SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting the Sick?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's your take on this person? She is quite ill it seems. Embarassed

Quote:
Dear J@son Br1ght.

Thanks very much for your good response. Please assure me with your heart that you will do your best to save this transaction. Being truthful in all you do is good because truth set us free and leads us to success. I believe that it is the will of God that I chose you to be the beneficiary of my late husband inheritance, you should not neglect the vision of God in your life. So you should not be surprise to my proposal because God has already signed this transaction between you and me. I assure you that this transaction is true and 100% percent free risk.

I have made up my mind to give you this DONATION but you have to assure me that you will use this fund to help the less privilege. I strongly believe that you will never betray God immediately the fund is finally transferred into your nominated account. If you betray me you have betray God. Please utilize this fund very well and please be good to the poor and the less privilege. As we go on with this good transaction, I need your good prayers for God to save my life, I believe in God and I know very well that there is nothing God cannot do. It is true that my doctor said that I have no life again as he said that I have a very shot time to stay and I have a surgery operation coming up next week. Please put me in your prayers.

Please I need to hear from you again that you must put in your good best to save this transaction and use it very well as you will show good treatment to the poor and the less privilege. My late husband attorney is ready to help us as regard to the document that will be in your name from the court for the transfer of the $22 million to your account. I need to be sure of you and I need a good promise from you and please I am very sorry that I will not be able to call you on phone or receive your phone calls because my health , my doctor will not allow me to receive any phone call.

I attach my hospital picture to you where I am with my doctors and the other attachment is the deposit certificate of the $22 million. Get back to me with your good promise that you will save this transaction and I will make sure my family attorney contact you and guide you to the success of this $22 million to your account. God will see you through in all you do as you save this transaction. My family attorney , Barrister Edward Cole will contact you. From Barrister Edward Cole verification, i will have to pay 11,000.00 British pounds to the British court probate registry to get the documents approve in your name for the transfer of this $22 million to your account.

I have 12,000.00 pounds left in my personal account and with it i will be able to pay for the approval of the documents in your name, but please you have to assure me that you will put in your good best to save this transaction , because as it stands now, i have no life. again. My family attorney Edward Cole will contact you because i have forwarded your mail to him.

May God bless you for your kindness. My family attorney. Barrister Edw@rd C0le will contact you, please work with him to save this $22 million transaction.

Mrs. C. Sul@k

She offered this as proof:
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard 'sick woman' scam. The photos are stolen from the Internet.

It is just a normal lad, so bait away with vengance.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured as much.

I don't see how someone with $22 million would need me to get to their spouce's money. Surely, they would figure that out! Not to mention the picture of her in a hospital is messed up. She is in a dress not a gown. No IVs or anything.... Not real convincing!

Also, nobody deposits $22 million into a regular bank account, and when you do you don't get an elaborate deposit certificate. you get a silly receipt. Rolling Eyes

I wrote back:
Quote:
Mrs. Sul@k,

Sorry to hear that you may be passing soon. There is clearly nothing God cannot do, and I would never betray the Lord Most High.

Let us pray that Jesus will save you... (you have to believe unto him and ask for his forgiveness of your sins & repent.) Do you believe Jesus died for your sins? Do you believe he was crucified as the sacrificial lamb of God? and Do you believe Jesus rose from the dead?

John 3:16-17 (NIV):
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Thanks for your assurances this transaction will be 100% risk free. Please explain more, but please understand I am religious but also cautious. Also, please provide me with some hospital paperwork with ANY of these: diagnosis, room assignment, insurance statement of benefits, medical bill, or even a Doctor's note. I will need something like this to put me at ease before we can proceed further.

Thank you

-J@son Br1ght

I kind of feel bad using God's Name, but I guess it isn't in vain. She really does need to repent from scamming people and ask forgiveness from this sin!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for the name of the hospital she's being treated at so you can send a get well card.

You can have fun with that infors later when you send the fees direct her, hidden in a basket of fruit along with a bundle of money for life saving drugs. Be warned, it usually tips them over the edge. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usual, boring "Dying widow" scam. What's her disease of choice? Cancer? Stroke "problem" (which "borders" her more than the cancer)?

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On "sick" woman/man scams, I also try to get their doctor's name and email addy. Sometimes it takes them a couple days to come up with that.

Or ask if you can send your trusted physician to her for a consultation or offer to send her to a special hospital that treats his/her disease.

But I only add those layers in when "the time is right".

@Captain
I like the card idea. I also do that.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be sure to let her know that there is always hope to survive! Just last year you, too, were stricken with a supposedly terminal case of "cancer of the stool", but following a steadfast regimen of lengthy sitting sessions you were miraculously cured of the ailment and have been in great health ever since!

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep them comming.

Obviously, I need her doctor's name and hospital, so I can send gifts.

I like the idea of sending my trusted Physician... I will try and work that in. Twisted Evil
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jbirky wrote:

I like the idea of sending my trusted Physician..

Not too soon with that. Guaranteed to kill off the patient. Laughing

Suggest some aggressive treatments and therapies though, as they have nothing to lose.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely not...

Got to keep the patient alive to suffer some lad pain.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I usually wait several weeks to work in a consulting physician, but you have to have a feel for when the "time is right" as I said above.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get a cancer widow to have a tattoo to join my church, I'm sure she could've got the nurse to do it. She wasn't very keen.

Nice how they have internet access from their sickbeds though.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ask for the name of the hospital she's being treated at so you can send a get well card.

Just a thought... if done convincingly enough, does this have safari potential?

"I sent the money hidden in a fruit basket to that hospital in your name. It should arrive tomorrow."

- Cue lad frantically trying to get to the hospital before his money is discovered and disappears...

@jbirky - as B8er has said, dying widow lads usually send you stolen pictures of actual patients. For that alone they deserve all the pain you can put them through.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found my Morris Lads from a dying woman scam, mighty oaks from little acorns grow. Wink

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. I have been baiting this lad who says he is on his death bed wanting to give me all his money so I can help sick people. I ask for photos and he sends me this. Nothing is off limits for these clowns.

Admin edit. I've removed the photo. We don't need pictures of ITPs who are genuinely ill and we've seen them all before anyway - Slightly.

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These lads are quite "special" and need to be baited harshly as well as either getting them to die, have one of your characters die as a result of this lad's incompetence and then chop his dollar several times.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply to a dying Mrs. Gates
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Gates
I am delighted to hear of your condition, and hope that you die soon.
What can I do for you?
Her answer:
Quote:
My Dear Beloved xxxxxxxx,
Thanks for your mail and acceptance to assist me in executing this project
This has being my dream to help others.
I want to let you know that I did not only have your information by my power but with direction of almighty God who is my instructor in all I do. I understand you may be skeptical because it is strange to got this kind of email from a total stranger and considering scams going on everywhere, but know that God has directed me to your side because he knows you won't let me down in any way.

Fish. Barrel. Bang.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting one woman who was dying any day with cancer. Then her doctor started writing to me. The woman was supposedly in the UAE.

For weeks the doctor and I exchanged emails regarding if her Christian faith was being followed and did she have a chaplain.

Then he got persistent. So I volunteered to send my physician. Well, I was a Princess so I had the $$$.

Then I wanted to call the doctor but he put me off saying he was not always near a phone. A doctor not near a phone? What did he do for emergencies.

During all this he insisted her death was imminent and they needed to make me the NOK.

This went on for 6 months while she was dying any day.

Enough! I had enough. So I wrote and asked if she was dead yet? That she should have died 4 months ago.

The lad continued right on, wanting me to sign documents, etc. (which I never did) But for 6 months we wasted a lot of his time daily.

I finally got his phone number but was told to only call during certain hours.

I had visions of trying to stretch this out to a year (sandtimer) and then I could declare she was cured, that she was in remission and did not die when she was supposed to. But I got bored with "sick" baits and left the lad dangling.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once suggested that the dying woman had ostriopliosis and suggested a treatment with fresney, athelas, and buitach.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Boxman,

I got a photo of the same guy (accessing a laptop with a drip plugged into him), about six months ago. Good to see he survived Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
@ Boxman,

I got a photo of the same guy (accessing a laptop with a drip plugged into him), about six months ago. Good to see he survived Smile

Yes I got that photo as well, but decided to share this (which has now been removed by admin, oh well). It is nice to see he is doing well, though I doubt that was really him Smile
I am actually still baiting this guy and he has gotten his lawyer involved as well. I think he told me 6 months to live and we have been going back and forth for about a month. Will see how long I can keep him on the line..

You are a wonderful man Melting Pot of your words (love lad "Lucy")
You are fucking liar get a fuck liar you are united state you not in Africa fucking liar go away. (angy gold lad)

Nigeria Closed lad accounts x6 Easter Egg 2012
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:
Quote:
I am deaf from Singapore, .I was married to late from United Kingdom , who worked with Shell Development Company in London for Twenty-Six years before he died, In the year 2005 after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$10.5 M in a firm here. Following my ill health(Cancer of the Lungs), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition

How long is this person required to live, I ask myself.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thomas-the-tank wrote:

How long is this person required to live, I ask myself.

Long enough to receive the money you are about to send? Then the lad can let her die and find another sick soul.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
US Dropbox

Film & Production Needs
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic