SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Blues..Rushforth has left the building!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then, a dead broke lad hops 1400 miles back home on one leg, and sleeps in the streets back there, as his rent's not paid. Who gives a shit? Victim stories are much worse than that. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that is a horiible thing to say...hop back...thats so mean...he should have to video it so we can all see...then it wont be horrible...

@ Slaphappy

Quote:
@deadking - I apologize for my comment about the crack pipe. I see that it has struck a nerve. I'm sorry to hear that your brother is addicted.

lol, you miss understood, no nerve was struck I was just trying to be funny (failed)

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
it's official, i lost my bet to Subway.

Excellent!!
Top up your Skype credits my friend, some heavy calls on the way.

I searched for the most expensive country to call and Cuba seems a nice choice.

I don't know anyone in Cuba, but if there is any Eater member who has friends in Cuba, PM me and you will call them for free. Be sure that the calls are very long Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Mike, why would you ever bet against Mr. "Trust me, my brother" Serious? That's just insane! Laughing Loser. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww. Has your lad lost his home as a result of this safari? That's too bad. You know, I happen to have the address of a Lagos-based lad he could stay with when he finally makes the long, sad journey back home.

Of course, I'll probably forget to tell my lad that he'll be receiving a house guest but isn't the surprise of having a visitor half the fun? Laughing

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I see a commercial in this?

(Help poor, starving, homeless lads in Nigeria)

.....and we've created a poster child. LOL.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do wonder if there may be mileage in spreading rumours that those who indulge in Yahoo fraud are apt to become beset by evil spirits that lead them astray and bring them to harm? Juju seems to be the usual thing to blame, and we could either blame bad karma or other guymen doing rituals to hAxx the opposition.

Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable what they are doing to this lad. And I have feeling the worse still has to come.

He guys! try to confince him to email some pictures of him and injuries and the latest doctor report. With this info the recovery team can estimate what kind equipment they need to bring to transport the lad safely.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Great idea Agda. Maybe the church needs to open up a medical file on him so that they can assure the proper funds to help him.

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there is the issue of insurance as well, he may be liable for a payout.

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are good ideas. However there is one big problem, a huge problem. Ladie doesn't have internet access, he haven't found one in in Adre and neither did he in Abeche. In the Adre case it might be because there isn't one there even though Hector seemed to find one. But that is a long time ago. In Abeche there should be one, but in his two weeks there he failed to locate one. And he had good incentive to find it. So our lad isn't resourceful enough to send any photos it seems.

But we could dangle some big money for him when he finally get funds to go home again. There is no reason to why he can't take documentation of his suffering home to Nigeria and get a big legal settling from the Church. But for that he needs proof of course. Perhaps it is time for a lawyer to make entrance and to see what can be done.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
........ Perhaps it is time for a lawyer to make entrance and to see what can be done.

I know one. I will put this case under his/her attention.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the High Inquisitor may call him at New Years Eve...

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All great ideas, bois! Let's just pray together now for him to survive, so that he may suffer some more torments of his own choosing. He still doesn't believe that he did anything wrong in trying to scam a church. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This biat have been going a bit slow for some time now. This has some to do with the fact that Mr Rushforth is not answering his phone in Adre. We have no idea why but according to his brother nothing of any note have happened since Christmas. But we have now decided to twist this bait around some to see if it can get interesting again.

What we did was to fire Bob from the church, lets face it, the man was useless, twice he tried to send money to the lad despite instructions not to do so. They had to let him go. But a man, disgruntled by his treatment from the church is a man likely to help the lad, especially if he have a big heart and some influential friends. Sadly the church are withholding his pay so sending money is sadly out of the question.

As it has not been possible to get hold of the lad himself we have had to resort to getting hold of the brother instead. Hopefully the lad will answer soon, and when he does we will hopefully introduce a new character to the bait. Below is our latest call to the brother.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/H_sSr77K/234705538xxxx_09_23_PM_Sunday_.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Inquisition has been trying to reach him for some days - no cigar. Sad

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering doesnt dealing with the Brother involve an ITP?

Quote:
Our main theory is that the Brother is indeed a brother that is not a scammer but only a concerned family member, and that the people telling him about the accident is the oga and his gang. That would explain the brother not bailing him out in a tough spot. Because that he either doesn't approve of his scamming or that he simply doesn't have any money.

PS
Was only wondering, not overly concerned!

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You have a fair point paythecourier. However there is one thing that make me feel that we do have the right to use him for information and to give messages to the lad. That is that he contacted us. Just as Rushforth went to Chad we were contacted by his brother.

Quote:
Rev Bob,

I am writing this mail to you on behalf of my brother Mr.Rushforth.

He just call me this morning that he has arrive Abeche and presently at the World Food Programmed and logistics in Abeche.

You can reach him immediately on this number +2356657xxxx and he told me that he's stranded waiting for your call. Please call him immediately.

This was November 2nd and Rushforth had just gotten to Abeche. Over the next few days the brother urged us to see to that we met with the lad, presumably to give him the $50,000. With the title "It's unfortunate as I am not happy." he urged us to get hold of the lad.

Quote:
Attn:Rev Bob,

Thanks so much for your mail as I am a brother to Mr.Rushforth writing all the way from Lagos Nigeria.

It's unfortunate that you cannot locate my brother up till now as he has been in Abeche for some days now and you people cannot go and receive him.

You should also know that it was Rev 0rens that invited him for this meeting and the distance where he's coming from is a very far journey. Please for the sake of GOD ALMIGHTY,try the best that you can and locate him and see that you receive him because he's a man of God like you an Evangelist and you people shouldn't allow him to be stranded.

I receive a call from him this morning that he's still in Abeche that he tried his best to locate the guesthouse in Abeche and couldn't find it of which he has exhausted everything that he has for the trip.

Now it is possible that he doesn't know his brothers real business in Chad but most likely he does, especially since he uses his brothers email box. That makes it extremely unlikely that he is ignorant abut what is going on. And the bottom line is that he involved himself in this bait, not us, when he stuck out his head for his scamming brother. That is why i feel it is acceptable to contact him when we cant reach the lad.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad resurfaces again and he's very angry now!
I don't know why? He's been in Chad since 31st October, that's like two months in the desert, which is nothing Mr. Green

Here is a map of his holy journey up to now:

Call is coming Twisted Evil

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And while we wait for sub's post, and the tear-jerking phone call that Dr. Mike made to Mr. Broken And Stredded, he asked me for some mood music and a thread title for this portion of the bait.
The first thing that popped into my head was Helpless, by Neil Young.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aoqVEYzsZk

Whining, whining, so much whining! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Man of the year
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Winning, winning, so much winning! Laughing

Fixed the spelling for you. Sorry, couldn't help myself Rolling Eyes
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's been hints of a call that i made, and indeed i have. 23 minutes long and that cost some money, calling Chad isn't cheap.

Well, the lad was not happy, in fact he was downright mad at me, cant figure out why. What did i ever do to him. The call was long and the lad had his chance to vent his anger. Sadly he wanted a recap of the bait and why things turned out the way they did. Thing is for me sitting behind my computer it can be hard to remember all the details, so i kept the recap simple. The lad was not happy and accused me of bad things. In essence, he is not a believer of the church anymore. I really cant see how he can receive his promised grant anymore. Sadly this bait might be coming to an end even though the lad is still stredded in the middle of the desert.

What else can be said about the call for those of you that have no time for a long call.

-The lad was very angry and yelled at me, something which i enjoyed greatly.

-The lad claims to have lost his job, and seeing as he hasn't been able to scam anyone the last few months i can see how he thinks that.

-He also want nothing to do with Rev. Bob's good friend the lawyer who can help the lad sue the church. A shame really. All he want from us now is that we send the money to his brother in Nigeria. But as we think that he is not a scammer it is not like we will start baiting him.

The call is below for those who want to listen, it does have its moments.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/biICNggA/2356300xxxx_06_00_PM_Tuesday_0.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL One pissed off lad. More please. Laughing
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work.
What a gem of a bait to wind up the 12th day of Christmas!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm.... Dr Mike, somewhere around the 21-minute mark, I'm suret that you said that the church founder was "not involved in this bait..."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic