SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nice handwriting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad will have a good time trying to unentangle this mess.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha! The sender's signature is great.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:
Hahaha! The sender's signature is great.

Thanks. I actualy started my real one, so I had to hide it under as many random lines as possible.
By the way, Jam3s Br0wn (my lad's name) is NOT going to feel good tonight.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm curious what is going to say about it Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might do the same thing, except in cursive Tengwar.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha!!! Well, it's not really your problem that you never learned to write by hand, is it? Twisted Evil

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That imbecile has told me never to contact him again. I just told him "fine, forget it, then". If, as I suspect, he is hooked enough, he'll come back asking for more. If not, well, something will happen, but I'm not dropping this lad.

2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a doctor's prescription.

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once baited a James Brown multiple times over multiple aliases, and by the way you describe him it sounds like this could be the same guy. My last two siggy quotes are from him. Have you seen pics of this lad? I'm curious if it's the same guy.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2ND Amendment wrote:
Looks like a doctor's prescription.

Some doctor's even write better than that. Laughing Chickens with ink on their claws write more legibly than that lad.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
crotcheecher
Agent 003-1/2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If I understand correctly, this isn't the lad, but the baiter trying to give the lad a hard time.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg 2012

"You are playing with your life and your family life..." - Mr no Name

Listen the the Eater album made by Eater members!
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He’ll be back.

Soon time will wear on him, and he will wonder if you’re the big one that got away. When he does punish him.

your handwriting is marvelous. I can read every word the secret is enough shots of Tequila. Very Happy

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crotcheecher wrote:
^^ If I understand correctly, this isn't the lad, but the baiter trying to give the lad a hard time.

Yep. That's me.

Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crotcheecher wrote:

Sorry that is what I meant. Just having a bad day with hand to eye coordination and having just washed my hands and can't do a thing with them! (Just like washing your hair and can't do a thing with it) Laughing Laughing

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic