[email protected]
Quote:

U WANT MAKE HOLY GHOST FIRE SCATTER YOU? WHICH JOB U DEY TALK ABOUT?
ABI U THINK SAY I DEY DO TF JOB? ANYTHING WEY U PLAN NA UR HEAD YOU GO
TAKE CARRY AM AND IF YOUR BABALAWO DEY SEE ROAD HE GO KNOW SAY I NOR
CUT ANY OF YOUR JOB AND I NOR DEY GO CAFE YOU HEAR? IF YOU NA BIG BOY
THEN WETIN YOU DEY FIND GO CAFE?

ANYTHING YOU PLAN GO RETURN TO U IN MILLION FOLD

[email protected]
Quote:

when you have time for nonsense you must be a village champion fuck you

Thanks
AMU NNA GI

TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] - Win reply

Quote:
Dear [FAKELAD],

We got your mail and the contents of your mail has been well noted, we appreciate that you're an African and we understand that from where you come from in Africa you commune with these so called "spirits" but at credit capital we do not take kindly to voodoo or shamanism, so please tell us what your needs are and we'll provide you with the necessary assistance needed to get you back on your feet.

Yours sincerely
Steve Williams of credit capital

[email protected]
Quote:
fool

[email protected] - Probably not a lad. If this is one of you guymen, how the hell did you recieve my mail? I harvest my lads from 419baiter.
Quote:
Hello all my gay friends

You are cordinially invited to my "WONDERFUL BATCHELORS GAY PARTY" to be held at 69 ADETOKUNBO ADEMOLA STREET, VICTORIA ISLANDS, LAGOS V10 5NJ. ON 20TH OCTOBER 2011 R.S.V.P. 0486 5869 69 DR. DUDU KUNDEJO

UNLIMITED FREE FOODS AND DRINKS INCLUDING MASSIVE CHOICES OF SEX TOYS. DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT GAY. I WILL TRAIN YOU. THERE WILL BE LIVE SHOWS PERFORMED BY MY 9" TWO BUDDY FRIENDS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOME YOU. YOUR COCKS ARE WANTED.

I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT. SEE YOU.
DR. DUDU

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU MUMU ASK YOUR MAMA WHO BORN YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTING BUT ASSHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
fucked u who are fucked hell are u

[email protected]
Quote:
[email protected]

My mugus wish everyone a very mugu new year

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blessing Donmwillson [email protected]

Quote:
IDIOT GUY I SEE SAY YOU KNOW GET SENSE YOU CANT EVEN SPEACK A GOOD ENGLISH.YOU SURE SAY YOU NEAR SCHOOL AT ALL SERIOUSELY YOU ARE SURE A BIG FOOL AND A WORDERFUL BLOCK HEAD FOR HAVING GOT SENDING ME THOSE KIND OF MESSAGE.NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT AND A BASTARD AND BLOODY TWART.YOU SEE WHY YOU NO GET SENSE COS YOU JUST KILL YOUR FAMILY AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE.OR DO I KNOW DONT HAVE A FAMILY NOT EVEN A GENERATION THAT`S WHY YOU BAHAVE LIKE A TOUT,LISTING TO THIS DEAD IS ALREADY KNOKING IN YOUR FAMILY EVEN YOUR GENERATION AND THE UNBORN ONCE AS YOU OPEN YOUR DOOR IN THE MORNING YOU MOST SURELY DIE BY FIRE THEM NO GO SEE YOU'R BONE EYE NOT TO TALK OF YOU.BEGING DEY CRY BECAUSE YOU FAMILY DON DEY DIE ONE AFTER ANOTHER,OH GUY YOU UNGLE WEY BE THIEF JUST CALL ME NOW SAY YOU PAPA AND YOU MAMA DIE THIS MORNING EVEN THAT YOUR BROTHER WETING BE THAT E NAME SELF E DEY CHEAK AND YOU SISTERS E SAY DEM GO STILL DIE OOOOO. I WORDER IF ALL OF THEM DIE FINISH WHO GO BURIEL YOU BECAUSE E NO NO SAY YOU SELF DON DIE.OR DO E SAY MAKE I TELL YOU AS YOUR NUMBER NO DEY GO..SO ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY BIG IDIOT FOR DEATH NA YOU PORTION YOU MOST SURELY DIE AHAHAAAHAHAH.YOU NO WETING THE SUBJECT MEAN YOU GO EAT YOUR SHIT WITH YOUR MOUTH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA BASTARD BASTARD IDIOT

edith darius [email protected]

Quote:
mugu, who do not know his right hand.

Quote:
ewu from the north. You are con.

Quote:
dog is forking your mother now. You are carton

Quote:

I do not believe in coursing people, since you like it , it will follow you. Reap what you have sown amen

Quote:
please use your senses and your grammatical tenses correctly.You make
continuous sounds like a stream running gently over rounded stones.Therefore i described you as a babbler. YOU are nothing but a baby learning to speak. You claimed that you know english , why do wrote pidgin english to me .Let us communicate
each other with pure and correct english. I am tired reading your mixture of language,
you stupor. I want you know this is the beginning of the insults and curses untill
you close your box. I have understood that you do not know the polite way of talking to people. I will teach you the way this time. You like to curse, may it come to you, your sons , daugthers and entire family unaware. YOU pie-eyed person.

Quote:
you are piddling, an english setter . please chang the pattern of you grammer. I send back to you those bad wishes which you wish me.

koffi john [email protected]

Quote:
bastard pickin wey no know him papa like u, see ur life as you dey waste am. Arm-robber. I no go better for ur generation lailai to lailai. No bi u be hired killer? na better thing do for u?? onye ara!!! mek i tell you hee.. na thunder go fire everything we concirn you ooo because pickin wey say him mama no go rest, that pickin no go see rest lailai...

go school, you no gree go, go learn work or market you no gree.. na soo soo waka waka, dey smoke igboo u want 4 ya life. tell me how i go tek better for you???? shebi all ur gang people do die finish? na so u self go die throway4 road very soon. for ya age, u no get anything and u no dey shame. no money, no car, no single room to sleep, no better friend, no wife, no better brother or sister wey go fit helep u. wetin dey mek you dey talk for public self??? u no dey think? u no dey c ur mates? no waa for u ooo... if u reply this mail, i go confirm say na dat mad man for mile two bustop fuck ya mama born u....

Dr. Chance Steward [email protected]

Quote:
fuck off

Quote:
you HIV Crap...Eat shit Smelling frog

mohammed aminu [email protected]

Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GEORGE ME.GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD,LET HIM HAVE HIS MERCY ON YOU,FOR YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.....YOU ARE FRUSTRATED.I CAN NEVER CAUSE YOU THAN TO PRAY FOR,GOD SAY WE SHOULD PRAY FOR OUR ENEMIES.

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A GRAVE DIGGER.

john scott [email protected]

Quote:
GOOD BLESS YOU NWA BAGA.

dip.johnmorgan [email protected]

Quote:
BY USING THE NAME OF GOD I THIS YOUR LAZY MAN ATTITUDE YOU WILL BE
CURSE WHEN YOU GO OUT AND YOU WILL CURSE WHEN YOU COME IN THE GATE OF
HEAVEN IS CLOSE AGAINST YOU, NOW ENJOY ENTERING THE GATE OF HELL WITH
YOUR FAMILY THIS NEW YEAR 2012 WILL NEVER BE OF GOOD TO YOU AND YOUR
FAMILY.

WHAT EVER YOU DO WILL NEVER PROSPER, ANY BODY YOU DO BUSINESS WITH
WILL CHEAT ON YOU AND EVEN WANT TO KILL YOU OFF, BECAUSE YOU DON'T
MERIT TO LIVE HERE ON EARTH TO BE POLLUTING INNOCENT CHILDREN OF GOD
ALMIGHTY.

IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD INDEED, FOR
CURSING A MAN AND HIS FAMILY WHO HAVE NOT CURSE YOU BEFORE YOU WILL
NEVER NO NO PEACE IN LIFE UNTIL YOUR DEATH, WHAT PROFIT OTHERS WILL BE
A FAILURE TO YOU AND ANY ONE THAT HAVE THE SAME BLOOD WITH YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
JOBLESS MAN

santiagoseguro [email protected]

Quote:
go fuck your self. hijo de puta, cabron de mierda a toma por culo

callista118 [email protected]

Quote:
you an your FAMILEIS

herberthenry032 [email protected]

Quote:
YOU JUST DEY OFFEND ME I SEND YOU BUSINESS PROPOSAL IF YOU NO GET INTEREST LOCK UP BEHAVE MATURE WHY THE INSULT YOU THINK SAY NA ONLY YOUR MOUTH SA BI DRIVE ROUGH TAKE YOUR TIME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Barrpaul Meyer [email protected]

Quote:
BIG FOOL LIKE YOU ,,,,, YOU KNOW GET WORK NA HIM MAKE YOU BALANCE THEY COMPOSE MUMU MESSAGE OLD BUGGER OLD FOOOOOOOOL GO SLEEP JOO MR MAN YOU THE OLD YAHOOMAN WEY PPL THE TALK ABOUT LEVEL DON CHANGE SHEY YOU GRAP OPONU NIE ME I NO GET TIME TO THEY COMPOSE MUMU MESSAGE LIKE YOU WEY NO GET WORK SHIT FUCK YOU PAPA PRICK COME LICK YOUR MAMA PUSSY ON TOP ........................................

unitednation_maritime... [email protected]

Quote:
ASSHOLE MURDER FULKER

mrsstacy9 [email protected]

Quote:
Dear broda,

u don't know me but i am swearing to you today because u have mash
snack,mark my word today, u see this year we are about to enter in
now.u will die in August3rd 2012? i no dey like to swear to people
because anything i open my mouth and talk is like that as i said? so
mark my word today been 30/12/2011? u are a dead person in August3rd
2012? no prayer will revived it? and from today goes on you will not
see anything income in your way like bless,from today goes on u will
remain in bless less?

This is emake from Aguleri in anambra east local government in anambra?

Joe Addae [email protected]

Quote:
u're an animal, & u wil die a wretchd death, u wil die in abject poverty. FOOL lyk u. Goat! Useles bein. Brainles pig. Ogun kil u. U no want make i hustle abi? BASTARD

" - Alison Smith
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
recycled format??
Quote:

STARVING BABOOM LAIK U. FIT U GIVE UP DISS GAME BI FO IT BI TOO LATE FO U GO BAK SUK CORK DEY FESTAC FO FEED UR FAMILY. I DEY SEE U SLEEP DIRTY FLOOR DI CAFE CAUSE MUMU LAIK U DONT EVEN GET 100 NAIRA TO RENT CORNER OF ROOM FROM OLD ASHAWO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. BASTARD SON OF A HE GOAT WIT SHIT INSUDE UR HEAD, FIT MAKE U UNDERSTAND HOW SHONKY UR FORM IS. I LAFF AT UR POOR ENGLISH NA PATHETIC SPELLING. MUMU WIT 1ST GRADE EDUCATION U TINK WIT FORM LAIK DAT U DON EVEN MANUFACTURE MUGU ONE TAIM? HAHAHA I LAFF AT UR STUPIDITY. FIT U ACCEPT DAT U R NOT SUITED FOR BI FULL GEE LAIK ME. ONLY TING U DON GET FROM TROW UR 419 IS I DON CHOP UR DOLLAR EVERI TAIM WETTIN I DEY OVERTAKE EVRI UR MAGA. SAY MY GOOD BROS DIS ONE TAIM I DON HELP U, OK? I DON SEND U $5K IN EXCHANGE FO LET ME FULK UR MAMAS YANSH FO 1 WEEK. I ALSO DON SEND U ONE HEALTHY GOAT FO UR PALPA TO FULK WETTING UR MAMA DEY GET MY CORK STUCK DEEP HER SMELLY TOTO. BUT U MUSS PROMISE ME ONE TING MUMU, OK? WETIN U DEY GET WESTY FROM ME U DON GIVE UP WASTE UR TAIM FO TRY NA BI GUY NA GO BACK TO UR POOR VILLAGE NA PUSH TRUCK OK! IDIOT BASTARD CHURCH RAT BUSHMAN BARBARIAN, GOD WILL PURNISH U NAU OOOOOOOOOO.

[email protected]

He likes my rugged style!
Quote:

same to u bros happy christmas i greet u

THANKS FOR UR ADVICE I LIKE IT
RUGGED U. BUT WHICH COUNTRY U THEY NOW? I PRAY MAKE MUGU COME OOH 4 THIS YEAR.

MY NAME IS JAMES

[email protected]
Quote:

It is a great disappointment that you can not even speak a good englisg language you beter go back to primary school and start from there bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY IF YOU SEE BUSINESS PROPOSAL IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED JUST LOCK UP THEN INSULTING THE PERSON TRY TO B MATURE THAN INSULTING MY MUM AND DAD WELL IS NOT YOUR FAULT IF YOU HAD ONE YOU WILL NOT INSULT OTHER PEOPLES OWN SEE YOU WEN DEY CLAIMED CHRISTIAN WHERE YOUR LOVE IF NA SO GOD DEY JUDGE WE ALL FOR DON PERISH

[email protected]
Quote:

I can see you just not ready to upgrade.
Pls never you write me mails again cos you dont have wht i need i mean
4 million pounds.
Pls dont mail me again.

[email protected]
Quote:

Ha ha ha ha ha very funny i think you have enough time shouldn’t you have a license for being that ugly ,I’m sorry I’m a little busy. Can i ignore you next time black assssssss hole.

[email protected]
Quote:

dirty yaruba man like you, who teach you job

[email protected]
Quote:

GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:

go and hacked your *DELETED*

and
Quote:

Okay baba mi and i would love to get to know more abt

[email protected]
Quote:

FORGET ABOUT MUCH STORY, YOU WILL NOT GET MTCN THIS 2012??? AS YOU
KNOW HOW TO TALK????????????????

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:

BRODA HOW FAR..UK MAN WAITING DEY SUPP?? I NO DEY RUN MTCN JOB AND I
BE OGBONI MAN TOO SO NO REASON NA THE SAME DEVILE WE DEY UNDER BROF. I
JUST CAME BACK FROM MALAYSIA DECEMBER 20TH 2011 AND GOING BACK FOR
WASH WASH BY JANUARY 6TH.....

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
TownEnder
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

patwilliam101 [email protected]

Quote:
whats you talking about fuck you men'''''''''''''''''''''''''

rolandtutu [email protected]

Quote:
IKPU NNEGI.

mrs.stacy Reed [email protected]

Quote:
Dear broda,

u don't know me but i am swearing to you today because u have mash
snack,mark my word today, u see this year we are about to enter in
now.u will die in August3rd 2012? i no dey like to swear to people
because anything i open my mouth and talk is like that as i said? so
mark my word today been 30/12/2011? u are a dead person in August3rd
2012? no prayer will revived it? and from today goes on you will not
see anything income in your way like bless,from today goes on u will
remain in bless less?

This is emake from Aguleri in anambra east local government in anambra?

John Akpo [email protected]

Quote:
we will die just look, back to sender

Caromel Mrs.Isabella [email protected]

Quote:
u see hw fulish u are(dat ur wife wen u mention ask am hw me and my friend shaka wen get planet 1take use her and friends... go and die i live in vgc and i own many buildings in dat same lekki dat is on rent,all frm de same story line. if u talk of mega cash rply bck let me give my phone number so dat we can meet and after that i will give u to my boys to eat u silly.

[email protected]

Quote:
people like owns nothings is only mouth,can u come out in person let grade ourselves,i am above u in all,education exposer wealth plus recognition
Idoit have you look after yourself not to talk of your mother bastard, why your mother havn't how who your father is?

Carl Mensah [email protected]

Quote:
God punish you and i promise you back to sender and I promise you that you are the one that is going to die u are a dead person in August3rd also 2012? No prayer will revive it?

I M SAVING THE GOD OF MUMMY STELA DIE

Cole Janet [email protected]

Quote:
IT SHALL BE TO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR WISH.AS YOU LOVE TO CURSE SO YOU SHALL BE CURSE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.AS YOU DECIDE TO DIE ON AUGUST SO IT SHALL BE TO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Mr Saleh Mensa [email protected]

Quote:
just try and grow up and be a man, cos to be a man is not a days job.
just try and grow up and be a man, cos to be a man is not a days job.

Abdullah Gh Al-qassab [email protected]

Quote:
Watin concern me with you? i they run my game you they vex and you no
know me. Na this kind thing people take they die oooo wise up.

Your papa left eye, you no get sense, you be real mugu because if you
no be mugu you for no bother write back. for ur own eye you wise but i
see you as a wise fool. fool will always be fool no matter were they
go because it is hereditary in your family. You get family problem
that is why you they miserable. try and seat down and think maybe you
will find solution to your family problem. You come internet come play
but i come here for the paper and i have enough to change ur miserable
life....

i they very sure say na smally you be because if you mature you for
reason well...i know you will grow up one day then you will understand
why things are like this..... wake up.... We naija na survival, this
game is not permanent, we all have our professional jobs. If you get
sens you for know say job no they town and menn gat survive. I even
sure say you no be naija because i know say naija no they reason like
obote as you they reason. na Ghana boys they reason like this. omo
ode.... get something do, if you don't have let me know i will link
you up or if you still they school go read your book.

JOHN BANABAS [email protected]

Quote:
THUNDER FIRE U FIRE UR SO CALLED FAMILY IDIOTT....................................

Toyota Automobile Co... [email protected]

Quote:
This causes shall follow you all the days of your life and will will continue to regret your life. Get lost fool

Aruna Hussain [email protected]

Quote:
Dear Most stupid idiot,

You swear without a curse from me and i have never done anything to you. the time now is 9:24 PM Standard USA time. Before the end of this jaunary the lord that fight my battle in Nigeria before given me a great success to USA with track you in many ways you shall loss income in this year 2012, death shall visit you, your family and your generation. My dad know people like you and i promise u my next email if u ready am no be you go see again write am down this is not a threat or something this is for real.

You know why you are a fool because someone don they give u guys reply no single respect at all i can change your life
that one is for sure if u want i will give you my link see waiting i dey control see as i dey send cars to Nigeria every 2month. You will never make it any more because this one you have done today has sign you down fall and death.

For you to at list email me and ask me for money or teach you how to make money without any curse you then start a cause you said you no dey swear for person this person u swear for is the last person you will do that tooo

I will teach you some leason let start the game ok?

The first game you will receive a letter from this email open am and your world is end

(1) You must see the devil in the mail
(2) The real Satan has work and you have fallen a victim today

Your investment job or any format you may be doing has change against from now on and forever Amen..........Elliah Elliah MAMA Mother of the World accept the soul of this great offering am given you and this person real name shall be the next.

I will tell more about you later

Quote:
lol......................idiot

Quote:
lol..........................see mumu.....your papa idiot your mama coward and your family sheep...............lol

Steve Williams [email protected]

Quote:
i get beef wit u? i chop your money? guy i'm an HIGH INITIATE IN MY FRATERNITY, if the Akrihman say na so, who i my to object to the great God, guy mind your business, HAPPY NEW YEAR. wish u all the best in life,and may your hear desires come to pass.

Quote:
hello guy, i have no beef with you, and I'll keep telling you, I'm just a young man trying to make a living, you shouldn't blame Nigerian youths who are engaged in fraud, it's the government and corrupt leaders you should blame, I'm new in the game i agree, and I'm open to ideas, i no get quarrel with u, and I'm happy you're living your dream life, thank god you have lovely kids, but the truth is not everybody out-there is that lucky, I'm a 500 medical student, I'm just trying to make ends meet, i don't like what i'm doing, but the life na lion eat dog, i have no quarrel with u my guy, safe. leave my parents out of this, they are honest and hard working nigerians, wish u all the best, if u won help me, help me.

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY

IF U ARE GOD MAN FOE DON DIE----

deliveryscompany [email protected]

Quote:
Thanks i dey find die since... you no die for this life ... big foolllllllllllllllll

Nina Gilbert [email protected]

Quote:
you are not God Bro. and by the way how dare you say such words to me am a winner. i will win all my life

Dr. Gordon Frazer [email protected]

He did this about 50 times.

Quote:
you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer
you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer
you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammeryou are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer,you are a scammer

Angela Abela [email protected]

Quote:
Na Owu de sistob your life.
OTU NNE GI EZI

Quote:
Odi ka isebei igbo` b4 i dee izi a, Je ka icha anya b4 i dere`m ozi ozo. Is like u never smoke IGBO/GANJA before u write this message, now u must smoke before u write me again mugu.

Bla bla bla bla !!!

I need money. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo u hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Han Dr. Lambo [email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU. IT'S YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY THAT WILL DIE AND NOT ME. MY LIVE IS
HIDDEN IN CHRIST JESUS AND NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER.
YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY HAS BEEN KISSED BY DEATH.

achieversdatallc lived... [email protected]

Quote:
I don`t like to swear also but by the power in me. The date will be yours if you wish that for my enemy.
Go and mark it.

Barrister Musa Shehu ... [email protected]

Quote:
RETURN TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME. YOUR PAPA FURK YOUR MAMA 4 BUSH THAT IS WHY YOUR LIFE IS LIKE DS

Mousaa Ibrahim [email protected]

Quote:
it is you wish and it will go back to you not me
have a nice day

gmclaw.associates [email protected]

Quote:
Dear Brother,

I advice you to be humane enough not to lay causes on yourself. Only God has the power to say what you have just autered. By His grace, I pray you do not fall prare of what you have just autered.

Look at this; your name is just a great tail of complexicity mounting to irregularity yet you wish your "Broda" ill. I charge you to appologise to me and ask Gordon for pardon.

Dabiry Fiberesinma [email protected]

Quote:
Bros,
First of all I wish u a happy and prosperous new year new year ..What is wrong with u hope ok.

Its a pity you went too far by inposing what i calle * nonsence and careless talk*. We have many prophets of doom these days hope u are not one of them. Weather they call u emeka or arisi I dont care beacause u are not with ur sences at all u better go to a phsycratic hospital for proper examination.

Though your english is too poor, perhalps u did not see the 4 walls of a secondary school education.Plse go back and home and tell ur father if at all he is living he will take u to herbalist for .I live in Ouagadougou BF

james sherry [email protected]

Quote:
YOU WE DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK.

Favor Bebe [email protected]

Quote:
U are stupid,u are noting but house boy,u are no body,better go out of Nigeria and look for what u will do for a living,if not u will end a hopeless idiot

" - Alison Smith
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More lads on 419baiter means more insults thrown at random lads.

[email protected]

Quote:
OTELE LIKE U NNE GI OTU YA JNR MAGA

[email protected]

Quote:
BOMB TU GBUE NNE GI THERE HOMO LIKE U OSU.

[email protected]

Quote:
E NO FIT BETTER FOR YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN...WHOEVER YOU BE ....GOAT !!!

Quote:
UR GENERATION NO GO SEE DOUBLE.......DEM GO DIE BEFORE THEIR TIME...ALL OF DEM !!GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
watin happen when u dey cause me, u nor be guy man ??

[email protected]
Quote:
don't know what your problem is i think you needed to visit the psychiatric hospital for treatment cos i can see that you have a mental disorder and i wonder why the make computer your training section you still need to be in the hospital and i pray for you that all positive things you said will all come back to you and your family as you declare it for your self its law of Carma what ever evil you plan or pray for your other person will come to you too idiot....

Quote:
You can go and rooting in hell

New bunch of lads, will be posted later. This reply was a bit strange though

Quote:
may cow laputa to madra to padra to upstairs. fool fuck your entire generation poor boy come Sweden make i finish you bastard

Swedish lad?

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Dr Mike! Twisted Evil

This is the lad whose details I handed out to a heap of other lads so they could meet him at his hotel for a tot of gin. Guess he wasn't impressed.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you by name cheif satan. bastard. son of a bitch fond a better thing ashole like you

Quote:
you are rather the fooooooooooolest of foolish people a disgrace to nigerian guymen. son of a dog. i wish i met you here in Ghana and i will place you where you belong. go ask chucks, Chinedu Marshal for spintex road say who is seth. a fucking born bread dog like you

Bread dog? like a corn dog?

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, the Insult Thread...the pimple on the ass of baiting Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Martin Paul or Agent of Satan as you call urself, why are you sending such a bizarre messages to my box, what is wrong with you and why should you be sending such a dirty and abusive message to people. Is this is your own type of format or do you just intentionally wish to be sending out weird, abusive and scornful messages to people? Please do not send me such messages again I beg of you and if you must know, I reject you and your wicked curses and they follow you back. Why dont you look for something better to do with your time and internet access other than sending such rubbish messages to people, God knows how many people you have sent this awful message to.

From what I can detect from your e-mail address: <united nation fund recovery > you are a guy-man, so why will you choose to be sending bad messages to your fellow guy-men, are you a bad luck to humanity. My brother it is very bad of you as a young guy to be wishing calamity to your fellow human whom you never created, and what do you and your master derive from abusing and wishing death and curses on people? I must advise you to sit up and re-adjust your thought positively, and if you are by any chance sent by any 1 to humiliate me, I'm so sorry to announce to you and that fellow THAT YOU BOTH ARE LOOSERS!

Wake up you Idiot and do not allow yourself to be overtaken by antics of devil.

[email protected] 196.29.105.9/ Ghana
Quote:
MAY YOU WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND SEE YOUR DOG FUCKING YOUR WIFE BY THE ASS. MMA GI NA NWUNYE GI NA-ABA OTU HA NSHI.

MAY CAT SUCK YOUR WIFE'S PUSSY HARD AND FUCK HER LIKE YOU NEVER DID

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER WILL DRINK HER BLOOD ALIVE AND YOU WILL SUCK YOUR MOTHER TOTO.WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONLINE?THIEF LIKE YOU,ONYE OSHI

[email protected]
Quote:
Animal, why are you always very angry when you see other person's email??? Na me say make u nor get money?????
I know you are frustrated but why dont you go and learn a trade since your parents were so poor and was not able to snd you to school or possibly return to your remote village where you came from to continue your farming? apart from the fact that you have a generation curse following you, you do not qualify to do this job, reason, being that you cannot write.I read most of your rubbish and i discoverred that you are complete illitrate that sleep under the Ikeja bridge at night and hang around cafes in the day pretending to be a guyman.
I learnt that our amiable Governor Fashola is giving anybody that cannot cope with life in Lagos money to return to the village, why are you wasting your time begging on the street of Lagos? Go there and collect the 2500 naira and return to your miserable village, maybe then you will be thought that CAUSE and CURSE mean different things.
Bloody bastard!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A GUY, COMING ACROSS A GUY LIKE YOU AND YOU ARE DECLEARING ALL THINGS OUT, HOW THEN WILL YOU SUCCEED IN YOUR OWN POOR WAY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS united nation fund recovery . POOR GUYMAN WITH LOW MENTALITY. I WILL CATCH YOU UP WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN ONE OF THE JOINTS. GOOD GUY MAN DONT WISH HIS FELLOW GUY MAN EVIL? YOU ARE BELOW LEVEL. I WILL REPORT YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
PUSSY POVERTY MUST KILL YOU AND UR FAMILY COZ YOU HAVE NOTHING DOING EGBE ELUIGWE BAGWU GI THERE EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DELETED
I BET YOU, THAT YOU WILL NOT CROSS TO THE NEXT YOU WILL BE KILLED WITHOUT OVER WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT..

[email protected]
Quote:
go fuck your mum pusssy

[email protected] (I had told him he was Prince Bingo, King of all monkeys)
Quote:
my do not insult me am reality prince ok

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Satan,

IF I GET YOU OHOHOH

[email protected]
Quote:
yi get plenty money to buy your younger sister to come suck my dick and even your mama and you gf too. get a job if you dont have tell me to give box and add to bomb for me. safe

[email protected]
Quote:
so this is your wish for who you know nothing about back to sender in jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender, you die shamefull dead

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool If you ever send this again you will die in your labour hour with the unborn child

[email protected] 41.71.172.239/ Lagos
Quote:
You motherfuckers,You will die immediately you start reading this,I'm already Rich,i have two Cars and Lives Lekki. your stupid Family will continue to live poor,because i and my family are already living Large,i fly to London,USA,Malaysia like going to shop rite all the time,you can see i'm already Large but your stupid family has is very poor and they will continue to live poor,if you want to prove me wrong that you are not poor then left meet up in Shop rite or Silver bird Galleria at VI,You idiot,small yahoo boy

Quote:
OMG DON'T KNOW I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO ONE asshole LIVING IN THE PIT CALL FASTAC TOWN,YOU AND YOUR assmonkey Will Die Poor for the rest of your lives,your asshopper Parents and families will never know peace for the rest of their lives.you will die before new year and if you manage to see new year you will live the rest of your live poor,You bastard,prove your self to me that you are big boy,lets meet in Shoprite ikeja city Mall,you silly Magut

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU TOO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
U BI FOOL , U NO GO SCHOOL......HAHAHAHAHA GO AND DIE... DEATH MAN DONT GIVE CATING .....HAHAHAHAHA I AM BIGGER THAN U...FOOL... U DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THAT IS WHY U ARE SAYING ALL THIS..... NO WORRI U WANT DEATH AND U WILL SURELY DIE AS FAR IS U WISH... GOD HAS PROMISE U DEATH OVER ALL UR FAMILY AND IT WILL START FROM UR FATHER IF U HAVE B4 GETTING TO U..... I AM BIGGER THAN U....DEATH MAN LIKE U.......FUCK UR MOTHER AND EVERTHING THAT BE CLOSE TO U.........I AM A SON OF PROPHET SO NO TRY ME OR U REGREAT UR LIFE...

[email protected]
Quote:
SAY UR LAST PRAYER
I AM A SON OF PROPHET I SEE U AS SOMEONE THAT DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL..HAHAHAHA U ARE ALREADY DEAD... DEAD MAN NO DE GIVE CATING.... FIRST FROM UR FATHER TO UR MOTHER IF U STILL HAVE THEM.... DEAD BODY LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mum idiot son of bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
ANITA OR WHAT? YOU SAY IS YOUR NAME THANK HAVE A NICE DAY AND MANY GOD SEE YOU WITH YOUR LIFE OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE IN HELL ALREADY
IN FACT, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YORUBA LAND AND THE ENTIRE NIGERIA. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPEAK GOOD BROKEN TALK OF SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH. SATAN HAS DISAPPOINTED YOU FOREVER WHICH MEANS YOU ARE IN HELL FIRE ALREADY. I'M IN LAGOS NOW SO IF YOU WANT TO SEE ME, YOU CAN JUST COME TO SUNDERLAND HOTEL COKER VILLAGE AND YOU WILL SEE. I WANT TO KNOW ME AND YOU WHO GET THIS LAGOS.
YOU TOLD ME LAST TIME THAT WHENEVER RAIN TOUCHES ME THAT I WILL DIE AND RAIN HAS TOUCHED ME SEVERALLY AND YOU TOLD ME AGAIN THAT YOU GIVE ME SOME DAYS TO DIE AND I DID NOT DIE. AGAIN, YOU TOLD ME THAT I WILL REMAIN POOR BUT TODAY, I AM BIGGER THAT EVERYBODY IN YOUR FAMILY.
SATAN, I WANT YOU TO COME TO BEGER TOMORROW MORNING SO THAT I CAN BUY ONE CAR FOR YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE A HUNGRY MAN AND POVERTY IS RULING YOUR LIFE.

ANOTHER THING I WANT TO TELL YOU NOW, TRY TO GO TO SCHOOL OKAY BECAUSE YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY POOR. I'M A YORUBA MAN AND OUR PEOPLE ARE INTELLIGENT. YOU ARE THE ONLY YORUBA BOY WHO IS CHEATED BY SATAN. I WILL NOT TELL YOU THE PARTICULAR PLACE I CAME FROM TILL I CATCH YOU. I WANT TO SHOW YOU WHAT YOU NEVER KNOW AND TEACH YOU A LESSON THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE. SINCE TWO DAY NOW, I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU IN ALL THE PLACES YOU TOLD ME THAT I WILL SEE YOU BUT COULD NOT GET YOU. IS NOT OVER YET. I MUST CATCH YOU RED HANDED TO OPEN YOUR EAR FOR TO HEAR SOMETHING GOOD.
MOREOVER, I HAVE COURSED YOU TO DIE AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD THING OUT OF YOUR LIFE. JUST TELL ANYBODY AROUND YOU TO MARK TODAY'S DATE FOR YOU AND WATCH WHAT THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE FROM TODAY YOU WILL SEE THAT SATAN AND GOD HAS NO BUSINESS AND FROM THERE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT GOD ALMIGHTY IS GREATER THAN SATAN WHOM YOU CALLED YOUR MASTER. THAT'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE FOR YOU TODAY TILL WHEN I WILL SEE YOU FACE TO FACE.
FROM SERVANT OF GOD.

[email protected] 180.215.202.1/ New Delhi
Quote:
GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY. CALL ME ON PHONE STOP TALKING SO MUCH OR COME TO UNITED KINGDOM AND MEET ME FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
do you KNOW GOD?WHAT IS THE NAME OF creator if you know GOD BECAUSE YOU TOLK ABOUT PEACE?AND YOUR WORDS PROVDE THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW GOD PEROID.therefore i worned you every where. bcause jehovah is the king forever.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THAT YOU SAYED WILL ALL COME BACK TO YOU,AND BELIVE ME OR NOT,THAKS

[email protected]
Quote:
KO NI DA FUN E .. OT WARE OOOO ... DONT EVER SEND ME MESAGE OKAY SCAMMER .... BALA LOOOOO NIGER BOI

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION AND YOU MUST NOT SEE THE END OF THIS 31/12/2011 AND YOU MUST REMAIN POOR ALL YOUR GENERATION TOO ALSO WHOEVER THAT KNOWS YOU AND I STAND HERE TO CANCELED AND RETURN ALL YOU SAID BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR GENERATION YOU WILL DIE TOMORROW.IDIOT LIKE YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
my broda na wa fo you i will loike to know you more you too much 2011 god will give you good mugu that will give you mtcn byei love you broad

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy wetin happen. Y u dey curse like dis. I no sabi u now. Stop dis o

[email protected]
Quote:
you two recive it in jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY A DEATH MAN......

[email protected]
Quote:
and you to mudafuker.u wil die n remain poor for d rest of your life.stupid person nonsense.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy you can not die you will live and hear my scorse
back to sender ok?

[email protected]
Quote:
U SCAMMER

Dear Friend, I am Barrister John Great, 15/12/2011 after my board
meeting with the security company firm and finally it is be alert on the
release and transfer of your inheritance fund direct you upon your
immediately response answer from you. Once more as i am your partner
here, as you confirm your readiness please reply of my private e-mail
address [email protected] then i will furnish you with full
details clarification on this claim. The mode of sharing after a
successful transfer of the money into your account, 55% to me and for the
role you will be expected to play in this deal, I have agreed to give you
45% of the total sum. Therefore, you are expected to reply this letter
indicating your readiness and interest to participate in this business.
After receiving your reply, you will be instruct on what exacting steps
to take. I expect your urgent response and I shall contact you for
further discussion on this matter,to enable us conclude this transaction
urgently without any delay. Please treat this business proposal as
strictly confidential for security reasons considering my official
position here in my country Lome-Togo. Yours Sincerely, Mr. John Great.

[email protected]
Quote:
Thus say the Lord of Host
Because you have wish me death, here is my Judement:
Lord Lift your spear in my defense for my pursuers are getting very close.Let me hear you say that you will save me from them.Dishonor those who are trying to kill me. And turn them back and confuse them,Blow them away like chaff in the wind sent by the Angel of the Lord.Make thier parth deark and slippery before them, with the Angle of the Lord Pursuing them.

[email protected]
Quote:
i will teka your name to the other side of life and u will see what will happen, you and your familly your mother you must die very soon you are playing wt your life

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR TIRE FAMILY. GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES YOU HAVE SINNED ENOUGH. IF I RECEIVE THIS KIND OF MAIL AGAIN FROM YOU. I WILL SEND TERRORIST TO LOCATE YOU. BIG FOOOOLLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear fuck
fuck you mother and fuck you?

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE BY FRIDAY NEXT WEEK. DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE,DIE, OF FRIDAY THE 23RD DEC.2011

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU TOO,PLZ GO AND LEARN HW TO SPELL THINGS

[email protected]
Quote:
you will see it
Pls you Don't know who you are talk to In Name Of Jesus Christ you you die before this year will end by accident or sick,

[email protected]
Quote:
It is a pity I can not change from my last word till you confess the truth remember what happened to David when he was with the sin of adultery.Do that now or you see what is going to happen to you and your family for I know you are not rooted in the Lord and the bible did not give you any authority.Why do you try me? No should judge any man only our creator.ask you pastor if you ever have one. Gods did now permit that go away.Next I will give you date be carefull

[email protected]
Quote:
IN REGARDS TO MY PHONE CALL TO YOU. YOU CAN CALL ME BACK ANY TIME ON MY NUMBER +60166952807 I AM IN MALAYSIA.

I WILL MAKE BIG MONEY 4 U IF U WORK WITH ME. ADD ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL AT [email protected] FOR MORE DETAILS

[email protected]
Quote:
I DEGREE IN D NAME OF D MOST HIGH GOD. SO SHALL IT BE IN UR LIFE. AMEN
ALL THESE SHALL BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. BACK TO SENDER, YOU ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE????????????????????????????
YOU ARE A AGENT OF SATAN?? SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE MUMU MAN. REMEMBER THIS THAT BIBLE SAID THAT HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAT IS IN THEM THAT IS IN THE WORLD? GOOD BYE MY FRIEND YOUR WORK AS BE OVER BY YOUR WORD NOTING LIFT TO YOU AGAIN YOU WILL REMAINING AGENT OF SATAN UNTIL THE END TIME AS I HAVE CAUSED YOU AND YOU JOIN YOUR MASTER SATAN AND DIE AND BORN WITH FIRS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN LIFE IDIOT, NA YOUR FORMAT BE THIS. MAY GOD HAVE MACY ON YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCKING AGENT OF SATAN I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU THE BLOOD OF JESUS COVER ME.IF YOU WAS GOD AND WARNING I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT YOUR ONLY DEVIL SATAN SO WHY I AM GOING TO LISTEN TO YOUR NONSENSE WORDS? WHY I SHOULD BEG YOU? AS YOUR WORDS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME? YOUR JUST A LIEAR ,YOUR DIE FIRST IN COMING DAYS IN JESUS NAME AS AGENT OF SATAN YOU NOTHING TO DO IN THIS WORLD .FUCK YOUR SELF AND HANG IT BEFORE YOU GO TO HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SO OF A BITCH....YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD ARE CAUSED FROM THE BOTTOM OF HELL. TO HELL WITH YOU AND YOURAGENTS,OK? I AM A CHILD OF DESTINY

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you, and where have i wrong you, when no man can place a cause on a child of God, becase the bible tells me in the book of 1 john 4 vs 4 that the lord God which is in me is greater than he that is he the world, so wherefor no weapon formerd against me shall proper, in psalm 91vs1 says he who dwell in the secret pleac of the most high will procure himself lodging under the very shadow of the Almight God,
please let the sleeping dog lay.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS BIG FOOL THAT TRAILER WILL KILL ON CHRISTMAS EVE

[email protected]
Quote:
you may callsd this joke or not,but take it from me you are a curse for eve,all you live will be noting but to suffer till you die a painful death,ASK ME WHY? you have commded you self already .

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA SATAN IS MY SLAVE SO YOU ARE NOTHING THAN A RAG FOR ME SO YOU BETTER WRITE AND APOLOGISE YOU PIG THAT I WILL CASH INTO FIRE AS A REJECTED ANIMAL.

AGENT OF JESUS.

[email protected]
Quote:
you what us to bet
u dey risk ur live abey ,let us bet our live what will hapan to each other four days (4) send reply to me today

no beg till u come my vilage do ur own
so you are ready , go fine me and i will do the some go ahead man who go -go i no known inside us but i bet i have betted my life let go ino dey rake you you will no i am from kwale and urobow

ok till you com my village no peace talk

[email protected]
Quote:
no matter what u do ,i will revenge ,you think am scared of you
,come face me for real life ,all juju no scare me ,i would love to
kill you with my hands no guns ,u no know me ,am sillent cos i mean
wat i say

[email protected]
Quote:
MY WAY NO BE UR WAY SO FUCK U OKEY U DO NOT KNOW WHOM U ARE DELING WITH HAHAHAHAHA I HAVA UR NAME SO LET US SEE WHO WILL DIE BE 4 12AM HAHAHAHAHAH

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been having fun posing as a lad and offering my, um, services to the lonely female significant others of cafe lads. It doesn't yield a lot of responses, but it's kind of funny. Here's some of the replies I've gotten so far.

[email protected]

Quote:

GUY YOU DEY FUNNY GAAANn....lol WHICH KIND FORMAT BE THIS ...IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
GIGOLO! GIGOLO!! FIND SOMETIME DOING, EVEN NA WAYO PLAY AND STOP MAKING LOVE TO PEOPLE WIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
thanks guy for your urgent response.please i will advice you to back-off if you feel that i need a man for company,please try to be cultured,and be mindful of your choice of words. its very important and its going to help you in the rest of your life. also still go for more investigation on my legitimacy until when you are convince then you are very free to contact me. but meanwhile i shall look for someone who is trustworthy, reliable, experienced, dedicated and transparent to assist me on this transaction.
thanks for your cooperation

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY U BI FOOL OH

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fuel for the fire: please share.

o! boy see ur ashawo fatha right here http://news1.ghananation.com/top-news/20485-ashawo-man-jailed.html no wonder u be mugu

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER,IF IT IS YOUR WISH, MAY IT FELLOW YOU COS YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT AND YOU ALSO ROB PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET BUT I HAVE GOT ONLY ONE THING TO TELL YOU COS FOR THIS NEW YEAR , YOU ARE JUST SAYING ALL THIS THINGS.

WELL,I CAN SEE YOUR ENDING AND SHOT SPAM LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
I COVER MY SELF AND MY FAMILY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS, BACK TO SENDER ALL YOUR WISHES BECAUSE LIGHT AND DARKINESS HAVEN,T ANYTHING TO DO. DIE AS YOU WISH YOURSELF AND GO TO HELL FIRE WHERE YOU WILL REMEBER NO MORE. MAY THE VOTURE EAT YOU BODY AS WELL. YOU BLOOD SULKER. SATAN IS WAITING FOR YOUR SOUL.

[email protected]
Quote:
POOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN I GIVE YOU FROM NOW TO NEXT COMING WEEK TO DIE YOU WILL FOLLOW LAST YEAR AND THESE NEW YEAR ALSO I AM VERY SORRY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL WILL BEEN TO DIE FROM NOW ON I WILL NEVER ANSWER YOUR MESSAGE AGAIN UNTIL YOU DIE YOU HAVE GONE SO SORRYYYYYYYYYY

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU THIS STUPID, I THOUGHT BEEN SILENT WILL BE A GOOD SOLUTION TO YOU DIEING BASTARD BUT IT GIVES YOU MORE ROOM TO WRITE ALL THOSE SENSELESS MESSAGES.

MAYBE THIS IS A GOOD YEAR TO GET BACK TO YOU AND INFECT YOU WITH ALL THE VIRUS YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE.... PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AS IT IS THE RESULT OF YOUR ILL MANNER AND DISRESPECTFUL ATTITUDES...

+ & Die

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A JOBLESS MAN

IDIOT GO AND LOOK FOR JOB BECOS IF U HAVE JPB,YOU WIL BE BUSSY

FOOLISH MAN

YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO, DATS WHY

ALL THIS YOU HAVE WISHED WILL DEFINITELY BE RETURNED BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.... YOU SHALL NOT SEE NEXT YEAR AS YOU WISHED. BYE BYE AND DIE LIKE A FOWL

[email protected]
Quote:
I GIVE YOU THREE DAYS TO DIE AND GO TO HELL FIRE WHERE YOU BELONG. IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HOPE SAY U NO DEY MAD

[email protected]
Quote:
You are really a small boy.. wipe ur face,u are already dead.. Rest In Peace.
Do Dead men write? aww sowi,its too late you peace of shit, asshole..

[email protected]
Quote:
My God will kill all you brothers and ur father ur mother and your sisters must this year ending them all will dia, i will tell you that i have lost my mother and my father too of my brothers, so i will like it to be like that to you side ok,
joy john .

[email protected]
Quote:
u must die today
you must be mid by mention were you from u must die by amuzieye nwayinudu your tremendous fool u mother fuck i from igbariam in anambra east fuck u

[email protected]
Quote:
U are mentally ill and I advise you to seek a psychiatric help. U attitude goes a long way to show how stupid and daft you are, do u consider me to be in ur league? You have bark and done bread. First class illiterate with out a level of exposure like you ending me ur trash mails.

Its only a miserable and retched family like yours that calamities usually befalls. Sick psycho like you which runs in your entire generation has eaten deep in to your entire miserable existence.

If you a man enough, tell me where to locate your God forsaken abode and let me come down there to get you and teach you some good sense. Ghetto Champion.

Look for some one else who is as lowly placed in life like you, some one in ur class to cause and not me because I am above ur life and I live in ur future.

TRY GO SCHOOL SMALL,EVEN IF NA PRIMARY SCHOOL.

MAY SONGO PUNISH AND BLAST UR ENTIRE GENERATION AND ALL THE CAUSESE IN THE BIBLE BE UR PORTION IN LIFE, AMEN.

WORLD GREATEST FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHOT UP
SHOT UP YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, UR ENTIRE GENERATION I WILL WIPE U
ALL AND ERASE YOUR BASTARD RELATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT THINK I DONT KNOW U BUT COUNT YOUR TEETH WITH UR TONGUE

[email protected]
Quote:
You touch a heart of God and you will no life and you will never see it. Were you from doesn't matter but you, you are to see your death soon. i know by now your father is death very Good.

it's better i stop asking my father to kill people who don't know what is happening but due to love of God mercy love kindines life rich strength wisdom knowledge blessing all have given to me by my father in heaven.

you we will die and my father will not spear you any more you are a foul shout up your month warned you but you ear's are close bye on the earth you are looking for gun but know gun and lets see now!

you are death were ever you are . with the anoint in my hand lord i said and command this hand on the wall will die and i declare him death ! in Jesus Name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are very stupide in life, who are you?? idiote if you like be
whatever you are God pass you 100% and you can not do more, listen i
will hack your email box, if you do not watch or mind the way you talk
to peoples, i can hack this your box and you will be surprise, be very
carefull and mind what you are doing, otherwise you will regreat
lossing your box now. that they only where i will show you say i be
big time hacker.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU PUSS.
PUSS YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE FIRST WITH BULLET. FUCK YOU MILLION TIMES

PUSSY.

[email protected]
Quote:
your papa go die you mama go die your familes go die back to sender ok oloriburuku omo iya olosi nie ko ni da fue ni oruko jesuu i am in nigeria big born bastard best of no gender you are.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEVER SEE A FOOL LIKE YOU ALL YOU SAID HAVE ALREADY RETURN BACK TO YOUR HOME FAMILY ALL YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU SENT THESE MESSAGE TO WATCH AND SEE BAD NEWS FROM YOUR FAMILY SOON BEFORE YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT I KNOW YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na ur family and whole generation go die for earth quake. On 27th, earth quake go wipe out ur family from the face of the earth.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a stupid poor guy.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE COMPLETELY IDIOT OK, EWU CABEAR, YOU RECEIVE EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX INSTEAD TO DELETE IT YOU SPEAKING NONSES ANIMAL , LOOK NEVER YOU AGAIN SEND RUSH TO MY BOX DO YOU HEAR ME , YOU ARE ABUSING ME , ARE YOU NOT THE ONE THAT WROTE DIPLOMAT PETER ROBERT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH DIPLOAMT? ARE YOU NOT SCAMMER? IF SAY I SEE YOU FACE TO FACE YOU WILL GET YOUR SELF AT HOSPITAL EWU LAGOS

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy, it is like you are jobless. if you dont have any thing tangible to write why not sleep and die. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
REST IN PIECES

[email protected] 41.58.71.102/Lagos
Quote:
Diplomat Peter Robert,

So your father can't afford to bring you up in somewhere better than these slums you mentioned,how come you grew-up in a dirty environment like this which I think is affecting your reasoning.

How do you know about internet?Who introduce you to internet?I will pray for God to continually bless that person that introduce you to internet because people from ghetto like you are not supposed to have computer knowledge.

Where on earth is this your so called OKOKO,MUSHIN,KETU & AJEGENLE?

Can you come out of your slum so I can give you fresh babes so you can have a better sense of reasoning because your area is largely taking you back in life.

Do you know about Victoria Garden city,Lekki Phase 1,I stay at Number 104 association Rd.Dolphin estate Ikoyi in my own house and I have people like you serving me.Can you call me so I can arrange you some fund to enable you browse in a cafe?

No wonder you called yourself a diplomat because you know these slums (OKOKO,MUSHIN,KETU & AJEGENLE)
Forget pride and write me so I can assist you come out of these slums and stay with real men.I still have some vacancy in my Boys quarter and there is access to a laptop where you can be throwing jobs to empower you and leave that your slum.

You are free to reply and I change your bastard life 4 better!

Chief Omemma

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAAAA I NO GET TIME 2 EXCHANGE MAILS WITH UNEDUCATED AND BELOW STANDARD PERSON. IF YOU WISH TO SEE ME I STAY AT WT32 V.G.C HERE IN LAGOS WHEN YOU GET THERE TELL MY SECURITY MEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MR. JAY I WILL WELCOME YOU BROTHER AND STOP LOOKING INTO ANOTHER MANS WORK.

IF YOU HAVE WORK BRING IT BUT IF YOU DONT PLS ZUZURU MIND UR WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahaha.

Goat
Goat
Hause / Yoruba Goat /Igbo Goat

Goat Goat
That what you are.
You are a Goat.
Fuck your mother again this morning?
Guy why are you FUCKING your mother?
you are an Abormination.

Goat.

you can't even Speak English or write English and you are doing internet 419 / fraud.
you will remine POOR till the REnd of your life because you don't know any thing and you are looking for who to devore or cheat.
GOAT.

YOUR MAMA TOTO THERE.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FUCK YOUR MOTHER?
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SUCK YOUR MOTHER TOTO?

IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
poverty dey worry ur head
mumu, why u dey bug yourself? e be like say poverty de worry u?stay quiet idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU,I CURSE YOU TODAY YOU MUST DIE AS A POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
you will never proper your days will end in tragedy

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen ,Enough is Enough . if you did not take your time I will send you where you will spend your rest of life.If you are a fool don't range any one you see like you. If you did not know what you are looking for, in the net, I will direct you where you will end your life.

And if you reply this mail what I told you will start in your body immediately.Look at you that called yourself old hand. You fooling yourself. You can not write good English ,You can not write Igbo correct.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE !!! HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD..... FUCK YOU AGENT OF SATAN !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
my broda, let every ink of curse you typed with your hand remains in your hand and when u extend anything with that hand to any member of your family, may it follow ur family in jesus name, amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
DIPLOMAT PETER ROBERT AGENT OF SATAN,

INTERNET SPAMMER,I AM SO SURPRISED YOU DIDN'T PASS THROUGH ANY SCHOOL,WHO INTRODUCED YOU TO INTERNET.I WILL ASK GOOGLE TO DELETE YOUR NAME AND CONTACT FROM THE NET.

DID YOU HAVE SIBLINGS? I WILL ADVISE YOU CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY SO THEY CAN HAVE YOU ENROLLED INTO KINDERGARTEN OR NURSERY SCHOOL TO ENABLE YOU WRITE GOOD ENGLISH.YOUR PRESENTATION OF ENGLISH IS TOO POOR FOR A COMPUTER LITERATE AND I THINK YOU ARE STILL STAYING IN THAT YOUR SLUM/GHETTO.

IF YOU ARE AN AGENT OF SATAN AND HE IS YOUR LORD,THEN YOU ARE LEAVING IN DARKNESS BECAUSE SATAN IS DARK AND HAS NOTHING TO OFFER TO THIS GENERATION,HE HAS BEEN DEFEATED 2000 YEARS AGO BY JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR.

ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE NOT LEAVING UNDER THE BRIDGE?YOU ARE ALREADY UNDER A BONDAGE BECAUSE OF WHERE YOU LEAVE RIGHT NOW.YOU WILL DEFINITELY DIE AND VULTURE WILL FEED ON YOUR CORPSE AS MEAL.

DON'T WORRY BECAUSE THE NUMBER YOU GAVE IS NOT YOURS AND I BET YOU THIS DAY UNTO THE LORD I SERVE THAT YOU WILL CRY AND WILL NEVER FIND A HELPER AND EVEN THOSE THAT ARE WILLING TO HELP YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO HELP YOU.DO YOU KNOW WHAT?YOUR MOTHER CONCEIVED YOU IN AGONY,DELIVERED YOU IN PAIN,NAMED YOU IN TEARS AND TOOK YOU TO A CHURCH FOR RE-BRANDING BUT ALL HER EFFORTS WERE IN VAIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO APOSTLE WITH DARKNESS.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE JOY,WHEN PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY,YOU WILL HAVE SORROW AND SORROW WILL BE YOUR PORTION UNTIL YOU BREATH YOUR LAST ON EARTH AND VULTURE WILL FEED ON YOU BEFORE WILL BE MARSHALED TO HELL TO MEET YOUR MASTER AND LORD THE DEVIL.

YOU WILL NOT BE REMEMBERED ON EARTH AND YOUR GENERATION NAME AND HISTORY WILL END IMMEDIATELY YOU DIE NEXT WEEK.AS CHRIST REBUKE THE FIG TREE IN THE BIBLE AND IT DIED,SO I HAVE REBUKE YOU,YOU WILL NOT BE FRUITFUL AND YOU WILL BARREN AND POOR.

DEJAVU.......EWU..........MGBADA............MUMU............IMBECILE..........YOUR MOTHER REGRETS YOUR BIRTH.

THANK YOU AND ROT IN HELL WITH YOUR MASTER. IT IS INCREDIBLE TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE NUMBERED YOUR DAYS WITH YOUR MOUTH!

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME YOUR MATTER IS A CLOSED CASE.

[email protected]
Quote:
a dead man, u frustrated idiot, just wake up and start send aimless email u will in poverty

[email protected] 197.255.164.122/Lagos
Quote:
THANKS DIPLOMAT PETER ROBERT

HERE IS MY FULL NAME:OTUTUNZU OVAIMMILE
ADDRESS:CEMETERY
NUMBERl08066666666
WORK :ILLUMINATIC

SO I AM WAITING FOR YOUR OWN MAKE WE KNOW WHO GO FIRST KILL EACH OTHER,BUT MEANWHILE I SLEPT WITH MY GIRL THIS MORNING AND I FOUND MYSELF FIT,BUT I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH THAT I AM FROM THE GREAT AGULERI LAND AND YOU WILL ONLY BE SAFE IF YOU ARE NOT A GUY MAN,BUT IF YOU ARE A GUY MAN AND INSULT ME THIS WAY, I WILL NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING BUT NA OWU GO FOLLOW YOU TILL YOU BEG,AND I MEAN IT ASK ANYONE ABOUT US,IDIOT YOU MUST BEG ME ON THIS ANIMAL AND FAKE DIPLOMAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
if you call yourself a man come to
No 11 Norman Williams crescent,
Sw ikoyi lagos.

what kills people like you is pride. U are making noise when you know that you are empty.
Stop boasting so that i will not inflict more injuries to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
As u have said, so shall it be unto u. Evil goes to Evil and u will die b4 X-mas.

[email protected]
Quote:
y dis insult?

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire you foolish

[email protected]
Quote:
i belong to jesus christ.....so satan has no right over me ok??

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR EVILS. THIS IS MY BUINESS. I SALE GOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD. WHAT DO YOU KNOW OU EVIL MAN. THANK FOR YOUR EVIL WORLDS.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE PROBLEM IN YOUR FAMILY WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR LIFE WHACH AND SEE
you call your self a man of god not GOD BUT I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING WHICH YOU WILL NIVER FORGET IN YOUR LIFE.
DO YOU SEE THE PROBLEM THAT STATED EALY THIS YEAR IN YOUR FAMILY WHICH EVERY BODY IS AFERID OF? IT WILL BE A TAP OF THE END OF YOUR LIFE. I COME FROM MBASIE IN IMO STATE

[email protected]
Quote:
MAN IS YOU THAT IS CAUSED BY GOD IF YOU DINT KNOW I JUST WENT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR ARE A CAUSED MAN STUPID MAN ALL YOUR FAMIL IS CAUSED DONT YOU KNOW THAT AM A CHOSEN YOU CAN NOT CAUSED ME OK I WILL BE THE ONE TO CAUSED YOU AS AM CAUSEING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM THE UP SPRING OF YOUR GENERATION TO ENDLESS ASPECT YOUR LINAGE
THE VULTURE SHALL EAT YOUR FLESH , AND YOU MUST DIE MYSTERIOUSLY SORROWS, TEARS, AND CALAMITY ,SHALL BE YOUR PORTION , DEADLY DISEASE SHALL VISIT YOU AND NIGHTMARE SHALL REPLACE YOUR DREAM , IN HUNGER SHALL YOUR GENERATION LIVE TILL YOU BEG ME
DEVIL INCARNATE TRILLIONS FOLDS OF YOUR WRITE UP IS YOUR REWARD BEAST
FALL IN2 YOU NET IN JESUS NAME AMEN ........................................

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I EVER RECEIVE YOUR USELESS MESSAGE AGAIN,THAT WILL BEE THE LAST DAY YOU MAKE USE OF THIS EMAIL IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR SENIOR.....NIGER OO

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Diplomat Peter Robert,

YOU WILL DIE WHEN IT IS TIME FOR YOU ENJOY THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOURS. YOUR FAMILY IS AGAIST YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR WICKEDNESS? YOU WILL NEBER KNOW PEACE TILL YOU DIE A CURSED DEATH.

IF ANY MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED IN YOUR MAIL BOX IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU,DELETE IT AND DON'T ABUSE ANYBODY.THIS IS WARNING TO YOU, DON'T TRY THIS NEXT TIME OTHER WISE, YOU WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL YOU DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR JUST A FOOL, YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER ARE DEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
it runs in ur family, i can feel it because you are barking like a retard.
either u have wasted ur life in nigeria or in the western country. whichever way, u are doomed for life. if i were you, i will simply hang myself. I thank God i am not u. but if you really do not want take ur life, u can make prison home your address because u belong there. idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
ATTN.
GREATERR IS HE MY LORD JESUS CHRIST THAT IS IN ME THAN YOU AND YOUR SATAN IN THE WORD.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST EVERY KNEE SHALL BOLW AND EVERY TONG MUST CONFES THAT JESUS CHRRIST IS THE LORD.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST I COMMAND YOU TO DIE AND NEVER TO RISE UP AGAIN.ALL POWER BELONG TO JESUS,AM COVERED WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING,THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINS YOU AND YOUR SETAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED TO MENTION YOU ARE FROM THAT BUSH.
PLEASE RETURN BACK TO SCHOOL SO YOU CAN WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH AND MAKE PROPER SENTENCES,I THINK YOUR PARENTS WASTED THEIR HARD EARNED FUND TO EDUCATE YOU,YET YOU PREFER TO DO THE AX THING WHICH IS THE MAIN REASON YOU CAN NEVER MAKE GOOD MONEY AND LEAVE THE GHETTO.

CAN YOU COME OVER TO MY HOUSE SO I CAN ARRANGE A TUTOR FOR YOU?I FEEL BAD READING YOUR ENGLISH AND AM SURPRISED YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAME OF THE RUBBISH YOU WRITE! WHO INTRODUCED YOU TO INTERNET WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAT BUSHY AGULERIN PRACTICING YOUR WITCH/NATIVE DOCTOR.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED TO MENTION YOU ARE FROM THAT BUSH.

NOW LISTEN YOU IDIOT,AM A CHIEF AND I HAVE YOUR TYPE AS MY DRIVER AND ERRAND BOYS,DO YOU KNOW THAT I CAN TRACE YOU TO THAT FETISH VILLAGE OF YOURS CALLED AGULERI WHERE YOU DON'T SEE CHURCHES?

I WILL BLOW UP YOUR FAMILY AND MAKE SURE YOU DIE AS A COCKROACH,YOU HAVE TRIGGERED ME AND THERE WILL BE RESTING PLACE FOR YOU, AM GOING TO USE MY ENTIRE FORCE ON YOU.YOU WILL NOT SEE LIGHT IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE,YOU WILL LEAVE AS A POPPER ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE!

YOU WILL SICK HELP AND NOBODY WILL HEAR YOUR CRY,I WILL LOCATE YOU AND MAKE YOU SUFFER AND ROT IN JAIL.

FINALLY,DON'T REFER TO MY LATE PARENTS IN YOUR EMAIL AGAIN UNLESS YOU WILL LOOSE YOURS IMMEDIATELY.

CHIEF

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck your family..ok YOUWILL NOT FINNIS YEAR 2112…YOUR DAYS HAS BENN NUMBERD WAIT AND SEE>>AGENT OF fucking u

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish u die.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U ARE U MY GOD???

[email protected]
Quote:
I use the blood of Jesus to overcome you,Remember Bible said in the name of Jesus Christ every Nail will bow,let you cause go back to you in 100 fords,you are the person to die this year not me,i i will never die,you and your entire family will die not me in Jesus name Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
May God rebuke and forgive you your sin.

The bible says that those that dig a pit for the children of God will surely fall into it. Repent now or you perish.Its a warning, before the anger of God falls upon you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Because you have deiced to be Satan may Jesus chain u for ever in Jesus name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend stop wasting ur time and stop saying rubbish even to spell is a problem to u why u dey fall ur hand just imagine u cannot write 2012 very well just read wetin u write and give your self a better slap on ur face. make u use ur time well to look for good client than writing nonsense it will profit you more.

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother me kewanu ihe nmere gi

wetin i do u big brother ?

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont know you..are sure you are writing to the right person? Please my brother check very well..be careful so that u dont offend the wrong person

[email protected]
Quote:
with this I know I have touch one of your jobs I will continue sending those mails with different formats

[email protected]
Quote:
I RETURN THIS CAUSE TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bastard born of a dog listen i tell you. YOU ARE EVER SURSED STUPID NIGERIAN DOG LIKE YOU. BORN AND BREAD IN THE GUTTERS YOUR MOTHER WAS FUCKED IN THE GUTTERS BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mama have just pass off

[email protected]
Quote:
MY WISH YOU BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU SELF TO TELLING ME THIS THIS CAN OF MESSAGE SO DINT YOU KNOW THAT AM A CHILD OF GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
MAD MAN ARE YOU GOD LISTEN IF YOU DONT WANT FIRE GOD TO VIST YOU DONTT EVEN SEND THIS TO ANY BODY AGAIN FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
AM A LAWYER BY PROFESSION , YOUR MOTHER IS A THIEF YOUR FAMILY ARE POOR NO GOOD FROM YOUR GENERATION. FULL FOR EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
if u have mind come face me face i will send u back to your satan ,if i ever see you for my house again that day will be ur last day on earth ok ,just forget about me , go fuck your mother and sister ,,soon u will loose all ur juju weath.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL, U NO GO THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE NA ANOTHER PERSON BIZ U WON SHOOK HAND PUT, HOW U WANT TAKE MAKE AM WHEN U DEY CALL AMADIOHA FOR INTERNET, GOAT, AMADIOHA NA GOD? E FOR FIGHT D WHITE MAN WHEN DEM COM CARRY IM PEOPLE, U AND YOUR RUBBISH GOD, GO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME, MAGA NO DEY INTERNET AGAIN, BIG GOAT LIKE YOU. CALL ME, 08024308248

[email protected]
Quote:
NO BE ONLY AMADIOHA>>>NA KAMANU

[email protected]
Quote:
Why u no get common sense at all why re u wasting ur time writing rubbish my frd b matured ok and face ur business

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun kill u & ur family! U'll die a wretchd death. Animal, big fool, idiot bastard. Yes am agent of satan & satan wil paralyze dat useles hand u used in replyin my mail. Did i ask u 4 money? Did i force u STUPID BASTARD to pay me a dime? Its an involuntary tin. Am actualy helpin a smal orpanage. Lumen christi is a real charity. If u're nt sure y nt ask questn instead of resultin 2 swear & insult? Frustrated goat. If dem born u wel reply dis mail & c wat wil happen 2 u & useless family. U dnt who u're tryin 2 fuck wit. I pity u. U dont know devil is real. U wil jus die lyk fowl. Idiot. U beta start prayin 2 d god u know.

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE CONSUME YOU BY THUNDER

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD FORBID YOU ARE DEVIL

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN FIRE BORN WITH YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE.
YOUR ANSWERING A BANK DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE YOUR NAME.
IF YOU DONT BEG ME FOR THIS WORDS YOU MAKE HERE, I TELL YOU THAT AM FROM AGULERI AND YOU WILL NEVER WORK OUT MONEY AGAIN.AND YOU SUFFER WILL START TODAY AS YOU LOOK TO THIS EMAIL UNTIL YOU BEG ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE BEFORE ME, I AM FROM AGULERI

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND YOU WILL DIE WHILE SLEEPING

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND FIND YOUR FATHER YOU BE IME OYI NA ANOTHER GIVE YOUR BELLY
YOU CAN SEE THAT YOU DON KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING 42 NO MARRAGE NO EVEN PAY FOR YOUR THIS YEAR GO CHEEK YOUR ROOT FOR TO GET YOURSLEF

[email protected]
Quote:
Jogbless idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY F NA WATIN U WISH ME FOR THIS YEAR SO SHALL IT BE FOR YOU AND YOU WHOLE FARMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNEGI.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER

You will die today and you will not see the next day.

bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELL IS YOUR KINGDOM

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

fela friend

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT!

[email protected]
Quote:
I PROMISE YOU WILL DIE IN 5DAYS TIME IN JESUS AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE BURN YOU ASHES
SHAME UNTO YOU AGENT OF SATAN. THE HLOY GHOST FIRE WILL BURN YOU TO ASHES. BACK TO SENDER YOU AGENT OF DEVIL.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS HAS COVERED ME ROUND ABOUT.

[email protected]
Quote:
I see say u no get sense for the thing wey u dey talk if you no need the loan you go just forget about am

[email protected]
Quote:
GO TO HELL FIRE,FOR CALLING YOUR SELF AGENT OF SATANICAL MISSIONARY
YOU WILL NEVER PASS 2012,I COVERED MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY WITH BLOOD OF JESUS,FULL OF 40 ...........HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL CONDEMNS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SHALL SURELY DIE, SATAN IS POWERLESS . CHRIST LEADS- AMEN !!! . AS GOD LIVES, YOU SHALL CEASE TO EXIST, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST..AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ar a monkey dat needs banana. Mugu u. Fileeee

[email protected]
Quote:
DEMON, YOUR FATHER SATAN THE FATHER OF ALL LIES, HAS LOST THE BATTLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I COVER MY SELF WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS WHO ASK DEATH WHERE IS YOUR POWER

[email protected]
Quote:
HE YOU SETAN I DONT NO YOU CAN I ASK YOU WERE DO YOU NO ME ?? AM A SON OF GOD SO KEEP A WAY FROM ME OK BE 4 U DIE AND YOU FAMILY WILL REMAIN POOR IN JESUS NAME E MEN YOU NOT ASHEN OF YOU SAFE CALLED YOUR SAFE SETAN I WILL GIVE U MY NUMBER SO YOU CAN CALL ME ON 27 DECEMBER I WILL BE IN NIGERIA THEN OK FUCK YOU SATEN GO BEHIND ME IN JESUS NAME I PRAY A MANE GOD OF TB JOSHUA WILL A REST YOU IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
u are suffering from kwashoko u are frustrated u poor man u will die poor and u and your generations and generations to comes will remains poor all the days of your life time mumu idiot like u u are stincking u dey smell with poverty i will send u some money im too loaded with money i have lot of money to throw about ok im not as poor as u are ok u ga demn fool

[email protected]
Quote:
WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLLY GHOST, I USE THE PRECIOUSE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST TO TO SEND IT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATIONS.
EVEN THOUGH WALK THROUGH THE DEEPEST DARKNESS I FEAR NO ONE, FOR HIM IS WITH ME, HIS PRECIOUSE ROD AND STARF PROTECT AND GUARD ME.
TRY AND SEE.................IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
NO WEAPON FUND AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER .............
TRY AND SEE HOW YOU WILL BE STRIKE WITH THUNDER YOU AND YOU ENTIRE FAMILY,
FOOLISH.......IDIOT.

BRAIN KENT [email protected]
Quote:
In the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost, I command u to fall and die.
I am covered with the Blood of Jesus Christ.
Satan must bow.

You be confirmed idiot. See u, u no sabi simple English. Stupid aboki man. Ogun , Amadioha, Egbesu go kill you and your family.
Try me and u die. I hv cast my juju upon u. Boko Haram go kill u this year.
Ekpo Etiaba of Calabar go chop ur flesh and bury you.

Now finally, u go know say na India Bugga dey talk. See Hindu go visit you in ur sleep. U will see.
From today prepare to die.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM FROM DELTA STATE
PLEASE CALL ME SO THAT WE CAN DISCUS
+234-803-281-64

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WE DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Dont you ever send send that kind of stupid email to us.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS IS ANGELS JESUS THE SON OF GOD AND SATAN SO YOU ARE DEAD
HELLO AGENT OF SATAN OR WHAT SO EVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF? I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT AS AM SENDING THIS EMAIL TO YOU IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT, THAT OKIJA MAMA SHRINE AND HAUSA JUJU OR WHAT SO EVER YOU WISH YOURSELF IS WITH YOU NO NEED TO ASK AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO CHOPPED YOUR BROS AS YOU SAID OR DID YOUR BROS TOLD YOU THAT HE KNOW ME? FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR OKIJA MAMA SHRINE AND HAUSA JUJU? SO ALL YOU SAID IS BACK TO YOU? YOU SON OF BEACH. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT GOD HAVE REMEMBER ALL OF YOU THAT NOT KNOW HIM IN NIGERIA OR DON'T YOU SEE IT?

AGENT OF SATAN MY GOD IS WITH ME ALL THE TIME OK SO GO TO HELL WITH YOUR JUJU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA CAN'T YOU CHECK YOUR LIFE DO YOU LIKE IT LIKE THAT? YES OR NO? I AM WAITING FOR YOU OK YOU ARE WELCOME, FUCKING BEACH.

YOU SAID YOUR NAME IS AGENT OF SATAN. WHY MY NAME IS ANGEL OF JESUS THE SON OF GOD. SO LET SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest mugu on earth, I dey here dey chop money you dey there dey do juju. You no get sense at all. I pity you, juju no dey touch big man.

[email protected]
Quote:
JAH.JAH..JAH...JAH....JAH.....JAH......JAH..BLINDNESS,BONDAGE,WHENEVER YOU DRINK WATER YOU SHALL COME ACROSS YOUR DEATH,UNLESS YOU DON`T DRINK DRINK WATER ANYMORE THIS SHALL BE YOUR POTION ALONG YOUR ENTIRE FARMILY YOU ARE CAUSE FOR LIFE.

THOU SHALL IT BE A.M.EN.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. TO OUR GENERATION GENERATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
RAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NA YOUR MAMA, PAPA, AND ENTIRE GENERATION GO DIE. IF E 2 PAIN YOU; GO HUG TRANSFORMER OR FISS NAKED WIRE...................

[email protected] Razz
Quote:
LOOK AT YOUR NAME ''AGENT OF STAN'' ARE U NOT THE MOST STUPID AND DEVLISH PERSON? SENDING SUCH MAIL..

[email protected]
Quote:
Please try and improve in your English all else?

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO ASSIST ME SO IF YOU ARE WIILING THEN WE CAN GO AHEAD OR YOU FINE YOUR WAY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MAMA YOUR LIFE IS IN MY HAND YOU WILL DIE ON THE 17TH OF MAY 2012 CALL ME NOW AND BEG BEFORE IS TOO LATE FOR YOU, +234 8125122935.PRINCE OF NNEOBI.

[email protected]
Quote:
What ever you said will go back to you in the name of Jesus. watch this word and mark this all the rest of your life will go wrong because you are bringing judgement upon yourself and acting as God by judging the elect of your Master God Almighty.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DIE YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender,you unwanted pregnancy .u know what happen to it.bastard

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic