SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

post your wheelie bin

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not fair Corona, I showed mine.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Is this the tit-for-tat thread? Shocked

Will see if mine are feeling camera ready a bit later - they may want to play after I've given them their christmas dinner. Wink

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe I went outside in the freezing cold, on Christmas day yet, to take a picture of my god damn garbage bin rollers to please some wacko, tulip-munching, wooden shoe wearing loon in Dutchie Land. Shocked
Pastor Frank wrote:
bohigal wrote:
wheelie bin.

Don't cave to these Euro-ffreaks. Call it what it is, a trash can or garbage can.
Edit: Canadians probably call it the same thing, sad really.

Screw you PF - we call them 'Rolling Bins' or something else - I forget - I'm getting old Inventor

And here they are:

Note the new fence just built in the fall. You can't see for the snow, but the top rails are covered by shards of broken glass and a 220 volt bare wire that I use to maim and kill föking squirrels - filthy vermin.

And finally, a wee bit of trivia. In our city it is illegal to put your garbage out by the curb before 6 PM, the day before garbage collection. The morons who run the city actually hired on new inspectors just for this. Here is a news story:

CLICK

Merry Christmas to all (except PF)
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold Hat, why don't your bins live together? That black one looks awfully lonely all on its own.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
Gold Hat, why don't your bins live together? That black one looks awfully lonely all on its own.

Because the bins are different colours silly - ya can't mix and match them. I mean I do that with my socks but then again I go by thickness and not colour when selecting socks.

Plus the green one is now frozen to the patio and I don't give a damn how important KV thinks he is - I will not freeze my ass off chipping the wheels out of ice to take a damn picture - check back with me in the spring.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For security reasons, mine has our house number make sure we get them back Most likely a lot of members not only have the number but the road name as well and they will certainly not post pictures of them.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you edit them with mspaint

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the two different colored bins are taking a "Time out" because they don't get along.

Around here they call them "Herbie-Curbies". LOL.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
Maybe the two different colored bins are taking a "Time out" because they don't get along.

I think you may be on to something there Laughing
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

herbie curbies? Rolling bins? Wheelie bins? Garbage cans?

Around these parts they're just called "brewing vats"

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
Around here they call them "Herbie-Curbies". LOL.

I agree!!

Although mine spends little time on the curb, it is used to haul the garbage over the curb to the dumpster.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blue bin week, this week, only its got to go out a day later on account of Christmas. No point in putting the brown bin out, there's been no gardening taking place due to the wet weather.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look Ye, and weep...

Image.....Image

Bits edited to hide which council sometimes empty my bins...

I have another green trough, and a blue trough (with a lid!) as well as a small brown caddy.
I only mention these to annoy the tree rat - no pictures as these would just get him a bit excitable and frothy-mouthed...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Orange lid on a black bin? I'm impressed.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, I do not have a wheelie bin. :sniff: But perhaps news that I own a "wheelie cool" (the proper name) will offer some modicum of redemption to my reputation? Besides, I'd much rather wheel about cold adult beverages than trash. Razz

Camera is AWOL at the moment (new roommates moving in and things are in general disarray), so perhaps this representation will suffice.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got mine to play, typically being divas they demanded individual photos and refused to do a group shot. (Translation: I couldn't be arsed to hump them about to get a group photo). Apologies for the quality, was using the camera on my old mobile. House number edited out.

First up, Bluebell. She handles the household recyclables - glass, cardboard, metals, paper, she loves them all:

Now, here is Punky. This fella's a rough tough rubbish machine. He'll take anything the others can't manage. Don't let the hearts and flowers fool you - this guy means business:

Lastly, here's Herbie. He deals with the garden waste. He's had some downtime recently due to the rain, but will be nicely rested for duty come the spring:

Honourable mention should also be made of Old Bluey, shown in the pic above. A few years ago the council replaced the recycling lorries, and issued new bins as the old ones didn't fit the lifting mechanism. After years of hard and faithful service, Old Bluey was out of a job. But rather than return to the depot to be melted down for use elsewhere, he decided to remain and offer guidance to his replacements. Over the years they became adept at their roles and no longer required supervision, so again he chose a new path. He laid down, opened his lid, and now rests among his friends, offering safety and cover to any passing wildlife in need of shelter. Truly if a bin deserved a medal, it would be Old Bluey.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ looks like old blue had been on the Christmas gin Wink

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^LOL!!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are beautiful bins Cougar...even the retired one.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You would think anything Cougie posted was fantastic...

... oh wait, anything Cougie posts IS fantastic.

Same is true for Corona, and DQ and...

I'm going to see if our goats will pose on our wheeled trash cans. No promises though.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar, your post made me get a tear in my eyes. They have sexy handles BTW.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Busy day today...Lookie what I found!

Now, wheelie bin or mini dumpster? Should this be a Poll?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cougar, although I share the sentiment that those are some damn fine wheelie bins, I can't help but be a little disappointed that you've left the blue one lying there on it's side.

Wheelie bins should always be treated with respect. They should be proud and upstanding.
If Old Bluey has finally served his purpose and you have no need of him, then you should find a good home for him. I'm sure some old lady would take him in and look after him.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait.
No matter what the advert says, that monstrous abomination against God is a dumpster.
Remember: Two wheels good, four wheels bad.

Please don't post shitfuckery like that again.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Cougar, although I share the sentiment that those are some damn fine wheelie bins, I can't help but be a little disappointed that you've left the blue one lying there on it's side.

Wheelie bins should always be treated with respect. They should be proud and upstanding.
If Old Bluey has finally served his purpose and you have no need of him, then you should find a good home for him. I'm sure some old lady would take him in and look after him.

slightly is correct, you should bring him to a home for old bins. The people there know exactly how to take care of him, so he can spent whatever years he has left happily

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic