SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The documents are as fellows

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a NOK scam in my catcher account. The lad has instructed me to contact a bank WHICH ASKS ME TO FIND A LAWYER FOR MYSELF. I told them why can't they provide the documents to me.
Have a look at the e-mail, though. Or even better, anyone would like to play the part of a "burkinean lawyer"?

Quote:

AGENCE PRINCIPALE(HEAD OFFICE)

NO.770 AVENUE DU PRESIDENT ABOUBACAR SANGOULE LAMIZANA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

BOA//TRANSFER PROCEDURES//BF

OUR REF.BOA/BF XIX TM/.2011 YOUR REF...DATE: 12/20/2011

"YOU MAY RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO YOU THROUGH OUR AUTOMATIC MESSAGE LOADING SYSTEM."

(No part or whole of this mail is permitted for transferrence or reproduction as it is the sole property of the Bank Of Africa, Burkina Faso and must be for the rightful recipient only.You are to make all your correspondences with this bank through this boa transfer email service address above. We received your emergency application and decided to act swiftly knowing that you have applied according to our rules.)

ATTENTION:MR. GERALD O'DONELL

AFTER OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION OF YOUR APPLICATION OF CLAIM TENDERED TO THIS ESTEEM BANK. WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION FILE TO THE OFFICE OF CEO/MD BANK OF AFRICA, THE CENTRAL BANK AUTHORITY AND MINISTER OF FINANCE HAVE INSTRUCTED THIS GROUPE BANK OF AFRICA FOR A SWIFT TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER PROCESSING.

SECTION A

TRUSTEE VERIFICATION REQUIREMENT

YOU ARE KINDLY ADVICE TO PROCEED AHEAD BY FILLING THE TRUSTEE VERIFICATION FORM ATTACHED.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CAREFULLY READ THE ATTACHEMENT "GROUP CUSTOMER CHARTER" FOR URGENT FUND TRANSFER PROCESSING BE INFORMED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION AS LISTED BY THE MANAGEMENT.

YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR COLOR-SCANNED FRONT PAGE 1 & 2 OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT , DRIVERS LICENSE OR WORKING IDENTITY CARD FOR TRUSTEE VERIFICATION.

SECTION B

INHERITANCE TRANSFER FORMALITIES

HOWEVER, FOLLOWING OUR BANKING EDICTS OF ARTICLE 105, SECTION 45, AND SUB SECTION 048 AS AMENDED IN 1999. BE INFORMED THAT THERE WILL BE NO PART WITHDRAWAL BY THE BENEFICIARY/TRUSTEE UPON THE TRANSFER OF THE SAID INHERITANCE FUND UNTIL THE BELOW DOCUMENTS REQUESTED ARE OBTAINED AND SUBMITTED TO BACK-UP THE TRANSFER.

THEREFORE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FURNISH THIS BANK THE AUTHENTIC APPROVED AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.

The Documents Are As Fellows:

(1) An application letter for an account closure of Late Mr Kipklaya Kones, signed by a recognised Attorney here in Burkina Faso . -(Is Needed)

(2) A letter of Authority i.e. (Power of attorney) dully signed by a Burkina Faso recognised Attorney, empowering you to make this claims inheritance fund remittance on behalf of Miss Salomy Kipkalya Kones.

-(Is Needed)

(3) An Affidavit of Oath issued from Federal high court/ministry of justice Burkina Faso.-(Is Needed)

(4) A Copy of Account Statement issued to Mr Kipkalya Kones by this esteemed bank.

-(Already Received)

(5) A copy of a death certificate of Late Mr Kipkalya Kones issued by a private/Government owned hospital. -(Already Received)

YOU ARE ADVISE TO APPOINT AN ACCREDITED/RESIDENT FINANCIAL ATTORNEY HERE IN BURKINA FASO TO PRODUCE THE NECESSARY ABOVE DOCUMENTS FROM THE SUPREME COURT SO AS TO BACK UP THE INHERITANCE FUND TRANSFER AS THE BONAFIDE APPOINTED TRUSTEE / BENEFICIARY BEFORE THE REMITTANCE COULD BE EFFECTIVE.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

The processing of the inheritance fund formalities is due only for an international huge fund transfer of this nature.

Following the inheritance fund transfer we must not neglect to follow up the inheritance law of this country for efficient and smooth transfer to you.

Considering the inheritance law that governed an inheritance huge fund transfer, required that, the above requested documents must be procure before the fund transfer follows immediately.

Lastly, a legal assistance is highly needed to stand on your behalf for the remittance since you are not here in person. Contact an accredited/resident financial Attorney here in Burkina Faso to procure the above necessary documents.

THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN RETTANCE DEPARTMENT.

Signed and Sealed

BY THE MANAGEMENT OF

GROUPE BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Hmm, do you think it makes for a nice sig line?
So, anyone wants to have fun with this lad?

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking for your own lawyer? Shocked

this lad should read his starterpack a little more careful...

I would love to play the lawyer but I am on holiday right now Confused

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell the lad that many lawyers are off for the holidays. Those not off are engaged with DUI cases and wrong items shipped cases as there is a rash of product screw-ups. Your lawyer will be back after the holiday,

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
acacus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll play. I think this is scam will be an offer to hire the lawyer licensed in Burkina Faso who can speed the paperwork through the high court ......
Let me know if you want any support messages.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he has already provided me a lawyer. Anyway, this lad IS stupid.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic