SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Wizard of Lagos!!! UPDATE NOW WITH TOTO and MUNCHKINS!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a passionate and enthusiastic bunch! Well done all. Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy shit, how did I miss this?

Outstanding!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved to a public area from "Pictures and Video" with kind permission of bravo95

Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Work Bravo Very Happy

"u dis fucking ingrate, *DELETED*!"
"YOU ARE VERY VERY STPEID MAN FUK YOU WITH YOUR MONEY"
"you are a thief i know you ....fbi is coming for you"
"YOU WILL RUST IN HELL YOU BASTERD"
"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States
Safari C0nv0y/P4tr1ck Co-Bait with Boris_YELLsome: Lagos-Abuja-Lagos-Cotonou

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New pics now with Toto!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 

Last edited by bravo95 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spectacularly surreal Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Spectre
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable!

A real inspiration Very Happy.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope they are performing good in the big finale with the balloon Wink

"I don't mean no disrespect but i don't like that word cunning,I mean this is a charity work for Christ's sake"
Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x84 x124 Mortar United KingdomGermanyUnited States

Don't ever worry about seeming stupid. We're baiters. We do a lot of silly things in our baits. (Ima Baeder)
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww, that little goat is adorable! Way too cute to be hanging out with a bunch of gross lads. Still, excellent work Bravo! clapping clapping

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
Baitsamurai
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see a videoclip...

bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^
I am SO jealous of the goat

way to go sir, outstanding

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant as always Bravo! I can never figure out how you get your lads to dress up in such ridiculous costumes!

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

these are some great pictures - I hate to say "well done" to lads so "well done" to you instead.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely fantastic. Poor little goat tied to a concrete block. PETA might have a problem with that!

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To give a little background this lad Brother Chez felt like he was screwed by the church since he did not get his money for his past projects. My church character felt sorry for him and offered to work out a “under the table” deal for him. I told him I was approached by an eccentric wealthy donor who wanted to make a $100,000 donation to a worthy person in Africa. The rich donor is the heir to the Wizard of Oz Empire and wanted me to find candidates to submit a photo essay to decide who gets the money. So basically I am fixing the contest to ensure Brother Chez gets the money. Of course like always there are problems…

I thought I would go ahead and post the emails between the lad and I after he submitted the second round of pictures.

Quote:
Good day Brother Chez,

Sorry for the delay. It has been very difficult to reach the donor on the phone. I was finally able to catch up with him moments ago. He was absolutely thrilled with your photo essay submission! There is however a problem. The donor has requested I submit to him one more photo essay from a different contributor. I explained that the other submissions I received were not up to my standards and yours was the best so I only sent yours. He is still insisting I send him another photo essay before he awards you the $100,000. I do not know what to do. My whole plan was to just submit yours and no one else’s so you would be sure to win. I really am at a lost as to what to do. I haven’t even spoken to anyone else about this project just you. Do you have any ideas? I am sure we can figure out a resolution. Please return with your thoughts. Sorry I was not expecting this.

Your friend in Christ,
Pete

Quote:
Subject: AM NOT HAPPY

Dear Pete,

I don’t understand you here you promise me this job and now you are planning to give it out again. And you are now telling me that you have not spoken to any one else about the project. What i understand is that you should give it to my friend Nwachukwu Fredrick i told you off. But i know that it will not be easy for him to get the items for the project. I promise my teams that the money will be coming this week and i can't go back to them again for help me for free this time. So i advice if you can send me small money to get the items done for my friend Brother Nmchuck Fred. Please get back to me again today to know what your plans it.BUT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH ALL THIS.

Yours Beloved in Christ,

Brother.Chez

Quote:
Brother Chez,
Why are you upset with me? I am just trying to help you! This was not part of my plan at all. I thought the Donor would simple accept the photos I sent him. I had no idea he would demand to see two submissions. I am quite upset you would blame me. All I am doing is trying to help you and I am taking all the risk here. I could be in serious trouble if it was found out that I cheated on this by only allowing you to submit pictures for the project. I could even be sent to jail!

Your friend in Christ,
Pete

Quote:
Subject: Am Sorry
Dear Pete,

I am not happy with my self and not you Dr. Pete, And i understand the help you are giving me here. I can not blame you for anything. So here is my plans once again, you should email the work to Numchuck Fred. Or i should inform my teams that you need a different copy of the project again? Am waiting for your reply again today.

Yours Beloved in Christ,

Brother.Chez

Quote:
Dear Pete,

I am very very sorry mailing you at that time, and i can not be blaming you for giving me the project personal. And I also understand the risk you are taking helping me out here. Please can you mail me to know what your plans here are? I am waiting.

Yours Beloved in Christ,

Brother.Chez

Quote:
Dear Brother Chez,

Thank you and I'm sorry if I misunderstood your email. We just need another set of pictures that I can send the donor. What I will do is
just give him numbers. So I'll tell him this is number 1 and then number 2. Then when he picks the winner I'll give him your name. I did not give him your name when I sent your pictures so this will work. Do you have someone that could do these? Maybe you can offer them a
small portion of the $100,000.

Don't worry we will get this all worked out by the grace of God!

Your friend in Christ,
Pete

Quote:
Dear Pete,

Yes i have a new teams that can do the work for me and there start today with the work, I hope to get the new pictures to you by the end of tomorrow.

Yours Beloved in Christ,

Brother.Chez

Quote:
Good day Brother Chez,
That is great news. I have called the donor and told him I will have the second submission to him tomorrow. He has promised to review them then to make his decision. It took a little begging on my part since he was planning on skiing. We should still be able to get you the payment before Christmas!

Your friend in Christ,
Pete

Quote:
Dear Pete,

Thanks for all the help you are giving me here and i promise my old and new teams that i hope to get them paid before Christmas too. I hope that will work out?

Yours Beloved in Christ,

Brother.Chez

Quote:
Dear Pete,

Here are the new requested pictures I promise to send today. So I will be waiting to hear from you?

Yours Beloved in Christ,

Brother.Chez

So I am assuming there was some lad/accomplice recycling since Tin Man, Scarecrow and Lion have mask on in these but that’s a new Dorothy the lad owes money to.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Fantastic baiting, and noteworthy work on those outfits. Brother Chez and his crew should apply for a costume design job. Maybe there are scholarship possibilities for his talents?

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing The tin lad looks like a cross between a Minuteman missile & Ned Kelly.

This whole Oz deal gets better & better!

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe they need to send another photo with them in costume in front of a crowd like in a play. also they are missing one character. the wicked witch of the West in her black dress. GREAT Baiting again. clapping

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic, but I claim intellectual property theft Very Happy

that's one of MY goats and that is exactly the same corner of the yard and the same fence as in my nativity scene

no wonder they are all covering their faces Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think the old disk brake goat holder was recycled too. These lads Christmas is not going to be too merry.

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Astronomer
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tears...

clapping bow_down

Free Pastor Frank

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
2ND Amendment
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable work on both sides. I am awestruck. First cast should win though because Toto was definitely black.

be ready to kiss your grave i told you expect it
If this transaction fails i do not think i can live with it. I will kill myself and i hope this wll make you happy. VERY MUCH SO THANK YOU

This is Clear it seems what only know how to write is OK. That is not funy everytime you keep saying Ok, WHAT IS OK? Is OK what i ask you

Go away. You are not serious.You don't trust western union me my self don't trust you. To hell.

motor kill you and your family. You this big head. Thief like you. You and your family are goat, Idiot. Greatest fools, witch. Play with me i will send assassins against your family. MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson wrote:
The tin lad looks like a cross between a Minuteman missile & Ned Kelly.

Actually scratch that, Tin Lad II is the original Cybercontroller

Image[/b][/i]

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

joseywales wrote:
also they are missing one character. the wicked witch of the West in her black dress

I was thinking the same thing. I sent him this to replicate.

And got this back.. I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed in the effort. NO GREEN MAKEUP!

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SO GREAT!

Wonderful wonderful

Deep respects

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic