SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Technobable

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for interest do any of you use technobable to throw lads off, or just for your own amusement.

My current love lad was "worried" about me not replying quickly, so i told him i was unable to use my computer as it having a vajazzle and i only just got it working today. Laughing

He just accepted this now new computing term

*** please note if you dont know what a vajazzle is its NSFW ***

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I got a phone salesman lad interested in selling me TV sets,I told him I was not interested unless he had the latest model that had the new Flumigator mode.He unsurprisingly had several Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A number of baiters have successfully involved the term "flux capacitor" in their baits. Likewise, dilithium crystals are a hot commodity in certain markets (assuming, of course, you have a Tricoder).

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering how much they would fall for. Looks like the sky's the limit if it's done properly.

Al.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On another occasion,I had a lad trying to secure the mining rights to Kryptonite in his country for me.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a couple lads agree to supply me with several kilos of trinium.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ trinium eh, do they also sell weapons grade naquadah?

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a slap I gave a lad after a dolla chop and he had the gall to suggest that my computer was vulnerable:

Quote:
Since I last wrote to you I had a software engineeer check my computer system and he ran a series of gamma-12 bicursive routines to determine vulnerability working from the mid-point of the inverted logarithmic scale. He concluded that the odds of my computer and email being successfully hacked is one in over 14 billion! In fact, my system is more secure than those at the NATO Command Center in Brussels! It is obvious that [lad's front company] systems were hacked and your company is fully responsible for the loss of my funds. If you disagree, please inform me of the results of any investigations you undertook and of any security checks on your systems.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
I was wondering how much they would fall for. Looks like the sky's the limit if it's done properly.

Al.

You got that right. Make your lad think you're ready to shell out money and they will agree to anything you want if they think it'll make the money flow.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I can pay in Gold-pressed Latinum then. I can send them as much as they want.

Al.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote that I had to fix the spurving bearings in the boat. A spurving bearing is actually a part of a turboencabulator.

In the chem bait I asked if he could supply carmot and ordered dehydrabiethylamine.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
adda717
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen Tiberium used in the forums here a couple of times.

lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was highly amused when i saw the data sheets for the tiberium bait. I think im gonna have to watch my star treks again and get some ideas Laughing

Dead Phish - 350
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used dilithium, flux-capacitors and sundry sci-fi funnies in a few baits.

However the best one was a loan lad who was insistent I paid the insurance fee so my animal brothel could buy its new boar trebuchets.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
JimBoy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys look like the type to interested in high-grade, quality, top-of-the-line

methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine.
This is the full name, 1,913 characters long, for tryptophan synthetase which has 267 amino acids in it.

Closed lad accounts X6 X2 Malaysia Spain
Pith Helmet - Moyosola's Webcam Safari Lagos-Accra 431km/270mi

Pith Helmet - Preci0us Lagos, Nigerian-Cotonou, BEN 117km/73mi
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ i do recall reading about that in an article about longest english words, and the words nerds were arguing about whether its technically a word Laughing

i dont think a lad would take me seriously if i asked for it, but maybe ..... Twisted Evil

Dead Phish - 350
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic