SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lagos Blues..Rushforth has left the building!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been in my thoughts as well. I mean, how much trouble could a forged WU document do to a lad that's already known by the local police and in elbow-high sh**? Evil or Very Mad

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there is also the possibility of sending the money by mail, and when i say mail i mean mail. Perhaps with a nice Christmas card. But some kind of WU transfer is definitely something we are considering.

Dane, we also need to extract the number to the police and hospital from the lad.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you have him check and see if there is one of those tourist "hop on, hop off" buses that could take him around to see the sights (and sounds and smells). In any event in the future when you instruct him to go somewhere tell him to "hop on over to ...........".
Perhaps the mods can come up with a crutch icon for your siggy......?

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ see if you can find such a service, am sure Dr Mike and The Dane would love to know!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
And there is also the possibility of sending the money by mail, and when i say mail i mean mail. Perhaps with a nice Christmas card.

Sent 'my Alex' a nice Xmas card a few days ago (sadly, no cash inside, just a cheery, seasonal message).
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems that a resque team and recovery team landed in Sudan.

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was sent to the brother in Lagos:

Quote:
Dear brother in Christ
I have some great news regarding your brother Mr Rushforth. Father Olaf (the Head of the Church) has ordered an urgent rescue mission from Al Fashir, Sudan. The TWAT plane had landed in Sudan and it will wait until the team arrives. The plane will pass Adre's Airport on its way to N'Djamena to pick some workers before going back to Sudan.
Please inform brother Rushforth that the help in it's way. Here is the link of the official conformation from the Church. Please click on the News Updates page, then print it for the record:
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

If you want to see the rescue mission on the site, Agda posted it ^, click on the News Updates.

This is the plane that will rescue the stredded lad:

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'to the TWATmobil robin!'

lol Laughing
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great bait. Nothing brings as much joy to a mugu is being fully baited.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike tried to call the lad's today. His phone was switched off.

Later, I called the brother. Here are the results:
- Rushforth is going to Adre's hospital again tomorrow . It seems that his leg has serious injuries. We give the permission to any baiter to call the hospital and update us about the leg !!
- The brother is not being updated properly about the situation. He hasn't opened the email and doesn't know about the rescue mission.
Rushforth calls him once a week I presume.

It's only my opinion, but the brother is not a scammer, He tolerates what his brother does but he's not a lad. We offered him money more than once, but he's not interested and wants only Rushforth to go back to Lagos.

Well, Christmas is coming and I have no doubt that the lad will be in the desert, waiting to be rescued! Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We got hold of the lad today with a new number. But first Rev 0rens got this mail from his brother in Nigeria.

Quote:
Dear Rev 0rens

Thanks very much for your mail and your telephone conversation last night.

Be inform that I was able to spoke with my Brother Rushforth this morning regarding my telephone discussion with you last night of which he told me to inform you to call him immediately on his direct mobile line+235xxxxxxxx and instructed me that I should inform you to meet with him at the GENERAL HOSPITAL IN ADRE where he is responding to treatment as regards to one of his leg that got broken.

Please you must not fail to call him today as soon as you receive this mail and you people must not fail to meet with him in person. come hell or high water, nothing is gonna stop us

As soon as you reach him today through telephone,please get back to me through telephone to enable me know the situation of things from your side.

My number still remains +234xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks and May God Bless you richly.

Mr.Kingsley.

So i called him. Yes there was a great deal of pain in his voice. And at one point he said "there are no things to enjoy here". So i take it that there are no amusement parks in the Adre area. But hey, he could always hitch a ride on one of those cars with a mounted AA gun in the back.

So he still cant walk and he still have no money. And this is causing me some serious concern. Not for the lad but for the fact that i may loose my bet with Subway. I think that he will manage to wriggle himself home in time for Christmas whereas Subway do not. But this is a bet i can live with losing.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/55-P9NUW/001editRushforth_02_41_PM_Tues.html

Sadly the sound quality of the call is very poor in the second half.

In the call i stressed to him that the rescue is just outside the border in Sudan, but we are currently experiencing some problem with Chadian customs authorities that need a few things before the we are allowed in. Among those are the number to the hospital and to the police in Adre. We do not really need the number to the police but it could come handy in the future for lads that will be going to Adre to dig gold for us.

After that Sub and Slappy called the lad. Slappy as our doctor for the rescue operation, and he of course wanted to know a few details of what happened to the lad. Apparently he is quite an hero. And we also got to know that the driver put the lads leg under the tire and then simply drove over it. So simple, so ingenious, so cruel. I wonder why the lad didn't move it.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/-GpIrQSv/002editorensbruceRushforth_03_.html

Now see if the lad comes through for us or give us reason to have him stredded there for a few more weeks.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
So he still cant walk and he still have no money. And this is causing me some serious concern. Not for the lad but for the fact that i may loose my bet with Subway.

Laughing
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
have him stredded there for a few more weeks.

I already told you - he'll be in Adré in the year 2012. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Supporter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply amazing..... he wrestled the gun away and then threw it in the bush? That's impressive.... unless he's not telling the truth, but he'd never lie right? Wink

This is so awesome, well done all. I'm laughing so hard at my desk now my coworkers are probably wondering what I'm doing.... ah well, good times.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those of you that followed the Operation Gold 2011 thread may remember Brima that got stuck in an airport for some time. And i then made a poster for the new blockbuster movie "The Terminal 2" with the catchphrase lad is waiting. Well a few days ago was a celebration for our lad. He had spent 40 days since he came to the nice town of Abeche and that is something i feel should be celebrated. Now Eater had some problems then and i was not able to do anything. But now i am and i made you a new poster.

40 days is a long time and we are slowly closing in on the legendary Adamu safari, who spent a whooping 100 in Abeche. So while waiting for the next update (which will not take to long) i give you this.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Brilliant! Razz I like the car and the body particularly.

PS: Could you enlarge the small print on the poster?
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I am not sure i follow what you mean, do you mean the printing under the title or the whole poster. If it is the gray text under the title it is nothing, just from the original movie poster and not worth looking at. If it is the whole poster i scaled it down not to blow out the forum.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I called the stredded lad today. As expected, the doctor (who's taking care of him) is so irritated by the lad's presence in his house.
Even nice people have limit.Hope he's thrown out soon.

When I mentioned that Mike will send him something by mail, his mouth was watering and coughed up the address in 5 minutes Mr. Green

We are trying to negotiate with Adre's Airport, they're refusing to receive the TWAT plane. I think it's a bit huge for their runway.,

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post DDOS update.
We talked to the Doctor that so nicely has taken care of the lad a few days ago. This after the lad gave us the information we needed which was the numbers to the police and hospital in Adre. And we could hear from the doctor, well at least Sub as the conversation was in Araic, that the doctor was a nice man but he did want the lad out of his house asap. And I can relate to that 100%. Who would want to harbor a lad in his or her home?

So the good Rev. Bob called the lad and he was suffering as usual. Call is posted below. Rather long but then again the lad had lots on his mind, while I was saying how bad it was sprained my ankle when I was 12. I compared that to his broken leg, which appears to his description to have been totally broken. Another highlight was when I told him I prayed for him just before I gorged on my Christmas smorgasbord. Yup the good Rev. can be a bit untactful at times.
So the lad is lying in bed from morning to sunset (and probably during the night as well) according to himself and that is nice to know. But I do feel sorry for the Dr that he is with.
Also a few days ago I got a call and I did not recognize the country code. So I checked it and my jaw dropped. I’m not kidding; I just stared at the screen as I couldn’t believe it. The call was from Libya. So Sub called for me and to our surprise it was Rushforth’s old Abeche sponsor. He went awol just when Rushforth broke his leg and we forgot about him. Well apparently he is no in Libya for reasons I cannot understand. He called to see where Rushforth is. And as our lad owes him some money and he have the lads luggage it is understandable. Whether the lad’s luggage is in Adre or in Libya we do not know. But it was a nice twist to the story.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/5baZk4KZ/2356300xxxx_09_11_PM_Saturday_.html

Globe Globe of Gluttony
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work guys! I think an innocent random phone call from Sister "enter name" asking about his experience building a TW*T church is in order.........

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Supporter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so good. He wanted a call from the team in Sud@n, did anyone end up contacting the poor lad or is he being ignored with no hope....
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
We talked to the Doctor...

Amazing audacity! Looking forward to Day 101!
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am looking forward to it too. But it is a long way until then. It is day 46 now since he got to Abeche, and you need to add a few days in Chad or on the road to that.

I promised the lad that I could send the some money using mail if I got it. And after some pressure from 0rens I did. A text message with an address to Chad and Adre was sent to me. So I walked down to the bank, withdrew $500, put it in an envelope with a greeting from me and sent it. Or wait… feels like I have forgotten something. Well never mind, it probably wasn’t something important.
Below is a long call to the lad, he started out by saying he was dying a few times. Then I explain to him that I have sent him $500. I also gave him the bad news that 0rens and the T**T team had difficulties crossing the border. It is a long call and towards the end it is hard to hear him as the reception isn’t great and he is mumbling a lot.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/BhuTDYBy/2356300xxxx_09_54_PM_Tuesday_1.html

I sent the lad a nice Christmas card along with his money. And of course I took a few photos for your leisure.

As you can see the envelope is ripped open by someone. I dearly hope that no one takes the money inside.

I also got a few mails from the lads Brother in Nigeria.

Quote:
Dear Bob,

Thanks for your mail.

I can understand your point of which my brother has called yesterday and told me everything.

He stated to me that I should inform you and the members of the TWAT church to send him some money to enable him return back to Nigeria for proper treatment.

Kindly call him today/tommorrow morning on +2356300xxxx which is his new direct line and discuss at length with him on the way out as one of your member of the TWAT church called me some few weeks ago and told me that the superintendent of the TWAT church has order him to come to his aid that the TWAT church flight will be arriving adre all the way from sudan to pick some workers over there and will use the opportunity to render some help to my brother.

Anyway,Be inform that he is currently at the GENERAL HOSPITAL IN ADRE where is responding gradually for proper treatment. Please call him and ask him to release to you the telephone number of the Hospital.

Thanks and May God Bless you richly.

Quote:
Dear Rev Bob

Thanks for your mail.

I am grateful for your concern towards my brother. Please can I have the tracking number so that I can be tracking it here to know when it will arrive.

Kindly let me know the name of the postage company where it was send and the website address.

Thanks.
Kingsley.

I decided to address the last one and tell him the truth. It was sent by ordinary mail and is thus untraceable. The money will arrive when it does.

Quote:
Hello Biodun.

I sent the money with the Swedish postal service, there is no tracking number. The posting company's address is http://www.posten.se/m/startpage

Globe Globe of Gluttony
bigdaddy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO! That is great!

Madam F**k you with your game ok and dont write to my email or l will track you down with FBI you play with me .

You are nothing but an idiot , You must die by motor accident by fooling with a man that is old enough to be your father .
soon you will writing from your grave .
IDIOT (Barrister after I closed his bank account)

Safari Ch4nt4l Posse-Accra, Ghana > Cotonou, Benin (Co-Bait with GnarlySpoof+psychicbait)
Closed lad accounts x 11 Easter Egg 2011

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It brings a tear to my eye, well done guys Twisted Evil

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic