SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first 'working' Bait. unsure of how to continue

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone!

First of all, Happy Holidays to everybody Very Happy

Second.

I started baiting a Mr. J4mes ,sgt in the marines is what he says. It's a love scam as he wants to marry me now.

I had the usual script that he saw me on some site , and is really interested in my character, Aerith Fair ( Final Fantasy 7 anybody?). I told him my sob story about my fiancé (Zack) dying in a freak mako reactor accident, he left me with tons of money and a very lonely heart.

No idea if he really read my emails, but now he's up to the point where he told me he is 'preparing' to get his leave to come to my country and marry me. He'd be bringing his 'mom' and 'sister' with him.

He sent me some pictures that I couldn't find the source using tiny eye.

As for pictures of my character, I sent him two somewhat realistic CGI pictures of Aerith Gainsborough.

I'm not really sure how to go on from there..besides trying to make him travel to some place called Midgard that never existed, in the confine of far from where he lives...

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you tried a Google search on the pictures? I rarely have luck with Tineye.

If you would be comfortable posting your messages back and forth, others may have some hints. I don't think trying to move him to a fictional place would do you any good. He will likely see right through that when he tries to find it.

Welcome to the forum! Please bait safe and read the stickies and surely go through the romance part of this board for more ideas. If you haven't got a mentor yet, sign up for one. They are risky free and a great way to learn!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Next_Victim for the tips! I really didn't think of it safari whise. I doubt he read my email carefully so I'll just be able to say I'm somewhere else Smile

Sure I can post the messages back and forth, do I need to leet anything?

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are not comfortable with anything in the message it's best to just snip it or only leet it a bit. If you think your lad may search for his name post in Help, Hints and Tips. That is behind a login.

EDIT: If you are using FF there is an addon called "who stole my picture". There are 5 different searches that you can use with just a right click on the picture.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

alrighty! Thanks Smile

So here goes!

These will go in order from his first email to my last reply to him.

I'd like to say that my mother is not an active part of my bait, I tell her about it and she gives me ideas on what to tell him and finds this very hilarious. Smile

Him
Me

I am J@mes B M@thew. 43 yrs of age. Been working as Ship Captain for ten years. Basically single and never been married. Interested for a serious relationship to honest and responsible woman.
Herewith is my picture

Dear mr. James,

As I lay in my bed, reading my emails, I find myself interested in you.

Could you tell me more about yourself? Then I can tell you more about me Smile

Miss Fair

Dearest

I am so glad from your reply. The way you talk I know youre a good woman.Even how you say the words my soul is telling me that you have a good attitude.
I am already 43years old..I am from Manchester, United Kingdom, i do celebrate my birthday on May 15th.

All my life I had been working to prepare my future as a marine engineer for 13years. I think its the right time for me to take care of my personal life. I already have the things that I wanted to have.

You must be the woman that I am looking for. I just felt that I could trust you and I will be comfortable living with you for a lifetime.

I am not getting any younger, I need the woman who knows the meaning of real life. The woman who will stand through if things went wrong. I had seen all these things with you.

I really thanks the ALMIGHTY for having you. I will be glad if I could have letter from you.

Sincerely,

J@mes B M@thew.

Dear J@mes,

I'm sorry for my absence, my twin sister came to visit and we did alot of sightseeing.

You live in the UK? That is such a lovely place! You name rings beautifully to my ears dear <3

You are a Marine? and you never married? Surely you must have a picture of yourself?

I will tell you a bit about myself love.

My name is Aerith Fair. I am 25,no children and never married. I had a fiance, but he died in a freak reactor accident. Since his death, he left me with alot of money, so I am living by myself with my pet cat named moogle.

here is a picture of me, can you send me a picture of you?

Aerith

Dearest

I am so glad from your reply. The way you talk I know youre a good woman.Even how you say the words my soul is telling me that you have a good attitude.

I am already 43years old. All my life I had been working to prepare my future as a ship captain for 10years. I think its the right time for me to take care of my personal life. I already have the things that I wanted to have.

You must be the woman that I am looking for. I just felt that I could trust you and I will be comfortable living with you for a lifetime.

I am not getting any younger, I need the woman who knows the meaning of real life. The woman who will stand through if things went wrong. I had seen all these things with you.

I really thanks the ALMIGHTY for having you. I will be glad if I could have letter from you.

Sincerely,

J@mes B M@thew .

Sweet heart,

I'm so glad that you wrote to me!

A ship captain really? That must be a nice job!

Are you sure I am not too young for you? I am 23 and you are 43..maybe you want somebody who is more your age?

My heart beats faster everytime I receive a letter from you dear!

Aerith <3

Dearest

I do appreciate your effort of being with me by sending letters. From the time that we had been communicating, I am more interested to you. As what I had told you I am here for serious relationship.

My thoughts never failed me that you're a good woman, the woman that I wanted to live with for a lifetime. I am starting to missed your letters. After my long and tiring day, everything becomes light when I check my email and got one from you. Hope you will never felt tired in communicating with me.

Your letter had made up my day and give colors to my life here. Would admit that it's not easy here, I could not see greens only the sea water. I could not even see mountains.But your letters made me feel that I am just near you.

But now, I could see different colors in my life when I had met you. I really Thank GOD for giving YOU to me. I know that meeting you here is not a coincidence, there must be some reasons. I don't believe in COINCIDENCES. Everything that happens, because of certain reasons that we will come to know in a proper time.

I would appreciate if we will continue to communicate and get to know each other more.

Take care always as I care a lot for you.

Sincerely,
J@mes B M@thew

Dearest J@mes,

Oh dearest, my heart. I am so happy that you wrote me a letter!

I know that the ancients placed you on my road and i'm always thinking about you, so much that I'm sure I can smell your perfume.

Can I give you a nickname? Can I call you my lovely bougalou? In my language it means the one I love the most! (little note here, Bougalou is a pretty mean slang that my grand-father uses to refer to people of a different ethnicity than his. My mother suggested I use it)

I hope that you will never love another more than me, for I have been very very alone since my fiance died in that horrible mako reactor accident.

He left me with alot of money, but it never bought me love. It did buy me a very big mansion.

I love you very much, my lovely bougalou!

Your Aerith

Dearest,

Thank you so much for your reply. I am so happy when I found that I got letter from you.

I want to be straight forward to you, as what i had mentioned from the start that I am here for a serious relationship. With the exchanged of letters that we had, I am more interested to you and it grows deeply.

I am in the stage of feeling some extra stranged. I used to miss your letters, used to ponder that which I will be with you.

Honestly, I had learned to love you. I hope you will tell me if you will be accepting my proposal to have a serious relationship with you.

I don't want to waste time as I am not getting any younger and I want to settle and create my own family with you.

Take care and I am looking forward for your positive answer.

Sincerely,
J@mes B M@thew

My sweet bougalou,

reading you letters makes me feel so good inside, just like when my fiance was alive. You remind me of him, you are very sweet and innocent.

speaking to you trough the letters makes me feel so close to you, so close that I can fill your lipz on mine. You feel the empty spot in my loneli heart.

How could I sai no to such a beautifulll man!

Yes I want to start a seriously relationship with you, my sweet bougalou! I want to have your babies.

Yours
Aerith
( Note: my mother suggested I write horribly bad so he doesn’t learn proper English.)

Dearest Honey,

I am so happy, that you had accepted me to be your special someone.. the man that you will marry. I am so glad that I had found you here. Long been I had been praying that HE will give me the right woman for me.

I may a little bit late in marrying, but having you is worth waiting. With the short time that we had been exchanging mails I had just found myself falling in love to you. Somewhat weird right? but that's the truth.

I am even looking forward for your emails. I don't believe that distance will hinder our dreams to be together. I love you and nothing is impossible if we just hold on together.

I got no one except you, I just hope that I am the only man in your life. Hope you will never hesitate to marry me at the right time.

P.S kindly send some pictures for me.
Your future husband
J@mes B M@thew

My sweet bougalou of love,

I am so happy too that you have accepted me to be your wife! I will be so happy to have your children!

You are not late into marrying! Waiting has placed me on your path and it has made us lucky to have each other Smile

I look forward to your emails too! I check everyday to see if you have sent me one. I find myself thinking of you all the time. It's not werid that you fell in love with me, i fill i love with you too!!!

Distance will not break us apart, it will make us stronguer! <3

I have no one except you and my cat. I will marry you whenever you ask me to my sweet, beautiful bougalou!

Here is a picture of me.

Aerith

Dearest Honey,

I adore you and I long to hold you close to me. I feel such warmth and comfort when I am reading your reply you do send to me. I am relaxed and content when we do take a look at picture and also to write to you. My heart is at peace when i feel you and to be a husband soon, seeing your pictures that you send made me love you more and i hope you do the same to me soon. I truly longing to meet you dearest one over there in your country, I don’t want this opportunity to pass us by. I want to chase you how serious you are to me by wanting to get married with me. I would appreciate if you will comply to my mails for its very beneficial to me it will make my day colorful here.

I promise to be a good husband and a loving one to you. Sorry to say this, maybe you will tell me too early for me to say I love you and as we get along, I love you more. My heart quivers when you write and tell me how you feel, my face and my passion flows when i feel like touching you and having to kiss your lovely lips. I get immense pleasure in seeing your lovely face and feel tremendous yearning and passion if you will allow me to call you my honey. I wanted to be near to you. So soon I really wish that we will be together.

Sincerely,
J@mes B M@thew

Dearest Bougalou of my heart,

how happy I am to receive your letters. I read them once or twice and it's like your next to me. I am so happy that you want me to be your wife and I am also happy that you like my pictures.

I long to be with you also sweet heart!

I cannot wait to be married to you and have your children dearest. I do not want this opportunity to pass either

your love

Aerith

Dearest,

Honey, I am so overwhelmed with my feelings towards you as my wife. In this stage, I could say I got nothing to ask anymore from the ALMIGHTY as HE had given me everything. All my life I had just spend in WORK trying to build up my future, getting ready for my own family.

Having you fulfilled the empty portion of my life. Even if I will be marrying late, I didn't regret because I had the right woman with me. The woman that I know I could live for a lifetime. The woman that I could build my future, my plans and will serve as the LIGHT of the HOME.

I am looking forward of the family that we will soon to build. The children that we will be raising up. I really dream of spending my entire life with you and with them. I used to imagine the time that we will be together watching them growing up and giving colors for both of us. The joy that our children will bring will give us the real meaning of life.

Honey, I already started doing something to make all our plans come to reality. I am arranging all the schedules now and the things that we need as preparation of our marriage. Will tell you the details as soon as I had finalized it.

I love you and take care always hon.

Your husband,

J@mes B M@thew

My little bougalou of love,

I am overwhelmed also. The ancients could not give me a better husband than you! I always wanted a family of my own and now it can happen with you.

You are filly the void my dead fiance created when he died. I don't regret waiting for the right man, because you found me! The man I will have many babies with.

I am also looking forward to our family. Little children running around our big house and our big yard! It will be fantastic and perfect!!

You are fixing everything for our marriage? I cannot wait!

Your sweet heart

Dearest Honey,

How are you today honey? I hope you are doing well and fine. For me here, the usual we are very busy because we got a lot of back lags due to the holidays. We are catching to do things as scheduled.

I had started to make my schedules on my coming to your country for our wedding. I had called up my mother and my sister and informed them that I had decided to settle down. They are so happy and told me that at long last I had found the right woman. I need to finalized first my schedules as they will be coming with me there on our wedding.

As of this time, I need to know first how much days we still need to spend here in the high sea before I could file my vacation leave. But I do understand maybe the approval will take sometime. But as soon as it will be approved I will fly directly to you.

I am so eager now to marry you honey, after I know you well, I don't want to lose my time to have you. I love you so much and I wanted to be your legal husband so soon.

Honey, take care always and remember that your husband is working hard here for our future.

Your husband,
J@mes B M@thew

My chocolate coated bougalou,

I am fine on this christmas eve. It must be very busy for you because
of the holidays!

Really!? I cannot wait to meet your mother and sister! Once we will be
married, I will call them 'mamy and sissy'', do you think they will
like it? How I long for our wedding dear! I will be perfect!!

I will be patient my love and wait for you to get your approval! I
will wait patiently for you to tell me that you are flying to me
sweety!

I am very eager to be your lawful wify too! I will be obedient to a T.
You mean so much to me!

I will be un-able to respond for a couple of days, due to my identical
twin sister coming over with my mother for christmas.

I love you my husband

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just my opinion here but you and your mother seem to be doing very well. The only suggestions I can think of right now would be to pursue the picture, if he has not sent one yet, and maybe questions about his location, what they do on the boat and such.

Cellphone - web store
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is rolling very nicely. Just keep him boiling like this and you can think about what tortures to apply; at some point he will ask for money and the games begin. Nice going here Smile

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may not bee reading this right, (it is VERY late in Melbourne Australia as I type), but I'm reading this as he is not a Sergeant in the Marines, but a Marine engineer which is a totally different civilian job.

Not that I'm saying there's any need to change, but when your lad finally asks for money you can then make it obvious you think he's in the military by questioning why he can't get compassionate leave, why can't he send you his military ID, play up the whole thing to make lad think you are really dumb! throw in hints that you think he's in the military by asking where he is serving, which side of the armed forces he is in and when does his tour of duty end.

If he then says he's a civilian, PRETEND to be aghast at your "dreadful mistake", and that would LOVE to join him on his ship, and you would meet him at (insert destination here).

If he goes with the military angle, then you have a whole different bait to look forward to

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going further than InternationalChrysis, I'm not seeing a Marine Sergeant at all.

Quote:
I am J@mes B M@thew. 43 yrs of age. Been working as Ship Captain for ten years.

Quote:
I am already 43years old..I am from Manchester, United Kingdom, i do celebrate my birthday on May 15th. All my life I had been working to prepare my future as a marine engineer for 13years.

I see Mariner, not Marine, and the captain of a ship to boot. A Marine Engineer would be effectively a lower rank.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I have a feeling that a Cloud or Tifa character could throw him off hard?

Looks good, keep it up

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you evryone for all the tips! I hope you had all a merry christmas!

I will follow everybody's advice about asking more about his job, what he does as a marine engineer and where the ship is what not not. I must say I'm not really versed in anything military Sad So I might of gotten confused (or he confused me).

I'll press the issues of the pictures. I dunno if he looked at mine or not, but I guess he doesn't really care lol These a the images I sent him:

http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/6/7/1/aerith_gainsborough_4176.jpg?0
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27382_100001196866781_2701_n.jpg

of course I save them on my computer and renamed them.

As of now, I told him about my mother and an identical twin sister. and that I worship the Ancients lol

here is today's reply for him:

Honey,

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!! I really wish to be with you and your family on this holidays, but you know my work.

I am so happy for your sweetness and love that you had offered to me. I could not wait the day that we will be together, sharing our love.

Take care always honey. So busy but missing you so I drop some thoughts for you.

Your husband,

J@mes B M@thew

here is mine

My sweet candied bougalou,

Merry christmas and hapy new year to you and everybody on the ship!

I also cannot wait for the day when we will be together!

My twin sister, Cait would like to see more pictures of you . She also
would like to know more about your job.

She asks: Where is his ship? What is the name of the ship? What job
does he have on the ship?

She seems excited about what you do.

Please answer her questions.

yours truly

I thought I'd make my ''twin sister'' C@it ask these questions. As my sister, I'm sure she is so happy I found somebody after Zack's...terrible accident!

Admiral of Swaziland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he intends buying a family home for you both.

What is his income.

What allowance is he going to give you a month?

How often will he be away when you marry?

Before you marry your mother wants to email his mother to make arrangements, what is her email address.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe as twins suggest to your lad that you two do everything together (And I mean EVERYTHING Wink ).

Then ask if he'll let you both live with him

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
Maybe as twins suggest to your lad that you two do everything together (And I mean EVERYTHING Wink ).

Then ask if he'll let you both live with him

mmmm.. that is a wickedly good idea Chrysis!! Wink I must admit I'm a big fan of your baits!

@ Admiral: Those are great questions to ask him! I didn't think of that! ^_^Thank you!!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Limiting your questions to one or two per mail helps draw your bait out.

Cellphone - web store
Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Next Victim!

I got an email today from our mr J@mes, he totally ignored my twin's questions.. but is asking me to scout for a house and to tell him exactly how much it costs!

Here is his email and my reply.

Dearest Honey,

How's my wife that I am missing so much? I love you and had been missing you. Sorry that it take me sometime to send letter we are so busy, catching the schedules.

In line with the finalization of my schedules and other related things for our wedding, My wife can you check for a house in your place as I plan to buy one for us. Look for a nice and comfortable and tell me immediately how much it costs so that I could do the necessary things.

We need to purchase a house before I will come for the wedding since my mom, my sister and two of my colleague will be coming with me. Besides, I want that after our wedding we already have our place to raise our family. We will be coming to UK from time to time also.

Help me my wife to make all these dreams and plans be in reality. Do immediately what I had ask you to do so that everything will be in placed when I come.

If you don't agree that we will buy a house there, then you have to look for a five star hotel and tell me how much it will costs if we will stay for 25 to 30 days.

I love you my wife and could not wait for the day that we will be together.

Your husband,

J@mes B. M@thew

Sweety poo,

You seem to have not seen my sister's questions Sad It saddens me, do
you not read my emails?? We do not like this. We do everything
together, just so you know, so she will be living with us.

My twin sister wants to know where is your ship and what you do on it!

As for the house, I will start looking for one Smile Do not worry my dear
sweet husband!

Your loving wife to be
@erith

Last edited by Amalthea on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pester him for his specs on a house, then either go extreme or minimal. A lot of questions you can send him on that one.

Cellphone - web store
Amalthea
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On this lovely cold morning, I got an email from my 'Dear husband'

He repeated again that he is a ship captain..but earlier in his emails he said he was an engineer? XD OOohh the mix-ups!

I must be so immature..seeing as you know, I do everything with my dearest twin!

Hon,

I am in a ship, I travel always. I am a ship captain. Honey, I hope you understand that with our discussions I dont want to talk about work. I am in the sea usually and Its only your email that would brightens up my day.

Honey, I appreciated how close you and your sister. Living together with her is no problem. But, whatever between us should only be us. We are husband and wife and we should have our own conversation, our own plan. I do appreciate if your family is behind and supporting us.

Hon, even if you are twin, you have your own individuality. What between us is too personal for us.

I love you. Please be mature for us.

Your husband,

J@mes M@thew

Here is what I answered him:

My dear husband,

My dear, sweet sister was only wondering what you do on your ship and
where it travels. I'm sure she didn't want to remind you of how Hard
your work is!

Do not worry, what goes in between us that is private will not be
repeated, I promise you! But you know, me getting married is a big
thing for my family! So of course my twin sister and my mother are
excited for me and are wanting to help plan it!

I am immature because me and my twin are always together?! I don't see
how it can be immature! We are both very different but we love each
other a whole lot! What's wrong with taking a shower with my twin
sister?? Or sleeping in the same bed after a VERY scary movie??

It does not make me immature my bougalou, please understand that.

Now...What kind of house do you want?

Your wife

Thanks for the idea of @erith and her twin doing Everything together. lol I find it really hilarious!

Gave him some sort of a slap for saying I was so immature! :p

georob
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am in the sea usually
Shocked

YOUR ARE A FOOL STUPID MAN SO THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU I CAUSED YOU IN THE NAME GOD. YOU WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER

whit God all tin's are possible.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic