SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just read at Nairaland

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835019.0.html
Worth a peep!

Here's the linked video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VJplcynvez4
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrests (Lad arrest) being made is always a happy ending.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice quote by the lad. He certainly don't deny himself.

Quote:
I'm thinking baby, I'm thinking if you can just sent a round figure of $25,000 so i can have some fucking money on me you know.

That is a lot to ask for pocket money. And as Ghost said, nice with a happy ending for once. However i think that this lonely lady will keep on falling for them, sadly enough.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always forget to check in on that site Sad thanks for posting! Sad story with a happy ending but Dr Mike is right that poor lady has victim for life written all over her.

All the comments in the thread were very interesting too. It really goes to show how much of an issue 419 is to the lads countrymen too.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
johned
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing, it breaks my heart to see the destruction of people's lives that these guys do.

Mortar x2 Closed lad accounts x3
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the share, multiple lad arrests are always a beautiful sight.

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent video. Everyone should watch that. The investigators are doing what we're doing at SWs, but are able to take it much further because of resources and cooperation of LE. The female investigator baited him. Laughing
If only once I could have the chance be where that female investigator was and tell the cuffed scammers face to face how dispicable I think they are!

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice find. Thumbs up
I've linked to it on my facebook.
One of the most factual videos that I've seen so far on romance scams.

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They need to be able to do that to people in Nigeria. These guys got caught out of the country and are being deported back to Nigeria. That is kind of a hand slap to them. Need to see real jail time and possibly hard labor for them to pay back their victims. I would love to see them required to earn and pay back every dime plus a punitive amount before release.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Extremely tragic, why trust people you never met before and over the internet... Hope there is a God thats watching all this evil

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent1002 wrote:
These guys got caught out of the country and are being deported back to Nigeria. That is kind of a hand slap to them.

Believe me, it isn't.
It's probably the worst thing that could happen to them.

Every lad I've run across who's managed to make it out of Nigeria is much, much more scared of being deported than of being sent to prison.
Not long ago, I spoke to a cop who was interviewing a lad after he got caught scamming and was told exactly that. The only thing the lad was interested in was not getting sent back home. Jail time he could do standing on his head.
And it makes more sense sending the lad home rather than to jail. Why pay to keep and feed him, even if it is behind bars? Especially when just sending him home is a much tougher sentence.

Sure, jail sounds like a great punishment to you and me. But the reality is that it's nothing but a minor inconvenience and an occupational hazard to the lad. It doesn't matter how harsh the conditions in that jail are - it's only a temporary sentence. Being deported is a life sentence in what the lad would consider to be a hell-hole.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An outstanding video. That needs to be seen as widely as possible. Love scammers are the lowest of the low, as is obvious when you see how they have ruined that poor woman's life.

Thank goodness that news team took on the story. Those lads are barely the tip of the iceberg but it's nice to know that at least those five are discovering how inhospitable jail time is in Malaysia.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ What about charity scammers? Not that I disagree that love scammers are scum, which is a mild word to describe them. They are some of the worst, but I guess that's a matter of personal opinion.

Nice to see the lads get what's coming to them.

Happy new year to everyone at Eater Smile.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The video is also being discussed on NaijaPals.

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,87830.0.html

I had to add my $0.02 worth to the comments, some of which are interesting (in different ways).

(Had to edit as the old link still had me logged in)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the holiday gift, mugus in handcuffs is a wonderful gift.

Deporting is MUCH better, than allowing them to stay.

The TV show dateline featured a 419 scammer who had been caught before, but was not deported. He also as I remember didn’t get jail time either ( on state charges ), he used “his” money to get a great lawyer. Also the feds refused to follow up on this scammer. Don’t assume that the west will be harsh with him. If anything I assume they would go easier on him.

A second point is any country should have standards of who ( immigrants ) is allowed stay in their country. If Nigeria or whoever had a visitor who victimized Nigerians I would expect them to at the very least deport them

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree this video should get a wide coverage.
The comments were interesting reading, with lots of diversity in the reactions.
Also instructive.
From the nairaland forum comments:

Quote:
Yes many are conned here. Met one of the recruiters (Malaysian Indian) who spend like 9months in a year in Nigeria recruiting students. I've met some genuine students and their lifestyle shows that they are indeed genuine students.

I've also met many who were told that from Malaysia they will cross to Europe. I've met some who were on the way to Thailand and got stranded in Malaysia.

Some of the recruiters lie to the potential students promising them what's not available. While that is one of the problem it does not remove the fact that most people NEVER planned to study in the first instance. The objective is always to hustle unfortunately it is difficult for you to hustle in a place where you stand out in a crowd!

To compound the problem is the fact that we are LOUD in anything we do!

I take this to mean Nigerians are recruited to be scammers under the protection of student visas. I'd suspected it, but it's interestingto see it discussed openly.

Quote:

"Quote from: inspired_m on November 28, 2011, 06:27 PM
Within the Past 2 Months 4 Nairaland Members based in Malaysia Have Pre Ordered Vehicles WIth Inspired Autos

We have never Met and All transactions Has been Online

Payment has been in US$ Into Our Inspired Autos US$ Domicillary Accounts

You Can View the Threads below

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-770034.0.html

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-792408.0.html

ANOTHER MALAYSIAN BASED NAIRALAND MEMBER IS ABOUT TO BE INSPIRED

COMING SOON !!!"

See how a Car dealer is boasting about helping these RATS launder their funds. Nigeria is in need of a serious surgical operation.

So the money is laundered via on-line car sales? I hadn't thought of the on-line money laundering before. I daresay on-line property sales fit into this scheme as well.

Quote:
the guy has been released , This video was sometime around last year or early this year , I saw the Bidemi guy some weeks back , I was stunned , Even the Malaysian Govt is involved also , Man must wack now ,

Quote:
@hispy99 you're funny, A friend of mine in Malaysia just told me Bidemi Bakare has been release! I was so shock when he told me.

Can this be confirmed?
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SInce geting into this I have been doing a few baits with love lads and have actually grown partial to running them. This just strengthens my resolve to continue. What a bunch of scum bags.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Partial to lovelads, are you?
Well done!
I'm partial to the servicemen imitaters.
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes, those and the good ol' money transfers seem to be where I have the best baits. I don't get too many of the ones pretending to be servicemen, but have seen a few. Never really panned out. But I seem to get a lot of lads who want to give me their inheritance so I may help needy people Smile

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have more luck with lovelads as well. Mind you, since these a**holes seem to be on the rise, I'll stick to the lovelads.

And boxman, welcome to the rather murky world of lovelad baiting. It takes a special kind kind of baiter (ie: one with a strong stomach) to bait these pondscum

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic