SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't you just love it when you can do this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I am doing a next of kin inheritance bait. Of course I end up having to deal with the "lawyer" who then ends up needing fees. I was sent to the lawyer by the poor daughter of the deceased millionaire. (Obviously the "lawyer" and the daughter are the same person, or at least working together) So I send the lawyer nearly $2000 by Money Gram but there's a snag. Money Gram requires a security photo of the lawyer holding a sign with their random security phrase on a piece of paper before they will activate the MTCN. So I got an actual real photo back from the "lawyer", and he had to be the homeliest looking lad I've ever come across. At least 40 years old but looked worn out for his age, very skinny and disheveled looking. The sign was very small and barely readable. So..... sorry lawyer but Money Gram won't accept it, Re-Do please. At this point the lawyer got stubborn, and refused to do another photo. I held my ground and went back and forth. I played the role of still being on the daughter's side through all of this, emailing her complaining about the lazy lawyer who is keeping us from completing the transaction. Eventually the daughter has me get in touch with the "bank", and now I've got the bank and daughter both apologizing for the lawyers behavior and how we will no longer have to deal with the lawyer. So.... my long winded point is: Don't you just love it when you can rip into the lads and they have to accept it in order to fit the lies of their scam? I took this opportunity to tell the lad what I thought of that lawyer. I am anxious to get a response and see if the lad agrees with me or tries to defend the "lawyer" a little. Here's my email:

Quote:
Sounds good Victoria. I am glad we are done with that lazy lawyer. He must have been the biggest idiot in the world, to not be able to do a simple security photo correctly. I mean how stupid can you be? Not to mention he was the ugliest man I've ever seen in my life.
Anyway, I am glad he is gone and out of the way so that I can just deal with you and the bank now. Let me know what to do next.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I get in difficulty with the lawyer, I normally suggest that we use the kind Barrister Gomer who has recently emailed me on another matter.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad's delivery company fuck up once and forget to give me the swift code for the bank account that I was to deposit the payment into. Of course, this was fantastic for me because it gave me an excuse for why the payment didn't go though. Even better was when the lad's main character e-mailed me for an update. I flew off the handle about how ridiculously incompetant and stupid the delivery company was and how only a moron could forget to give vital payment information when so much money is at stake.

So, yes, it is awesome when we get slap lads behind their backs, to their faces.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to try to bargain with the 'lawyer' on how to cut the other guy out of the deal and take the money for ourselves. Then when they agree to it I rat them out to the first character. Particularly funny since most of the time it is the same lad, and they have to try to keep both character's roles straight when hopelessly off script. Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad decided to rip on the lawyer (themselves) a little bit as well in their reply to me. See below:

Quote:
My love,
i thank you for your mail as you have seeing that the Idiot man called him self lawyer as he stand as a barrier to make you give up not help me,honey i thank God that today we are doing this direct with bank not lawyer any more;
....and then they went on and on begging me to save them, etc. etc.

So I responded by spitting some more fire at the lawyer:

Quote:
I think everything will be okay now that the stupid lawyer is gone. Did you ever get a chance to see that guy? He was the UGLIEST man I have ever seen in my life. He had a face only a mother could love. I am glad he is gone. Anyway, I am emailing the bank right now to figure out details.

Let's see how long I can go back and forth with the lad, making fun of the lawyer behind their back, to their face (as BearSeason so eloquently put it).

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always good to sack a lawyer or two. I just get my hair off and develop irrational mistrust, reporting their every move and mistake to the "widow" or whoever. occasionally just reply to a mail saying "GOD CAN SEE YOU LYING TO ME", you will get a new lawyer soon enough. rinse and repeat.

Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my lad is tired of being made fun of behind their back, to their face. Here is their latest reply:

Quote:
My love
how are you doing? i hope all is well with you,honey as i am here am happy now as i have see that every thing is okay now,honey i don't have time to look or think about to see that stupid and ugliest man called lawyer,honey please i don't want you to remember him again because he want to destroy my future,as you know that any time you mention about him to me i always be angry,honey please as he gone out of our way let him gone for ever as i don't want to hear any thing about him in my life any more

So I will continue along with the bait, following the lads instructions for now. But I think I will have to make a point to keep venting about that pain in the butt lawyer in every email from here on out.

BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Getting a lad to call themselves stupid and ugly is a wonderful thing.

Behind their backs, to their faces. Very Happy

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic