SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Now it's Personal... (kinda)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found out that my brother's girlfriend's mom's friend (*phew*) sent $15,000 to a Nigerian Scammer. She would have sent more had they not stopped her.

I don't have the scammer's info but, they're going to try to get that for me. When I get it, I'm going to see how much fun I can have with this guy.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Now it's personal as well to the community here. Please share details on this sack of filth when you get them.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Son of a... I have a couple of email slots open, I will make an appointment for him when you get contact information. I hope we don't scare him off though.

Just a tip, maybe you can use this to your advantage. Of course lads are much more likely to safari after tasting that cash... Hopefully she didn't tell the scammer to go to hell yet. Maybe there is a way to play this right and make the idea of travel attractive.

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting of this scammer needs to be completely independent of the victim that was scammed. He has her personal, real life information. We don't want to do anything that could make him lash out at her. Sad

GoRideEmCowboy, when you get the details, please post them at www.Scamwarners.com, as well as here.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Oh shizzles that's right. How silly of me.

Well hell there's the drop all contact option which is the safest, then we can start executing. As horrific as it may sound, there is also the idea of informing him that she had died, and then dropping contact with him. (or maintaining contact I suppose through a non-existent lawyer.) That way he won't (or shouldn't) have the motivation to harm.

Eh, even I don't like the idea of my own suggestion though. Maybe it is best for her to just drop contact.

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It doesn’t have to be personal for us to make a scammer life a living hell.

Providing us scammer info is sort of enabling our addiction, which can be a good thing at times. Very Happy

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my name is Iñigo Montoya, you scammed my internet friend's brother's girlfriend's mom's friend, prepare to die

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how about getting his address and then tell a certain short boi, where gomer lives.

same thing can be played with k0ala, ep$tein and hecci.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I say we gut the prick!"
(James Woods in Diggstown)

Let me know if Big Al can help in any way. Keep in mind it would be my virgin run though and I would need a little coaching.

Al.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the support everyone. I will definitely post the details once I get them. I'll also post at the sister site as well.

boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's terrible. But I agree, if the we get the info. we could all independently scam this clown.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can throw another character or 2 at him if you need!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Tracker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though I quit hunting quite a while ago, it sounds like a reason to get back to it Smile and yes, that means Safari at least Wink
Give her all our regards and let her know the entire hunting community is ready, willing and VERY able Smile

Regards

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im little worried of scaring him off... I think we should take this in a way he won't be suspicious. (Not that I'm saying that it's likely)

He's going to get nearly a dozen emails from us, which is probably much different than what he's used to. I'm thinking if one of us poses us as a fellow guyman and promise to share a secret for say, some tips I don't know, then we can use this phenomenon to our advantage.

One of us could convince him that the font "Verdana" is best for scam emails since the TWAT church blessed it. Or maybe we can turn his scam email into an image, claiming that we put subliminal messages in it. This is our secret.

The idea behind this is that there will be a reason behind all of the attention he'll be getting... from us that is. He'll be lead to believe that his font change resulted in the spike in his "mugus" and fall in love with our fake guyman for all the attention he's getting. Then maybe he'll be recruited to join the gom3r b0yz? Or maybe he will want to join the TWAT in order to find more secrets for an increase in wealth...

Is that even worth doing?

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in for baiting this piece of shit. Once you get the details, it'll be game on. No mercy. Cool

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no baits going on (I and my characters all took various trips at the same time). Two characters are ready to bait him, net him, or hold him underwater; the third has plenty of little parts to choke him with.

Btw, once the bait starts, could you move this to Hints and Tips? No good having the lad google us.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I would suggest doing it right now. you all know the allmighty google cache.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting him. Count on me.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Count me in. This mugu's gonna get it.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like in

GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry guys, I still haven't been able to get the info from them. Since my brother is closer to them, he is the one trying to get it. I spoke with him the other day. I think the family would just rather forget everything and put it behind them. With that, I'm not sure I'll get the info. I do appreciate the support offered though. If I do eventually get the info, I'll definitely post it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic