SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Was this too easy? did he just give me my account info?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
metallic
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love hitlads. I got an address from here and sent a "who wants to do this to me I am scared bit" I've never tried for piggys so I don't know if I am doing this right.

He almost immediately sent me this.

Send the money here:

Acc Name: Mr.Hxxxx Sxxxxxx
Acc No: 7xxxxxx5
Sort Code: 2xxxx8
IBAN: GBxxx20217xxxxxxxx5
SWIFT CODE: BAxxx22.
Bank Name: Barclays Bank Plc,
Bulham Branch, London, Uk

Is this what I forward to Alan? And how?

Mod edit to hide possible victim account details. --bo
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wants you to send money to that account, then yes. See the sticky in Hints and Tips on sending accounts to Alan. Use your reporting email account, not your baiting account, not your personal account. There's also an article in Eater U with some posts by Alan.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, that's what you send to our friend. Information on sending bank accounts can be found
HERE

Don't forget to claim your pig. Smile

EDIT: vonpaso xlura beat me to it. Smile

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks proper.

Ninja'd twice!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bulham Branch

he means "Clapham" but apart from that all the infornation is legit.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

use this tool to check swift codes: http://www.swift.com/bsl/index.faces;DIRECTORIES=cSNjNcVVSQKP2r03KQJH1kPT5tQJZWS3C28wyCrsv5RhFHrWym1F!-2010037683

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
If he wants you to send money to that account, then yes. See the sticky in Hints and Tips on sending accounts to Alan. Use your reporting email account, not your baiting account, not your personal account. There's also an article in Eater U with some posts by Alan.

Why shouldn't I use my baiting account for reporting bank accounts? I've done that until now, though perhaps there's something I'm missing?

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duffy Duck wrote:
vonpaso xlura wrote:

Why shouldn't I use my baiting account for reporting bank accounts? I've done that until now, though perhaps there's something I'm missing?

There's the risk that the lad could see the report, so he'd know you have reported his account and thus ruin the bait, or, if it's your personal account, that he could have access to your RL details, and you don't want that, although this risk is bigger when reporting fake bank sites.
Oh, and if your baiting account is an obvious joke, a cartoon/film character... there's serious risk that your report won't be taken into account.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt that a lad would see any report Alan is sending...
most accounts are from mules who think that they are receiving payments on behalf of a legit company...

it is very rare to get the private account of the lad since he knows that this could link him to the scam...

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to send all reports (on sites, accounts, whatever) from an account dedicated solely to reporting. This has less to do with the risk of a lad seeing the report and therefore my email address (although this can be a risk with killing sites) and more to do with wanting to keep things organized. It's a lot easier to search for old reports if they're all in one account rather than spread out through a bunch of different ones. That's all personal preference, of course. If you send a report to Alan with your baiting account the lad won't see it.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
CyberBass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got the same account info. He seems to be giving bank accounts very easily, this is the second one he's sent to me. I needed just few emails to get the first one from him.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic