SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Military Scam...Sgt. Major Alex James, Bahgdad..Iraq

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Duped
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy started wooing me on Match.Com....ladies you are not safe anywhere. Do not fall for the same thing...his e-mail address is: [email protected]. He made me care and then began asking for things..read below:

Good morning
how are you doing?i hope you're doing great as well as me,let us start the day I'm glad the Lord brought us together,let us walk in His way With us three together the Lord, you and me all things are possible if we only believe, As I awoke this morning, My head was filled with dreams of you. Of the love that we share, That each day God does renew. My heart does sing Of the joys we share.How I treasure each moment,When we are together, we will be the most happiest soul mates ever,So this morning i am telling you that i love u with all my life.. As each day passes,I love you more and more,my love for you will forever reign,and shine like the stars,do take a very good care of your self till we talk later again ok.but remember that alex will forever love you till the end of days ok..you made my world bright,thanks for coming into my life,kisses all over your body right now..babe i find it difficult to talk to you since i dont have my own laptop,i am sorry.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Duped and welcome to Eater.

Unfortunately there are scammers on every dating site. I am sorry you ran into this one. I hope you have stopped all contact with him and didn't send him any money.

Please go to our sister site www.scamwarners.com and post as much of the information regarding this scammer and the emails/photos he may have sent you. There are scam warners and scam advisors over there that can assist you and posting the information will help prevent other women from being scammed.

Take care.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Simon4523
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that is pretty low playing on emotions to scam. I'm sorry, people should always be careful on those sites.

All the transaction are fake no money was sent to money gram you are playing with my intelligent
-diplomat Billy Gold
rb1966
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night I got a hit on match and the guy seemed amazing. of course we chat for 4 hours, he sends me ecards over night and then we chat more tis morning. Seemed too good to be true. Thank goodness I decided to google is name. This came up and you all just saved me from a world of heart ache. Sure enough, Mr. Roy Napier a.k.a. Sgt.Napier1963 is still at it telling the same pathetic story. So sad.

Thank you for being here.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic