SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It came today!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody know a supplier of seeds for some really hot peppers? I mean Gates of Hell hot. Over the past year I started to build a tolerance for habeneros.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I can't vouch for them, but a quick search produced this.

http://www.pepperjoe.com/shoppingcart/html/pepper.html

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pickled Sprouts are a great garnish for Bloody Marys or so I am told.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pastor Frank: thanx!!! I shall put in my order today.

Until today I thought the Bhut Jolokia was the gold standard but after some quick research I found in Wikipedia:

Quote:
In 2007, Guinness World Records certified the Bhut Jolokia as the world's hottest chili pepper, 401.5 times hotter than Tabasco sauce.[12] Since then, the Infinity chilli, Naga Viper pepper, and the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper have surpassed the Bhut Jolokia's Scoville rating.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
Pickled Sprouts are a great garnish for Bloody Marys

I can confirm this.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
@Pastor Frank: thanx!!! I shall put in my order today.

You're playing with fire.
Seriously. If you've only just recently built a tolerance for habaneros, those things will destroy you.
It's like comparing a push-bike to a Lamborghini. Sure, they're both modes of transport but one would blow the crap out of the other over a drag mile. Only imagine the seat in the Lamborghini is made of broken glass. And it's on fire. With Justin Beiber stuck on the stereo.
You'll complete that mile in no time, but your ass will be in tatters and your ear drums bleeding whilst the rest of you is burnt to a crisp. Pretty much like eating a Naga or a Butch T.

There are plenty of decent hot chillies and plenty of websites out there promoting them, meaning that you don't need to blow your head apart with something that only the insane eat for a party trick.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You're like an old nagging grandmother, let the boy eat his peppers.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. And then he'll be posting here about how it's all your fault that you've destroyed his asshole with your crappy advice.
And then you'll be begging me to save you and protect you from him.
And then I'll have to lock the thread and delete it.
And then you'll be PMing me telling me how he's sending you death threats over the chillies (or peppers as you unheteroingly call them) and I'll probably have to ban him or something.

I'm only protecting you from your own shitfuckery.
You should be thanking me.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I absolve Pastor Frank of all liability. I am doing this of my own free will.

I still have to the option to work my up in stages and I have an entire growing season to adapt.

I did try a Bhut Jolokia sauce at a pepper tasting event (yes, they have those) last spring. I recovered within an hour and a half.

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
With Justin Beiber stuck on the stereo.

Now that gives me pause to be careful.

Sand Timer Father Frank

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

showing my stuff...of past

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Other side of squash,

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SOOI,

Don't think of us pepper fans as softies just because a cayenne pepper put you in the hospital (in hospital) for 3 weeks. We can handle these things thank you. I chop up Scotch Bonnets all the time for my mini snack pizzas.

Sure it burns the other end after a few hours, but it makes me feel good that I get my insides cleansed real good. Now go back to your bell peppers and let us real men handle the hot stuff!!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Pah. Scotch Bonnets are for girls.

See, the problem is, you Yanks are "pepper" amateurs. You know nothing of the ass-burning qualities of real hetero chillis.

"Ooooo, I can eat a jalapeno. And once I crossed the road without looking both ways".
"I'm in the Tufty Club because I can lick my fingers after cutting up a Scotch Bonnet".

The Naga and the Butch T are out of your league. They're over 10 times hotter than your Scotch Bonnets. Try going for a pee without washing your hands after cutting up one of those babies (I do that for fun).
Personally, I'd stick to the girly mustard you put on your hot-dogs as the hottest thing you eat. Your American palates just aren't ready to take on the manliest of chillis.

Quote:
Scoville heat units Examples
15,000,000–16,000,000 Pure capsaicin[4]
8,600,000–9,100,000 Bear spray, various capsaicinoids (e.g., homocapsaicin, homodihydrocapsaicin, nordihydrocapsaicin)
500,000–2,000,000 Most Law enforcement grade pepper spray[5]
855,000–1,463,700 Naga Viper pepper,[6] Infinity Chilli,[7] Bhut Jolokia chili pepper,[8][9] Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper[10]
350,000–580,000 Red Savina habanero[11]
100,000–350,000 Habanero chili,[12] Scotch bonnet pepper,[12] Datil pepper, Rocoto, Madame Jeanette, Peruvian White Habanero,[13] Jamaican hot pepper[14]
50,000–100,000 Byadgi chilli, Bird's eye chili,[15] Malagueta pepper,[15] Chiltepin pepper, Piri piri (African bird's eye), Thai Pepper Pequin pepper[15]
30,000–50,000 Guntur chilli, Cayenne pepper, Ají pepper,[12] Tabasco pepper, Cumari pepper (Capsicum Chinese)
10,000–23,000 Serrano pepper, Peter pepper, Aleppo pepper
3,500–8,000 Espelette pepper, Jalapeño pepper, Chipotle,[16][17] Guajillo pepper, New Mexican varieties of Anaheim pepper,[18] Hungarian wax pepper, Tabasco sauce
1,000–2,500 Anaheim pepper, Poblano pepper, Rocotillo pepper, Peppadew
100–900 Pimento, Peperoncini, Banana pepper
0 No significant heat, Bell pepper, Cubanelle, Aji dulce

For the record: I put Bear Spray on my toast in the morning to pep me up a bit for the coming day.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
See, the problem is, you Yanks are "pepper" amateurs.

For the record, all varieties of peppers were first cultivated in the Western Hemisphere but quickly spread around the world after the 16th century.

But you aren't completely wrong. My wife was born in south Texas and raised in south Louisiana, two regions not known for bland foods, and she can't swallow anything fiercer than a pimento.

Quote:
You know nothing of the ass-burning qualities of real hetero chillis.

I joke to the wife that folks in in her home town(s) know it's time to eat when their assholes stop burning.

Sand Timer Father Frank

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SOOI wrote:
See, the problem is, you Yanks are "pepper" amateurs. You know nothing of the ass-burning qualities of real hetero chillis.

I live in Texas, and am called a "Yank" because I was brought up in New England/East Coast. Of Irish descent, I was familiar with peppers ("chilis") but when I moved here, the vistas opened. There were many more chilis to choose from, most of them bland. Same goes for the Whiskey.

SOOI wrote:
The Naga and the Butch T are out of your league. They're over 10 times hotter than your Scotch Bonnets. Try going for a pee without washing your hands after cutting up one of those babies (I do that for fun).

I'll need video. I think PF will back me up on this request for verification. Wink

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Amen, but I really don't want to watch it. [insert obvious telephoto lens reference]

lakeside77 wrote:
she can't swallow anything fiercer than a pimento.

That's just plain funny.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything over Piri Piri strength and I'm a goner. I do love the bite and tingle though. I bought some nice cheese for Christmas - Marks and Spencer's Cornish Cruncher infused with Diablo Chilli. Has a nice kick to it. You'd like it PF.

Quote:
I'm in the Tufty Club

I remember reading about them - wasn't Tufty a squirrel? Just asking. Wink

So Mrs Lakeside77 can't swallow the spicy stuff, yet Mr Lakeside77 wants to eat the hottest peppers known to man. I know what image I get, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions...

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sort of on the subject,

Do you (especially SOOI) know the PROPER pronunciation of Jalapeno?

I have had to correct many a Mainers on the pronunciation.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like it is spelled.

Same as Jose and Juan. The "hot" mods here from what the ladies tell me.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I thought we were talking sexy veggies. Well, I got them and showed. Back on subject, where are those hot mods? Very Happy

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought PF's squirrel slicer had arrived

this sounds like just the thing i have been looking for.
I would just have them though to talk those insane people at parties into eating them

now butch T or Naga?
which one slightly or should i just get both?

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:

now butch T or Naga?
which one slightly or should i just get both?

Neither. People have to be really drunk at parties to eat those things.

Try this instead:

http://www.cheekychile.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=113

There are a couple of hotter ones but they cost an arm and a leg.
And the beauty of this shit is that it can be administered according to your mood.

I have a bottle of this one in the larder:

http://www.cheekychile.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_25&products_id=47

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Good site! Lot's of good tips on growing and canning.

Cougar wrote:
So Mrs Lakeside77 can't swallow the spicy stuff, yet Mr Lakeside77 wants to eat the hottest peppers known to man. I know what image I get, I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions...

More importantly, we both love raw oysters. Wink

Sand Timer Father Frank

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
Does anybody know a supplier of seeds for some really hot peppers? I mean Gates of Hell hot. Over the past year I started to build a tolerance for habeneros.

Look for "ghost peppers" (Bhut Jolokia Ghost Pepper) .I bought some on eBay. The are the hottest on the scale.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic