SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this arrogant turd a scammer? *NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HI everyone, so I met this guy on 4ppl, so no headers (yet). I'm trying to get him to email me, after a day or two winding him up on the site. Now like other scammers, he's suddenly in Australia after I tell him I only want to meet other Aussies. However unlike other scammers, he hasn't bat an eyelid at anything I've thrown at him so far. Oh yeah, all of this happened in 90 minutes:

Here's the tale. First I get this:

Quote:
Hi How are you doing?i like your picture and i will love to get to know you more if you dont mind email or IM me on <snipped, but yahell>

thx hope to hear from you soon

I send my standard repsonse:

Quote:
Dear Steve,

I am sorry, but I am only looking to meet other Australians.

I wish you well in your search,

Kathrin

Suddenly he's in Oz:

Quote:
i live in australia presently with my younger sister if you dont mind
inboxam in wellington if you dont mind we can chat better now on my yahoo IM

I point out his profile says otherwise:

Quote:
Your profile says you are in Floral Park in New York State. I am not psychic and receive a lot of attention from overseas. Whereabouts in Australia are you?

Quote:
am in wellington if you dont mind we can chat better now on my yahoo IM <snipped but the same yahell addy>. thx

I thought New Zealand, but there's a town called Wellington just four hours from my character in Yalbraith. Co-incidence? I think not:

Quote:
Yes but i live in wellington if you dont mind we can get to know each other and plan to meet in person

I figure the offer to meet in person would freak him out:

Quote:
what's a messenger? I have yahoo but do not know of this thing. My niece set it up for me, maybe I should ask her. Wouldn't it be simpler for me to DRIVE to Wellington? It's only four hours down the Mitchell hwy after all

he doesn't bat an eyelid

Quote:
ok fine .can you please email me morr of your photo now and if you have yahoo messanger then you can add me now or you give me your yahoo address let me add you so we can chat better <snipped>thx.

am still waiting for your pics . thx Steve

Still determined to freak him out:

Quote:
Ok give me your address in Wellington, and I will leave straight away. Is there a nice coffee house there? why wait for pics when you can have the real thing!

he doesn't bat an eyelid:

Quote:
ok just let me know when you can come ok..127..SWIFT..STREET..WELLINGTON NSW 2820

Now this is a REAL address, and acutely aware of the ITP rule, I was actaully considering the possibility that this turd may NOT be a scammer. The RL intervened and the library I bait from closed for the weekend. On Monday I sent him this:

Quote:
I actually made a start, and then I realised how desperate I'd become, to travel to a complete stranger's house on the hope they might be a potential boyfriend. I didn't know I'd become THAT lonely... So I turned around and went home.

I called Sabrina my niece and asked for to join me up here in Yalbraith for the weekend, this allowed me to ask her about this messenger thingy you kept telling me to get on. She says though that it's only used by scammers and perverts, I hope you are not one of those. No I think it's best that we communicate via email in the short term just until we get to know each other better, then once we know each other a little better, maybe we can have that coffee in wellington

Here is my email: [email protected]

I look forward to you writing to me,

Kathrin

And today I get this:

Quote:
thanks for the mail.there is no problem about that

NOTHING in the yahell account at all. I'm convinced Lad is a scammer, and his grammar is APPALLING, but I've met Aussies before that have worse Grammar! Of course I am open to other opinions.

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That writing is distinctly African.

Notice how he talked about meeting but then jumped right back to how to get you on chat. It could be that he didn't understand what you wrote enough to realize that the ditz was planning to jump in the car.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Althought i am not experienced, I would say-scammer.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dorothy. I think you're right about him not getting the whole car thing. And while in RL I don't drive, I think it's time to make it obvious she's considering it. Despeite all that pushing for yahell, once I give him the address I don't hear from him.

Time for the Ditz to get needy Wink ETA my reply:

Quote:
Dear Steve,

Thank you for your understanding. I must admit to feeling SO ashamed.. I never knew I was so desperate for love, that I would get into my car and try drive all the way down the Mitchell highway to meet some man I have never met. I normally pride myself on my decorum, but my divorce from Nick has got me not thinking straight. Despite the fact I have won full control of the Ditz farm (which I plan to sell), Nick is contesting the Court's decision solely to spite me.

Oh Steve, I would eventually like to meet you in person, but not like the frustrated and desperate housewife I seem to have become! I do go to Wellington from time to time, but mostly to buy supplies for the farm. It would be nice to go on a date in Wellington for a change instead of doing the household shopping, maybe a nice quiet drink at the Wellington hotel. Do you know if they recently managed to rid the hotel of it's Drop bear infestation? Those creatures are dangerous, and I would not go there if they are still there.

Steve, Wellington is a beautiful place and your sister is a lucky woman to own property there. Are you living there permanently, or will you be returning to the United states? I must admit I could only see you if you were staying permanently. I have no desire to relocate to yet another country, I was born in Germany and met my ex husband Nick there. After we married he decided we would emigrate to Australia, I had no say in the matter and I miss my friends terribly. Yalbraith as you know is such a remote part of the world, if it wasn't for my darling niece I have no idea what I would do!

I know I would consider self harm, I have done so in the past. And now I have met you!

The Ditz

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo FINALLY gets back to me (I was thinking the bait was dead):

Quote:
thanks for you mail and am sorry for late response anyway i think i will be moving to london very soon but iwish to meet you before i leave but i dont know your plans anyway you can write and send me more of your pictures and even your mobile number here on <snipped> so i can call you..

thx

steve

Yeah riiigght, of COURSE You're moving to the UK (by changing seats in the Internet Cafe you're typing from). ETA my Reply:

Quote:
Dear Steve,

I must say I was pleasantly surprised to hear from you. To be honest I did not think you would write again. I am happy to be proven wrong!

You are moving to London? What a pity, I was looking forward to spending time with you. Will you be returning or will you live there permanently?

Maybe we can catch up before you leave, Wellington is but a short car drive away

The Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We have confirmation! IP Addy says Lagos:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 82.128.87.90<br>Originating ISP: Cdma Evdo Pool<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Dear Kathrini think i must tell you how happy i am now for reading your mail anyway i think i will love to meet you before i leave for london but i prefer to come and visit you if you dont mind.can you please send me more of your pictures and address and your schedule to know your program .i will be very much happy to hear from you before i leave.and i will be back very soon but i want to have drink with you before my departure if you dont mind.hope to hear from you

Steve

My reply bolding is mine:

Quote:
My darling Steve,

Thank you for your kind words. But I feel I must correct you in something. My name is The Ditz, not Kathrini which is German slang for "Donkey raping shit eater" (God I love South Park!)! Please tell you do not think of me in that way!!!

I have attached a very special picture of myself. I do not send it to everyone, but you are very special. I was a model in my younger days and this was a fashion shoot photo to help advertise Zyklon B skin products in my native Germany. I was paid a lot of money back then and I like to think I still look good today!

Please my darling Steve, let us catch up before you leave, Wellington is just a four hour drive from Yalbraith, you will like visiting the Baier farm. My address is the <snipped 'cos there is only the farm there>. Let me know when you are coming to visit

The Ditz

For those who don't remember, Zyklon B is the pesticide used on the Jewish peoples during the Nazi holocaust Embarassed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is still pushing to meet up, despite his IP addy tracing back to Nigeria. Am wondering if he has a local contact:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 82.128.87.48<br>Originating ISP: Cdma Evdo Pool<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
thanks for the mail...what is your plan on xmas day maybe i should come and vist you for the xmas qnd if you are busy you can telll me when you will be free so ican visti you.missed you smile

I send him this back:

Quote:
Schatzi,

I am sorry but Sabrina has driven up from Sydney, and we will spend some girl time together over the Christmas break.

That said, I was thinking of doing the shopping in Wellington on December 26th, maybe we could meet for coffee then. I just wish I could remember the name of the coffee shop near Coles. Can you remember it? Between the paint shop and Coles I think, maybe we can meet there after I finishing buying supplies for the farm.

The Ditz

I did a Google Image search for Wellington New South Wales, and there is NO coffee shop between Coles and the paint shop, just a brick wall that connects the two

ETA: Lad's reply, seems he's getting cold feet:

Quote:
i will see if we can meet then but not sure about this i want to travel to london before weekend anyway we can communicate on phone then when i return we meet each other

My Reply (Bolding is mine):

Quote:
I am sorry I did not see this sooner, it went to something called a spam folder (which is true btw), there were a LOT of emails for things I do not understand.

Maybe I can drive you to the Airport! Surely Charles Kingsford Smith has a coffee shop or two. I do not why, but I really get the feeling you will not return from London. And now that I've found you, I do not want to lose you. Let me know when you are leaving and I will drive you to the Airport

The Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laddo sends this back:

Quote:
Thanks for the mail.why did you said i wont return ?do you have any reason for this?and i will keep you posted and email you my flight details so you can know my flight schedule.if you dont mind drop your mobile then i call you.

Thanks

Steve

7 Hours later, I get this from arrogant turd:

Quote:
Hi.Why do you take so long to reply my mails?>

Ummm, 'Cos I have a LIFE!!! I added an answer to a draft I had saved:

Quote:
My dear Steve,

I have been having recurring nightmares that you were involved in an terrible accident while in the UK.

That is why I am so concerned about you. Ich mache mir Sorgen, dass Sie einen schrecklichen Tod sterben, und ich werde den Rest meines traurigen einsamen Leben alleinzu verbringen.

That is why I want to see you off at the Airport, to see you safely depart from Sydney. And my internet connection is spotty at best, and as well as that I am often replying from the internet cafe near the Courts in Goulburn, where I am still in the process of divorcing my soon to be ex husband Nick Baier.

But right now, I am celebrating Christmas, where my Galpals and I have been partying since 9am. Are you celebrating December 24th like we do in my Native Germany?

The ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So while in the middle of a wordpress Installation update, lad makes the mistake of grabbing the Ditz in Chat. Seems the Ditz is incredibly drunk, and VERY needy!!! Bolding is mine:

Quote:
<ding></ding>
scammer (25 Dec 1:06):‎ <ding></ding>
scammer (25 Dec 1:06):‎ Hi
scammer (25 Dec 1:06):‎ Are you there
scammer appears to be offline.

me (25 Dec 1:06):‎ hello? Schatzi?

scammer (25 Dec 1:06):‎ Hi

me (25 Dec 1:06):‎ hello, I am SO drunk!

scammer (25 Dec 1:07):‎ Lol
scammer (25 Dec 1:07):‎ Smile
scammer (25 Dec 1:07):‎ Hey babe dont get drunk ok

me (25 Dec 1:07):‎ too late schnucki
me (25 Dec 1:0Cool:‎ Mitzi and Priscilla have passed out, and I am talking to Sabrina on this thing

scammer (25 Dec 1:0Cool:‎ oh i see
scammer (25 Dec 1:0Cool:‎ i got your mail few munites ago

me (25 Dec 1:0Cool:‎ ok

scammer (25 Dec 1:0Cool:‎ why did you appear invisible to me

me (25 Dec 1:0Cool:‎ I have no idea
me (25 Dec 1:09):‎ what's invisible?
me (25 Dec 1:09):‎ I have to pour more bubbly
me (25 Dec 1:09):‎ be right back

scammer (25 Dec 1:09):‎ k (I go off to check the installation, my facebook reignite my old sabrina yahell page)

me (25 Dec 1:10):‎ back with nice big glass of bubbly

scammer (25 Dec 1:11):‎ lol
scammer (25 Dec 1:11):‎ How are you doing
scammer (25 Dec 1:11):‎ what have you been doin

me (25 Dec 1:12):‎ as I said, I have been celebrating. we Germans celebrate the 24th, you Australians celebrate the 25th

scammer (25 Dec 1:12):‎ lol
scammer (25 Dec 1:12):‎ telll me little more about yourself

me (25 Dec 1:12):‎ I started a party with my galpals at 9am, it's just after 1am now
me (25 Dec 1:12):‎ you do not read my letters?
me (25 Dec 1:12):‎ I pour my heart out in them (Uh oh, neediness to come)

scammer (25 Dec 1:13):‎ i did
scammer (25 Dec 1:13):‎ but what really happenedwith your ex?

me (25 Dec 1:14):‎ He had an affair

scammer (25 Dec 1:14):‎ ok

me (25 Dec 1:14):‎ and then left me

scammer (25 Dec 1:14):‎ am not sure if you are on laptop

me (25 Dec 1:14):‎ I don't understand (no, REALLY!)

scammer (25 Dec 1:15):‎ Do you have pics for me to see or you have webcam

me (25 Dec 1:15):‎ what is a webcam?

scammer (25 Dec 1:15):‎ camera on laptop

me (25 Dec 1:15):‎ And what did you do to the pics I sent you???

scammer (25 Dec 1:15):‎ i dont like the pic and i want to see more of yoir pics (Oh dear, NOW he's done it!)

me 25 Dec 1:15):‎ My labtop does not have a camera

scammer (25 Dec 1:16):‎ ok

me (25 Dec 1:16):‎ You DON'T like the pic??? I sent you my most personal photo and you don't like it???
me (25 Dec 1:16):‎ I am NOT happy (In RL I'm pissing myself laughing)

scammer (25 Dec 1:16):‎ you sent me naked pic

me (25 Dec 1:16):‎ Yes, it is special (I spent a whole 5 MINUTES looking for it)

scammer (25 Dec 1:16):‎ ok sorry about that i want to see more pics of you
scammer (25 Dec 1:1Cool:‎ let me share pic with you accept the invitation

me (25 Dec 1:1Cool:‎ I do not send it to everyone, in fact you are the ONLY person I have ever sent it to. I am not happy about this, I think I will leave!

haben meinen Dämpfer auf mmeiner Partei gestellt

scammer (25 Dec 1:19):‎ sorry about this ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:19):‎ am sorry

me (25 Dec 1:19):‎ I will get more bubbly now

scammer (25 Dec 1:19):‎ <ding></ding>
scammer (25 Dec 1:19):‎ ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:20):‎ thanks

me (25 Dec 1:21):‎ I have three glasses of bubbly

scammer (25 Dec 1:21):‎ ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:21):‎ can u call you whe am less busy on phone

me (25 Dec 1:22):‎ No, I think not. I am ashamed I sent my personal pics to you and you don't like them
me (25 Dec 1:22):‎ You are embarrassed by me

scammer (25 Dec 1:22):‎ SORRY ONCE AGAIN

me (25 Dec 1:22):‎ I thought you liked me, I was wrong

scammer (25 Dec 1:23):‎ THE PIC IS OLD PHOTO AS YOU KNOW

me (25 Dec 1:22):‎ Yes, but is special

scammer (25 Dec 1:23):‎ SORRY K

me 25 Dec 1:23):‎ I don't know, how do I know you do not laugh about me to your friends?

scammer (25 Dec 1:24):‎ no no i will never do that

me (25 Dec 1:24):‎ Why not? Nick used to

scammer (25 Dec 1:24):‎ give me your number let me call you later

me (25 Dec 1:24):‎ he told me so

scammer (25 Dec 1:25):‎ am not Nick ok

me (25 Dec 1:25):‎ no I do not want to speak on a phone right now, I want to drink bubbly and play on this thing
me (25 Dec 1:25):‎ Nick left me for a 19 year old

scammer (25 Dec 1:25):‎ its ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:26):‎ dont wory ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:26):‎ so when do you think we can meet ?

me (25 Dec 1:26):‎ you said you are leaving for London today

scammer (25 Dec 1:27):‎ yes but i decded not to go again i want to meet you befoe i leave

me (25 Dec 1:2Cool:‎ You're not leaving? Maybe you can apologise to my face for abusing me

scammer (25 Dec 1:2Cool:‎ sorry anyway
scammer (25 Dec 1:29):‎ i think i want to get to know more about you and see where to meet and see how it goes

me (25 Dec 1:30):‎ I have told you so much and you have told me nothing, except that you do not like my pictures

scammer (25 Dec 1:31):‎ hey i said its ok

me (25 Dec 1:31):‎ Sabrina is online (I'd in fact mentioned that, but lad didn't twig)

scammer (25 Dec 1:32):‎ who is sabrina

me (25 Dec 1:32):‎ My darling Niece, she set this up for me
me (25 Dec 1:32):‎ she lives in Sydney (I was thinking of getting lad to write to her, but I hadn't use the account in so long it'd been closed down!)

scammer (25 Dec 1:33):‎ telll her to help you dowload yahoomessanger to your computer

me (25 Dec 1:33):‎ this is not messenger? (sure, it's web messenger, but I wasn't about to tell the lad that)

scammer (25 Dec 1:33):‎ this is messanger sure
scammer (25 Dec 1:33):‎ when canwe chat again

me (25 Dec 1:33):‎ then I have downloaded it. Maybe you are the one who drank too much
me (25 Dec 1:34):‎ I will get more bubbly

scammer (25 Dec 1:34):‎ lol
scammer (25 Dec 1:34):‎ ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:35):‎ can we talk later

me (25 Dec 1:35):‎ we talk now

scammer (25 Dec 1:35):‎ what do you want us to talk about

me (25 Dec 1:35):‎ Sabrina says I should drive to sydney
me(25 Dec 1:35):‎ you, tell me about you (I know I have him backpedalling, he wants to stick to script, I want him off it. I use the fact the Ditz is drunk to keep him)

scammer (25 Dec 1:36):‎ ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:36):‎ give me your number let me call you ok

me (25 Dec 1:36):‎ tell me here

scammer (25 Dec 1:36):‎ its 1.30 am now here and i need to rest a bit

me (25 Dec 1:37):‎ You are a lightweight, it is early. I have been partying for 16hours (In RL I haven't been drinking at all)

scammer (25 Dec 1:37):‎ what do you want me to tell you
scammer (25 Dec 1:37):‎ pls email me and tell me all your plans ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:3Cool:‎ pls am tired now and i need to sleep now

me (25 Dec 1:3Cool:‎ you have told me nothing at all about yourself I know nothing. You know that Nick left me for a 19 year old man! I feel so ashamed, I married a closeted gay man, and now the new love of my life does not like my pictures
me (25 Dec 1:3Cool:‎ Fuck I am so drunk
me (25 Dec 1:3Cool:‎ No talk to me (Needy little Bitch)
me (25 Dec 1:3Cool:‎ while I drink a new bottle of bubbly

scammer (25 Dec 1:39):‎ well do you live alone?

me (25 Dec 1:39):‎ yes, that is why I get so lonely
me (25 Dec 1:39):‎ but talk to me about you

scammer (25 Dec 1:39):‎ ok you will have to ask me question onre by one okk so ask me

me (25 Dec 1:40):‎ then tell me everything, right now. Why can't you tell me? Are you ashamed of yourself?

scammer (25 Dec 1:41):‎ well i am steve

me (25 Dec 1:41):‎ Sabrina is asking the same thing

scammer (25 Dec 1:41):‎ seperated
scammer (25 Dec 1:41):‎ no kid
scammer (25 Dec 1:41):‎ simple and openminded
scammer (25 Dec 1:41):‎ i love rading bible and listen to adele musics

me (25 Dec 1:41):‎ have you ever thought about leaving me for another man like Nick did?

scammer (25 Dec 1:42):‎ i am the only child of the family and i have no parents anymore
scammer (25 Dec 1:42):‎ No
scammer (25 Dec 1:42):‎ pls am tired i need to sleep a bit (It's 3.42 PM in Nigeria, I think he's struggling for script)

me (25 Dec 1:42):‎ I am sooooo drunk right now
me (25 Dec 1:42):‎ I love you man (The true saying of a drunken pisshead)

scammer (25 Dec 1:42):‎ can we talk in the ext 5 hourd pls

me (25 Dec 1:42):‎ in five hours I will not be online
me (25 Dec 1:42):‎ I am online now, let's talk now (I'll be spending xmas with the kids in 5 hours)

scammer (25 Dec 1:43):‎ pls try and come online am tired now

me (25 Dec 1:42):‎ you did ask for me to be on here, I got online

scammer (25 Dec 1:43):‎ pls or give me your mobile number now

me (25 Dec 1:43):‎ see you don't love me
me (25 Dec 1:43):‎ you just want to run away from me

scammer (25 Dec 1:43):‎ no am tired pls

me (25 Dec 1:43):‎ sabrina was right, I shouldn't have gotten this mesenger thing

scammer (25 Dec 1:43):‎ when can you come online tell me
scammer (25 Dec 1:44):‎ what do u mean

me (25 Dec 1:44):‎ I will never get online again, Nick found his boyfriend online and now I'm being dumped online as well. I am SO ashamed

scammer (25 Dec 1:44):‎ email me ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:44):‎ am tired

me (25 Dec 1:44):‎ maybe
me (25 Dec 1:45):‎ I am not tired at all, talk to me I need you to talk to me

scammer (25 Dec 1:45):‎ thanks and telll me the ebst time you wll be online ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:45):‎ bye

me (25 Dec 1:45):‎ don't go, I will never speak to you afgain
me (25 Dec 1:45):‎ again

scammer (25 Dec 1:45):‎ pls come online in the next 5 hous ok

me (25 Dec 1:45):‎ no

scammer (25 Dec 1:45):‎ pls

me (25 Dec 1:45):‎ now
me (25 Dec 1:45):‎ now

scammer (25 Dec 1:45):‎ why are you talking as this
scammer (25 Dec 1:45):‎ i said ma tired and exhusted

me (25 Dec 1:45):‎ I need you and you don't want to be with me

scammer (25 Dec 1:46):‎ email me ok
scammer (25 Dec 1:46):‎ i want to be with u ok but lets talk in 5 hours am tired
scammer (25 Dec 1:46):‎ pls

me (25 Dec 1:46):‎ no, you are ashamed of me, you domn't like my pics and you laugh at me

scammer (25 Dec 1:46):‎ ok

me (25 Dec 1:46):‎ Sabrina was right this messenger thing is shit
me (25 Dec 1:46):‎ I want more bubbly

At this point, laddo wracked off, presumably for someone at little less frustrated at him. I think this chat will come to haunt him Wink

BTW, Merry Xmas everyone!!! happy crowd

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Ditz/Sabrina character combo cracks me up! Love em!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you next victim, I love them as well Very Happy

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Chrys!

"No am tired pls" Laughing

That'll teach him. Let's hope the oga had him in at 6am to mail out format!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Phil, high praise indeed. BTW, I was thinking, maybe it's time Barry got arrested???

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send the lad a fishing email:

Quote:
Schatzi,

It's done and I had to tell someone! My divorce is final, I am now a free woman!!! Ich bin so glücklich, ich konnte Scheiße! I have full control of the farm and am now off to Goulburn to put the property on the market!

I am hoping to sell the place for maybe $500,000 but I will let you know what it sells for in the end. I will be moving of course, and I am thinking maybe Sydney to be closer to my darling niece, who as I've said is like the daughter I never had.

When do you return from London?

Ditz

Lad wants her mobile number:

Quote:

thanks for your mail anyway i will like to talk to you on phone if you dont mind kindly drop your mobile cell phone and i will call you .

Yeah right. Time to give lad the phone number that will never work, then bitch at him for not ringing it. ETA my reply Wink

Quote:
My dear Steve,

I do not have a mobile phone, as I do not get a signal in Yalbraith. As you know signal strength drops dramatically once you leave the towns. I have a satellite phone you can ring, but once I sell the farm, I will move to Sydney and hopefully buy a mobile phone there. It would nice to be dragged into the 21st century schnucki!

The satellite number is <snipped, but I tried the number which isn't supposed to work and got an answering machine. I'll have to get a new fake phone number>. Are you back in Australia yet?

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So lad has been trying the number (when the fake name generator 1st spat it out, you'd get nothing. So I sent him the number before trying it out), and not liking what he's getting:

Quote:

Thanks for your mail,but i dont know why your number is not getting hrough i keep calling but all efforts proved abortive anyway i will like to know when you can have time to come online and we chat ,i am still in ,London and i will be very happy if you could be the one to come and pick me at airport when am coming back..please i wll like to know if you will surely marry me because i must tell you that i am already falling in love with you and i dont want to be hurt so please let me know if i have a place in your heart and send more your new photot for me to have that with me .

Thanks

Steve

what he's getting is a message saying that the number he's dialled is disconnected and to try ring ANU directly. I tell him to keep trying:

Quote:
Schnucki,

You cannot get through? I have not had any problems from any of my other friends. Sabrina's on the phone as I type.

Keep trying schnucki, I'd love to hear your sexy voice!

Ditz

Lads have gotten REALLY pissed off trying to ring that number Wink will edit in any updates if I get 'em. I also sent the lad this:

Quote:
schnucki,

I must confess I am still hurt by your admission that you do not like the photos I have sent you. I am still unsure whether or not to send you more photos since you do not appreciate the photos I have sent you. We will see I guess

I have been online all day yet I cannot see you on here. Are you doing this invisible thing you accused me of doing? You never did tell me what that means by the way. English is not my first tongue and I do not always understand the meanings of the words you say. I will be online for another hour or two, then I have to drive to Sydney to spend time with Sabrina. She has a fight with her boyfriend Ivan and she needs consoling, poor little dear.

I will be more than happy to pick you up from the Airport Schatzi, when do you arrive back?

Ditz

Oh yeah, IP addy still says Lagos Nigeria. Notice that since I dangled the carrot he's started "Falling in love with me"??? About effing time, I have a world of pain planned for you Wink ETA: Lad is in chat now, nothing special so far, but will post when done

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So here's the Chat transcript. After almost two hours, I was getting tired of the lad and was working out how to sign off when the ISP solved the problem by dropping it's signal and cutting me off. I was in the middle of trying to post this and saved as a txt file. Comments and bolding are mine.

Oh yeah, NOT SAFE FOR WORK:

Quote:
the chat:

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:05): <ding></ding>

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:10): hello
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:10): <ding></ding>
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:10): okay
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:10): am here
scammingturd appears to be offline. (In other words he's in invisble mode, something he accuses me of) Rolling Eyes

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:14): I'm so sorry schatzi, I didn't see you!

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:14): love you (Hmmm, his demeanour HAS changed)

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:15): schnucki! How is the weather in London? we are wondering if thunder will break out, but it is warm still

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:16): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:16): how are you doing
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:17): come on talk to me are you busy

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:1Cool: yes, schnucki I am on the phone to the real estate people
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:1Cool: they have potential buyers for the farm
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:1Cool: I am happy to talk to you, but there will be gaps when I cannot as I talk to the estate agents
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:1Cool: you understand that don't you? (Actually I was in the middle of a Wordpress re-installation, and had forgotten the Ditz was online. I guess I'm living up to her name Wink)

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:20): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:20): give me your number let me try and call you now

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:20): it will not work silly, I am on the phone right now. I just said that

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:21): ok no problem anyway
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:21): i think i need to talk to you everyday and see how thing work for us babe

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:21): I am so excited to be leaving this farm. You could help me choose a phone

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:21): i must tell you i have fall in love with you and i have been thinking about you here

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:21): an actual mobile phone that works
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:21): Schnucki I have feelings for you too

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:22): yes i will surely for you

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:22): what an easy way to know the number than to choose the phone for me. What kind of phone would you recommend?

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:22): i will like to ask you some personal question if yo dont mind

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:22): of course

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:23): what is your fulll name and what name do you want meto be callling you?

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:23): My full name is The Ditz, and Ditz will do nicely

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:24): ok good
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:24): do you like sydney?

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:25): I have only been once, but Sabrina lives there and I would love to be closer to her. we have even talked about sharing an apartment (in RL, I was there once, for a gig. For a whole nine HOURS!)

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:26): ok good
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:26): i really missed you

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:26): and I you schatzi

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:27): missed you very much
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:27): did you miss me

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:27): bear with me, the Real estate man wants me again. I will return (In real life, I just wanted a break, I continue to work on my Wordpress Installation, make tea, check facebook... You know, manly things Wink)

stephen_bash2000 (05 Jan 16:2Cool: for how long?
stephen_bash2000 (05 Jan 16:2Cool: how many munites?

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:29): I am not certain, the real estate man has said there are now multiple offers, and he wants to show them around the property... NOW!
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:29): I will be as quick as I can

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:31): should i wait for you?

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:31): please schnucki (Diddums, how can you refuse the Ditz when she goes all lolcat on you???)
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:31): I will be as quick as I can

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:32): do you want me to wait for you online here when i didnt get you through your phone

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:32): I have already said I am using the phone
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:33): I am talking to the rela estate people on it

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:33): DO YOU WANT ME TO WAIT FOR YOU HEREOR NOT? (You can sense the frustration building, the number I gave him didn't work and I'm guessing he tried it more than once!)

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:33): please wait for me here, I am trying to be as quick as I can, but this is important

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:34): OK
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:34): I WILL WAIT

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:34): if I get this wrong I might not sell the farm and I won't have the ,money to move to Sydney

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:34): OK

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:34): thank you schatzi

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:34): I WILL WAIT FOR YOU HERE

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:3Cool: I am back now. The real estate man will bring the 1st prospective buyers today at 6.30pm and the next at 10am tomorrow
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:42): you are gone? You said you would wait for me, I was only away for 5 minutes!

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:42): OK
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:42): OK
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:43): have you ever been outside ausralia before?

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:43): schatzi
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:43): I was born in Germany

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:43): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:44): what passport are you using?
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:44): i will like to know you schedule so we can be able to tal everyday and i dont like why i dont talk to you on phone i must tell you but i understand you said your nextwork is not good in the farm babe

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:44): right now? I am a permanent resident
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:45): but I have a european union passport also

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:45): oh ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:46): but if i ask you to come to london will you be able to come just asking?
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:46): because am falling in love with you babe i must telll you and i want to know more about you Ditz

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:46): schatzi, I thought you were coming here

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:47): yes am coming
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:47): for sur and will be hppy if you could be the one to pick me up at airport

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:47): while it is tempting to go to london to see the record studio where my beloved beatles recorded, I would prefer to visit my native germny and catch up with my gal pals

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:4Cool: lol
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:4Cool: anyway its ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:4Cool: but telll me what is your daily schedules so i can know when to come online and talk to you

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:4Cool: of course I can pick you up from the airport, which one are you returning to?

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:49): i will let you know when am coming back
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:49): but telll me when do you want to move to sydney?

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:49): as soon as I can
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:49): I would move today if I could

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:50): lol

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:50): with luck the property will be sold by the weekend

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:51): you are yet to sell the frm

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:50): yes (Only 'cos it isn't mine to sell in the 1st place Wink)

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:51): farm how come you could move today lol

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:51): I didn't say I could, I said I would sell the place if I could

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:51): when is yourbirthday?

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:51): may schnucki (The only true thing in this chat, I am a Taurean in RL)

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:52): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:52): ok good
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:52): do you love me?

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:52): I have strong feelings for you, I don't know if it is love but I am attracted to you

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:52): thanks
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:53): but i dont know if you could let me live with you
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:53): because i dont want to live with my sister in wellington anymore

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:53): schnucki, it would depend on where I move to
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:53): and if Sabrina moves in with me, or I live alone

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:54): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:55): i want to know when you are moving first

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:55): as I said, I will let you know when the farm is sold. I will have a big party
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:55): If you are back in sydney, I will invite you

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:56): oh ok good and i will love to be there
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:56): sure

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:56): You could meet my friends, Priscilla, and Mitzi
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:56): and my darling Niece Sabrina
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:56): she is very attractive, she gets her looks from my side of the family I am sure

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:57): really
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:57): how oldis she

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:57): 21
The Ditz (05 Jan 16:57): sorry 22, she just had her birthday

scammingturd (05 Jan 16:5Cool: ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:5Cool: good
scammingturd (05 Jan 16:59): did you miss me

The Ditz (05 Jan 16:59): yes, I wish you were here
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:00): right now

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:00): good
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:00): i will love to talk to you on phone
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:01): i really missed you kathrin
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:01): but i dont know if you love me or not

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:02): as I said, I am uncertain of my feelings also. sometimes you seem to be so romantic, other times I think you make fun of me, like you did with my pictures
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:02): I certainly do not understand you

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:03): sorry about what happened the other day but can i a you question

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:03): yes

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:04): can you get sabina cell phne so i can call and talk to you on that (Yeah right, like I'd do that, but it DOES give me a reason to write back as Sabrina Wink

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:04): Sabrina HAS a phone, she calls it an iphone. Is that a good phone?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:05): yes
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:05): good phone
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:05): but you should have gotten one too

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:05): there is np oint yet
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:05): no point
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:05): there are no mobile phone towers here in Yalbraith
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:05): so no signal

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:06): why

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:06): I will buy one when I move

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:07): yes
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:07): but have you ever had any relationship since you left your ex?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:07): no, I am too ashamed to try strike a relationship after Nick left me for a man
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:0Cool: you are the 1st person I have admitted that to

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:09): really
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:09): i will be very happy if you could marry me

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:09): really? (You'd marry a MAN???)

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:10): yes'
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:10): i want to marry you Ditz
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:11): can you marry me

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:11): you are not embarrassed by the fact I shared my bed with a man who used to shove his cock into another man's arse?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:12): does that bother you?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:12): yes it bothers me (I wanted to gross him out, but didn't succeed. Mind you, as a straight male, if said penis turned out to be mine, I'd definitely be bothered at the very least Wink)

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:13): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:13): what do you expect

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:13): I do not know schnucki
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:13): I just know that I didn't expect that when I married him
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:13): you wouldn't do that would you?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:14): welll you have to forget about that and move on wit h your life

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:14): it would devastate me

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:14): no babe
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:14): why would i do that to my love one

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:14): that is why I am selling the farm, to move on
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:14): I thought Nick loved me, and he treated me like dirt (You MEANIE! I thought you loved me Nick Nolte!!! Damn you, damn you all to hell)...

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:15): good idea
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:16): itsok i can promise to make you happy
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:16): i love you kathrin

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:16): It gets so lonely out here. You know from living in wellington how quiet this area gets, I miss my friends, I used to have a life. I was a Model, I used to promote things

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:16): if you love me

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:16): would you buy a skin care range from my photos? (Or a used car from this man perhaps?)

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:17): oh ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:1Cool: do you want me to?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:17): Some Zyklon B skin care products? I used to help sell them you know
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:1Cool: I don't sell them anymore schnucki, but it's nice to know you'd buy them if you could

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:19): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:19): how much does that cost ?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:19)Confused where are you in London schatzi?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:19): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:19): peckham
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:20): i will love to talk to you on phone

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:19): where is peckham?
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:20): try ring I am not on the phone now

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:22): brownhill road catford
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:22): hi
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:22): are you there'

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:22): yes schnucki

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:23): ok

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:23): And the Zyklon B cost 54 Deutschmarks, I found an old bottle (And an Australian dollar to German Deutschmark converter)
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:23):
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:23): I didn't know I still had one

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:23): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:24): can i ask you question

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:24): yes

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:24): do you mind if i come by friday and come to you?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:25): you'll be back in Australia by Tomorrow??? (I'm assured it's a long flight with stopovers in either Dubai or Singapore, he WON'T be back by today)

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:25): give me your number again here let me try to calll you

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:25): I thought the flight was very long!
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:25): <snipped but the jury's still out on whether it can be used again>

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:26): just asking you do you want me to come to your house?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:26): of course, if I don't sell the farm first of course
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:26): but by tomorrow?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:27): are you sure tomorow you will sell the farm? (Geez, he's keen! Am guessing he's just seeing dollar signs)

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:2Cool: no of course I can't be certain, but I have had another prospective buyer enquire since we have been chatting. There is a good chance that it will sell quickly, and I will take the 1st reasonable offer I get
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:2Cool: I am very keen to leave yalbraith and move to a real city

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:29): oh ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:29): yes i want you to do that

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:29): I miss the bright lights, the parties. I mentioned that I modelled in my native Germany
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:29): I am too old now, but I miss that party scene

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:30): when do you want us to meet online again
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:30): lol
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:30): smile
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:30): how old are you now kathrin???

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:30): I will be online when I can schnucki
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:30): I will be 45 this year

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:31): ok

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:30)Confused what about you?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:31): can i ask you something and i want you to promise never to get upset?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:31): how old will you be this year?
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:31): I will try, for you schatzi

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:31): i will be 51 years by march (Actually, scammer's profile says he IS 51! I suspect he had to look it up)

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:31): what do you want to ask?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:33): i have asked my sister to help me but she refused and i want to come back toaustralia as soon soineed to make my return flight can you help me with little money for my ticket back to australia (And there we have it!!! The money shot!!!)

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:33): why won't she help you? I thought you were family. that is terible shame on her
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:34): did you not book a return seat?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:35): well just leave her ok i think i want to spend my life with you now i dont like the way she behave attimes
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:35): please i want you to help me with this
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:36): i only have one way ticket

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:35): I do not understand, why do you only have a one way ticket? You did not plan on returning?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:37): i did but she promised to send me money now she said no money

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:3Cool: She is a liar, and a piece of shit! (I have the German translation of that as the Ditz's email signature! I couldn't resist working it into the bait) You should force her to give you the money. That is so unfair of her! That makes me so angry, I would love to drive to wellington and straighten her out!
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:3Cool: I still have the address you gave me, would you like me to make her give you the money
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:3Cool: ? (Of course you wouldn't, since she doesn't exist am thinking of working that into the bait)

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:39): forget about her ok can you help me woth this or not?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:40): I will not forget about this! She has let you down, and I want to help you! it is only a four hour drive down the Mitchell highway
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:40): you deserve better than this
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:40): 127 swift street, see I remember the address
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:41): I will drive down and give her a piece of my mind!

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:41): i said leave her alone ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:41): there is no need about driving to her ok

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:41): it is not okay. How would you feel if I asked you for the money and then refused payment?

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:42): if you can help me let me know if you can not let me know

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:42): Schnucki, you need this money she should help you, she is family after all

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:42): i cant force her to do anything for me
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:42): she has her own life to live

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:42): But she promised. I will drive down and if she still fails to give you your money then of course I will help you

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:43): Kathrin CAN YOU HELP ME OR NOT? (Geez, pushy little turd isn't he!)

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:43): I will leave as soon as the real estate people arrive for the inspection

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:43): i have asked her already she said she lost some money to her husband and i understand what she means so dont worry about going to her ok

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:43): you are not listening to me are you?
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:43): I said I would help after I confront your sister
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:44): she should be made accountable for her actions leaving you stranded 12,000 miles from your friends and family, which she is supposed to be par tof
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:44): part of

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:44): dont worry ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:45): lets talk about something
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:45): i have told you okay dont worry about that anymore

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:45): I am sorry schatzi but this has made me so angry
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:45): family is important to me, after all I was never able to have children

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:46): its ok

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:45): that is why sabrina and I are so close
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:45): she is like the daughter I never had!

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:46): ok
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:46): thats good

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:46): I wanted children so much

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:47): i just want to be back to australia and come and see you i want to see you kathrin

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:47): and Nick refused me

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:47): i really cant wait anymore
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:47): dont worry i promise to give you kids Ditz

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:47): It is too late, I am going through early menopause (Yes, it's a special type of menopause... It's called "being a man!" Wink)
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:47): I will never have children now

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:4Cool: and i willl love to meet you because you have makeme fall in love with you which i cant hold anymore
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:4Cool: well who knows what happen we dont know you could still have 1 maybe if we have so much sex
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:49): and we dont know what happens but there is no problem in trying i guess (well you could if we weren't TWO MEN!!!)

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:49): I would love to try with you!

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:49): same here kathrin

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:50):

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:50): but i want you to try and help me with this so i will be able to get back tyo australia and i want you to promise that you wil be the one to come and pick me up and i wlll love you to give me the name of nearest airport to you so i can arrive there and it will be very easier for you to come and pick me up

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:51): There are no regional airports that can handle the plane you are on. I will have to drive to sydney, but you know that schnucki you live in wellington

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:53): ok
stephen_bash2000 (05 Jan 17:53): can you be able to help me get the money tomorrow i that i could fly back by friday to australia?

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:53): tomorrow is Friday. Planes are fast today but I am certain they are not THAT fast
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:53): I have to go schnucki, I am sorry

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:54): why ('cos now that I know what the scam is I'm bored! that and the fact it's almost been two hours)

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:54): I have to get ready for the real estate people
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:54): we will talk again
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:54):I enjoyed our chat today

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:54): when can you be able to help me get that so i can be able to buy my return ticket

The Ditz (05 Jan 17:54): I will look into it. How much will you need?
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:55): when you find out let me know
The Ditz (05 Jan 17:55): I must go

scammingturd (05 Jan 17:56): i cant put alll on your just think about what you can use to help me then i will find cheap flight

(Then the net connection died on me. Am thinking of creating more problems now that lad has actually asked for the money. I think the Ditz will drive to Wellington, and get arrested! More soon)

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

while I thought of adding this to the chat, there's an awful lot to get through and for clarity's sake I decided to add a new reply:

1st the chat I missed after the connection died and when lad tried again the next morning my time. I suspect I not be the only aussie he's having a go at, he knows his time differences pretty well:

Quote:
when are you going to get back to me
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:59):‎ ok i will thank
scammingturd (05 Jan 17:59):‎ i will love to know if you love sex
scammingturd (05 Jan 18:02):‎ love you
scammingturd (05 Jan 19:06):‎ <ding></ding>
scammingturd (05 Jan 19:06):‎ check your mail
scammingturd (05 Jan 19:07):‎ ok
scammingturd (06 Jan 7:20):‎ <ding></ding>
scammingturd (06 Jan 7:20):‎ Hi
scammingturd (06 Jan 7:20):‎ Are you there

In RL I was working on music till 3am, there wasn't a hope in hell of being by 7am. The Ist email:

Quote:
Kathrin am happy for the way you are taken care of me anyway i will be very happy to have you in my arms by next week in australia..i will like you to help me with $500 to add this my flight ticket fees thanks for this ,below is the sending informat

RECEIVERS NAME.....SCAMMING TURD
COUNTRY....UNITED KINGDOM.

Thanks

No mention of good ol' WU yet. I'll use the ditz's notorious stupidity to drag that out. Email 2. He's googled some flight details:

Quote:
Flight: London (Heathrow Airport) - Sydney (Kingsford Smith Intl. Airport) - Return

Departure: Mon 9 Jan 12 17:05 London (Heathrow Airport) - Wed 11 Jan 12 06:05 Sydney (Kingsford Smith Intl. Airport)

Ah, I love a busy lad! Email 3, more googled flight details:

Quote:
Flight summary

Departure flight: London - Sydney

Mon 9 Jan 12 17:05 London (Heathrow Airport, UK)
Mon 9 Jan 12 19:30 Amsterdam (Schiphol, Netherlands)
Class: Europe Business Class
Flight number: KL 1022
Aircraft type: Boeing 737-700
Operated by: KLM
Transfer time: 1h15

I think it's time to let the lad know The ditz has been a bad bad girl! Twisted Evil seems all that bubbly went to her head! Under the subject heading of "I have good news and I have bad news" I send him this:

Quote:
Schnucki,

I have good news and bad news. 1st the good news, the farm is SOLD!!! I was offered a little more than the asking price, and I took the deal. I am now $537,000 richer than I was yesterday. I will put my belongings into storage and begin my search for a new place in Sydney soon. Oh Steve, it is so exciting, especially with your news of your arrival. Of course I will meet you at the airport.

Now the bad. Again you promise you will not get upset with me? I did this for you after all schatzi! I had a few glasses of bubbly last night to celebrate the sale of the farm and thinking of your sister made me so angry. I made a decision then and there to help you. So I got into my car and drove down to the address you gave me in Wellington! I knocked on the door of the house in Swift street and when the woman answered the door I confronted her about the fact she wouldn't pay for your airfare. She kept saying she had no idea what I was talking about and that she was not your sister! I had had a few glasses of bubbly (and probably shouldn't have been drinking), and refused to believe her. but when she called me a drunken slut I got so angry, I actually hit her! then to my amazement, her husband came out and said he had called the police!

And sure enough the policemen came and took ME away! Not only was the woman in the house still claiming to NOT be your sister, I had a blood alcohol level of almost .01, which is twice the legal limit to be driving! Oh schnucki, Sabrina had to drive up to Goulburn to get me out on bail, my driving licence has been revoked, and I now have a court appearance on the 22nd of March!

What is going here? Is she your sister or what?

The ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on the marathon chat Chrys. That's 2 hours of your life you won't get back. Matey won't either though so it's his own time he's wasting! Very Happy

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Phil, true about the two hours, but I DID at least manage to fix the wordpress installation, so it wasn't all bad. I Get this in the chat thingy, timestamps were Saturday evening. 'COs I had a life (and a dinner date) I didn't get it till now:

Quote:
<ding></ding>
stephen_bash2000 ():‎ hey
stephen_bash2000 ():‎ you there

I then get two emails. The first is to the point:

Quote:
WELL I DONT WANT TO BE TALKING ABOUT THIS OK I THINK WHEN I ARRIVE AND MEEET YOU WE CAN TALK MORE BETTER ABOUT THIS..ARE YOU STILL GOING TO HELP ME WITH THE FLIGHT FEES OR NOT ?

And then THIS little pearler!:

Quote:
MY SISTER IS AN IDIOT SHE TOLD ME SHE HAS MOVED AWAY WITH HER HUSBAND TO SYDNEY ANYWAY LET ME COME AND WE SORT OUT THIS OK.

THANKS

Here is my reply. seems the Ditz isn't happy about all this and has decided he can rot. It may end the bait, but I hope I've dangled a big enough carrot to keep him on the hooks:

Quote:
Stephen,

I do not understand. You say your sister moved? WHEN did she move? And how did a whole new couple manage to move into the property in such a short time? The place certainly had a lived in feel, like the couple I spoke to had lived there for years, in fact they even said they had!

And why did you not mention your sister moving since you had been living there? I must say that I am not happy about this. I could end up with a police record because of the fact that YOU neglected to mention your sister was not where you claimed she was!

I have thought long and hard over this, and I have decided that you can stay in London for the moment.

I have decided that I am booking a holiday to get away from all this madness (and to some extent you as well). I will be travelling back to my native Germany for a holiday and IF I have forgiven you for this nightmare I am now living through because of you I will consider travelling to London on the Eurostar to discuss this with you.

I will write again as son as I have sorted my travel itinerary with my Travel Agent Werner

Ditz

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best I can get of lazy lad is:

Quote:

its ok no problem about that .

So as I type I'm in a silly mood. So I write back to the lad... In LOLCAT!:

Quote:
SCHNUCKI,

IM GONNA BE LEAVIN ON WENESDAI 4 GERMANY. IM GONNA SPEND 2 WEEKZ THAR, AN DEN IM THINKIN OV CONTINUIN 2 TRAVEL. HAS U BEEN 2 AFRICA?

I LUV U AN WISH I CUD SPEND TEH REST OV MAH LIFE WIF U

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic