SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need a HUGE application form for 419er to fill

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LOSTINSPACE
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! This is my first scambaiting ever so i guess im kind of a n00b Smile I don't have much time so i'll be short. I've been baiting a 419er for about a week now. I need some kind of trust/agreement/something application from him to fill. It should ofcourse be as long and redundant and annoying as absolutely possible but it also has to look real so that I wont scare him away. Any suggestions?

Thankyou in advance Smile

Last edited by LOSTINSPACE on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have anything like that. But if you're unable to find such a document, there are some ways you can buy time until you find one or the bait goes in another direction.

- Put some text, like this, in your email which appears to be a link to the file for the lad to download.

- Grab a large .DLL file from your hard drive and rename it to something like Application.PDF and send that to him. There's also a small utility available (I forget the name) which can create bogus files for you and you specify the size. EDIT: I forgot to mention that when the lad comes back to you to say he couldn't open the file, give him a good slap for not knowing how to do such a simple task.

- Simply tell the lad to fill in the attached application - but don't attach a file. Smile He'll likely inform you that you didn't send him a form. Obviously he's doing something wrong, so not only do you get to slap him for being incompetent, but you can question whether or not he's qualified to continue with the business proposal. This could be a good way to force him to introduce another character (himself of course) such as a barrister or executive of some kind. And you may find this works well for steering the bait in a new direction.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
LOSTINSPACE
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:
I don't have anything like that. But if you're unable to find such a document, there are some ways you can buy time until you find one or the bait goes in another direction.

- Put some text, like this, in your email which appears to be a link to the file for the lad to download.

- Grab a large .DLL file from your hard drive and rename it to something like Application.PDF and send that to him. There's also a small utility available (I forget the name) which can create bogus files for you and you specify the size. EDIT: I forgot to mention that when the lad comes back to you to say he couldn't open the file, give him a good slap for not knowing how to do such a simple task.

- Simply tell the lad to fill in the attached application - but don't attach a file. Smile He'll likely inform you that you didn't send him a form. Obviously he's doing something wrong, so not only do you get to slap him for being incompetent, but you can question whether or not he's qualified to continue with the business proposal. This could be a good way to force him to introduce another character (himself of course) such as a barrister or executive of some kind. And you may find this works well for steering the bait in a new direction.

The link didn't work (maybe my laggy computer?) but thankyou so much for the suggestion! Smile I've already accused him for being incompetent when he spelled my name wrong on the "contract" (ofcourse i had him to send me a new one with the correct spelling) so having a reason for questioning his intelligence a second time would be great.

I have began to create my own questionary now just in case I dont find anything soon enough. With questions such as: "You are inside a room. The exit is 11 meters above you. Your only tools are 23 bottles of vodka and a towel. What do you do to get out? Use ATLEAST 3000 words" I will see how it turns out...
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moro, miten menee?

The link not working is the entire idea Wink It isn't a link. It's just some words coloured blue and underlined to look like a link.

Don't feel silly. It still tricks many of the oldtimers here as well Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using this on a lad I'm trying to get on my game show: Click Me

Courtesy of auntie beeb. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The link doesn't work. It's just normal text colored blue and underlined. But your lad will think it's a link to the file. Laughing And when he says it doesn't work, obviously his computer is at fault!

Remember - baiting is all about wasting a lad's time, not our own. So don't put too much time into that form.

Given that you've already started it, you could always stop and send it to the lad. So you've sent him a very short form, but you can make believe that you're sending him a very long document. When he sends it back completed, ask why he only filled in the first little bit and not the whole thing (that you made up in your mind Very Happy). More lad incompetence!

One thing you may want to do with the form is make it into an image. So say you're finished and it's still in Word format, or some other format which can be filled through a word processing software. Don't send that to the lad. Instead, take a screen shot of the form and paste that into Paint or some other image editor program and save it as an image. That way the lad is forced to print the form, write the answers by hand, scan it, and then send large attachments back to you. This creates a lot of time consuming work for the lad, and costs him money as well.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:

One thing you may want to do with the form is make it into an image. So say you're finished and it's still in Word format, or some other format which can be filled through a word processing software. Don't send that to the lad. Instead, take a screen shot of the form and paste that into Paint or some other image editor program and save it as an image. That way the lad is forced to print the form, write the answers by hand, scan it, and then send large attachments back to you. This creates a lot of time consuming work for the lad, and costs him money as well.

This site http://docupub.com/pdfconvert/ is very useful for that it will convert all manner of file types (including Word documents) into a series of JPGs.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

meet the ever useful file destructor :

http://www.xnet.se/fd/

you can use it to generate a file (.pdf, .doc, .jpg you name it...). Your lad will be unable to do anything with it and you can blame him for not having the latest driver or whatever.

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pugwash wrote:
I'm using this on a lad I'm trying to get on my game show

I've just downloaded and perused it. That is one pain-in-the-a**e form.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent. I have a boat load of various forms that within 10-15 mins can be converted into something useable but the lad would get them as a pdf or jpg so they would have to be printed out, filled in by hand and scanned back to you.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Benjamin_Franklin wrote:

I would say this is a must, not an option. Word and PDF contain too much traceable metadata. Also you can force the lad to cram 50-word handwritten answers into tiny spaces, which of course cause the form to be rejected when it is fed through the reader at the other end. And all official forms now have to be written in green ink. You did know that, didn't you?

Oh, and fingerprints are no longer acceptable. Toeprints are the new form of ID.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heck, groom a lad just right and he'll send you an ear-print. Wink

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
LOSTINSPACE
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pugwash wrote:
I'm using this on a lad I'm trying to get on my game show: Click Me

Courtesy of auntie beeb. Wink

HAHA That one was hilariously painful Smile I might even use it. I'll say it's on e of F1NL4KU's sponsors

This does ofcourse not prevent me from having to send another form for the lad to fill Wink

I feel stupid about that fake link haha! Im just gonna blame it on how tired i was

Last edited by LOSTINSPACE on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These forms are great. I remember one had a question "Why do birds suddenly appear when you're near?" and the lad answered it as best he could.

Make sure that the lad answers all questions properly. I mean I am sure he will but just on the off chance that he skips a question or maybe gives a less than comprehensive answer make sure he goes back and fixes it. Eve if it takes ten or more attempts...

boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoutonBlanc wrote:
meet the ever useful file destructor :

http://www.xnet.se/fd/

you can use it to generate a file (.pdf, .doc, .jpg you name it...). Your lad will be unable to do anything with it and you can blame him for not having the latest driver or whatever.

Oh, thank you! I have been looking for something like this. I have a lad now asking for some documents. This will be fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic