SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Blues..Rushforth has left the building!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully the card will arrive in time to cheer up his Christmas.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished reading this sad sage. Why, the image of some vicious, engraged taxi driver deliberately running down poor Rushforth and not a single TW*T there to comfort him in his hour of need just brings tears gushing forth from my eyeballs.. Laughing Ooops, I mean: Crying or Very sad

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Stryker242
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been lurking on this site for about a week now and can honestly say, "Karmageddon comes to those who wait." Hope you enjoy the safari, lad. We'll send you some NYE party favors.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a quick call with the lad, to update him about our difficulties in the borders.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/znvO_xJW/Im_totally_DONE_here_.html

From the call:
- He's totally done there.
- The police has his passport and money after the incident.
- He can't move, and his leg is getting worse Crying or Very sad

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So our limbo lad is done he says. Well that may be so but he still isn't going anywhere soon. And by all likelihood the lad is gonna spend a cheerful Christmas in an hospital in Darfour, that is where scamming and greed will take you. And i'll loose my bat against Subway.

His brother is showing some signs of being pissed off at the church. I cant think of a reason why. After i sent the letter he wanted to know the tracking number. Silly man, there are no tracking numbers on regular letters. He didn't take that news very well. Perhaps i should have sent the money using GPS 3-Track instead.

Quote:
Dear Rev Bob,

Thanks for your mail.

I have check the company address and I saw where they wrote track and trace.

It simply means that any parcel send can be track so why must you say that the parcel you send does not have a tracking number or didn't you ask for it.

Anyway,I will try and find out from my brother if he has finally receive the money and if not then I will know that you people are just trying to play some prank. I will only believe your word as soon as I confirm from him that the money has arrive his doorstep.

Thanks.
Kingsley.

Audacious, and needless to say he got slapped for it. 0rens told him that this kind of behavior is not accepted by the church. That same call also told us that the lad's leg, despite his whining, appears to be responding to treatment.

I also made a nice graphic showing the timeline for his Chadian vacation. The Chadian minister of tourism, Mr Ahmat Barkai Animi will be most pleased for the lads extended visit in the nice Chadian countryside.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari

Last edited by Dr Mike on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Congratulations subway!

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
...by all likelihood the lad is gonna spend a cheerful Christmas in an hospital in Darfour

Yeah.....right!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

are there any other lads known, who lost one of their limbs related to a bait?

as far as I can tell, if his leg is really getting worse (a broken leg with an infection), this could lead to the loss of the leg.

is the upper or the lower part of his leg broken?

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He did mention that he didn't wanna get cut in the call. But that might have been something else. His brother told us he is responding to treatment and i think they speak on a regular basis. If the lad was in a bad state i think the brother would tell us.
We do not know which part of the lag that is broken. Slap Happy tries to wring it out of the lad but he didn't understand the queston.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh my God...I am going to have to stop reading the baits you guys post...yours, TM's, Doras, NV's nsfw vlad, etc...you all make me feel terribly inadequate in my own baits...then the depression kicks in and next thing you know...crack pipe

2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

deadk1ng wrote:
oh my God...I am going to have to stop reading the baits you guys post...yours, TM's, Doras, NV's nsfw vlad, etc...you all make me feel terribly inadequate in my own baits...then the depression kicks in and next thing you know...crack pipe

Gee. I thought it was only me.

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the input guys. It is always nice to have ones work appreciated.
And deadk1ng, there is no need for you to feel inadequate, your baiting skills will soon have earned you a premium membership. I am sure that you 2A is an accomplished baiter even though i can't say that i am familiar with any of your work.

Baiting isn't so much a skill thing as a patience and luck thing. Finding the right modality and the right lad, and the right modality for the right lad.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol...if yall new how much I borrow from yall after reading your baits you would make me change my name to "The Next Dr. Monsignor the Nasty Exploror Pops."

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...then the depression kicks in and next thing you know...crack pipe
This is what I hope happens to the lad, not to you, DK.
After this experience, he might need it to kill the physical, mental and emotional pain. Good, I hope he does move to drugs. It's a better outcome for him than to continue scamming. Druggies can't scam very well.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphappy you have obviously never met my RL brother "Crackhead Mike," (no relation to Dr. Mike...I think) who can con a homeless man outa his newspaper shoes...true story time

(middle of the night...my bedroom)

CM: psttt little brother...my friend just got hit by a semi...he died...I need 5 bucks to call his mom long distance

M: No

CM: why not

M: cause you smoke crack

CM: aw come on I do not

(and this will continue indeffinatly untill)

M: here's 5 bucks

CM: I asked for 10

(I hand him another 5)

CM: can ya make it 15

(I hand him a 20)

M: bring my change back

(exit Crackhead Mike who doesn't bring back my change)

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

deadk1ng wrote:
I am honored that I am mentioned here, but my baiting is nowhere near in the same league as the others here. I think I have just been lucky with my last 2 Vlads.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="next victim"] I am honored that I am mentioned here, but my baiting is nowhere near in the same league as the others here./quote]

You're wasting these asshole's time, your baiting is JUST as valid as everyone else's!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is like internationalchrysis say. It is not a competition and comparison between baiters is of no use. Every wasted second of a scammers time is a success. And besides, it is not like me and Subway invented the "safari a lad to Chad and fuck him over" modality. The original ideas are quite few and frankly that is what it is all about. Sharing is caring.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts exactly. If the bait lasts a day or a year. If I wasted a minute of the clowns miserable life it was worth it. I'm still working my first mark. So far I've received 4 E-mails one of which has a certificate signed by two people from the UN one in sharpie the other in ink. To do that I would waste at least 15 minutes of my day.
1. Add my name to the certificate
2. Print out certificate (Paper, ink, time)
3. scan to a jpg
4. E-mail back to me.

I sent him an attachment with my phone and bank acct number on it. (Whoops! forgot to attach, I hate it when I do that) LOL. Guess he'll have to ask for it again.

Al.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not knocking anyone here. I have so much to learn still! I read everyones work, new or not.

Phil and IC are the ones that inspired me to try the romance baiting.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I wasn't trying to knock anyone either. I was just trying to say any help is good help when it comes to messing with these crooks. (Even mine)

Al.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@deadking - I apologize for my comment about the crack pipe. I see that it has struck a nerve. I'm sorry to hear that your brother is addicted. Sad Embarassed

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For your comfort and inconvenience I have made a nice little icon which I would like to put forward as a useful award for getting a lad "medicined" somewhere ghastly. Feel free to use as you see fit Laughing

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We left the lad alone during Christmas, mainly because we had more important matters to attend to, life. But we did it knowing that the lad would spend his holiday alone in a Muslim country. And thus also making it official, i lost my bet to Subway.

I did try to call him the on the 23rd but his phone was busy, so we called his brother instead.
He told us the lad is still in hospital and that he have more problems. Apparently during his almost 60 day absence someone forgot to pay his rent. So this was something his brother told us. I told him that the family is perhaps best suited to attend to that. We are working on the getting him home in time for Easter thing. I cannot promise success but we will do our best and we have high hopes. The church is committed to his cause.
Soon Rev. 0rens will call the lad to see how his leg is doing. It should be ready to walk on soon i suspect. After all, it was over 40 days it got broken.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/7rbfwXog/234705538xxxx_09_35_PM_Friday_.html?

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What if his leg drops off, or he dies of gangrene?

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic