SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Free mail for Doctors, Lawyers, TV stars...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know any reason why mail.com shouldn't be used for catcher/baiting accounts? Is it not IP safe?

They have some great free email names and they are really easy to join and set up. Currently I have accounts using therapist and financier with job specific addresses but I'm also tempted by priest and rescue team!

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mail.com DOES offer some nice domains but doesn't strip your IP.

Why not setting up a test account, send a mail to one of your other accounts and check the headers through http://www.iptrackeronline.com

If the result doesn't pinpoint you to the street where you live you might decide to have a go with it - if you're too paranoid about it, let it go then Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought that might be the case, Bobdemol. IPtracker pinpoints my area but not street specific. That's good enough for me. I think used sparingly as side characters these type of addresses that aren't gmail or yahoo or all the other ones lads are familiar with can lend a useful air of authenticity!

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what a certain mod has to say about it Laughing

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1781261#1781261

It's the 3rd post on the page and YES he was tracked down Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks for the warning! Very Happy

They do say "Where there's a will there's a way".

Mind you they also say "Where there's a will there's a Dakar orphanage." I will take both on advisement.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It definitely depends on whereyour IP places you. For me, for both my home and work it locates about 2 - 3 miles from where I live/work. However, for my work, the information returned from the IP address gives the company name.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem I see with using mail.com addys is they are VERY well known by lads. Searching @lawyer.com on scamwarners produces 198 pages of results.

Lads may peg you for a joker pretty quick.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad using @consultant.com for his lawyer. I tried contacting mail.com to have them close it, but no luck. It unfortunately does seem rather credible to a potential victim when a lawyer contacts them from such a domain. Sad

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think mail.com addresses still fall under free email addresses that we do not kill. Unfortunately it really is a lads dream true. I see a lot of @USA.com used for military romance scammers. The good thing is since they are used a lot there are tons of search results found on the interwebs.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Duffy Duck:
for a victim any email address seem legit if it has fallen for the scam - I hope I don't have to remind you that we are not killing email addresses (see our guidelines for that)

@bravo:
I use a lawyer.com for the lawyer-cheque-scams and they have believed me all until now... but I have to admit one lad jumped when I brought in my lawyer...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baitsamurai wrote:
@Duffy Duck:
for a victim any email address seem legit if it has fallen for the scam - I hope I don't have to remind you that we are not killing email addresses (see our guidelines for that)

No problem, won't happen again.

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic