SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice tMan Very Happy Exclamation...I've been telling the mugus I'm the Agent of Satan.

[email protected]
Quote:
Get behind me Satan. You have failed because you have lost the battle. Since you did not recognise Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you will die a misterious death. The consumming Fire of the Lord must consume you and your household. The Fire of Elijah must descend on you.

[email protected]
Quote:
You will die with your destiny in Jesus name Amen you will never live longer Amen you will die without doing goods things in life you will die like a rat you Bastard you will die in Jesus name only you okay

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the worst fool on earth. United nations fund recovery which fund are you recovering?Bastard.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
ATURU HAUSA, EWU YORUBA, YOU FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER HAS FORSAKEN YOU ALREADY. READ PARAGRASPH 3 OF YOUR MAIL, YOU SAY YOU ARE AGENT OF SATAN.

AS YOU SAY YOU ARE AGENTS OF SATAN MAY IT SO FOREVER AND YOU WILL BE IN HELL FIRE WHEN JESUS COMES AGAIN.

I WILL NEVER WRITE TO BINGO LIKE YOU ANY MORE BECAUSE YOU ARE A COMPLETE ANIMAL

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
AGENT OF SATAN I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU ALSO BECAUSE I AM NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO DIE AND I AM NOT THE LAST PERSON TO DIE, YOU WILL EVEN DIE AS FAR AS ME SO GO A HEAD AND DO YOUR WORSE....

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Ode!

[email protected]
Quote:
ATURU

[email protected]
Quote:
your families are fools and your grand father are an inbeside so why are u worry that u dont make it?

River niger is close to you what are u waiting to pass ur self so u will have rest.

EWU OFIA LIKE YOU ONOKWU.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER UNCOUNTABLE TIMES.

IT IS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE HAND WORK.

[email protected]
Quote:
SEND THAT TO YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool because you are one of them...what ever you said will surly go back to you in Jesus name Amen .

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS WILL BE SWEEP AWAY ONE NIGHT GOD PUNISH YOU ALL IDIOT
GO HAVE LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU EITHER YOUR LORD SATAN YOU CAN GO A HEAD AND DO ANYTHING YOU THINK OF...FOR ME TO BEG YOU I WILL RATHER BEG GOD FOR FORGIVENESS AND NOT YOU......YOU OLD FOOL SATAN......DO YOUR WORSE....

[email protected]
Quote:
man listen, i dont want to curse u. be carefull, i dont care who you be, Satan himself know me as his Master and Metropolis himself is my obident servant and thats what make me a
A FREEMANSON man be warning and mind your own breath before you get lost

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW CAN YOU BE SO FOOLISH YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL WORD AND YOU ARE THERE GIVING ADVISE TO SOME ONE THAT IS BETTER THEN YOU EVERY POSITION IN LIFE YOUR FAMILY WILL MON FOR YOUR DEATH SOON I GIVE YOU MY WORD YOU WILL DIE THIS WEEK BECAUSE YOU DO OT KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH

[email protected]
Quote:
TRY AND LOVE THE ENGLISH I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM IN YOUR FAMILY , SO YOU NEED HELP I CAN SEE THAT YOU DONT HAVE A WORK TO DO.... FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Fool you will not be alive do this coming Xmas in Jesus Name Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
why are you abusing me, you email is uk lottery and you are here talking bullshit to me. you are a guy-man and i nigerian, you are the person that is more than stupid.

[email protected]
Quote:
oh boy you don colo........................go find another Job

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD LUCK BROTHER,I WILL NOT INSULT YOU,I WILL ONLY WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.,THANK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
All that u have just said now, those are the things you would achieve in the remaining days of this Year. You be Bastard. That thing wey make u dey talk like Fool now. I go show u now say na GOD GET POWER, MAN JUST DEY TRY. You must beg the Child of GOD last. I bet you. Watch out!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR YOU TO SAY THAT YOUR ARE AN AGENT OF SATAN MEANS THAT YOU HAVE DUNG YOUR OWN GRAVE ALREADY, IT IS BETTER YOU START TO CONFESS YOUR SINS NOW AND BEG THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO FORGIVE YOU THIS NONSENSE THAT CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LIKE YOU IDIOT.

ALL THIS NONSENSE IS BCOS OF MONEY, O BOY NO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ANY MONEY THAT THE LORD JESUS DID NOT GIVE YOU WILL END UP BECOMING A STOMBLING BLOCK TO YOU.

THE BLESSING OF THE LORD MAKETH RICH AND ADD NO SORROW. REPENT NOW OR YOU WILL SLEEP AND NOT WAKE UP AGAIN MAGAAAAAAAAAA.

[email protected]
Quote:
na your entire generation will die and never surface your whole family will have no peace idiot die,mugu....

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAIL YOU!!BECAUSE OF MONEY YOU ARE NOW SATAN FOOLISH GUY.YOU NO GO MAKE MONEY BECAUSE YOU DON'T DENY JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR KOROKORO..MUGU BOY...NA YOU NA LACK FAITH AND SATAN DON'T FORSAKEN YOUR LIFE I SORRY FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE NA DIE YOU DEY SOOO..

[email protected]
Quote:
AMADIOHA MAGBUKWA GI EWU IBERIBE.WHATEVER U WISH MUST SURELY COME BACK TO U.STUPID FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER , YOUR MOTHER AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE. I CAN SEE THAT YOU DONT HAVE WORK AND AS A FOOL YOU ARE.. CALLING YOU MY WESTING OF TIME . PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL DIE SOON AND WILL NOT COME OUT FOR THIS EARTH ANYMORE.. YOU WILL DIE ... YOU WILL DIE .. I PROMISE YOU AND I GIVE YOU DATE THAT WILL STAY BEFORE DIE... FOOL BUT BEFORE YOUR SISTERS WILL DIE I WILL FUCK ALL OF THEM BOTH YOUR MOTHER.... FOR YOU... I WILL FIRST KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY BEFORE KILLING YOU IS A PROMISE TO YOU..

[email protected] 41.83.25.64/Senegal
Quote:
Your papa na homo and ur mama na lesbian, you na gay

mugu u think u are better then me. you only have chance to makes mouth, u dont have chance to look for what to do bush man. if you think you are big man meet in lagos ireland tomorrow by 7 pm let see there so that i will kill you and suck ur blood monkey

na ur papa u no go school u dey use hsbc.lagos u no fit open domain for hsbc.lagos na gmail you dey use monkey see u mugu. shame on u mugu

u go fuck goat and i go suck ur blood bush man wee no know anything.

HSBC Lagos gay u dey look for who u go put penis in ass fuck dog monkey

All Your family na AGENT OF SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS U MY BROTHER
NWANNE NA WAA 4 U O! SEE WAITING U USE UR MOUTH D CUSE UR MAMA. MR GOOD MAN WAITING U THE USE HSBC BANK DO HOPE NO BE 4 GEE WORK COS IF NA THE THING B4 U THE TALK ALL THIS THAT MEANS GOD NOT WILL FREE U.COME INDIA COME MEET ME FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOTHING IN THIS GAME SO DO NOT FUCK WIT ME MORE OSU EWU USELESS VILLEGE BAGGER NA UR TURN TO DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
u are thief and coward, lagos small rat, what do mean by hsbc. your mouth have already kill you and your generations, for ever idiot,

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you for ur reply but you will die on that date you chose have a sad death since you can do as i say and you go about saying stupid thing it will never be well with your generation. bye die die die die die you be witch and u will die idotta.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender u Lagos junk, if u have a mother u will have some respect, but I don't blame you, because she gave birth to you and throw u away, BORN THROW WAY. THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS STRONGER THAN ANY OTHER BLOOD OF CLEANSING, JESUS DEFEATED YOUR SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
He that is in me is greater than him that is in the world. You are a fool and a coward believe me ever lasting punishment is your own for been a stan. Go to hell and don't ever bother writing me again because my God will strike you to death.

[email protected]
Quote:
Pls hurry up and come and rescue your sweet mother here from my long dick, I am dealing with her here now seriously, I never never new that she will be as sweet as this, when here previouse boy friend gave me her contact.

My man you are destined to be poor for the rest of your life and no amount of prayer will change it , in Jesus name AMEN AND AMEN.

I think u will also like to fuck her with me? I know u will like it. Dont do as if you dont fuck ur mother before.

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE RETURN ALL YOU WROTE BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN..SATAN YOU ARE BELOW MY FOOT AND I AM REJOICING AS A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

YOU WILL REMAIN IN HELL FIRE BURNING FOR EVER AND EVER IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN..

[email protected]
Quote:
I SUMMON THE FIRE ANGEL MICHEAL TO SEND THE EFFECT OF THIS MESSAGE YOU WROTE BACK TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION TO COME IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na ur life nor better na suffer go kill u call me make u get hope 0034 634 924 747 na suffer u go die put mumu
u nor get life animal

[email protected] 41.218.247.119/Ghana
[email protected]
Quote:
i told you earlier that your mama toto is very smiling i wounder how the people that live around with your mum smiling pussy how did they coupling with the smiling toto of my guy i guest you also got bobby odor oh sorry it will soon be over like said yesterday great accident is awaiting you accept you don't travel to your home town but i know the idol i work ship never fail so not in your own tune will it disappoint me did you know want kill your sister it will still you too because you stated it and you most finish it you were bone fro smiling pussy that,s why nothing work well with you really miss better day go dawn to grave with shame

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a bastard for saying that. BIG FOOL U ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ENYI AMAKWAMU IHE MMEREGI . HAPU MU KAMU CHUO AFO MU NA UMUMOOOOO.

[email protected] 41.71.178.140/Lagos
Quote:
I SEND FIRE FROM SENIOR PROPHET T.B JOSHUA TO TORMENT YOU AND RETURN BACK TO YOU ALL YOU HAVE WRITTEN IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
IF YOU FEEL THIS INTERNET IS MEANT FOR DEVILS LIKE YOU AS YOU CLAIM YOU REPRESENT THE DEVIL, THE GOD OF THE SCOAN HAS RISEN IN HIS ANGER TO REVERSE ALL THE WORD YOU ALTERED AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, IF I AM SERVING THE GOD OF SENIOR PROPHET T. B. JOSHUA, YOU WILL RECEIVE ALL YOU WISHED ME FOR JUST NO CAUSED.

THE ONLY REMEDY IS IF YOU WALK TO THE SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS TO CONFESS YOUR EVIL WISHES AND SERVICES TO THE DEVIL. OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST HAVE BEEN DOING THIS AND GOING FREE, THIS TIME CALAMITY, DEATH, WEEPING, SORROWS, REGRETS, FRUSTRATION AND MADNESS SHALL BE YOUR PORTION HENCEFORTH.

MARK MY WORD AND MARK THIS DATE, THIS CASE HAS BEEN DROPPED ON THE ALTER OF THE SCOAN FOR A REVERSE AGAINST YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank God u read what u typed. So the curse will affect u first and then ur brothers, ur entire village and u will ve no trace

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ALSO WITH YOUR FATHER .. I DEY WATCH YOU FOOL ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IS A PROMISE TO YOU... YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOUR FAMILY THIS SAME THING , ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN HELL AND I WILL KILL YOU SHOW YOUR SELF IF YOU CALL YOUR SELF A MAN
I AM ON TOP WAITING TO KILL YOU , AS YOU SAID YOU KNOW STAN , SO COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR SELF... I PROMISE TO KILL ALL YOUR FAMILY YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER.... BASTARD LIKE YOU YOU NO GET FAMILY... TRY ME YOU KNOE STAN ABI? SO COME OUT AND MAKE WE SEE WHO KNOW BAD PASS....

CHIBOY FOR YOU..........

[email protected]
Quote:
Go to school
U need to know spellings and write well. I wonder why these Oyibo dey give u money self. Ok, I now remember, you said u r agent of Satan.

Sorry, u ve been disgraced before and will now be distroyed. I want to send you to school, so that you can read and understand before copying and pasting your useless and rejected life. This is speeling for CURSE and not the other. Thanks for learning, I will teach ur dumb skull more intriguing and unqantifiable idioms and unequivocal speeches.

Dont speak in public pls, to avoid much dis.................................

[email protected]
Quote:
6 TIMES I BIND U AND YOUR FAMILIES IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU.YOU AGENT OF SATAN YOU WILL DIE 100 TIMES? I AM SEND THIS CAUSE BACK TO YOU AS SERVANT OF MOST HIGH GOD? MY GOD HAS PUT YOUR FATHER SATAN INTO HELL FIR VERY SOON YOU WILL MEET YOUR FATHER OVER THERE IN HELL FIR? I AM A SERVENT OF GOD I AM COVERED BYTHE BLOOD OF JESUS 1000 TIMES. YOUR CAUSE WILL GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FATHER SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
ONCE YOU SAW THIS MY MESAGGE WITH YOUR TWO NECKED EYES DEAD WILL BEGGING TO VISIT YOUR FAMILIES ONE BY ONE IN JESUS NAME AMEN,

DEAD WILL VISIT EVERY MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILIES AND THEY WILL DIE ON YOUR FACE SOON SOON AND YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO BEUREL THEM BEFORE DIE BY CUTTING CUTTING AND VULTURES WILL EAT YOUR BODY IN JESUS AMEN,

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL WHY NOT USE YOUR TIME FOR SOMETHING GOOD AS YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS BUSINESS,

DO YOU KNOW WHY I CALL YOU FOOL,OK,LISTEN I WILL TELL YOU OK,YOU SAID STAN IS YOUR FATHER AND YOUR LORD THAT IS WHY YOU BEHAVE LIKE STAN AND ALSO A FOOL UP TILL NOW,

AND AGAIN YOU CAN TELL YOUR ASH FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN AGAIN THAT THEY ARE FOOL AND THE SAME STAN WILL KISS YOUR FAMILIES AND YOUR GENERATION ON BORN AND TO COME AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME AMEN BECAUSE JESUS IS MY FATHER.

I CAUSE YOU ON EVERY WORD I SAY HERE IN JESUS NAME MY FATHER AMEN AND AMEN,

FINALLY I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF MY FATHER JESUS CHRIST AMEN,

AS YOU OPEN YOUR MOUNT AND SAY YOU ARE THE AGENT OF STAN IT WILL CONTINUE TO EAT YOU AND ENTIRE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILIES AMEN

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
just go home and fuck your mother well well form her ass hole

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN GOD NAME YOU GREED NIGERIA

IF U SEND AN MAIL TO ME GOD WILL NOT ANSWER UR PRAYERS ARE GOING

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, WHATEVER YOU WISH ME WILL COME TO YOU 10 TIMES 100 AMEN.

WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUPID WHY CANT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS SAINT MICHEAL YOUR USELESS COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT GIVE JOB OPPORTUNITY TO THE POOR MANS CHILDREN YOU THINK YOU ARE EDUCATED THAN THOSE WHO DONT HAVE JOB OPPORTUNITY SEE YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK AND STOP PLAYING HOLY HOLY IF YOU RECEIVE MAIL YOU DONT LIKE WHY CANT YOU DELETE AND GO YOUR WAY USELESS THING LIKE YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN 10,000NAIRA TO SOMEBODY WHO NEEDS HELP NO WAY BUT YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTH AND USELESS HAND AND WRITE RUBISH TO YOUR FAMILY BASTARD, BRIBE CELECTOR LIKE YOU FOOL!!!!!!!

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a full check your grammer you write just the way you think this confirmed that you only 2 percent of your barain works
how much do you have in your account the poverty you inherited from your father has affected your brain on sorry i will keep praying for you so that you will not die just like that i will not wish you dead

[email protected]
Quote:
na scam be thsi one again na wa oohhh bors u no go find better formant shoot hahahahaha funny

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Go behind me u satan ,and i have nothing to fear rather than u ,u will rute in hell fire,in jesus name .By the power of blood of jesus i make u to be blind in jesus name . Be blind now after reading this mail be blind now ;

[email protected] 41.71.158.214 Nigeria
Quote:
this bastard.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! becos u no get client,na em make u d write this rubish..de call ur self an agent of satan...when satan go come meet u ,u go d shout like say u don d mad..this time wee u de use write this rubish if u use am u go get mugu...pikin wee say em mama no go sleep ..na so em eye go de open till em die...!!! now tell me how u want take suceed in life where u d wish another person this?u are aSTINKING MONGRELL YORUBA NITWIT and a disgrace to YORUBA NITWITS....!!! Gay dick sucker..!! consult ur dictionary to learn and understand what a NITWIT is..alibaba don cast now ,how u wan take chop again..this na d 1st time wee i de write u ,and it is ur sixth time to show u say u re ignorant and timid. U smelling yoruba pig..!!!! go and hide ur self inside one of the canals around u ...!!! useless punk..!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS ALL POWER COME DOWN I COUSE YOU TO DAI BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME NO WEPON FORM AGAINST ME SHALL FUNTION YOU ARE A LOOSER YOU AND YOU JENARETION WILL DIA

[email protected] 41.218.200.68/ Ghana
Quote:
PENIS YOUR MOTHER UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to use the replies in this thread to write back to the ones that respond to my initial script.... Hehe.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that got only one reply. I'm out of practice!

[email protected]
Quote:
i like ur message continue sending more and u will be blessed.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Deacon Blues wrote:
Well, that got only one reply. I'm out of practice!

[email protected]
Quote:
i like ur message continue sending more and u will be blessed.

Yeah, I also lack the necessary juju to really get the lads upset. I typically receive only two or three replies to my inspirational messages.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they're too busy replying to Satanic Siam Very Happy
Don't forget to send them a nice christmas card!

Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOU DIE ACCIDENTALLY ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBER WILL MOAN OVER YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD. MAY DANGER BEFALL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. YOUR FATHER. YOU FOOL AN IDIOT LIKE YOU. YOU WILL DIE FIRST. COMMON HOUSE BOY. YOUR ARE STUPID IDIOT. YOU AND PAPA WILL DIE IN SATAN NAME. GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER AT MMBIDI JUNTION. BASTARD FOOL. COME SO I WILL TEACH YOU JOB FOOL. 234-802-220-6004. YOU ARE COMPLETE ASHOLE FOOL. FOREVER YOU WILL GO CRAZY MAD AND DIE IN DEVILS NAME. DIE DIE DIE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE BY FIRE. WHEN YOU SLEEP YOU WILL DIE. WHEN YOU WAKE YOU WILL DIE. WHEN YOU EAT YOU WILL DIE. WHEN WATER TOURCH YOU YOU WILL DIE. WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE YOU WILL DIE. I COMMAND YOU NOW TO PACK EVERYTHING YOU INTEND FOR ME INSIDE YOUR MOUTH AND SWALLOW IT BY FIRE FIRE AND DIEEEE DIEEEE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW STRIKING YOU DOWN AND YOU WILL NEVER GET UP AGAIN IN LIFE. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE. AMEN AND AMEN.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't really a mass insult, but I thought that this would be the best place to put it. I think my lad is irritated at me for getting his bank accounts shut down (the red was in the original):

Quote:
EWU PASS YOURSELF.JUS GO TO THE RIVER NOW AND HANG ORPREPARE TO BE HACKED TO DEATH FOR INSULTS N CAUSES DARE DEVIL CULTIST. MAKE WE BATH U WITHWITH ACIDS SET U ABLAZE WIT TYRES AND GASOLINE.D DAY OF JOLLI GO KUM WEN DEM BSTARDZ LIK U GO DRINK UR OWN BLOOD.I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU.OK.COME MAKE WE MEET ANY TIME RUGGED SO CALLED GUY.TAKE LEG TO ROAD TO OKOMAIKO TO TIPPER GARAGE ALONG BADAGARY EXPREES WAY AND ASK ANYONEFOR TIKU. YOU ARE TO STUPID TO POLLISH MY CARS MAYBE YOU BE CAN GATEBOI FOR MY FAMILY COMPOUND (NO 21 OLAREWAJU STREET). PITY U IMBACIL BUT MR DEATH DON CALL UR NAME ALREDDY..AAYEI AXE MEN!

TK

7SEVEN 7

I TELL U THIS TRULY THAT U WILL NEVER BREAK FREE FROM HOOKS ROOTS OR ANY SPIRITUAL BONDAGE BECAUSE U ARE A CAUSED MAN WHO LACK ANY FAITH AS OF THIS MOMENT. I AM AN AGENT OF SATAN AND FEAR U NOT. GOD HAS FORSAKEN U AS UR PARENTS HAVE. U AR NOTHING. U AR DIRT. U WILL DIE WHEN U WALK IN THE RAIN. THE BLACK HATRED BLOOD OF SATAN MY LORD WILL COVER UR EYES TILL U AR BLIND TO ALL THAT IS ON THIS EART AND U SHALL THEN GO TO THE RIVER AN PASS URSELF. HANG UR SELF NOW BEFORE THE RAINS COME. U MAY CALL me TO BEG FORGIVNESS 2348155003706

AGENT OF SATAN

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Awesome! I love angry mugus. herein, more of the same.

Script: sent to around 700 lads

Quote:

Replies from the lads:

daniel [email protected]
subject Re: idiot Re: Ochu nwa okuku nwe ada
Quote:
Mumu I am not a Yoruba I will be in Nigeria next week the fucking number you gave me is not going through why are you scared to disclose your number fool, I am nwa amuru na ala Nnewi Anambra State.

Your will remain poor until your last day.

from Mark Mayor [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
subject Re: idiot Re: Ochu nwa okuku nwe ada
Quote:
mumu i dey make money pass you na make u dey verx you are even online
idiot you will die in looking at that laptop iyamiosurobga ilokokidi
mis ele inna afi mirobina kufayouku die idiot watch our back cos am
coming after yo

Quote:
see mumu oooooooooo i no blaim you send me ur account number let me
send you some money you no say my baba strong pass you idiot fowl
blood na you want take kill person se you no level go and kill human
being to do a secrify mumu how you wan take money with fowl blood na
human being we dey kill idiot go and do blood money

[email protected]
subject:Back to sender i reject it, In Jesus Name,

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND HUG A TRANSFORMER AND DIE!

[email protected]
Quote:

DES YEAR BFOR XMAS YU GO TASTE PANTI I SWEAR NA YU GO KILL UR SEF TRU GUYMAN YET YOU NO GO EVER CONFIRM BETTER MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK SAY U GET POWER? YOU ARE A BIG DUMB ASS

Quote:
ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE,IF YOU ARE SURE THAT YOU CAN KILL ,WHY DON'T YOU SEND ME YOUR PICTURE THEN I WILL SEND YOU MY SO THAT WE GO TEST JUJU AND SEE WHO IS THE PIONEERS of it's all.

Quote:

I THINK THIS WILL BE THE LAST WARNING AM GIVEN YOU TO BACK OFF UNLESS YOU WILL DIE A SHAMEFUL DEATH.I WILL NEVER CAUSE YOU BUT I KNOW THAT NATURE WILL TAKE IT'S OWN PLACE.
SHALOM.

[email protected]
subject FAKE SATAN.
Quote:
SATAN DON'T GIVE YOUR SELF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!YOU ARE SO IMPERVIOUS AND STUPID LIKE SATAN YOUR FATHER!IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU A FOOL?IF YES WRITE BACK!

[email protected]
Quote:
A CURSED PERSON IS A CURSED PERSON,USELESS NIGERIAN,I AM NOT A NIGERIAN I AM GHANIAN AND WILL VISIT KUMASI FOR YOU THIS WEEK,YOU WILL DIE A SUDDEN DEATH AS YOUR PEEPS DID DIE SOME FEW YEARS AGO

[email protected]
subject NOW I HAVE COME FOR YOU TONIGHT MOST BE A SPIRITURE WAR IN YOUR LIFE
Quote:
WHAT EVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY. IS ONLY A DEAD ONE SLEEP LONG IN GRAVE AND NEVER SEE SUN ANYMORE.AS YOU LIVE DONT THINK YOU ARE A HUMANBEAL AGAIN BECAUSE I HAVE MADE YOU TO MY TEST.JUST WATCH OUT AND SEE YOU ARE JUST BEATING ARROUND THE BUSH.TRY ME THIS TIME AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT EVERYBODY NEVER THE SAME.
+++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++
Vous allez mourir comme un rat sous la table. AM SO SO DÉSOLÉ POUR QUI VOTRE MORT OURS parce que je t'ai COUCED PAS POUR VOIR CETTE où les autres ne +++++++++++++++ XMAS

PRENEZ ADVANTGA et de vous faire une tombe pour LIED BAS. CETTE NUIT je vais vous montrer un petit exemple AS aller au lit. Immédiatement la première VOUS DORMEZ VOUS AUREZ UN RÊVE MINIUT et vous vous trouvez dans une Houl DEEP.

Deuxièmement, vous verrez beaucoup de CADAVRE CHAQUE PARTIE ARROUND vous et vous CHOISISSEZ VOTRE POSITION +++++++++++++++++++++++++

MON Couse à vous maintenant ++++++++++++++++++

TONIGHT I WILL SHOW YOU LITTLE EXAMPLE IN DREAM JUST WATCH AND SEE.LET CHALANGE .AS YOU SLEEP GET YOURSELF COVERRED WITH RED RAM+++++
what the FUCK?

[email protected]
Quote:
You lack home training it's not your fault but your mom's.

Quote:
NOW I KNOW YOU ARE AN IBO FOOL GO BACK TO SPEAR PARTS THAT IS YOUR LINE OK, WE WILL MEET IN THE NIGHT, FUKING BASTARD, I WOUNDER WHO WRITES THIS EMAIL FOR YOU.

[email protected]
subject Re: idiot
Quote:
Guy man way de course another guy what awaits you? answer you no go ever see one dollar

Quote:
Indeed satan animal you no get work fooling at your age

[email protected]
subject Re: Damned u forever Little Devil Shit
Quote:
Wht d fuck is wrong with this universal huh??? who made u a judge over me,tell me man??? this is ma way of making ma dough

Can u spell d names of Seven Deadly words and SEVEN Deadly Spirit??? You call your self a Chief of Devil and your HAPPY???? What grave yard u called Cus i know all they Chief Spirit and i do Conjure them,
Whatsoever Man, i don't care about all this shit because unto Ephphatha i free myself from your cursess and every other cursess and cast it back upon you.

[email protected]

Quote:
Abraham,
The worst of it all is that you do not know God and you are placing a curse and i now assure you that it is authomatically back to sender as its already confirmed that you can not see the end of xmas.
Just mark my word, something disastrous is on the way for you before your death on or before xmas , just mark my word as this has already been confirmed.
Absolutely no one confronts me and go free, you have been manipulated already as you are only waiting for the appointed time and its mostly to be by accident, you must soon join your ancesstors.

Because you have cursed me without pity and by the emblem and seal of every curses i cast on you forever.

For the Jugdement belong to him who is above us and him is God and only him can curse or bless me and nobody else

Quote:
MAN STOP ALL THIS BULL SHIT

Quote:
IDIOT OF THE HIGHEST ODER, YOUR D LOOSER *DELETED*;;; COME AND SUCK MY ASS AND AFTER THAT I GO HAMER UR ASS HOMO STLY

Quote:
ur ass gonna be sweet let me fuck u and give u Money, Poor boi like u

Quote:
BOY I NO BE YORUBA, I BE IGBO GUY, NWA AFFOR IGBO KA MU NWA BU, ABU MU NWA AFOR IGBO OKWA I NA ANU IFE MU NWA NA EKWU???

Quote:
OK CHINEKE GOZIE GI NWA NNE
I NO NO SAY U BE IGBO SELF I THINK SAY NA THIS OFE MMANU GUYZ CUZ THEY USED TO YAB ME WITH THEY HATRED MAIL CURSIN IGBO PEOPLE AS U DO NOW

SO I THINK WE MISUNDERSTAND OUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA YASH AND YOUR MAMA TOTO................YOU SON OF A DOG.....LOL

Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER SEE NEXT YEAR.......................DEAD GOAT............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER
YOU WILL DIE WHERE YOU SITING
TRUST ME, I LIVE IN INDIA FOR 25 YRS
LET US BET

[email protected]
Quote:
subject Etopian monkey like you

Everything written inside this mail is for both you and your entire
family, amen.

Quote:
subject IF YOU CONFIRM THE TRUTH OF WHAT I TOLD YOU, THEN YOU LET ME KNOW
MAD MAN LIKE YOU.

Quote:
IF YOU CONFIRM THE TRUTH OF WHAT I TOLD YOU, THEN YOU LET ME KNOW. PLEASE KEEP IT VERY SECRET.

Quote:
LOOK LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH. ETOPIAN MONKEY PREGNANTED YOUR MOTHER
AND THEY GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, IF YOU DOUBT ME JUST ASK YOUR MAMA VERY
WELL, YOU WILL SURELY FIND OUT THE REAL TRUTH ON HOW SHE GAVE BIRTH TO
YOU FOOLISH ETOPIAN MONKEY. SHAME ON YOU BASTERD.

[email protected]
Quote:
hiv/aids will kill you and your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
Better Mungo... Note that you can hide behind the screen there and you cannot hide from the Great Lucifer I already unveil your Identity and i will get to you before you knew it.

THE ANIMAL CALLED VULTURE HIMSELF

Quote:
Ahaaahahaha See as laugh wan comot my boxers for road side for opeke to look at my kokoro. Omo i just gbadu this Yabiz and I can see clearly that the little boy over there is drowning with my words... Let carry Mugu... The funniest thing be say all the course wey you dey write na opposite side and that simply means NAWE FUTHI That is Zulu Language. If you know the meaning EISH... Little Boi quit now and pay your homage to your boss.

Quote:
Ahaaahahaha See as laugh wan comot my boxers for road side for opeke to look at my kokoro. Omo i just gbadu this Yabiz and I can see clearly that the little boy over there is drowning with my words... Let carry Mugu... The funniest thing be say all the course wey you dey write na opposite side and that simply means NAWE FUTHI That is Zulu Language. If you know the meaning EISH... Little Boi quit now and pay your homage to your boss.

Quote:
Little boi... I see you are tapping from your master's words now. Not
too bad... Your skull will be my cup and your skin for my shoe pretty
soon.

The animal called vulture himself

[email protected]
Quote:
Tufia kwa gi....back to sender, gi na ezi n,ulo gi ga nwu nizu a..onye
nwuru anwu na ga ije di ka gi.....ibu Aids nagari ka uwa nile ha..
enyere m gi mkpuru ubochi ato ka inwuo bido taa.. monkey wey no go
school foollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,
amadi oha, njaba, ekili, duruanyi m, ga ekuru gi
njaba nkwo tagbu kwe gi ozu.

fuck ur generationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
child of satan.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu I don’t have time for you but believe me you will die poor you are one of my enemies I don’t pray death for my enemies, you will suffer until you die you are cursed.

[email protected]
reply-to [email protected]

Quote:
see mumu oooooooooo i no blaim you send me ur account number let me
send you some money you no say my baba strong pass you idiot fowl
blood na you want take kill person se you no level go and kill human
being to do a secrify mumu how you wan take money with fowl blood na
human being we dey kill idiot go and do blood money

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CRAZ ? You no be theif ur self , God Bless u

[email protected]
Quote:
I FEAR NO SATAN WHEN I HAVE GOD. LIKE SATAN YOU WILL SEE HELL HERE ON EARTH AND YOUR HELL STARTS NOW.YOU CANNOT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH HOW THEN DO YOU EXPECT TO MAKE MONEY?POVERTY WILL KILL YOU AND AS I HAVE CURSED YOU,SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME.AMEN!

[email protected]
Quote:
burukutty sex na him you be i go suck your blood watch it

[email protected]
Quote:
spend your time in sending better mails than writing rubbish

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU ARE SATAN THEN U SHOULD BE IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS A FOOL,A FOOL IS ANY ONE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU,SO GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES,MY REGARDS TO SATAN WHEN YOU MEET HIM AGAIN

IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN TO SENDER AND GO WITH ALL MY PAINS AND PROBLEMS IN THE NAME OF JESUS....FIRE...FIRE....FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE YOU EVER SEE RUCIPHA HIMSELF? THAT'S ME

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Agent of Satan stuff continues to amuse. Well, me anyway.

@Deacon Blues … [email protected] stole my script, damnit
@Gimli…looks like you’ve received 2 of my greetings. Are you the one telling me to go hug a transformer? Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Sinners will never go unpunished.
All these will surely return back to you a hundred folds. There is no going back and you cannot escape it. Every evil arrows fired against me shall not prosper in Jesus name, Amen. Back to sender.

But mind you. God will not seek thy race, nor will He ask thy birth. Alone He will demand of thee, what has thou done on earth? Get behind me you Satan & Devil. Sinners will never go unpunished.

[email protected]
Quote:
AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF THE ONLY SON OF GOD CALLED JESUS CHRIST.TO TELL U SINCE U OPEN UR MOUTH AND SAID THA SATAN IS UR LORD WATCH OUT AND SEE HOW U ARE GOING TO DIE B4 1ST OF XMAS OK.LETS SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETTWEE U SATAN AND ME JESUS I SERVE A LEAVING JESUS THE SON OF THE LEAVING GOD INCASE U NEED MY NUMBER +447014241309

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MESSAGE IS FOR YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY
GOD IS COMING TO KILL YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY REMEMBER'S

[email protected]
Quote:
.IT IS WRITTEN, LETS THE DEATH BURIES THE DEATH
MY ENEMY LISTEN TO THIS,

God will continue to punish you and all your generations,
Is your mother toto that is full of blood and not water
As you say you die, before the end of this year, you are already
pronounce a death man
This is why i said in my subject , let the death buries the death,
you want death and death is your portion wherever you go, do you know
where you are? , not before the end of this year your days are
numbered, from today, take note of this, you will say i told you.

There is power in tongue, what you wish others have it pronounce
with your mouth, God give it to you in Jesus Name_ Amen

I know an illiterate like you , do not have home training because you
are a bastard,
And besides people who do not have mother , ,curse other peoples
mothers, like you do, i know you do not have a mother and if you
do,You dont have a single respect for her , that is why you can open
you dirty mouth to curse mothers.

By their fruit we shall know them, you called some one okoko,, do you
know the meaning of okoko, that is you yourself, stagnant illiterate
like you, go and serve your Spare part master as slave and wait for
settlement, the d.day before you can talk as a man Idiot, you are a
mad man very very stupid and foolish, will you force someone to do
business with you, are you insane, although, i know you will not have
the capacity to read my mail because you are a doom and skeletal rod
with Syn toms of madness in you, you have only two things right away
coming your way,, you do not know me, i live in India for 25 years, i
will prove to you, who i am , you will never come out of India alive,
bet me,i know where you live, dont doubt me, you are going into
madness before finally go down to the pit and have rest in the world
beyond as a devil you think you are , then next generation, you
will not Assault any one anymore,, is that clear by you?

Them wash out.

[email protected]
Quote:
some guy man like you are fool that is why u are poor for life. death
in 7 days back to sender.

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED*,POOOR MAN LIKE U‏

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU AND BYE GO AND KILL YOU LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
You Can see what i mean that you are an old goat see where you are living okokomiko and girl go find you come there indeed old hand now I no you no get level ewu

[email protected]
Quote:
guy i hv respected u so much,mind ur language

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL AND COMPLET FOOL.I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE MAD. SO HERE IT AND HERE IT WELL.

YOU ARE A FOOL OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
If u na AYE fall out make we meet. Obote like u. U dey talk to F1 Lord e be like say u won die soon. Dont joke with d AXE or u DIE!!!

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender ok, bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOOD THIINGS OF LIFE. YOU WILL REMAIN JOBLESS AS YOU ARE.. ANIMAL LIKE YOU... I USE THE OGUN OF BENINCITY TO CURSE YOU FOREVER JUST MARK THIS DAY BUSTARD..... ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD YOU COME HOME WITH YOUR BEAR FOOT...YOU WILL SUFFER TILL YOU DIE TILL YOU DIE LIKE RAT.....SHAME ON YOU..YOU WILL DIE B4 YOUR MOTHER AND UR FATHER...

[email protected]
Quote:
So u na egede man u de yarn like dis,u no no who be who guy,i never for one day insulted u bcs i am not like dat.u got my msge and begin to tell me all sorts of tins,bros eeh,see for life i no de fear any body bcs me na confirmed egede man,jew name Double 2.I am a confirmed Lordy,if u re in de game u no wat i min,i confirm ur yarns,na him mek i com de like de open up to u some how,i graduated in Ikenga High T. i belongs to lordi's forum at Jibowu,u no hw far,may be we may run tins if u like,

One lv,Aye axe men?aye mi bros.doodorima for u.

Double man.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are going to smell hell you nonentity fuck... your whole life full of fuck die today am the devil to kill your life.
remember you will die tonight die i command you subakishima die..... see you in hell.

from your killer,
the devil.

[email protected]
Quote:
as ur mama dn die so na 1 by 1
fool,mugu what is lion rank for bush?bastard like u,bush goat like u,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT...HONESTLY...I TOUT U VE BRAIN BUT I CAN NOW SEE THAT UR BRAIN IS EMPTY...I DO NOT KNOW YOU, I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE ABUSING ME.....I M VERY SURE YOU DONT HAVE PARENT OR UR PARENT DID NOT TRAIN YOU WELL BECAUSE IF THEY DO, YOU WONT HAVE THE TENACITY TO ABUSE OTHER PEOPLES PARENT...I M ASSURING YOU, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS....FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U SEE XMAS NO THAT AM NO WHAT I SAID I AM? LES SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish you that in all your fucking life

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to u... we don't know each other before then why are u insulting me?????

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN TO SENDER.....ALL UR CURSES ARE UPON YOUR WORTHLESS FAMILY....ASK YOUR MOM TO SUCK YOUR COCK....BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool, and you are your family will die for noting

DEATH IS ON THE WAY TO HOUSE AND YOU WILL DIE WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD ALMIGHTY WILL NEVER HEAR YOUR CRY AND YOU WILL REMAIN THE DEVIL INSTRUMENT TILL EVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
lazy man( come and see my 2010 spider)

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA NA PLASTIC PRIKE HIM GET AND THAT IS WHY HIM AND UR MAMA BORN U WAY U BE PLASTIC ROBBER BOY. E BE LIKE SAY U WAY MAKE OGUN KILL U ABI AND IF I FIT CATCH YOU MAMA I WILL FUCK HER MAKE SHE BEG FOR MERCY..UR SISTER WAY GET AIDS NO TELL U SAY NA ME CARRY HER GO ABROAD WHERE SHE GO FUCK MY LAST BORN DOG FOR UK AND SHE COME GET AIDS AND NOW I KNOW SAY SHE GO DONE PAST THE AIDS TO ALL UR FAMILY.I WILL ADVISE U MAKE U GET MARRIED TO ANY ONE BECAUSE SOON U GO DIE AND E NO GO GOOD MAKE U FUCK PERSON PIKEN AND GIVE AM AIDS.....FUCK U AND MAKE U GO DIE...ASSHOLE..

[email protected]
Quote:
y are insulting me? call me 08079264241

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL N*%@! GO AND LEARN BEFORE COMING TO WAR BECAUSE UR TIME IS OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
i no you i we kill you ok you dont no me your mother and your mugu father will die go and fuck your mother and your sister and your father i we look for you and kill you all your family dont jock with me becuase OF your life mugu send me that your money so i we yous the money and fuck your mother your sister your father and your family,

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i need to hear from you mugu,

MY NAME IS BE NO NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY SENDING ME THIS CAN OF MESSAGE
becausse i am serving thy living all this message that you are sending to me i return it back to sender with holly ghost fire in thy mighty name of jesus bible say tourch not my anoiting and do my prophet no am wait you will receive the result of all those message you are sending to me in jesus name amen

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A GENERATIONAL CAUSE! MAY THUNDER STRIKE YOUR GENERATION UP TO SEVENTH LINAGE. YOU ARE AN EGYPTIAN. MAY THE 7TH VERSE OF THE 7TH CHAPTER OF THE SEVENTH BOOK OF MOSES STRIKE YOUR 7TH GENERATION.

NO MAN, NO WOMAN, NO SPIRIT, NO DAEMON CAN REVERSE THIS CAUSE MADE IN THE 7TH HOUR OF TODAY TO THE OWNER OF THIS EMAIL ADDRESS fcmb.

[email protected]
Quote:
Attention;
your are a fool my dear,is only a fool that in poverty.

[email protected]
Quote:
do u know who u are talking to, is igbo man like u?

[email protected]
Quote:
INSTEAD WEY OWU GO KILL U MAKE U GO YOUR VILLAGE GO HUG TRANSFORMER SO DEM GO FIT BURY U.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER,MOTHER BRODAS AND SISTERS WILL DIE AND WILL GO TO HELL FIRE OK.MY GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLE AND ALL YOUR DIRTY AND EVIL DOINGS WILL BE EXPOSED VERY VERY SOON.COMMON CRIMINAL.LIKE YOU.BACK TO SENDER IS MY ONLY WATCH WORD TO YOU,ANIMAL IN HUMAN STYLE.
BYE
YOU ARE CAUSED LIKE A SERPENT.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE BIG MUMU OF 419 NA U BE Mr. Tope Lawani Executive Director First City Monument Bank
NA FOR GMAIL U GET U BANK LOL

U & FAIMLY GO DIE AS AGENT OF SATAN IF U COME TO GOD
CALL ME TO BEG FORGIVNESS 2347025351166 OR FAIMLY GO DIE AND U GO BEG FOR FOOD
AGENT OF GOD

[email protected]
Quote:
AMATUER

AMATUER
AMATUER

PLEASE YOU NEED AN ENGLISH TEACHER TO BRUSH YOU IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE,

FOOL JOBLESS GUY, WELL I DONT HAVE TIME FOR AMATUERS

JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] 41.138.190.97/Lagos
Quote:
DEAR MR.TOPE LAWANI,

WHY DO YOU CHOSE TO SWEAR FOR ME, GOD FORBIDE BAD THING,I MUST JUMP AND PASS ALL BREAK FREE FROM HOOKS, ROOTS OR ANY FICICAL AND SPIRITUAL BONDAGE IN MY LIFE.

LOOK I AM YOUR FELLOW NIGERIA AND I AM NOT INTENTIONALLY WANT TO HARM YOU FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

REARTHER I AM LOOKING FOR OYIBO PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CONTRIBUTED IN MY BAD CONDITION TODAY,IF I TELL YOU THE STORY OF MY LIFE YOU WILL BE VERRY SORRY FOR ME AND HAVE MERCY ON ME.

I SPENT ALL I HAVE TO TRAVEL TO ABROAD EVEN SOLED MY PROPERTIES AND AT THE END OF IT ALL I WAS DEPORTED BACK WITHOUT ANY REASON.

THERE FOR I AM LOOKING FOR ANY MEANS TO REGAIN MY LIFE BECUSE I AM IN A GREAT PAIN RIGHT NOW AND YOU KNOW THE SITUATION OF THING IN THE COUNTRY THOSE WITH QUALIFICATIONS DOES NOT HAVE JOB, HOW MUCH MORE THE PEOPLE IN THE BUSINESS. { LIVING BY STRUGGLING }.

THOUGH I AM READY FOR ANY KIND OF BUSINESS JUST TO SUSTAIN LIFE OF WHICH I KNOW THAT YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH YOUR PERSONALITY FORGETING THAT WERE PLAYING GAMES,WE STILL HAVE A CONCIENCE TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHEN IT IS THE TIME.

BUT NEVER TOO LATE YOU CAN STILL CHANGE MY SITUATION AND I WILL NEVER NEVER GO BACK TO MY VOMITH IF YOU WANT MY LIFE TO BE SAFE AND YOU CAN LENDER A HELP TO ME IN ANY MEANS YOU CAN EVEN BY ADVISE NOT BY SWEAR BECAUSE IT CAN'T HELP,

THANKS.

[email protected]
Quote:
See you falling from a sky scraper. Proverb 9:4 You are a fool. Wait till I beg you bastard. you are a fucking fool, did you think that am not awear of death? That I will die one day? you fool, go and look for those who afraid of death, and tell them this stupid stories of your death, maybe they will be afraid but not me, when the our comes to you, you will refuse to follow the train. God punish your entire family, death is a very sweet thing, and am waiting for it anytime, you are a fool that treathen people with death, its a this that must happen in every man' life. Dog pikin. Your mama na ashawo. The devil you serve will soon take your life, and you will both burn to ashes in hell. Bastard pikin.

[email protected]
Quote:
u re notin but a lazy man,u re nt even enlightened shame unto u idiot of no comparizim

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck yoiur sister

[email protected]
Quote:
NA POVERTY GO KILL U AND YOUR FATHER,I DEY TRACE U,I GO SOON COLLIDE YOU.E NOR GO TAY

[email protected]
Quote:
u bi my broda, i no get time 4 war, concentrate on ur problems and solve them, no dey waste ur time

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you have relations but you must be a bastard probabl your father may be mad man,you should confirm from your mather who is your father.

Lisa OBrein [email protected]
Quote:
May God bless you as you wish yourself all this, Because is what you wish yourself God will do for you since you no longer have what to do rather coursing your fellow brother who has not done anything wrong to you. Note you don't know me I also have not meet with you and why all this, but in any case I thank you and God bless you.

[email protected]
Quote:
MORE 2 EMAIL FROM YOU CONSIDER YOUR SELF DIED OKAY KEEP ON AND DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
IN JESUS NAME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONG MUST CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD AMEN; REMEMBER THAT I DONT NO YOU BEFORE AND I DONT DO YOU ANY THING GOD IS WITH ME YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING

GO AND LEN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DONT EVEN GO TO SCHOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
CORRECT YOUR ENGLISH IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND TO YOU. YOU ARE PATHETIC,COME KISS MY FAT ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK T SENDER ,NEVER WRITE THIS BOX AGAIN OR I BLOCK YOUR BOX

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN IDIOT, THIS THE REASON WHY YOU CAN NEVER BREAK THROUGH FROM, STILL BELIEVING EVIL THINGS.
MY NAME IS DEMBA DEMBA. I LIVE IN AN ISLAND WHERE THERE IS NO LOVE AND NO TRUST; YOU MUST APPOLOGIES FOR KNOWING ME OR ELSE

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WITH YOUR WORD. YOU ARE POWERLESS AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO. I AM READY TO CHOP YOU PEOPLE MORE.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender,stop sending me this format ok,fool like u

[email protected]
Quote:
what format be this ?

[email protected]
Quote:
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LIFE READ OKAY DIED MAN
NA POOVERTY THJEY WORRY U I KNOW YOU ARE DIED NOW I SWEAR WAIT FOR ME ANYTIME. BYE TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLLY GHOST FIRE BACK TO SENDER
I AM COVERED WITH BLOOD OF JESUS YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING
GO TO SCHOOL GO AND LEN HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. WE ARE LIVING IN ABUNDANCE , SO YOU WILL DIE, NOT MY FAMILY. BACK TO SENDER WITH YOUR WORD FOREVER AND EVER

[email protected]
Quote:
omo you got time oooo..... i dont even use this email no more due to my upliftment by God ...and you still dey write me ...loool continue dey cause make i dey make my money dey go jooor

[email protected]
Quote:
De Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, my friend am sorry to tell you this you have killed yourself already, from your mail am sorry, i wish i could help , but i can't. tell God exactly what happend.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a living goat now i see you are very idol you no get any work at all

[email protected]
Quote:
you father goat like you

[email protected]
Quote:
My friend woult you go away from me before i will send to you tunder to fire you and every one by you

did you know whom i am?

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender. May 2012 not be your portion.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID MAN LIKE YOU LOOK U CAN NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN LIFE YOU WILL BE POOR UNTILL YOU DIE IDOIT.OTO NNE NA NNAGI, OKOKO LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
From now till This X-max,someone will die in ur family.

[email protected]
Quote:
i can see you no like your mother i will fuck your mother to hell and you must be there life watching me fucking her full

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK 2SENDER IN THRILIONS FOLDS NOW AND 4RVA MORE AMEN...............KPAM

[email protected]
Quote:
BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE MORE 4 DAYS TO DIE WITH ACCIDENT THIS IS WHAT I PRAY AND CONCLUDE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON DEY CRAZE....BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU, MUTHER FUCKER.......

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WATIN DEY WORRY U? UR FATHER NO GET SENSE NETHER U? SEE YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER WE DIE OF POVERTY SHAMELESS ANIMAL LIKE YOU <<<<<<<<<<<EWU>>>>>>>>>>>> SON OF A THOUSAND FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNgrey man by the reading of this message bad luck will be ur own just take it as ur own dont give it to any body and anything u wish to me come to u back by the power of Jah i command you now never to come back to this Nigeria if u are in abroad.

By Me

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND ALL YOUR GENERATION DIE ACCIDENTALLY DEATH THIS YEAR AND ALL YOU SAID WILL SURELY GO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAILY AND ALL YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WE DIE BEFORE THE RAIN COME GO AND HANG
YOURSELF BEFORE THE RAIN CARRY YOU AND YOUR FAMILES BECAUSE AKAKAKA,
IS COMING FOR YOU WITH DEATH.

[email protected] to me
Quote:
DERAEST YOU WILL BE POOR IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER ALSO WITH YOUR FAMILY. BUT I REJECT YOUR DEATH WISH UPON MY LIFE RATHER THAN YOUR FAMILY WILL DEMOLISH AS HAIL AS FOREVER.

ONYE ARA DIKAGHI AKPU OHU NNEGHI BOMBERSTIC ANIMAL LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FORCING GUY LIKE YOU AFTER ALL HAW MUCH HAVE YOU MAKE IN THIS GUY MAN WORK? IDIOT WITH OUT NO SENSE I MUST LEAVE LONG IN MY LIFE YOU WILL SEE IT AND I MUST CONTACT YOU BACK AGAIN AS SOON AS 1 JENUARY 2012 WILL ARRIVE THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT JESUS CHRIST IS GREATER THAN THAT YOUR FOCKING IDOL YOU ARE WORSHIPING IDIOT WITH OUT NO CONTROL

[email protected]
Quote:
I DEY WAIT FOR YOUR ACTION... IT SHALL COME TO PASS THAT ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE BOTH YOU....I AM WAITING FOR YOU AND I WILL TELL YOU WHERE I COME FROM ORIGINAL IGBO MAN IMO STATE OWREEI

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU MOTHER OR YOU FATHER MAIL

[email protected]
Quote:
DEATH HAS REACH OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, SINCE YOU DON'T WANT PEACE AND HAPPY FOR YOUR FELLOW BROTHER YOU SHALL NEVER EXPERIENCE PEACE, SORROW AWAIT YOU NOW AND FORVER...

GO TO THE WORLD OF MADNESS NOW, HERE IS A BIG CRY IN YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU CHOSE NOT TO BE HAPPY.

YOU HAVE BROUGHT CRY AND SADNESS TO YOUR FAMILY AND TO YOUR GENERATION SO SHALL IT BE. BAD LUCK IN ALL YOUR WAYS.

GOOD PUNISH YOU WELL WELL, IT'S NECESSARY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT I SALVE IN NAME IT WILL COME BACK TO YOUR LIFE IN CHI NAME AMEN DIE WILL BE YOUR PORTION IN JANUARY 1ST AND IT'S SHALL COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE TIME I BELIEVE IN WHOM I SALVE SEE BLOOD IS WAITING YOU IN YOUR WAY OKAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
LOOK AT YOU? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WISE 4 WERE.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORLD.BUT REMEMBER WHEN YOU POINT ONE OF YOUR FINGER TO SOME ONE THE? OTHER FOUR FINGERS WILL BE POINTING ON YOU.

I PROMISE YOU IN THIS WORD? YOU WILL NEVER DIE UNTIL THE END OF THIS WORD?

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE OR READY FOSTRATED THAT IS WHY BUSH MAN?

YOU WILL NOT SEE BETTER UNTIL THE END OF YOUR LIFE? BUN TO AIRSHIPS YOU FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender in God i trust no weapon form aginst me shall ever prosper

[email protected]
Quote:
YORUBA MUGU!!! GO LEARN BEFORE YOU WRITE ME AGAIN.....DROP-OUT

[email protected]
Quote:
do you know you are foolish?what kind of a mother give birth to your kind of fool,is HSBC your fathers name?
FUCK YOU!!!!!!

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS WRITING THAT YOU WILL DIE IN MOTOR ACCIDENT THIS EXMAS MARK MY WORD IF IT IS NOT HAPPEN U WILL NO THAT I AM NOT FROM ANAM ?ACCIDENT IS WAITING FOR U ,BUT I MUST TELL U REMENBER TO WRITE YOUR WILL BECOUSE VOLTURE WILL EAT U ON THE ROADY BY DECEMBER 29 AND THAT DAY YOU HAVE AN OCATION TO ATTEND

[email protected] 41.71.136.136/ Nigeria
Quote:
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A NITWIT LIKE YOU..!!YOU ARE A NITWIT AND A DISGRACE TO NITWITS..THIS TIME WEE U D USE WRITE ALL THIS ..,YOU USE IT TO GET SOMETHING DOING...YOU CASTRATED BINGO WITH NO BALLS..,,INFACT YOU ARE A SCUM-BAG..! YOU ARE A SECONDER..!!!USELESS ..,HOPELESS PUNK ASS IDIOT....!! WEEK DICK HEAD...!!

[email protected] +233542674073
[email protected]
Quote:
Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. I serve a living God, if you are satan or agent or whatever you call yourself i care not for no weapon fashioned again me , my life and future will stand , neither shall it function.Satan agent, you no reach you too small , go rest

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY FOOL,ARE WISH YOU KNOW US WE ARE TOO BIG FOR YOUR EXPECTATION..HIS GRACE FOR US ARE MORE THAN THAT OF YOU AND YOU POOR FAMILY,IF YOU MOST KNOW I HAVE MADE 36,000000 NAIRA WITH THIS FOR-MART..YOU CAN HANG YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
you the craze go fuck ur mama and die

[email protected]
Quote:
I HAVE DO FASTING AND PRAYER FOR YOU, YOU MUST DIE BEFORE ME, YOU ARE A GUY MAN LIKE ME AND YOUR CAUSEN ME.REMEMBER THAT ANYTHING YOU TOLD ME WILL GO BACK TO YOU.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
YoU ARE DEAD ALREADY,WHAT HAPPENED TO EZEEGO WILL HAPPEN O YOU,GO AND ASK WHO I AM.I AM THE MAN THAT SENT EZE-EGO IN HIS EARLY GRAVE AFTER EATING MY MONEY,I TOOK KOLA NUTS TO ALUSI OKIJA AND TODAY HE IS A STORY.

USELESS GUY MAN LIKE YOU,USING GMAIL FOR HSBC BANK ADDRESS,I DIDNT DO YOU ANYTHING,JUST SENT EMAIL TO YOU THAT YOU WILL IGNORE,YOU STARTED INSULTING YOUR FATHER,NOW YOU HAVE INCURRED THE WRATH OF THE gods AND YOU WILL DIE FOR IT

FROM MY ONWUGBUOGI( DEATH KILL YOU)

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. man are you a foolish man? i wish you every bad things you wish people. back to sender in Jesus name Amen. You are finish.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U'RE NOT LEARNED. HOW CAN U JUST WRITE SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW AND START VOMMITING RUBBISH? GOD KNOWS I HAVE NOT INSULTED YOU NOR DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO. JUST A FAST REMINDER INCASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT WHATEVER YOU WISH SOMEONE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET IN 100 FOLDS. SO BEAR IT IN MIND THAT IT IS YOU THAT DEATH AWAITS AND NOT ME. AGAIN, TO SHOW HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE, YOU CLAIM TO BE AN AGENT OF SATAN, MY BROTHER YOU ARE DONE. I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHERE ALL THESE THINGS ARE COMING FROM, I DO NOT KNOW IF ANYONE HAS CONTACTED YOU WITH MY EMAIL BOX OR SOMETHING. BUT ALL I CAN ASSURE YOU IS THAT FOR HEAPING ALL THIS INSULTS WITHOUT ME OFFENDING YOU OR INSULTING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, WHAT YOU WISH FOR SOMEONE ELSE IS DEFINITELY WHAT YOU WILL GET.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT>GOAT< BIG GOAT
SINCE U ARE AN AGENT OF SATAN, U WILL DIE AND LOOSE LIKE YOUR FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
LAMENTATION 3 VRS 37.

MAY EARTH OPEN AND SWALLOW YOU UP IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME.

LET THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST DRY YOU UP AND LET THE HEAVENS AND EARTH MOVE FOR YOUR OBITUARY NOW BY THE AUTHORITY OF HIM THAT SIT AMONG THE HEAVENS.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
GET READY,YOU WILL DIE BEFOR ME MUST AMEN........................................ AS U SAY U SABI TALK, CARRY GO!

[email protected] 180.215.184.224/Delhi, India
Quote:
Walking dead man you are a ghost

A tuoro omara, o mara, a tuoro ofeke, o fenye ishi n'ohia. you have spent many years in the bush despite all those good people who tell you to stop living your evil life. Fool. I call grave yard spirits to reach you in your bed. Protect yourself with juju! your sleep is cursed and you shall die if you rest. your days shall be filled with evil because armed robbers shall find you. ehihie ka eji acho ewu oji. you are a mad man, you are a thief, ihe eji kwa ozu na adi gi mma mana asi gi nwuo ka akwa gi ga aju. nobody shall listen. Now i shall make juju to reach you. Can you hear the spirits calling you? you are a walking dead from now until you die because you are cursed, cursed, cursed. i have cut a fowl for you and now you are cursed forever.

go to hell mad man

Chief Satan

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just jobless

[email protected]
Quote:
my happyness is that you have made yourself an agent of satan,
and as you have caused yourself,
indeed you are cursed forever and no amount of deliverance can librate you. look at yourself, just a little power that i manifested on you has already made you a fugitive and vagabon,
you kept wangling from different emails and as you change from one email to another so is your everlasting sorrows is getting worse and worst. you may think you know what you are doing but you have already passed the boundry and you will never return. this is what i told you and keep telling you. am only sorry for your family that think they have sombody.
from agent of jesus.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun kill your mama and family

[email protected]
Quote:
you are the one to beg, as you know your cop will full up tomorrow.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen Mr agent of Satan i am agent of God and if God said yes no one can say no even your father satan so go to hell were you belong

[email protected]
Quote:
OGU WILL FIRE YOU AND YOUR MUM AND MAYBE WITH YOUR CHILD TOO OLEBURUKU WERENIA ONYE ALA GI IBU ISI ME BIRIGI

WAWA TOLOTOLO DAN BANZA KIAWAI

NWA ONYE IGBO ZUZURU PUAH HERE ONYE ALA

SEE IF YOU RERALY WANA KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Hey be careful okay I am telling you want I know about and too sure of because of that you asking me to go fuck me self what did you mean my that,

I do hope you are not taking me to be a scammer or something like that never you speak for something that you those not know of okay i wish we can see face to face for you to know whom is approaching you, please never you in your life speak against me again because I did not mean to hurt you okay I was doing something that can help your self and I my self too if want to know check or ask the more and you will get to know so stop that nonsense you try to,

Dot put curse on me I did not insult you so try for something that you those not know to be known if you want to okay if you did not okay just go away I will still find someone

Thank you for all you have done,

[email protected]
Quote:
MR AGENT OF SATAN,
GET BEHIND ME. RAIN HAS BEEN TOUCHING ME SINCE THAT DAY NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME. THAT MEANS YOU ARE THE ONE TO BE PERISHED WHENEVER RAIN TOUCH YOU. I HAVE LET YOU KNOW THAT THE POWER IN ME IS GREATER THAN THE POWER IN WHOM YOU ARE SERVING. SEE AS I FORWARDED BACK THIS YOUR MESSAGE TO YOU, THAT'S HOW I FORWARDED ALL THE COURSE YOU LAY ON ME TO YOU BACK. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND YOU LAY A COURSE ON ME. THAT MEAN THIS IS YOUR END TIME THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WANTED TO PUNISH YOU FOR NOT SERVING HIM.
LET US SEE, IF YOU DIDN'T DIE LIKE AN ANIMAL, I KNOW IF I'M NOT SERVING THE REAL GOD WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH. AS FAR AS YOU TIGHT UP YOUR HEART TO COURSE SOMEBODY WHO DID NOTHING TO YOU, I HAVE TIGHTENED UP MY OWN HEART TO PRAY EVERY DAY FOR YOU TO DIE.

THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 28 VS 7 SAID THAT THE LORD SHALL DESTROY MY ENEMIES THAT RISE UP AGAINST ME TO DEFEATED BEFORE ME. HE SAID THAT THEY SHALL COME AGAINST ME ONE WAY AND FLEE BEFORE ME SEVEN WAYS. YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME ONE WAY BY SENDING ME THIS KIND OF MESSAGE AND I PRAY TO GOD TO FIRE HIS ANGER TO YOU SEVEN WAYS. THAT'S MY COURSE TO YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE ANYMORE TILL TO PLEAD FOR TO FORGIVE YOU. I WANT YOU TO REPENT FROM TODAY AND FOLLOW MY GOD BY SEEKING FORGIVENESS FROM ME BUT IF YOU REFUSE TO DO THAT, YOUR LIFE IN THIS WORLD IS IN VAIN. MARK IT SOME WHERE, EVERY WORD I TOLD YOU MUST COME TO PASS. TAKE ALL THESE COURSES BECAUSE IS YOUR CROSS AND YOU MUST CARRY THEM ON YOUR NECK BECAUSE YOU LOOK FOR IT AND HAVE SEEN IT.
FROM AGENT OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

[email protected]
Quote:
all you said in your mail will retuned to you a thosand times you have to beg me for forgivness or it will start this month to happen in your life

fool like you

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC [email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAH, CAN U SEE THAT I AM LAUGHING AT YOU?
GOD IS GREATER THAN AGENT OF SATAN.

YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH NONE SPEAK WELL.

Mrs Farida Waziri.
Chairman EFCC Nigeria.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Satan is a powerless spirit so go to hell with your father satan with your beg i don't have any regard for you and your father satan or what ever you call him ok don't you read the bible and what happend in the cross of calvary????? go to hell

Hello!
My name is Abby and i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you.I am in search of a friend to share ideas with and more
things.
I will tell you more about myself in my next email and also send my pictures to you.
It will pleas me to know more about you as well.
Regards,
Abby.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AGENT OF SATAN! THAT MEANS YOU ARE ALSO CAUSED. ANYWAY, I WALKED IN THE RAIN TODAY BELIEVE ME I AM MUCH HEALTHIER THAN EVER. AS FOR DEATH, IT INEVITABLE YET YOU WILL DIE LONG BEFORE MY TIME. TODAY WILL BEAR THE WITNESS. EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID TO ME WILL SURLY COME UPON YOUR HEAD FROM THIS MOMENT. WATCH-OUT FOR IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
you an imbecile

[email protected]
Quote:
I won't curse you ok, because you're cursed already. Who has given me power to curse you...So, therefore I won't curse you, but all I must say to you is that let my God, who owns the universe curse you and deal with you....frustrate you..and make you desolate for you touch not the annoited and do His prophet no harm, and as you have decided to curse, when you has no power to do so, them let your curse follow you, your generation, parents and born and unborn children. From today henceforth, heavens, earth, stars, moon, heavenlies, sun, mountains, valleys, rivers, water, darkness, light, men, women, land, grass, annimal and all living creatures shall call you a cursed, hate you and spit you out with frustration and wickedness....I'll not say your days are numbered but may I say your grave is open already and shall swallow you up suddenly. As God lives and His Spirit is alive, it is well with me and my family and whatsoever I do shall I prosper in Jesus Mighty Name....Isa 40 vrs 8.

[email protected]
Quote:
fools... is this family being created for foolishness.. why cant you people be matured for once and go hug transformer... guyz, change and go hustle for money, instead of wasting time to dish me
am not in your country so stop wasting time with me... you can be friend of me instead of creating enmity that i am not interested in knowing about. I really dont think you exist so why do i need to stress myself over silly issues... fools go and hustle for money and stop hating an innocent small boy

foolish thinking... when will you stop hating and go look for money... please stop being foolish over nonsense. and even if my calling card is wasting, i wouldnt spend it on yo big fools. take care of yourself for me dude or you go hug transformer.

[email protected]
Quote:
imagine you can't even spell right. Silent is best answer for a good like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

YOUR WORDS IS GOOD AS FOOL/ STUPID,
YOU ARE STILL LEANING ON HOW TO WRITE
I HAVE PAY, I HAVE HOUSE WITH GOOD ENGLISH, BEFORE YOU MAKE IN GUY YOU HAVE TO BEG SOME ONE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO WRITE GOOD ENGLISH.

Mrs Farida Waziri.
Chairman EFCC Nigeria.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] IP Origin: 41.189.98.66 Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE BASTARD, YOU WILL BE NAKED AND DIE LIKE ADAM FOOL.

I AM NOW COMMANDING EVRY SPIRIT TO MAKE YOU AND ENTIRE GENERATION DIE BY FIRE.

YOU ARE A MUMU, IF YOU GET TIME WRITE ALL THIS THINGS WHICH TIME YOU DEY USE DEY HUSSLE.MEANWHILE WHERE YOU DEY? I AM IN MONACO BIG FOOL MAKING LOTS OF DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE YOU.

AND THAT IS WHY IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN NOT MAKE ONE CENT FROM THIS BUSINESS. MUGU LIKE YOU. IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU THAT GO TO OKIJA SHRINE TO DO RITUALS FOR MONEY. Yet another mugu copying the modality ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN,OZUH,NKITA,YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU.

YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR OR ONE EURO FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE US.

OHU LIKE YOU,ALL YOUR SISTERS MUST DIE AS ASHAWO AND YOUR BROTHERS ALAYE. SHE NA OFF SHORE YOU DEY, YOU MUST NOT COME BACK ALIFE. YOU WILL COME BACK IN A COFINE, YOUR MOTHER WILL NOT ENJOY THE RICHES OF A SON AND AM SURE SHE IS ALREADY A WIDOW THAT WILL BE A LAUGHING STOCK TO ORTHERS IN THE VILLAGE.

YOU WILL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH AND THE DOGS WILL EAT YOUR FLESH. BASTARD IDIOT. SON OF A NO BODY.YOU WILL REMAIN CURSED FOREVER, THAT YOUR MOUTH THAT YOU USE IN CAUSING OTHERS, MAY IT NEVER TASTE FOOD IN THE WORLD AGAIN AMEN.

IbuZI EZIGBO ENYIM NWOKE UGBUA MAKA NA ECHI GARA AGA KA MU RARA NWANNE GI NWAYI OTU YA NATO MU UTO NKE UKU, ARARAMUYA NA AZU RA YA NIRU, WE LAZIE YA AJI OTU EJIM AJI IKPU YA NAKPAM UGBUA, AGAMU ARA YA OZO NAMGBEDE TA DALU NWANNE ONYE OTU OMA NWA NWOGBENYE ENYE JE CHO IHE IGA EME , NKE MBU IMAGHI AKWUKWO NKE ABUA,INWEGH NNE NA NNA NKE ATO IBU ONYE OHI .

SOSO IHE GAENYERE GI AKA BU MU BU OGARANYA IKU NNE GI OHU . NKU CHAYA OHU NCHAPU YA IRE OTU MA EBE WNANNE GI NWANYI NO IHE OBULA AGAGHI EME YA NIKPU NIHINA ONA ATOM UTO NKE UKU. JE NWUA AGA EBULA OZU GI NA 24TH NOVEMBRE. LIE GI NA 25TH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE A MOTHER THATS WHY YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR STUPID PROSTITUTE BITCH MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU, YOU ARE A WASTE TO MANKIND,SO STUPID YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE DOLLAR FROM BUSINESS , INFACT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MAGA, YOU WILL CONTINUE WORKING IN VAIN , NO MONEY WILL EVER COME YOUR WAY YOU WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT INSTEAD YOU WILL BE LOSING ANYTHING YOU EVER GET TO ASHAWO LIKE YOUR MAMA, ILLITERATE FOOLS, ALSO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND WRITE ENGLISH OK, NO WONDER YOU NEVER GET MONEY, AND AS FOR YOUR MOTHER SHE STILL DEY HUSTLE FOR STREET DEY LOOK FOR WHO GO F*CK HER WRINKLED OLD PUSSY FOR 1 DOLLAR .

MUMU LIKE YOU , YOUR PAPA NA EWU, BASTARD. YOU GO DIE SOON YOU HEAR ME, INFACT THIS NIGHT YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN .

YOU ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF YOU BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE YOU I WILL DILL WITH YOU OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF YOUR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS WORLD OK.

GO F*CK YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER YOUR SISTER AND ALL YOUR BROTHER.

THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WITH YOUR WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN MY VILLAGE TO GIVE YOUR NAME OF MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND ALL YOUR BROTHER AND YOUR SISTER THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER.

YOUR MAMA, YOUR PAPA, YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS YOUR GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (R.I.P )BASTARD.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter Siam: I don't think I've received any of your greetings, that rant came from one of my lotto lads whose bank accounts mysteriously shut down. I definitely haven't told anyone to go hug a transformer, but I'm going to keep that one in mind for next time!

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a real shame about his bank accounts. Thumbs up

[email protected] 41.139.101.39/Lagos
Quote:
IF U LIKE MAKE U BE SATAN, NA PERSON START AM BEFORE U COME THIS WORLD, GO TO HELL FOR WHAT I CARE, FOR I SEND NA U AND UR FAMILY GO DIE, WHY DID U WANT KILL UR SELF IF I SEE U ONE ONE I GO KILL YOU ALIVE AND LAY UR HONOR TO THE DUST AND THE BIRDS OF HEAVEN WILL REJECT UR FLESH TELL ME WHERE I SEE U MAKE I KILL YOU OGUN GO KILL U AND YOUR GENERATIONS DIPLOMAT WA DEY STILL PEOPLE COME MAKE I KILL YOU UR FATHER NA BASTARD BECAUSE U SHIT IS UR FOOD PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I GO MEET U I GO TELL U SAY I BE EDO BOY MAKE U BE LION IF SHOT HE KNOW ENTER I GO ROP TIED U FOR MY CAR DRAG U FOR ROAD TILL U GIVE UP

[email protected]
Quote:
May it hapen to you as you hope it to me and your familly

say amennnnnnnnnnn

imbecile de premier rang

[email protected]
Quote:
your PAPA GO DIE FIRST FOLLOW BY YOUR MAMA AND YOUR ENTIRE VILLAGE PEOPLE FOLLOWED BY YOU.

YOU GO DIE LIKE CHICKEN

MUNGUN

[email protected]
Quote:
let see how will mad,u want to try

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOOOL.YOU CAN NEVA BE AN AXE MAN BCOS AYES CAN NEVA BLEND IDIOT LIKE U.U RE FUCKING JUMAN THAT DID NOT FIMISH PRIMARY SCHOOL.U RE AN EMPTY VESSEL THAT MAKE THE LARGEST NOISE

[email protected]
Quote:
this what will happen to you ewu onye ala

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU BE BIG FOOL OOOOO...KOMMON SENSE NOR JUST GUM YOU @ ALL..I'M VERY SURE
SAY YOU BE ONE OF THIS VILLAGE ALABA BOYS. I PITY YOUR MAMA AND YOUR FATHER. MAY
GOD FORGIVE YOU SHA..

[email protected]
Quote:
THESE MESSAGE BELONG TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. NAMA HAUSA, YOU WILL SURELY DIE BEFOR 25DECEMBER. YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE NEXT YEAR.IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

ONYE ARA YOU WILL DIE WHERE YOUR FAMILY WILL NOT SEE YOUR BODY. NOT BODY WILL KNOW YOUR WAY ABOUT!! YOU ARE USELESS PERSON ALREADY. I WILL TAKE THIS LETTER TO SOMEWHERE NOW. YOU WILL SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE AGAIN. FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
IBU EZI AND I NA AKPO ALA NKE UKWU FAMILY UNU NINE GA FU AWU THERE IS PEOPLE CRAYING AT YOU PEOPLES HOME SAY THAT ONE BIG TRUK HAS FAIL DOWN WITH FOOL LAOD OF PETROL FIRE A VERY WHERE IN YOUR HOUSE GO BACK HOME TO HEAR THE SAD NEWS EVERY WHERE AROUND YOU IS ON CRY

MALAM BUKURU EWU AWUSA GAFARA OLEBURUKU YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BANZONA BIG TIME MANIAK FOR YOU ALL THE TIME AND

AS FOR ME SHALOM ALL TIME FOR ME PEACE ALL TIME FOR ME GOOD LUCK ALL TIME FOR ME BULU IBU ALO GAWA

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
ONE MILLION TIMES BACK TO SENDER,
THUNDER TO YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
send me ur details and i will send u mine, and i promise u that u will be bath with acid

Quote:
BIG FULL THE MONEY WAY I HAMMER TODAY, YOUR FAMILY NO FIT FINISH AN FOR THE NEXT TEN YEARS. HUNGARY POOR RECHEARD FOOL OF HIS FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

Quote:
FACKJ YOU

[email protected] ....from a love lad
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER DE EAT FROM ANUS AND YOU TOO YOUR FATHER WILL FUCK YOU FROM BACK IDIOT LIKE YOU

[email protected]
[email protected] 41.58.80.39/Lagos
Quote:
FROM (TODAYTHUNDER0) FIR YOU,ur mother ,FATHER AND YOUR CHILDREN
have YOU FORGOTTEN HOW UR MOTHER AND FATHER DIED SO IT WILL BE
u CAN NOT EVEN SPELLING OF THINGS CORRECTLY
go AND FUCK UR SELF ,STREET WOMAN LIKE YA AQULA ITALY America

[email protected]
Quote:
your farther and your mother and your life big fool.. you non wise...fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Understand that' God created heaven and earth, so what about you, we you lives forever, think about this, if you love your neighbor ?

[email protected]
Quote:
dont worry u will live forever in the name of God and the Almighty God will make u a big person ok Amen but u can still send more of ur messages i like it sooo much.

Quote:
thank you for ur message u are very wise continue sending more and u will be blessed.

[email protected]
Quote:
DOG WEE DEY BARK NO DEY BITE SHOW YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER

ONYE ARA MIND YOUR BUSINESS OR DIE FOR WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW

[email protected]
Quote:
your father is a full

[email protected]
Quote:
ewu you no see you life now infact you live the rest of your life in pain nothing good will come out of life you end this year in pains and start the new year with tears.say amen

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
U RE NOTHING BUT TAOUT.U DEY NIJA DEY MAKE MOUTH U FIT GO OFSORE?AM A BIG WEY DEY RUN TINS FOR OFFSHORE.IF U BEG ME I GO HELP U COMOT FROM NIJA BEFORE HUMGARY GO KILL U.U RE A PIG SO GO AND BATH

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE U SURE U WILL SEE 2012? I KNOW U WILL NOT

[email protected]
Quote:
AYE.AYE.
EGEDE YOU TOO BAM OOO,BUT YOU FOR NO HO TO YAWN BESAUCE YOU NOT FIT SAY WHO YOU DEY FOLLOW YAWN OK.
NO JUU BE THIS OO NE STILL SAME EGEDE MEN LIKE YOU IF NA TRUE SAY YOPU BAM.
BARUNDA MAKE YOU DEY OMILELE AT TIMES OOOOO.

AYE AXE MEN.
ON G.
PAPA K GO GUIDE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
is you that will die soon

[email protected]
Quote:
OTODO YOU WE DIE BE THE RAIN COME SO GO AND HANG YOURSELF NOW,
BEFORE THE RAIN CARRY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES,SO YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE REST BY HANGING YOUR SELF NOW RECEIVE KAKAKAKAKAKAKA IS COMING FOR YOU DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:
wager

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE JUST AN ORDINARY EMPTY THIN, THAT'S WHY YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR SATAN LET ME TELL YOU, SATAN HAVE NO POWER, SATAN HAVE NO POWER, BUT ONE THIN I PROMISE YOU IS THAT YOU MUST BE SURE THAT THE THUNDER FROM THE THOLD HEAVEN MUST LOCATE YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE,

I AM MORE THAN YOU IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE, SINCE YOU DID NOT BELIEVE IN POWER OF RESURRECTION? YOU ARE NOBOBY

[email protected]
Quote:
Just like thunder has already fired your tenth generation... Are you not dead already, i want to make you rich idiot. your mother is a pig and your father a goat. Akpala shiagbulu umu nna gi nileee.

[email protected]
Quote:
you fucking man you father will die and you mother will die and you finally people will die and you will not see good ting in you life fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
U call ur self Aye, n u dey talk like mugu. If you wan know me ask me. i reply u base on ur subject cos AYE nor dey fuckup like that.guy do well

Jew name Dennis

[email protected]
Quote:
CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY ELSEWHERE, I THINK IT WILL BE MORE REWARDING...ONYE IBERIBE

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL.......................... U DONT HAVE A JOB THAT IS WHY U ARE WRITING THIS NONSENSE AND U WILL CONTINUE TO BE A USELESS DIPLOMAT NA GOD GO FINISH UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID LIKE THIS? TRULY, I DID NOT EXPECT THIS IDIOSYNCRASY FROM YOU. EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE FED OR GROWN WITH SHEEP MILK, THAT SHOULD NOT LED YOU TO BEHAVE ABNORMAL.

WELL, I NOW UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO HOW YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR STUPIDITY TO AN UNKNOWN PEOPLE IF NOT THROUGH THIS WAS. KINDLY GO AHEAD AND REPLY URGENTLY AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR STUPIDITY AND FOOLISHNESS WHILE REPLYING.

PLEASE BE FAST ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAID I SHOULD FOLLOW A FOOL ACCORDING TO THEIR FOOLISHNESS. I PROMISE TO BE RESPONDING TO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR STUPIDITY, OK.
I'LL BE WAITING.

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen to me I have come out completely for you, since it was just because you receive the Email of my boys, that makes you to have the got to insult your mother, I must tell you that I am an international guy, I will trace you with my instrument which you will never know in your life, kept writing to this Email on till the day you will be trapped dawn to answer your case, you said you are a diplomat don’t worry you must know that am more than you in any aspect of life, I will personally teach you a lessen because I can see that you where pit up from the street with out home training

[email protected] 41.74.14.137/Benin
Quote:
HOMO HOW ARE U?
HOMO LIKE U, ORA OTELE, UNA DON PLANTY EVERY WHERE.

Quote:
ODE
OSU LIKE U UME AKWA NNE GI ANWUALA NOW OFORO NNA GI?
HE GOAT, U WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR, JUST BEAR IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS WRITTEN : RELATION 21 V 6- 8

these words are true and faithful.”
6 And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. 7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things and I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

[email protected]
Quote:
IYALAYA EEEEEEEEEEE IKU LO MA KPA E TIRUNTIRUN ONI SHORIRE LAYE IN BI KO

[email protected]
Quote:
DO YOU KNOW GOD AND YOUR LIFE IS STILL LIKE THIS SHAME
MAY YOU CARRY ALL MY SOOR FROM NOW ON EVERY BAD THING THAT WANT TO HAPPEN TO ME AND MY FAMILY? I TRANSFER IT TO YOU TAKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT
what 's the problem? you you are pointing one finger at someone , other 4 are pointing at you, so you have more i wish you same hear

[email protected]
Quote:
FROM NOW YOU WILL SUFFER LIKE JOB AND YOU WOUNT SUVIVAL MY GOD MUST PUNISH YOU BECOURSE YOU DONT HAVE RESPECT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE YEYE MAN FUCK YOU TOO...................NA YOUR MAMA YOU DEY TALK TO.

[email protected]
Quote:
that will be end of your life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now you are walking corpse

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPEAK OR WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE A BIG ILLITERATE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN THE ZOO TO CLEAN MONKEY SHIT. YOUR MOTHER MUST HAVE BEEN FUCKED BY A DIRTY HAUSA CATTLE MAN BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN . CHECK VERY WELL ASK YOUR MOTHER SHE WILL LET YOU KNOW THE SECRET THAT YOU ARE A BASTARD. YOU SON OF A HAUSA CATTLE MAN. GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND AT THE SAME TIME LOOK FOR YOUR REAL FATHER. IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN MAYBE YOUR FATHERS CATTLE IS YOUR REAL FATHER. CHECK VERY WELL. START BY FUCKING YOUR MOTHERS OLD SMELLY PUSSY. OTU GBARU UKA.

[email protected]
Quote:
Poor man,na this tin ur father talk die in poverty,now u have choosed to die like him.

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun gbe el bi family no se rewe ….IS YOUR TURN TO DIE. u yufia

[email protected]
Quote:
you generation will wipe out,because you have course whom God has already bless, before 15th December people will start die in your family one by one

[email protected]
Quote:
Thanks for your reply. Now we can commence.
MAMA GI NA NNA GI BU ATURU HAUSA. THUNDER FIRE YOU. YOU AGENT AND PROSTITUTE OF SATAN

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender u witch God is the owner of my life i fear nobody

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE DE STOPING YOUR SELF BECAUSE I PASS UR Generation spiritual all comers

[email protected]
Quote:
the died of your father is waiting for you

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda make Una take am Easy with this level, U don dey promote satan because U dey find money, dis ur own na foolishenss o'

[email protected]
Quote:
You will die soon, let us bent for this because I can see that you are confused that is why you have time for all this shit I will tell you that am a complete guy man and I have make money into guy, and you have to know that any serous guy man will never do this job empty handed because it is an evil game and am out for the game.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE TRULY A CURSED PERSON ALL YOUR EVIL THOUGHT AND CURSES HAS RETURNED BACK TO YOU IN TRILLION FOLD IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AMEN.THIS END THE STORY. JUST COME TO JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE NOW BEFORE IT IS LATE.

JESUS IS WAITING FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF YOUR SOUL HURRY NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
psalm 27 said the Lord is my light and salvation you are nobody ok go to hell in the name of JESUS get donw to 4 fith

[email protected]
Quote:
your mama oshao
fuck your mother and your father even your famely one of them will die this month

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND YOU WILL DIE! IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MARK IT SOME WHERE AND YOU SHALL REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER ,,,, NEVER YOU SEND THIS KIND OF MESSAGE TO ME IF YOU DO I WILL CAUSE YOU TO DIED

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
listen stop being insolent to people that you don't know ok buy,
i can see you are runing mad' so you can go to the psychiatre to cear your madness because you talk un reseanable, you must have some mental disordre i can send you money to go and take cear of your self ok,
your's khadidja awaata.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are very stupid to have send me such mails, you are a devil you dont know God, why preaching the bible, Satan is also in you, prove me wrongs, the end is waiting for all you waked and evil souls.

[email protected]
Quote:
u be big fool........ mst u respond... idiot. na poverty go kill u 4 ghana......... suffer head

[email protected]
Quote:
DEATH TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
GOD PUNISH YOUR FATHER FOOL, AFOANU BASTARD, MUGU.
IT IS YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE NEXT MONTH, YOUR FATHER, MOTHER BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ONIE ARA FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwannen giri ya wayo ok
Prudential bank @ mail my guy you dey ghana abey Nija?

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL DO YOU HAVE ANY FUTURE? YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD MARK MY WORD AND I KNOW YOU PARENTS ARE DIEAD ALREADY
Guy you are nothing but an illitrate old fool, You dont have a father nather a mother, but i just pray that you will never ever have children, You will end up as nothing i guess you are still in Nigerian , you cannot be able to cross Nigerian i swore with every of thing i posses and if possible i see you i will make sure I KILL YOU? GOD HAVE ALREADY PUNISH SO NO NEED OF CURSING YOU AGAIN. Mark my word you will die soon

Quote:
MR PRUDENT BANK WITH GMAIL HOW FUNNY
HOW CAN SOMEONE BELIEVE YOU WITH YOUR ILLITRATE ENGLISH
DEAD MAN
IF YOU NEED MONEY I WILL SEND IT FOR YOU OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT,

YOU WILL DIE POOR.BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
am sorry plz i am poor i don't have money to pay my school feels plz help me and forgive me.plz.

[email protected]
Quote:
I SAID IN THE NAME OF JESUS BACK TO SENDER TO YOU, YOU SHOT MAN YOU SHALL REPRESENT ME IN THE GRAVE, RECIEVE IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
will not die but live & testify the works of GOD ,
but as 4u let d sun strike u 2death ,d land swallow u
&all evil fall upon u till u beg me

[email protected]
Quote:
you are bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLISH IDIOT, MAD MAN
FOOL, WATS UR OWN NAW, I FUCK UR MOTHER ABI I FUCK UR SISTER? U N UR SORRY ASS FAMILY SHOULD GO FUCK UR SELFES BITCH. ALA BGAWAGIESI MAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DE MENTAL FOR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
IF I CAN REMEMBER THIS HOW GAMBIA HE GOAT SOUNDS LIKE.AND DO NOT TELL ME YOU ARE.OKAY ARE YOU ONE I MEAN EWU GAMBIA. EWU HUSSAI

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU DON?T TAKE TIME YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 24 HOURS? YOU DON?T KNOW WHO YOUR ARE TALKING TO? BECAUSE USE PSALM TO KILL YOU DEIVIL . BECAUSE I HAVE AUTHORITY OVER YOU? LENTEN Behold, I give unto ME power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. IN JESUS NAME I COURSE YOU TO DIED

[email protected]
Quote:
go home and fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
your mate dey send better mail you dey there dey look for who you go use your magine power steal them work, your juju no go work ooo, ok go tell the baba lawo who do am for you, i just fuck your mama now and she just born one another devil for youer papa, and the sperm no fit make any pikin, na you and your mama get toto wa i fuck before and i don give my dog to find and fuck for inside, idottttttttttttttttttttttttt

Quote:
you are the biggest idiot in life any body can think off. your whole family will die and go to hell, your father was blinded years ago, and your mother have a big smelling and dirty pussy,. God of jacob will kill you and your house hood one by one, you the agent of satan i will get you soon and trow you into the pit of hell you belong, imagine agent of satan my ass

Quote:
imagine see mugu wa dey call him self guyman, Igbo fool like you, from omuiaya or where yu come out from, where better person dey talk na there you too dey make noise, just pray make i no catch you one day, your father go pay dearly for this, and i no go spear your mama pussy as my dog do dig to find your mama hole...ass hole like you, big idiot and follish boy if you no dey fear show your self or give me your address whether men no go come track you this night.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH IT BACK TO YOU AND ALL THE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY,ONCE I AM A CHOSEN ONE OF GOD THIS YEAR WILL NOT PASS YOU BY YOU WILL DIE,I STAND BY THE POWER IN THY NAME OF JESUS AND I SAID THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR

[email protected] 41.71.136.136/Ng
Quote:
THIS SCUM BAG!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?YOU CALLED UR SELF AN AGENT OF SATAN...AND YOU ARE AS BROKE AS ASS PUSSY..!!CASTRATED PIG..!!BY THE POWER CONFIRMED ON ME BY MY LORD JESUS...AM CASTING ...AND SENDING U BAK TO UR SO CALLED FATHER SATAN...!U AND UR SATAN SHOULD GET BEHIND ME ....NITWIT...AM COVERD WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS...!!!SINCE U SAID U RE THE AGENT OF SATAN SO SHALL U BE FOREVER TILL U RUTH IN HELL...WEEK DICK HEAD...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN EDOIT YOUR NOT A GUYMAN GO TO HELL
0.EDOIT MUGU MUGU LIKE YOU ? otu nnegii, you are not a guy man , if u are a guy man you can not are dress me like this , may God for give u? YOU CAN GO TO HELL FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MAMA BASTARD LIKE U? ,

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL DESTROY U YOUR FAMILY AND UR COMUNITY WITHIN THE NEXT 24HRS

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
ONLY THIS HAVE SHOULD ME THAT YOU DON''T HAVE ANY WORK PLZ I HAVE SOME WORK 4 U CAN'T U COME AND BE FEEDING MY PIGS FOOL I HERE THAT UR MOTHER HAVE ANOTHER PRGENT IT ON THIS AGE, I U SURE SHE WILL MAKE IT. POVERTY GO KILL YOU YOROBER PEOPLE FOOLS

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] 196.46.245.41/ Lagos
Quote:
IT IS WRITTEN: Psalm 118 :17 I will not die but live and testify the Goodness of my God Jehovah

FROM THE POWER ABOVE ALL POWERS, NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES AUTHORITY ABOVE ALL AUTHORITY'S {who are you and where do you come from dirty smelling hell waist}

JESUS IS LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
let the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST THE ALMIGHTY SAVE YOU AND YOUR BOSS, BIND YOU IN THE ABYSS WHERE YOU BELONG FOREVER AND EVER, THERE YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SAME WITH YOU GUY...

[email protected]
Quote:
Igbo useless boy...You will die in Nigeria. Who borrowed you money to go to cyber cafe, You must celebrate this xmas with empty pocket..Foolish idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
This is the sign of Poverty...May you not see 1$ to visit cyber cafe again... Bush Nigeria Boy. See your ID...teacher, dose FBI use fbid epartment @ gmail local scammer..

[email protected]
Quote:
make we yan instead of saying tosh word here.

[email protected] 41.203.64.130/Lagos
Quote:
i send fire to consume all your entire Family.i will call my father to come and take your own father that your papa will die soon he will be call>i am sorry it's done you find me and i do nothing to you now you see what you cast oh!

I am sorry my friend you speak to your father to die for nothing! My Father die we start making money so you need money ok he is gone soon you will here........see you know more you have your mother ok sorry papa is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take heart my friend it's so.daddy is gone i lost my father since many years ago i didn't complete my education due to death of my father but you my friend you enjoy you father up till today! so what else are you not a man to loss your father . after the death of your father one of your uncle will rose up in wicked manner to attack your family and you will lost one of your Brother the third will die,,,,he will die////// and the one you touch now his heart is full of vengeance?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR OBITUARY IS ANNOUNCED SO YOU BETTER GO AND SALE ALL YOUR PROPETY BECAUSE YOU MUST DIE THIS SEASON

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU COCK SUCKER.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID AND FRUSTRATED MAN I KNOW HOW NIGERIA IS LIKE...YOUR NOT WORKING

BUT u CLAIM YOUR DOING SOMETIN EACH TIME YOU KEEP INSULTING YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER LAZY SMELLING TIN...KEEP WRITTING NONSENSE YOU TINK IDON'T UNDERSTAND YOU..

DO U TINK I DON'T UNDERSTAND U.....BORN BASTARD..

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. UR FATHER DER.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT BY WRITING THIS THING TO ME FOOL AT 40 YOU DON'T HAVE A COMMON SENSE FUCK YOU AND YOUR UNBORN GENERATION YOU IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE ALA MGBEKE
WHY ARE YOU TAKING THIS UPON YOURSELF DON'T YOU WANT TO LIVE?ANY WAY JUST THAT I DON'T WANT REMEMBER YOU BECAUSE IF I DO, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I ERUDE YOUR SUCCESS WITH CONTINUOUSLY FLOOD.BUT IS LIKE I WILL TEACH YOU SMALL LESSON SO THAT YOU WILL CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AND LEAN HOW TO RESPECT PROFESSIONALS.ONYE ALA MGBEKE

[email protected]
Quote:
see am u mumu like ur mane TIKU, u know waitin tiku mean for my language? Ozuo

[email protected]
Quote:
AKPA AMU KI BU.
YOU DEY OPEN FBI, SEE YOUR LONG MOUTH.

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO DIE OOOOOOOOO AM JUST TELLING U STUPID MAN
U GO COLLECT IF U DON'T TAKE UR TIME
I HAVE WARM U TO STOP SPAMMING ME IN ANYWAY.

[email protected] 82.128.45.5/Lagos
Quote:
O Boy please don`t kill your self before the money come this maga is a good one so we need to collect good money from him on time.

Jack.

[email protected] 196.201.51.17/Accra
Quote:
Go and meet TB Joshua to cure you, you are just frustrated in life I can see that in you Mr. Calaba Bingo. Net Rat like you

[email protected] This is the number I included…234-802-220-6004. Guess that’s Kingley’s number.

Quote:
If you nor dey fear .. why you nor pick your call ? Kingsley Agu. Just imagine your name!! Instead of you to reason how you go take collect money you dey ruinde I must catch you for that 9jah .. Garba Lawal ..

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big full for ever fill

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN EVRY EFFORT YOU ARE MAKING. SHAME WILL BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. AND YOU WILL BECOME A WATED BEING.....YOU GO DIE LIKE RAT

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDIN GOTU NNE GI

[email protected] 41.222.192.82/Benin
Quote:
TOMOROW IS PREGANT NO ONE KNOW WHAT IT WILL DELIVER OK.
STOP CURSING YOURSELF AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BECUASE I PIT YOU OF WHAT YOU USE YOUR MOUTH TO SAY.. I DON'T THINK YOUR PARENTS GIVE YOU TRANING AT ALL BUT GOD FORGIVE YOU COS YOU DO NOT KOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. MAY GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU TO MAKE YOU SEE LIGHT IN YOUR LIFE. IF YOU THE GAME YOU ARE INTO YOU WILL NOT BE HAVING TIME TO WAST YOUR TIME AND ENERGY WRITING THIS NONOSENS. START TO LEARN HOW TO APPROCH OK IF NOT ALL THIS DIE YOU WISH TO ME WILL SOON VISIT YOU AND ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BUT I PRAY THAT YOU LIVE LONG BECAUSE GOD HAS PLAN FOR YOU. BYEEEEE ONE LOVE OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have submited your name already and your writting, you MUST go blind soon

[email protected]
Quote:
hello who are you ?and who are you think that you are talking to?

Quote:
guy u must be serious this are chrismas time before you die

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a bid full for ever

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY

[email protected]
Quote:
let made money toether

[email protected]
Quote:
The difference between you and your mothers asshole is your stinking mouth. I will fuck you mother, your sister and your wife. If you have a daughter, she will be fucked last. Look at your lousy email, wey u dey take work FBI. You dey monitor your father. Where u learn the wok sef. Even common domain registeration you no fit do. Na people like you way dey suppose dey throw tire for neck burn, after acid bath. Let all your generations die not only you, bastard, wey no fit write him name. You think say we be level. Abeg my time is precious. Na for soak away pit dem for bury you, because shit wey don tay for dia better pass you. IDIOT

Good day to you. I am Frank Katoka from Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I am 25yrs old. I saw your impressive profile on the internet and after much prayers, I was moved to contact you believing that you can be relied on to handle a very important...

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET SENSE, YOU DON CHOP MONEY NA HIM YOU DEY WRITE ME AGAIN. WETIN CONCERN ME WITH YOUR BLOOD MONEY IDIOT.

YOU FATHER DON DIE FOR IGBELERIN IDIOT. WE DEY FIND HIM PAPA TO KILL FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] 41.206.12.17/Lagos
Quote:
thank you for killing me , ho my GOD , AM COMING to met you, pls keep me with you , bcos all my life i save life with my heart and money, fbi what have you done to make life better for human, pls take your time and think about this, show love today, life is nothing without you

[email protected]
Quote:
IN JESUS NAME YOU ARE DEAD AMEN.DIE BY FIRE, DIE BY FIRE,DIE BY FIRE IN JESUS DOUBLE NAME I PRAY AMEN

Quote:
next time you write me your family will die in jesus mane. stay away from my life, face your frustrated life.+447011133463

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU THERE FOOL OF 40

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST DIE BEFORE ME IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

[email protected] 41.82.184.174/ Senegal
Quote:
NIGERIAN HUNGRY AS LIKE YOU FUCK YOUR PUSSY STUPID BOY.
YOU ARE NOTING AS STUPID MAN OR BOY, MUM MUM, OTO NNE GI AND AMU NNA GI EBY HI. I AM WAITING TO EAT YOUR FUCKING MONEY YOU ANIMAL WOW.?? FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FAMILY'S AS I AM WAITING TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTERS BASTED. SEND ME YOUR MONEY I WILL EAT IT AND STAND YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL FIRST DIE POOR MAN LIKE YOU NIGERIAN HUNGRY AS LIKE YOU FUCK YOUR PUSSY STUPID BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
ANTICHRIST
I AM HAPPY BECAUSE AS YOU ARE WRITING THIS SCARAB, GOD OF HEAVEN WHOM I SERVE HAVE COMMANDED THE DEVIL TO KILL YOU WITHIN SEVEN DAYS, SO ANTICHRIST GET READY TO DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
FAT FOOL
Fuck your generation fool like you family will waste for not God will punish your family

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEM

[email protected]
Quote:
I reject you in the name of our lord jesus, you are very stupid and usless man, i curse you in the name of the lord, if you dont confence and reject evil , you will die, and be put to jail, go to hell you monekey. you can not do anything,i bound you in the name of our lord jesus christ, you are a fool. don;t be stupid, i f i see you again , you will be pralise. don;t send this mail again, you don'y know who you are talking to,
basterde

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
HOMOSEXUAL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
I REJECT IT BY THE POWER OF ALMIGHTY GOD AMEN, SEND DIS TO ALL UR FAMILY EVEN UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER UR MARRIED ONCE AND ALL UR KIDS I DE CLEAR BURN DEG AND MISCARRIAGE
IN ANY THAN THING U LEN HAND IT SHALL COME FAILURE UR LIFE WILL FOLLOW DIS MONTH END U SHALL SURFER DE PAIN BY THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN! +918285462885
REGARD
IBETO

[email protected] 229-93232178
Quote:
GUY MAN DO NOT COURSE SOMEONE, THIS IS SPIRITUAL JOB WE ARE DOING, WE CAN DO THINKS TOGETHER MY GUY

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello God the lord Jesus Christ has cover me with his blood and you be punished by his name in Jesus name Amen

[email protected] 41.190.90.34
subject RE: FROM...AGENT OF SATAN
Quote:
thanks you for tall me this but let me tall this a besuines i want to do with you
so pls stop tall me all this if want to do the besuines you right back to me
good day ?

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN TRILLIONS FOLD.

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AGENT OF SATAN
YOU ARE AGENT OF SATAN BUT YOUR FAMLIY I HAVE KNOW FROM NOW.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Chairman goes tribal and tells the Igbo guymen that their jobs are easy to cut because they are all small street rats:

[email protected]
Quote:
I THINK THAT ONLY GOAT IS CARWARD AND STUPID, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE MORE STUPID THAN A SHE GOAT.
IF YOU ARE A KING, THEN WHAT ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR ON THE INTERNET. MR YORUBA (ONYE OFE MMANU)
I BORROW PEOPLE MONEY AND IF YOU NEED SOME, THEN SEND ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, I WILL NOT EVEN BORROW YOU, BUT JUST TO DASH YOU US$ 100,000 FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS.
NONSENSE SHE GOAT WITH NO RESPECT FOR HER FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur Yoruba grand fathers frm the 1st generation of your fathers to your own are big fools with basket mouth. we call you idiots hypocrites.
the most biggest dirty fools we have in our country is yoruba's who cook nd eat in the toilets. the yorubas is the fools to extend they use the hands the wash their children ass to eat without washing it. the life of useless grand fathers has extend to u nd u will be useless like them too. i have time to invest with an idiot like u. smell off.

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire ur generation there bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID..... WHAT DID YOU KNOW IN HACKING WORLD......WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVE IN YOUR LIFE.....WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE FORMAT OR PROPOSAL .....INSTEAD OF YOU TO ENCOURAGE YOUR BROTHERS YOU ARE WRITTEN NONSENSE YOU FOOLISH GUYMAN......EMPTY DRUM ALWAYS MAKE NOISE GOD PUNISHED YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.....OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR LOVES ONE..... IDIOT WHAT GAME THEY SHOULD LEAVE FOR YOU ANIMAL....YOU DON'T EVEN THINK TO LEAVE THE USELESS JOB AND FIND LEGITIMATE WORK TO DO IN YOUR LIFE........ IF YOU WANT TO DIE INHERIT IT FOR YOUR SON AND DAUGHTER AS YOUR LEGACY.....YOUR OLA IS NOT TUNJI YOUR OLA IS TUNKU SI IGBO.....ANIMAL IN HUMAN CLOTH....OLORI BURUKU OLATUNJUSIGBO.....WRITE I WILL READ AM YORUBA LIKE YOU ASK ANY BODY IN BELGIUM MAYOR AZEEZ NO ONE BUT ME.......YOU USELESS LOUSILY GOAT CHAIRMAN OF MALU

[email protected]
Quote:
WHATS UR PROBLEM MAN WHY ARE U FUCKING UR LIFE LET ME BE
THANK U
CASHMONEYMILLONAIRE THE DIRTY MONEY 4 LIFE

Quote:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GOD PASS U DOG
DIRTY MONEY ONE IN IGBO LAND

[email protected]
Quote:
My brother 0latunji,
All you said is true even to get the kobo kobo is very hard'
Please I need you to assist me at least to enable me to taking care of my children who are staying at home after their teachers sent them out from school bcos of school fees.
Tell me where I start or the kind information, I should forwarding to you in order if any one response positively then you will change this my position through you wealth experience in this field.
Thanks from OGB (real name)

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL GET YOU WITH THE FBI

[email protected]
Quote:
Gye bon,
TALK NO DEY THEERE NA..SHOOOO.......BOMB FOR U,HISSSSSSSSS...NO
LEVEL...I DEY BOIMB COLLET MY MONEY......WHICH KIN CHAIRMAN....NO
CHAIRMAN HERE FROM MALAYSIA WE WE DEY RUN TINS...U BE
FOLLLLLL...LOL............NA ME NA ME ...NO LEVEL...

[email protected]
Quote:
u get time well well,since u are in d game and u claim to be big boy,why will u be casting ur fellow job man why?u no that this is way of survival. well i no blame u bcos u not get job at hand and my advice to u is go buy whistle and start blowing it round
chairman wey no get hand work, because if u do,u no go get time dey talk rubish,mumu like u, since u dey game wey u dey bomb,all the email wey u dey bomb u no the rightful owners of the email? waitin dem no ask u dey dey talk, dey claim chirman wey u no go see till u die, virus person like u

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU WORK THIS I WILL JOIN YOU, YOU DE TOOOO MUCH GUY, I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL THIS TO YOUR ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD
SOME DAY YOU WILL BE TRAPPED
THE CHAIRMAN IN HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE CHAIRMAN OF DEAD MEN AND I DOUBT IF YOU BE YORUBA GUY. YOU ARE SIMPLY A CAVE MAN LIVING IN THE STONE AGE. WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE FORMAT I TROW? FOR UR INFORMATION THIS FORMAT DEY PAY ME WELLA. I DON MAKE CLOSE TO $200K THIS YEAR ALONE. I HAVE A HOTEL IN LAGOS HERE AND I HAVE 2 OTHER PROPERTIES HERE.
MUMU BOY NA OWU GO KILL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. YOUR MATES DEY MAKE CONTACT DEY FIND MUGU WEY GO PAY THEM, YOU DEY WAKA DEY FIND WHO TO CURSE. FOOL. NA OGUN TO KILL U AND YOUR FAMILY FINISH.
YOU IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD J URGE YOU FOR ME SINCE I DID NOT INSULT YOU AND YOU LIKE HAVE A COVENANT TO YOUR SELF WHAT EVER YOU SAY TO ME REMAIN YOUR RESULT IN THIS JOB BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW YOU AND DID NOT FIGHT YOU.....SO MAY THE GOD I SERVE AND GIVE GLORY HANDLE THIS ISSUE IN BETTWEN YOU AND ME. BUT GIVE ME BOX WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
HOW FAR U CAFÉ GUYMAN? U GO TRY CUT MY JOB? MUGU LIKE U? U FOCKING BASTARD WEY NO GET FATHER. UR MOTHER WAS ASHAWO BUT NOW SHE GO CARRY HIV N SHELEPLIS. WHO GO LET GOAT LIKE U ON INTERNETS? I ADVICE U GO STUCK U MAMA MENSURATION PAD IN U MOUTH.
U DEY IDIOT MUMU. BUSHMAN LIKE U HAVE BODY ORDOR N STINK LIK A GOAT. U DEY GO CAFÉ N BUY AN HOUR N TROW U STUPID FORM BUT U NO EVER GET ANY MAGA FOR BOX. MUGU LIK U DON DIE DREAMING OF WESTY, BUT U NEVER BE INSID WESTY IN U HOLE LIVE FOOOOOL. ALL GUYS AT CAFE LAUGH AT U CUZ U NO GET 1NIARA 4 POCKET.
HOW FAR IS YOUR STINKING URGLY,SMEALING MAMA DO TODAY? BCOS U NO FIT TO TAKE CARE OF HER, SHE GO DO ASHAWO WORK. MUGU LIKE U DEY CHOP U MAMA ASHAWO MONEY BCOS U NO COLLECT FOR GUY WORK. UR MOMA DEY LIKE ASHAWO WORK. U SHE DEY SMELL FOR TOTO AND SHE NO EVEN WASH HER PANTS SELF. NOW YOUR STINKING MOTHER IS HIV/ AIDS COS U DON FURK HER WHEN U DRUNKARD BASTARD.
ME NA FULL GUY MAN AND I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLLARS WELL U IDIOT MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I KNOW HOW TO HANDEL FULLS LIE U. JUST WATCH. MUMU GO EAT SOME GOATSHIT SO U NO DIE FOR HUNGAR IKPU NNE NNE GI DIA . U MUST DIE.
THE SHOWMAN
2MM (TOO MUCH MONEY)
G-UNIT 4LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE LIKE A MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
good one continue olatunji hacking but for i will hack your life very soon stupid yoruba he-goat ooh i have 4gotten it was a monkey that got your mother pregnant thats why you go about stealing others peoples job why dont you find your own client nemesis will soon catch you do you know why i pity your miserable life coz am going to hack into your brain and you know what thats means i will leave you to figure it out MR CHAIRMAN OF MONKEY KINGDOM

[email protected]
Quote:
CHAIRMAN OF YORUBA YOU WILL DIE BEFORE THIS WEEK END YOU DAY CALL YOUR SELF CHAIRMAN BUT YOU DAY FOR STREET DAY BEG IGBO BOYS MONEY I KNOW THAT YOU ARE DYING IN LONDON WHY DONT YOU ASK ME TO SEND YOU MONEY FROM SPAIN I AM GOING THIS WEEK WITH SO MUCH MONEY MUGU TRY TO MAKE MONEY AND EAT MONEY STOP SUFFERING YOUR SELF IN LONDON COME TO NIGERIAN AND DO THE MONEY THAT YOU LEARN THAT IS AGBORO ONYEALA

[email protected]
Quote:
MY FRIEND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I LIVE IN INDIA IF I RECEIVE YOUR MESSAGE AGAIN I WILL SUBMIT IT TO HINDU MONASTRY SO BE CAREFUL AND ENJOY YOUR GOOD LIFE
THANK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
god bless you as far as you are doing what i am doing,but bc you are doing it and still coursing me the course shall be upon your family.jump and die now.

[email protected]
Quote:
0LATUNJI G0MER ABI WETIN YOU CALL YOURSELF,SO YOU DEY HAPPY SAY YOU DEY CUT PEOPLE WORK ABI? I NO BLAME YOU SHA BCOS COMPUTER DON FULL EVERYWHERE, YEAR 1999/2000 WEY MEN DEY FAX LETTER YOU DON GET SENSE THAT TIME, ABI ANY OF YOUR GENERATION DON GET SENSE? ANYWAY GAME DON CHANGE SO MUCH THIS TIME, SO IF YOU TRY CUT ANY OF MY MEN WORK WEY GET THINGS WEY I GET, SPIRITUALLY YOU MUST GET AM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. WELL AS THEY PHILOSOPHERS SAYS "SATERIS PARIBOS ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, IF YOU TRY AM AND E AFFECT ME OR MY PERSON, YOU GO STILL COLLECT AM SPIRITUALLY. ANYWAY SHA YOU NO FIT CUT MY JOB FOR LIFE BECAUSE YOU NEVER REACH. UNTILL YOU GO GET JUJU WEY DEY WORK FOR YOU NA IM YOU FIT TRY BUT ENO GO STILL WORK COS NA WE INVENT FM TO BLOCK LIZARDS LIKE YOU WITHIN ALL CLIENT WEY YOU FEEL SAY YOU WAN SPAM COLLECT THEIR PASSWORD. AND FROM TODAY I CURSE YOU WITH MY JUJU SINCE NA TO DEY CUT PEOPLE WORK NA IM YOU SABI, MY OGUN, ISANGO, OLOKUN AND ORUMILA WILL MAKE YOU SPEND ALL THOSE MONEY FOR POLICE NET AND ASHAWO HOUSE ONLY. AS I TALK AM NA SO EGO BI ISE!!!!
REGARDS,
OBANAME

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama and ur papa will pay some day. i quote

[email protected]
Quote:
YORUBA MONKEY.YORUBA FEAR FEAR PEOPLE, ALL YOU HAVE IS MOUTH, ACTION IS ZERO, ITS JUST TO SHOUT WOO WOO WOO LIKE A FOOL. YOU MUST BE A VERY POOR LOOSER. WHAT IS DISTURBING YOU IS FRUSTRATION. WHY INSULT IGBOS?. YOU FORGET THAT YOUR FATHER WHO IS A BIGGER FOOL THAN YOU BORROWED MONEY FROM AN IGBO MAN TO PAY YOUR HOSPITAL BILL WHEN YOU WHERE BORN. A POOR RAT LIKE YOUR FATHER. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT YOU ARE NOT EVEN YOUR FATHERS CHILD. THE IGBO MAN LIVING CLOSE TO YOUR FATHER IS YOUR REAL FATHER. GO AND ASK YOUR MOTHER SHE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH. YOU ARE NOTING BUT A FRUSTRATED POOR BASTARD. YOU CALL YOUR SELF A BIG MAN, HA HA HA. BIG MEN DON,T TALK, THEIR WEALTH SPEAK FOR THEM. YOU FRUSTRATED POOR 419 BASTARD.

[email protected]
Quote:
u big fool respect any format dont cause any tribe yoruba is the worst virus all over the world

[email protected]
Quote:
CHAIRMAN OF THE G0MERBOYZE MUGUS
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE POOR THAT IS WHY YOU ARE TALKING LIKE THIS I DONT BLAME YOU BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE DYING AND YOU NEED IBO BOYS TO HELP YOU OUT BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU TO LOOKING SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN LIFE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT THE PEOPLE THAT CALL 0LATUNJI IS AGBORO SO YOU BETTER LOOK FOR ONE PACK AT LAGOS TO DO YOUR WORK FOOLISH YOROBA CHAIRMAN OF THE G0MERBOYZE MUGUS

[email protected]
Quote:
your stupid email was received and the content was nonsense because Hausa and Yoruba no they agree go school when other they go, so na ony spyware you sabi used go learn work again because you no soon start from square one if you they wait for another person mega way go pay make you collect am na monday for you old full like you way they wait for waiting motor kill when he want hcoop. you own scam na to collect from other way they find am na ogun go judge you and ayelala go answer you. na people like you we they like used idol kill troway make we know those way remain for life idiot like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
plz brother could you plz help me with good ormat i don't to work with you plz. looking forward to hear from you.
Victor chyk 08063473014

[email protected]
Quote:
F*CK U FOOL LIKE YOU TALK LIKE A KID
RED OIL MAN LIKE U WHO IS YOUR FATHER IN GUY MAN JOB F*CK U THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
F*CK YOUR MOTHER OMO YORUBA NI, YOU WILL DIE WITH TRIBALISM FOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a death hunbeing.... i will kill you , i promise you...fool like you all your family will die too.......

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID HE-GOAT!YOU TALK LIKE YOU ARE GOD.IT IS GOD THAT BRINGS THE MONEY.IT IS NOT BY YOUR SENSE.ARE YOU INTELLIGENT THAN THE WHITE MAN?FOOLISH HYPOCRITE.

[email protected]
Quote:
oga waiting dey happen...how u go dey cast your fellow guy....ok where u dey make i come dey work for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother show me the way ooo, we be same same omo iya ni wa ooo

[email protected]
Quote:
DO U KNW UR STUPID ENOUGH....VILLAGE IDIOT LIKE UR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER@ VILLAGE... CAN'T YOU JUMP AND PASS MAY GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION FOR USING SUCH WORD...MONKEY LIKE YOU...DIRTY PIG.. YOUR A GAME MAN YOUR STILL TALKING RUBBISH..WOTEVA YOU SAY WILL COME BACK TO YOUR GENERATION...

[email protected]
Quote:
GO BACK TO IJABODE VILLAGE AND DIE BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG.GOAT,MONKEY,BASTARD,IMBESIDE.

[email protected]
Quote:
I DNT BLAME U.THAT IS WHY U WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY.BABOON....OFE MMANU

[email protected]
Quote:
OATUNJI IYALAYAE ONIKWURE OMOALE WARIAGBAKO LAYERE RIP GAY LORD LIKE YOU FOOL JACK OF ALL TRADE MASTER OF NON

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM MUCH MORE BETTER THAN YOU, WISH YOU WOULD SEE WHO YOU'RE ROBBING SHOULDER'S WITH, DIRTY HACKER!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
well from above of all you have mention i could really understand that your mama got your prenantcy from monkey as you said ok because you english didn,t send well that means you did not go to school come to think of all who are you inbesard i use my time to give big bills not to wast to cowward like you and your wardless family basstard inshort you mama toto is very big and smiling abeg i wish you the best acident this year maybe will not retune to your station again accept you write me with beg will i call back this cuase i lead on you if not so since you got the big heart to send that mail while we do do same business then i will be after you so you dont ever try again to others anymore look at you yeroba

[email protected]
Quote:
AM WRITING THIS TO LET U KNOW HOW FOOLISH AND POOR U ARE BY SENDING BACK THE MASSAGE, IF U HAVE MONEY LIKE U SAID U WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO BE WRITING ALL THIS BUT BECAUSE U ARE A POOR MAN AND ALWAYS REMAIN ONE THAT IS WHY U WAST UR TIME WRITING BACK SUCH A THING
U UGLY ROASTED KIWI

[email protected]
Quote:
SOON YOU WILL DIE.REMEMBER THAT YOU HAD SICKNESS BEFORE.SEE YOUR GRAVE BY YOUR SIDE NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS SHOWS HOW FOOLISH AND STUPID YOU CAN BE. FROM YOUR EMAIL IT SHOWS YOU ARE STILL A KID AND A BOY IN THE GAME. GROW UP AND STOP TALKING TRASH YORUBA FOOL. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HACKING AND CUTTING OFF CLIENTS? MAYBE YOU COME SO I TEACH YOU. BEEN HERE BEFORE YOU FOOLS CAME WITH THE EMAIL BOMBING LIKE MY BOY THAT THREW THE WORK YOU REPLIED. GET YOURSELF A LIFE OMO YORUBA VILLAGE IS WERE YOU AND YOUR LIKES ARE MEANT TO BE STINKY JEW AND LUBBER

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN NOW. OTUVIE AND OGBOGBO IS SHRINE FROM IGBO LAND AND THEY MUST KILL YOU THIS YEAR.

[email protected]
Quote:
OMO ABE BRIDGE BAWONI??>
IF NOT THIS JOB THEY COULD HAVE KILLI YOU LONG TIME.NOW YOU HAVE SMALL MONEY YOU DONT HAVE RESPECT WEERE OSHI.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST LOOSE SOME BODY IN YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
Really you sounds like Ewu Gambia are you really one.
Don,t tell me is what am thinking that you are Ewu Zambia as you should But are you. Because if you are i will not write you again.Ewu Hausa is even better while Ewu Gambia. Stupid Idiot .

[email protected]
Quote:
OMOO NA BECAUSE OF YOU NIGER NO GOOD.WHY IBO IS YOUR PROBLEMS.IF THINGS ARE OK FOR NIGER THIS GAME WONT BE INVOKE.BUT I AM SO SURPRISE AT YOUR OWN IN-STINKS.WELL WE ARE ONE AND IT BAD ON WHAT YOU JUST POINTED ON IBOS.WELL EVERY BODY IN NIGER ARE ALL GAMERS ALL TO JUST SURVIVE AND PUT THREE SQUARE MILL ON THERE FAMILY TABLE.PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHOM MADE YOU SO UNHAPPY THAT YOU CALL IBOS.WHICH I WORK WITH YORUBA GUYS/BENIN GUYS.EVEN IN MY WESTERN UNION I EMPLOYED ALOT OF YORUBA HERE IN UK.ITS BAD TO YOUR THINKING.THIS GAME IS JUST FOR SOME PERIOD AND WE DONT MEAN ANY HARM TO ANY BODY BUT TO JUST MAKE A LIVING BABAMI JEJEJE

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats the way to update your sig line fast!

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not nearly as prolific as the fine insult work others do, but I did manage to irritate a few lads.

[email protected]

Quote:
god punish u

[email protected]

Quote:
Your are the most illiterate Guy i ever seeing before BIG FOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
u be mad man, mumu Hausa 9ja way no no any thing, u still de leave ur family, no wife, no children only 2 drink and check mail fool.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Don't worry-It took me two weeks before I got my first response...BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
i request u to die this week

[email protected]
Quote:
may god punish you, punish you,and punish you and your generation.you will die in car accident with your family in jesus name.amen.

you will remain poor for the rest of your life,poor and bastard.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Nne na Nnagi bu onye ohi akwa.

[email protected]
Quote:
Youself as u dey trow Loto with gmail na so God go punish u and u go die for main road and Vulture go Chop your dead body finish... ur mam and pap go die, any swear u swear na ur family go take head carry am bcos na D same work u dey do self...so as u open ur mouth taka swear na ur Family u swear for ......FOOOOOL....

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC [email protected]
Quote:
IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO DIE SINCE YOU CALLED YOURSELF AGENT OD SATAN, BECAUSE 99.9% PERCENT LAY COURSE ON SATAN AND THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE.

SINCE YOU NEVER TELL ME WHAT I HAVE DONE WRONG TO YOU, NOTHING COME AGAINST ANOINTED MAN OF GOD WILL PASS, NON HOT HIS FAMILIES AS LONG AS RAIN FULL AND SUN SHINE.

WE TRY ALL YOUR BEST TO SEE THAT YOU BEG SOME ONE TO ASSIST YOU IN SPELLINGS, I KNOW THAT YOU WILL DO THAT, BECAUSE SHAME WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WRITE THIS AGAIN.

FINALLY, YOU WILL NEVER PROGRESS IN YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU BEG MY CHILDREN FORGIVENESS ALSO YOU WILL PROSPER IN ALL YOU LAY YOUR HANDS MOSTLY SCAM/FRAUD, AS OF YOUR FAMILIES LET ME HOLD ON FIRST.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL. YOU WILL REMAIN POOR TILL YOU DIE. ANUOHIA NWURU ANWU. FUCK YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
na you go die first fool like you, common english you can not write, all that you have prayed for against me in your mail will firstly be fall you and your hose hold in jesus name and you not live to see tomorrow.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. BECAUSE YOU ARE INTO THE SAME DEAL YOU ARE TROWING LOTTERY SO YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY MUGU OR ANY HELPER IN YOUR LIFE YOU WILL BE FEEDING FROM GRAND TO MOUTH IN THIS LIFE ONLY ONLESS YOU APOLOGISE TO ME BEFORE YOU WILL BE SAFE FROM WHAT YOU SAID WITH THIS YOUR DIETY MOUTH, COME TO DUBAI THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE CAN OF PERSON YOU ARE TALKING WITH YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A COMMON BRAIN VILLAGE BOY LIKE YOU. BAROW GBU KWAGI ANU OFIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU BE BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL! KOMMON SENSE NOR JUST GUM YOU AT ALL. WHY YOU DEY REASON LIKE MUMU? YOU DEY REASON LIKE PERSON WEY WE FRUSTRATED. I HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....MUMU LIKE YOU DEY TALK TO ME ANYHOW,YOU BE GOD? OKAY, I GO CALL YOUR FUCKING NUMBER NOW FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL.

[email protected]
Quote:
all you said here has already happends to you and your family from today you are receiving this mail cry will never stop from your home as i and my family will be happy every time in all our life only sorrow wil be you and your family poss ion till the end of this generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool na you be god

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey come dawn
Hello, how are you doing hope fine?
Why such bad word from you, why do you since to be bitter, well i want you to know that am not joking with you or want to play with you, so if you can not handle this well is all good thank you and God bless.
Mary

[email protected]
Quote:
otu nne gi ,u are a 100% fool at 60 fuck ur ass hole

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO DAMAGE YOU FAMILY AND TO YOUR UNBORN GENERATION U GO IDE BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT YOU FAMILY NO SEE BETTER U FIRST BEERY YOU CHILDREN ONE AFTER THE OTHER I KNOW YOU ON GET GODS TO CURES YOUR GENERATION TO 1345678 OF HE NO GO STOP THUNDER TOO SMALL TO KILL U BASTER REST AND SLEEP IN BLOOD

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SO STOOPID,? YOU ARE GUY MAN LIKE ME USEING THIS KIND OF WORD TO SOME ONE YOU DON'T KNOW? DID YOU WANT TO DIE YOUNG? OR WHAT DID YOU MEAN? YOU THINK YOU HAVE MOUTH TO SPEAK? PLEASE RECSPECT YOUR SELF? IF NOT I WILL COMMAND MY POWER ON YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL REPAY YOU BACK FOR THIS MY SON.
THANK YOU AND REMAIN BLESSED

[email protected]
RE: NNEGI WU AKWUNA NNAGI WU ONYE OHI........... NIFF.
Quote:
HEY NIFF IS A NIFF. PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF OK. AND DON'T YOU EVER SEND ANY STUPID MAIL TO ME AGAIN. STAY AWAY FROM ME I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY ??????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK TO HELL AND BURN TO ARSHES
FOOLS LIKE YOU ARE MEANT TO BE IN THE MOTOR PARKS SHOUTING OSHODI ALABA.
IF I HAPPEN TO JAM YOU,I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SMELL RAT BEFORE I RELEASE YOU. I'VE TRACKED YOUR ADDRESS,I WILL SOON MAKE YOU PAY FOR YOUR DEEDS.
GO BACK TO NURSERY SCHOOL.
YOU FAMILY ALREADY IS FINISHED?YOUR MUCKING MOTHER IS DEAD AND YOUR HOPELESS FATHER IS IN HELL,YOU WILL SOON JOIN THEM,MAY GOD VISIT YOU WITH THE GREATEST CALAMITY OF OUR TIME.
ONWU GA-EGBU GI.
ONYE OSHI.
ATURU
ALIKA/NGWERE
I WILL FUCK YOUR SISTER.
IDIOT

[email protected] ... Shocked WAY too much red meat for this mugu
Quote:
BITCH BITCH BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SILLY ASSHOLES,TAKE UR FUCKNG ASSES TO UR MOTHER FOR FUCK AND BE UR MOTHER WHORE

SUCKLING BITCHES U CANT EVEN SPELL THE DON IN ENGLISH, I MAKE IT RAIN, EVEN THE DEMONS ARE BOW AND GLORIFY ME CUS IM HOTTER THAN UR WHOLE FAMILY DESTINY.

SO FUCK U, AND IF GET U I SWEAR I MA DRAG U INTO BUSH AND FUCK UR ASS IN A COLD BLOOD. MURDER MURDER GO AND SUFFER UR DICK ON STONE. I DONT EVEN NO WHY IM RESPOND UR DIRTY ASS?? BUT U NO WHAT FUCK WHOEVER U ARE IM THE GLORY THAT SHINE IN D SUNSET

Quote:
MAN YOUR JUST GOD FORSAKEN GOAT AND PLEASE NEVER YOU WRITE ME AGAIN, I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A ZOMIE IDIOT

Quote:
FUCK U BITCH AND GO AND HANG UR SELF
MAN I DONT WANNA DO THIS BUT U TOUCH MINE,AND NOW U GONNA SMELL FUCK ALL, FUCK U,FUCK YOUR WRETCHED PRICK, FUCK UR DAMNED SOUL, FUCK UR DEAD MOTHER 100 ROUNDS IN HER GRAVE

DIE *DELETED*, I GIVE UR ASS TO MY DOG TO FUCK U HOMO STYLE UNTIL UR ASS BECOME HOLE WITH BULLSHIT, I CAN VIEW YOU AND UR LIKE A FAT MAGGOT WITOUT HOPE NOR AMBITION? SO GO AND FUCK PIGS AND LICK A MAD WOMAN TOTO, BITCH WITOUT HOPE, GO AND DIG UR GRAVE CUS VULTURES WE DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE, BUT BEFORE THEN GO AND FUCK UR MOTHER AND HAVE SEXY WITH UR DIRTY SISTERS, FUCK THEM ALL AND LICK THEY PUSSSSSSSYY

*DELETED* WITOUT HOPE, U WANNA FUCK WITH ME NO NO NO, U KNOW WHAT??? I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT U, UR JUST AN IDIOT WITOUT HOME NOR HOPE TO UR FAMILY CUZ THEY HAVE LOOSING HOPE ON YOU, YOU HATTER DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, U BETTER BACK OFF AND STOP TAKING WEED CUS U WILL SOON GO MAN IN THE STREET AND EVEN ENTER MARKET AND THIS IS JUST THE SIGN: KONDULA LA KONDULA KADI GADI LA BOOMI YA MADY LA MADY

FUCK YOUR ASS HOMOSEXUAL STLY, IM D DON, ASK ABOUT ME I M THAT DON U NEVER HEAR ABOUT EM, SO GO AND HANG YOURSELF AND DIE LIKE THAT YOUR PUNK COUSIN WHO DIE IN SHAME AND FUCK UR ENTIRELY FAMILY, WITHOUT HOME U COME LAGOS TO USELESS UR *DELETED* PRICK
FUCK U AND FUCK UR ENTIRELY GENERATION

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] is a very angry mugu indeed and great fun to insult Wink

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I might just have to drop jenndiop a line. You know, see how things are going.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BEWARE...Mugu wisdom! The italics and underlining are from him.

[email protected] 41.138.183.107 Lagos
Quote:
WISDOM IS THE KEY

Quote:
SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBERS SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU SOME MONEY.

Quote:
See the man paid me $1500 he paid 1000 i give him $2500, he pay 2000, he will pay the balance of 500 next week monday, so from 1st of this month till this week ,so what again are you talking? if one has to beg it is you that will beg me, so that i will leave the man.

That is just from one maga, come to think of others magas, i have made money in this scam not business as you said, i build house, starting second one three months ago.

Quote:
See let me make it cleared to you, the miss take of losing this maga to me is because of lack of wisdom.

Two year some one was working one maga, i got the maga in two day to pay 3k, the maga never tell me that his is in contact with a Nigeria guy, two days later, he paid me the 3k, i give him what he want he give me 2k again after three days.

When the first Nigeria guy mailed him told them that he has find who will help in getting what he want, the maga forwarded all his conversation mails from the first day of the Nigeria guy.

I told him to give the Nigeria guy my contact he did as i told him, what the Nigeria guy did was to call me and beg me, so that both of us can work the maga together, i told him to come when he come where i told him, we agree in one point and the maga pay 5k after three days the guy are agreed to work as friend.

When the maga pay 3k out of that 3k what i did was to take 500 and ask the guy to take 2500, till date the guy is one of my closet friend and i also assist him when ever he need me assistance but in work and in finance.

THAT IS A GUY WITH WISDOM

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID PERSON DID I BLAME YOU IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT HELP ME JUST SAY IN YOUR HOUSE AND STOP INSULTING PEOPLE LIKE THIS IS YOU THAT WILL DIE NEXT YEAR INFARCT YOU WILL NOT SEE 25 OF DECEMBER LET OS TRY AND SEE YOUR MAMA FOR VILLAGE AND YOUR PAPA WILL DIE JOIN MUMU LIKE YOU AM WAITING FOR YOU THE TIME YOU WILL ON THAT YOU LAPTOP I WILL KILL YOU THROW THAT YOU SCRAM MUMU YOUR MAMA TOTO THAT PLACE FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FU

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU SAID WILL BE YOUR PORTION. BEAST

[email protected]
Quote:
I Jesus name you and your enrie family is cursed in this world for ever in Jesus name AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
May God have mercy on you. Loto is a guy and as you have praise for yourself so shall God send you (Satan) into the deepest of hell. dont write to this box ever in your life if you do God will surely punish you.

Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you and your papa

[email protected]
Quote:
ur father na ogu go kill u and ur family ole buruku

[email protected]
Quote:
you wll continue to be AGENT OF SATAN AND WILL DIE IN HAIL WITH YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
you will continue to be AGENT OF SATAN till rest of your life.............

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,HOLIGHOST FIRE WILL DESTROY U BEFORE THE END OF DECEMBER,

UR GENERATION WILL DIE VERY SOON AS YOU ARE AGENT OF SATAN SATAN WILL DESTROY U AND UR FAMILY BEFORE DECEMBER END. INFACT YOU SHALL DIE NOW DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE MARTINS DIE DIE DIE----MARTINS DIE YOUR CHILDREN WIFE FAMILY SHALL BEGIN TO DIE DIE DIE.

IF U REPLY THIS MESSAGE I WILL SEND U STROKE UR NAME IS MARTIN I WILLSEND U STROKE BEFORE TWO DAYS DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

I COMAND U IN THE NAME OF JESUS AS SATAN SON TO DIE NOW TO DIE DIE NOW DIE NOW.

BASTARD GOD PUNISH U ASSHOLE.

U SHALL NOT LEAVE TO SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR.

BASTARD IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER.
I AM COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST AS IT IS WRITTEN THAT ANY PERSON THE SON OF GOD JESUS CHRIST HAVE SET FREE SHALL BE FREE IN DEED. I AM FREE FROM ANY COURSE OR COURSE, JESUS CHRIST HAVE SET ME FREE AND I AM FREE FOREVER AND EVER IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
let it be back to you and your generations the one now and to come.

[email protected]
Quote:
God pass you and all you wish me is back on you and your parent

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO THE SENDER AND MAY GOD FOR GIVE YOU .

[email protected]
Quote:
all you said isback to sdender you will die before your parentsand it must happend this year from today iun allk your families till end of this generation cry will never stop in your family

[email protected]
Quote:
your answering paul and at the same time agent of Satan, just imagine the way satan has punished your life, may the holy ghost fire consume you in Jesus name AMEN.......

[email protected]
Quote:
motor accident is your portion in b4 25 of this month you will have a fatal accident

[email protected]
Quote:
Man, so your gods is still desiving you bear it in mind i will surely cruch death if you dont take your time, you are like a snuff in my hand i have gone around the planet to see whom you are but you are nothing i am advising you to keep quiet or els the GOD's of MANTARA, BUDAISM, HINDUAISM, CHRISHINA AND HARIRAMA will strike you as you continue saying what even your 4 fathers could not say before there death, it is the last warning for you or els you will see the GOD's in 666 angles.

[email protected]
Quote:
You're mad, my GOD JESUS pass you and who ever you are working for. Go to hail!

[email protected]
Quote:
same with you. devil.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
U know wetin be satan wey u dey talk about? u are just blaspheming and satan will hold u responsible for it. U wey no get any juju na u dey threaten person. I sorry for you na just Gun powder and stones na im i go just give my Isango make him wipe u away from the surface of this earth. Go ask anybody about orumila, person wey get am dey get Esu join am for anywhere u keep am, so u too small to be agent of satan okay bcos u don't know how it operates. I pity u sha, u dey put curse upon urself say u be agent of satan. If u be u no go talk with ur lousy mouth. Anyway I no wan talk wetin go happen to u soonest, but na when I serve my Ogn finish this week.

[email protected]
Quote:
MR AGENT OF SATAN,SINCE U USE UR MOUTH PROCLAIM IT,SO SHALL IT BE FOR YOU IN JESUS NAME. STAIN DON FALL FOR GROUND,MATCH AM MATCH AM, U NO DEY SHAME,

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at this Useless Idiot? As for me I am already a big boy I am not looking for a low life people like you, YOU claim to be in the field but honestly you are a rough GABY for making such comments on this little boys that are just starting, as for me I am you LORD in every aspect and will always remain LORD. you are using United nations forgery email address FOR WHAT BUSINESS? for you to hate blessings may it be very far from YOU, for you to hate life, may it NEVER be pleasant for you and your entire family, for you to hate happiness may you and your entire family be in SORROW till the end of your miserable lives, for you to know OWU, may it be your closest friend. for you to know course may is overwhelm you and all your household and your entire generations all the days of your lives.

MAY COURSE SINK INTO YOUR BLOOD LIKE OIL AND INTO YOUR BODY LIKE WATER, MAY YOU NEVER SEE ANY GOOD AT ALL THIS IS MY COURSE TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND WATCH AND SEE HOW YOUR PROBLEM STARTED, AS YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE SO YOUR PROBLEM STARTS AND WILL NEVER COME TO AN END TILL YOUR MISERABLE LIFE IS ENDED.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS BASTARD HOPLESS GUY IF UR SRONG DROPE UR NUMBER IDIOT GANDO TERI MAKA CHUT BEN CHUT MUDER CHUT

[email protected]
Quote:
AS U TAKE NO GET SENCE SEE WATIN U DEY TELL UR FELLOW GBOY.. NA HIM MAK UNA NO DEY COLLECT CONTROL DEY SWEAR 4 UR SELF SAY U DEY SWEAR 4 UR FAMILY...........................IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
if yur a man drop ur number make i kill u

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender and to your generation to generation in Jesus name, amen, do not bother to respond back because you have been blocked from my email list. just go and join your ancestors in hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy na wa for you oh..You dey work and you dey abuse your own country person wey dey work self....na wa for you oh, no be so oh

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE BY THUNDER

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey hussle too and u dey curse me. think abt it. United nation fund recover @ mail, e be like say suffer wan kill u, just take am easy na turn by turn, when ur turn reach God go bless u no dey curse me ok. be good

[email protected]
Quote:
BOYS THE HUSTLE FOR NET U DEY THERE THE WISH THEM BAD LUCK, ALL THE WHOLE BAD LUCK WILL COME BACK TO YOUR FAMILY, U ARE A DESCENDANT OF DEVIL

[email protected]
Quote:
Improve on your English please.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER STUPID,YOU WILL NEVER SEE 2012

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT YOU SAID MUST SURELY HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT, I PRAY AND DECREE AS A SON OF GOD THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE 2012 AND YOU WILL DIE IN AUTO CRASH BE IT OKADA OR MOTOR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you are Kid when it come to street Ok,IN YOUR LIFE NEVER EVER INSULT ME AGAIN, SEE WE ARE NOT MATE AND WE CAN NEVER BE MATE , YOU KNOW WERE MEN USE BODY PASS, SEE GUY I BE CONFIRM BENUE BOY NO LET E RUN SHIT FOR UR HEAD SEE IF U LIKE UR SELF DELETE AS I DEY SEE U SO...i CAN NEVER CALL YOU IDIOT YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY FOOLISH.DO YOU REALLY THINK AXE MEN ACT THEY WAY YOU DO? IF TRULY THE ADDRESS YOU DISCLOSED IS CORRECT YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME. I BET YOU....YOU WILL....I WILL TEACH YOU A LARSON OF YOUR LIFE. BESIDE, I DON'T THINK I NEED YOUR ADDRESS, YOU HAVE GIVEN ME WHAT I NEEDED. EITHER WAYS YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME. I PROMISE YOU.

YOU ARE A LOCAL IDIOT TO HAVE FRONT YOUR CONFRATERNITY WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH. MORON!

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE BEFOR TOMORROW

[email protected]
Quote:
back to the sender and as it come out from your mouth and your mined so shall it be in your life. IN JESUS NAME AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
what is your problem am not in nigeria guy ,please respect me am in south africa bring job make we do no dey write nonsense for mail ,be matured ok

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
YOUR ARE A BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BECAUSE YOU ARE TALKING LIKE A MAD
MAN.BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FUSTRATED IDIOT,GOD PUNISH U AND THAT YOUR SATAN,ARE U STUPID,BASTERD,IDIOT,THUNDER FIRE YOU AND UR FAMILY,FUCK OFF AND NEVER WRITE ME AGAIN,STUPID BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
DID YOUR FATHER FUCK YOU FROM BACK? HOW MANY ROUNDS HE DID? HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN HIS FUCKING YOU FROM BACK? OHHHHHHHHH I WISH I BE THERE TO SEE HOW YOUR FACE LOOK LIKE WHEN YOUR ENJOYING THE SEX FROM BACK, DID YOU HAV A SISTER WHO CAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER TOO? I THINK SHE WILL ENJOY THE SEX OR YOU CAN PASS HER TO ME LET ME TEACH HER HOW TO MAKE LOVE, I TELL YOU IF I FUCK YOUR MOTHER SHE WILL LIVE YOUR FATHER TO COME AND STAY WITH ME JUST ASK HER IS SHE WILL ACCEPT AND YOU GET BACK TO ME.

BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BIG MONEY IF I FUCK YOU MAMA BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE I UPON HER LEGS VERY WELL TO ENTER HER NEVER MIND SHE WILL TELL YOU HOW SHE FEEL WHEN AM THROUGH WITH HER

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U NO DIE END OF THIS YEAR MK U NO SAY NO BI ME.. I GO TELL U THAT DE GOD I SAVE IS BIGGER THAN THAT UR SO CALL GODS WEN U TAKE DE MK MUNTH FOOL LIKE U .. U NO GET JOB THAT IS UR PROBLEM.. THIFE LIKE U FOOL U WIL DIE IS MY PROMISE AND MY PRAY , JUST BECOS OF U I WILL OPEN FASTEN AND PRAYER TO MAKE SURE U DIE END OF THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
wo unto you the God of shilo will meet you soon, and if this is an FM, you will not go out from this, and if this is true, you master started lossing from Angle Micheal not even God of shilo, just look how your life ended, you are challenging God of shilo. You have die.

Idiot.

[email protected] 41.138.181.89/Lagos
Quote:
call me 08079264241

[email protected]
Quote:
If you have power over Jesus that means you have power over me,but if not you have no power over me, go behind me powerless agent of darkness am light.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL UR FAMILY WILL DIE SOON,, NO WORRI...............

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JOBLESS AND POOR THAT IS HOW U WILL REMAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
You are already a dead someone that is why you have time to be wishing another person to died.....go to hell mr death.That God that satan is a powerless spirit bcos he has been deafited in the cross of Calvary.gO to hell with your father satan and remain there forever.
Agent of Jesus Christ.

[email protected] (?!)
Quote:
********ok late see

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die , your father will die your genrections will all perish.gay i will fish you when ever iam in nigeria i promise you that , if you dont keep off from me and leav me alone honestly some thing bad will for sure come your way iam from enugu state ,dont ever try and send and be courseing you father and mother idiot you will die in in accedent ,i wish you bad luck

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my bois, Kickstart is back - this is as many as I could verify before my IP got spamhaused... All checked 20 mins before this post.

Over 2,400 of the buggers!!

Code:
Email
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail

Last edited by Kickstart on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Code:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Code:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The Hand
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

might want to remove [email protected] from there thats my baiter adress sry about wasting someones time im bit newbie on baiting Razz

edit: nvm it wasnt wrongly copied line
couple of mails went with gmail rejecting the delivery maybe that triggered it
Embarassed
sry about the wasted time there

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic