SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

microsoft.co.uk via glo.globalgujarati.com - Email Only

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

microsoft.co.uk via glo.globalgujarati.com (EMAIL QUOTED AS COMING FROM [email protected]) - What does this mean? And I'm going to bait this guy -if I get more info I will post Very Happy. Also, this would make it a very high quality (to any victim) scam - Can we do anything?

Could someone have a look at this - email below.

IP Address: 174.120.237.203 (glo.globalgujarati.com)
IP Address Country: United States
IP Continent: North America
IP Address City Location: Oak Island
IP Address Region: North Carolina
IP Address Latitude: 33.9083,
IP Address Longtitude: -78.0785
Organization: THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES

Standard Lad email otherwise Very Happy

Quote:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.83.6 with SMTP id g6cs53170wfb;
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:27:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.236.187.97 with SMTP id x61mr3037887yhm.97.1323653248399;
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:27:28 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from glo.globalgujarati.com (glo.globalgujarati.com. [174.120.237.203])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id v10si10171136yhi.61.2011.12.11.17.27.28
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:27:28 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 174.120.237.203 as permitted sender) client-ip=174.120.237.203;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 174.120.237.203 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from stopdiab by glo.globalgujarati.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1RZufu-000Ei4-6p
for [email protected]; Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:27:26 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS: MCS-26799/097
X-PHP-Script: www.stopdiabetesindia.org/admin/photos/lawbecrew.php for 82.128.17.125
From: Microsoft International Program <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:27:26 -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - glo.globalgujarati.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [741 32008] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - glo.globalgujarati.com
X-Source: /usr/bin/php
X-Source-Args: /usr/bin/php /home/stopdiab/public_html/admin/photos/lawbecrew.php
X-Source-Dir: stopdiabetesindia.org:/public_html/admin/photos

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
<FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman">MICROSOFT CORPORATION'S LONDON</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman">145-157, ST JOHN STREET,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman">LONDON, EC1V 4PY United Kingdom</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">OFFICIAL XMAS BONUS NOTIFICATION.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">It is obvious that this notification will come to you as a surprise but please find time to read it carefully as we congratulate you over your success in the following official publication of results of the E-mail electronic online Sweepstakes organized by Microsoft, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.S.P) held this 2011,in London UK.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Where in your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 950.000.00 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand pounds sterling) Our winners are arranged into four categories with different winning prizes accordingly in each category. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">They are arranged in this format below:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">These are your identification numbers:MCS-26799/097</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">CATEGORY NO.OF WINNERS WINNING PRIZES</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">1st. 2 1,000,000.00 pounds each</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">2nd. 8 950.000.00 pounds each</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">3rd. 13 750,000.00 pounds each</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">4th. 27 470,000.00 pounds each</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">We write to officially notify you of this award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon receipt of this message for more information concerning the verification, processing and eventual payment of the above prize to you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">It is important to note that your award information was released with the following particulars attached to it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(1) Award numbers: NLP/56/7766</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(2) Email ticket numbers: MSLP-130832</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(3) Batch numbers: MC10/834/8PDH</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(4) The file reference numbers: UK/5564/06/07/MICS</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">{5} Serial Numbers: MC/2010/NLP46560</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">For verification purpose be sure to include:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(1) Your contact address.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(3) Your Nationality/Country.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(4) Your Full Name.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(5) Occupation / Age.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(6) How Do You Feel as A Winner?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(7) Ever Won an Online Lottery?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Mode of Prize Remittance</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(1)Cash Pick-Up (You coming Down to Uk Personally to Pick Your Price).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">(2)Courier Delivery Of your Certified Winning Cheque Name and other</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Winning Documents safely to you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">To file for your claim, Please contact your Validating Officer for VALIDATION of your winning within Twenty-nine working days of this winning notification. Winnings that are not validated within Twenty-nine working days of winning notification are termed void and invalid. You are required to mention the above particulars of your award in every correspondence to enable the Agent validate your winning.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">CONTACT:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">*************************************************************</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">******</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman">FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000>Davis Dons</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#FF0000 face="Times New Roman">Email:</FONT><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"> </FONT><FONT size=3 color=#1012FF>[email protected]</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#1012FF> [email protected]</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 color=#1012FF> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">*************************************************************</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">*******</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">The Microsoft Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by our CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion companies.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International Companies. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Once again on behalf of all our staff we say CONGRATULATIONS!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Sincerely</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">NICOLE ANTON.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">M.S.PRO.ZONAL COORDINATOR</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">NOTE: Do not tell people about your Price Award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Microsoft Corporation. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly forward a copy to us and delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Microsoft shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned.</FONT></DIV>
</FONT>
</BODY></HTML>

Other Email-addresses mentioned-
[email protected]
[email protected]
Both seem to be legit companies behind the email addresses.
I would check to see if emails go through, but I don't know how.

"U are a mad man, u are the one pointing accusing fingers, fuck off, idiot"
Curtis Anderson
"Lol! You sound so playful Mr Eric"
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
"I must honestly say that if you continue to follow up the way you are following up, I assure you that the sky will be your limit in no distance time."
Urea Lad

Last edited by viper492 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

microsoft.co.uk is legitimate and belongs to Microsoft. The email address in the scam email has been spoofed and does not mean it actually comes from that address.

globalgujarati.com was registered in 2009 which is quite old for a scam domain. It also is a nameserver for 9 legit domains that I can find so my best guess is that it is also legit.

So what you have is a scam email using legit domains. You will need to bait this one to see if you get any scam domains.

viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats the plan - I'm guessing that we're dealing with a reasonably high level scammer here... Might organise a massbait on this guy Very Happy

By the way, I may have forgotten to include it above, but I knew microsoft was real - How do they spoof it? - I might be able to eventually get access the real email address and then I'll probably want it closed.

http://globalgujarati.net - Almost certainly fake - I just had a good look at the site. They haven't had a new magazine issue since 2006 and are impersonating the actual magazine Very Happy WIN - hoping this will be easy... www.readg2.com

Just my only question
Quote:
How do they spoof it?

*EDIT* It's actually in a new post... I realised that its a separate site...

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
"I must honestly say that if you continue to follow up the way you are following up, I assure you that the sky will be your limit in no distance time."
Urea Lad
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
http://globalgujarati.net - Almost certainly fake

I don't like to be picky but I can't see a AFF angle here. Maybe viper492 could enlighten us?

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeh, I think your right Musicman (I just got up then) - no AFF angle on the site that you are talking about...
I believe the site is fake but I don't think there is an angle... Good point though - I stand corrected - Its probably legit, just seems fake when they only have one magazine issue available.

I'm not sure what to mark this as - I need to continue baiting this guy for a little bit first before you guys make a call on moving this... - any tips to getting past the spoofed email addys? Do lads often spoof their addys?

So, my thoughts are
1. Get past spoof
2. Shut down account or allow account to continue?
3. Get Flag Very Happy

Quote:
http://glo.globalgujarati.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

Look at the site the email is from - interesting... someone who really knows their stuff can help here.

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
Urea Lad
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Read about spoofing here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_spoofing. Even the lowest idiot scammer can spoof an email address.

You can ignore the spoofed address. The scammer is using [email protected] and [email protected]

I would bait [email protected] and see if he has a website that can be killed

viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Online refill does have a website

http://online-refill.com/

It seems legit though... Maybe occupying the domain for the email addy? Though, that said - there are no contact details and the product info is lacking, its not like they are trying to sell something...

And the same with the Gala addy

http://www.gala.net/

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
Urea Lad
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No AFF evidence, no evidence of any other scam so I'm moving this to Misc Scams so that the OP can find it and read up on spoofing etc Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic