SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold Scam - I go to Burkina Faso...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, this is the first bait I'm posting so if I have made mistakes in the format, I apologise - I'm going to make a few edits later.

I had this scammer hooked for about 5 weeks - In which time I was to travel to Burkina Faso to inspect the Gold - I am going to try and pick this back up in the future and will post any progress...
I'm only going to post the good bits
All emails are in sequential order - The top is the start and the bottom is the end Smile I'm Eric and Ahmed is the scammer

Links to Documents:
*TO BE ADDED IN AN EDIT*

Quote:
Dear Eric,

Attached is the FCO. The Company informed me that the minimum quantities that can be sold is 100kg. On the FCO addressed to you,100kg is offered to you.

On your arrival,after testing and analysis of the Goldbars,if satisfy ,you will deposit $1,000,000 .Their representative-diplomat- will accompany you and the Gold to your destination and the remaining money will be wired into the company's account at his destination.

The FCO was sent to me to forward to you in french,do translate it to English for your proper understanding.

I await your feedback soonest.Do let me know what is cleared to you so that we can concertedly iron it out.

Regards,
Ahmed

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2011/11/2
Subject: Offre de 100 kilos de lingot d'or
To: [email protected]

Bonjour Mr. Ahmed,

Veuillez voir en attachement l'offre que je vous envoie .

Merci dans l'attente de vous lire.

Mr. K.Moussa
Directeur General GLOBAL BUSINESS INTER (S.A)

I wrote back and said I don't speak French - He then sent me an english version (see links for both).

He then called me Mr Eric when he asked me to travel to Burkina Faso Wink

Quote:
My name is Mr Shun. You must show respect to me for the deal to proceed.

He gave me a terrible response - I decided to accept it.

Quote:
Pardon me if i have disrespect you unawarely.I assume i hardly don't know what name will i address you with or perhaps that's not what really cause my disrespect whichever way,please do accept my apology.

I did make a little slip at some point and called myself Lleyton (other baiting character) and he had a go at me but despite that the deal continued - I should have been able to do much better with this scammer...

He asked me to come to Burkina Faso again
my reply (shortened) below
Quote:
I have no intention of coming to Burkina Faso, in fact I have been advised against this by my travel agent.

I asked him to come to Kenya because I was going to be on 'holiday' there. He decided that he was too lazy to safari (I couldn't expect that from a lad I hadn't talked to).

A few emails later and after some advice from my mentor, Raga Man, I decided that I would meet him in Burkina Faso
Quote:
I am coming over to your country soon, very soon. I am finalising my itinerary for the trip to Kenya at the moment and will forward you my flight details to Burkina Faso as soon as possible. I understand your problems.

Then he insisted that I needed a letter of invitation - for some reason I decided I didn't need it.

So, I proceeded to tell the lad that I don't know much about my trip...

Quote:
All I know is that I'm going from Kenya to burkina faso - what is the name of the airport and will I be able to get some food there when we land? I hate airline food.

He replied

Quote:
I will personally provide foods of high delicacy for you on your landing to Burkina Faso international airport,OUAGADOUGOU. May i know your favorite? Lol! You sound so playful Mr Eric.

I'll skip ahead a bit here - I sent him a file telling him I had a flight to Burkina Faso and here is something I got back when he worked out it was fake

[quote=Eric]I am serious, but I'll be honest with you. I'm not bullshitting and I'm not playing you. You demanded a ticket, so I got you a ticket. In fact, I haven't booked the flight because it isn't possible to do online. I actually have to buy it at the airport. The reason I don't want to call you is because that now that I am in Kenya it will costs me £3 a minute, if you call me it only costs me £1 a minute. I really don't want to waste my money to find out that you are not serious. You can call me at 10am Burkina Faso time.[/quote]
I also told him that
Quote:
We are a very helpful people.

He replied

Quote:
I am not asking for your help.There is a difference between trade and your fucking help.Help under my foot.

After sending him to a hotel (definitely went there) and to the police station (i don't know if he went there) I got this - the bait has gone cold (about 2 weeks) but if it continues I will post it here.

Quote:
Hey ,why are you such a dumbasshole! Don't play around with people.You are such a stupid clown.He was there,only to found out nobody of your name were lodging there.

He even ask from the reception.Look fuck away with your craziness.You need a psychiatrist.

I may have broken the ITP rule here - my apologies, I didn't think about it at the time and I don't think it could have damaged anyone... I am definitely not going to do this again... Embarassed

I told him I had been arrested and was about to be deported Wink
Quote:
Fucking clown! That's what you are! Damn asshole!

And that where we finished...

If anyone has any ideas for something I should do different please post, and tell me if you enjoyed this and if I should post the whole correspondence and not just the shortened version Smile

"U are a mad man, u are the one pointing accusing fingers, fuck off, idiot"
Curtis Anderson
"Lol! You sound so playful Mr Eric"
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
"I must honestly say that if you continue to follow up the way you are following up, I assure you that the sky will be your limit in no distance time."
Urea Lad
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You got that lad thoroughly POed! Nice job, viper.

I don't think you have violated any ITP rules here but I wouldn't send lads to police stations. I see no harm in telling him that you are at such-and-such hotel. In most hotels (at least in the US) the desk clerk won't confirm or deny if a person is staying there. In any event, this isn't anything beyond the realm of the clerk's normal duties anyway.

FWIW, I have a suggestion... when the lad says there is nobody by your name at the hotel, tell him that you always register under an assumed name. After all, you are a rather well known gold dealer and you need to keep your movements secret for security reasons.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Raga, I just wanted to be sure - and I wasn't going to send the whole thing to you first Smile . I will definitely think about an assumed name, and why not send them to police stations?
And what does POed mean? (as you know - I wouldn't know Smile )

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
"I must honestly say that if you continue to follow up the way you are following up, I assure you that the sky will be your limit in no distance time."
Urea Lad
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The police have better things to do than to waste time dealing with some lad you sent to them. Unless, of course, you can maneuver things in such a way that the lad will be behind bars as a result of his visit to the police station. Very Happy

"POed" is a commonly used Americanism. It is the short form of "Pissed Off" (meaning "very angry") - and that is one angry lad you have there!

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will remember that in future - I will make sure that next time I send a lad to the cops they get locked up (highly unlikely I would ever be able to do or confirm this happening anyway) Very Happy (and I know what pissed off means Cool )
and ty for the explanation

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
Urea Lad
global01
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THESE MR ERIC IS A LIAR SINCE HE HAS BEEN LYING TO US THAT HE IS COMING FROM NORWAY WHICH HE SAID HE IS TRAVELLING TO KENYA FOR HOLIDAY 1 DAY HE SEND AN EMAIL TO MR HAMED AND HE SAID THAT HE IS KENYA WE SHOULD SEND THE GOLD TO KENYA AND IT CAN NOT BE POSSIBEL BECAUSE WE ARE NOT WORKING ON THAT PROCEDURE THEN HE SAID HE IS COMING DOWN TO BURKINA FASO FOR A FACE TO FACE DEAL WITH THE COMPANY THEN HE SENT A RESERVATION TICKET WHICH WE CHECK AND WE SEE THAT HE HAS NOT PAYED ANY AMOUNT THEN WE SEND HIM AN EMAIL THAT HE SHOULD AND PAY HIS FLIGTH MONEY IF NOT HE WILL NOT GET FLIGTH ON MONDAY TO TAKE HIM TO BURKINA FASO , WE SENT HIM AN EMAIL BECAUSE SINCE FROM HIS COUNTRY HE HAS BEEN GIVEN FAKE PHONE NUMBER TO MR HAMED wHICH IT DOES NOT GO . FROM KENYA HE SAID HE IS COMING ON MONDAY SATURDAY HE SEND AN EMAIL TO MR HAMED HE SAID HE IS BURKINA FASO SO WHERE IS THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE THEN MR HAMED REPLY HIM THAT WHAT IS THE HOTEL NAME AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IN BURKINA FASO SO THAT THE COMPANY WILL CALL HIM AND GO AND MEET HIM FOR THE FACE TO FACE DEAL THEN HE REFUSE , THEN HE SAID THAT WHEN WE COME TO THE HOTEL MERCURE THEN WE SHOULD RIGHT OUR NAME ON SIGN BOARD ENTER THE HOTEL AND SHOW EVERY BODY AS SOON AS HE SEE IT HE WILL COME TO THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE . THE MR ERIC IS A BIG LIAR HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO BURKINA FASO ANY BODY NEED MORE INFORMATION SHOULD CALL MR BENJAMIN ON THESE PHONE NUMBER :+226xxxxxxxx FOR MORE INFORMATION .

REGARDS
GLOBAL BUSINESS INTER (S.A).

Edited phone # per forum rules.--bo
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, the ALL CAPS of truth, I'm convinced Laughing

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello pot, meet kettle Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go Viper! Thumbs up I love it that your lad found his way here and posted to complain about your rotten treatment of him. Hilarious! Obviously, he has a firm grasp of what eater is all about. Laughing

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely not a lad global01 wrote:
THESE MR ERIC IS A LIAR

Yep. Mr Eric is a noted bastard around here.
He's always causing problems for legitimate businessmen such as yourself.
That said, I do suppose that for once, he may have found a dirty, filthy, scamming piece of shit, hiding under a rock. Me? I'm not sure. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
I'll lift your suspension for 24 hours so that you can convince us just what a lying cockwallet Mr Eric really is. If you can't do that... well... then I'm afraid it's open season on your unhetero ass and we'll have to let everyone here go all out to spoil any deals you have going.

One love.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

global01 seems like a legit businessman, he is being put through the same kind of treatment like the poor Enoch was a few months back. I have personally had business transactions with several gold dealers and i can honestly say that i am very pleased with what they have given me.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

global01 wrote:
THESE MR ERIC IS A LIAR SINCE HE HAS BEEN LYING TO US THAT HE IS COMING FROM NORWAY WHICH HE SAID HE IS TRAVELLING TO KENYA FOR HOLIDAY 1 DAY HE SEND AN EMAIL TO MR HAMED AND HE SAID THAT HE IS KENYA WE SHOULD SEND THE GOLD TO KENYA AND IT CAN NOT BE POSSIBEL BECAUSE WE ARE NOT WORKING ON THAT PROCEDURE THEN HE SAID HE IS COMING DOWN TO BURKINA FASO FOR A FACE TO FACE DEAL WITH THE COMPANY THEN HE SENT A RESERVATION TICKET WHICH WE CHECK AND WE SEE THAT HE HAS NOT PAYED ANY AMOUNT THEN WE SEND HIM AN EMAIL THAT HE SHOULD AND PAY HIS FLIGTH MONEY IF NOT HE WILL NOT GET FLIGTH ON MONDAY TO TAKE HIM TO BURKINA FASO , WE SENT HIM AN EMAIL BECAUSE SINCE FROM HIS COUNTRY HE HAS BEEN GIVEN FAKE PHONE NUMBER TO MR HAMED wHICH IT DOES NOT GO . FROM KENYA HE SAID HE IS COMING ON MONDAY SATURDAY HE SEND AN EMAIL TO MR HAMED HE SAID HE IS BURKINA FASO SO WHERE IS THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE THEN MR HAMED REPLY HIM THAT WHAT IS THE HOTEL NAME AND HIS PHONE NUMBER IN BURKINA FASO SO THAT THE COMPANY WILL CALL HIM AND GO AND MEET HIM FOR THE FACE TO FACE DEAL THEN HE REFUSE , THEN HE SAID THAT WHEN WE COME TO THE HOTEL MERCURE THEN WE SHOULD RIGHT OUR NAME ON SIGN BOARD ENTER THE HOTEL AND SHOW EVERY BODY AS SOON AS HE SEE IT HE WILL COME TO THE COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE . THE MR ERIC IS A BIG LIAR HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO BURKINA FASO ANY BODY NEED MORE INFORMATION SHOULD CALL MR BENJAMIN ON THESE PHONE NUMBER :+226xxxxxxxx FOR MORE INFORMATION .

REGARDS
GLOBAL BUSINESS INTER (S.A).

Edited phone # per forum rules.--bo

Mr Eric is not a liar, and he doesn't come from Norway... He would have happily met you in Kenya where he was on Holiday, but you refused, so he decided to play with you. I am his lawyer, please send an email to Eric so he can forward it to me if you want to discuss what he has done and any possible legal case. Actually, you will have to find an alternate way to contact me - see my Private message to you, as his account was seized a month ago, by an anti-fraud team.
Thanks,
Edited name per forum rules --bo

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
Urea Lad
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ global01

MR ERIC IS AN IDIOT AND HAS TREATED ME UNFAIRLY AS WELL. CONTACT ME IF I CAN BE OF SERVICE TO YOU.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh goodness gracious, I hate it when members here begin to not get along. I have a headache now from worrying about how this will come about.

If Mr. Eric is a dishonorable person we need to know this for the good of everyone here. It all needs to be aired out here and without fanfare.

I hope the accusations come to a tidy end, but I know that some times a bit of blood must bh shed.

I am all alert now. Please have at it in the kindest way possible.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope this Mr Eric guy is proper ashamed of what he has done. OTOH, it's nice that this forum exists so that disgruntled businessmen can air their complaints.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Mr Eric has just been misunderstood, the right thing to do is give him another chance to set things straight.

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought Dr Mike was the bad egg around here... Confused

This is very hard to keep track of... Confused

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A shame. I thought we could play with this lad. But being the typical lazy scamming git that he is, he hasn't even bothered returning to the forum to read any replies to his post.

Ah well. Goodbye global1. It was fun knowing you and dreaming of what might have been.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
viper492
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is called for... Crying or Very sad who knows, he may yet make another account Twisted Evil

Also, when I was baiting him, he did seem reasonably smart for a lad... (Although, it was probably my first decent bait so it might just have been me... and I might just get around to posting the whole correspondence at some point or maybe just be lazy Wink) He was hard to deal with... He knows we exist now, and he will forever regret it Twisted Evil

Curtis Anderson
Ahmed Ragab Mohmed
Urea Lad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic