SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reply to scam email letter.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scamer Hunter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, 28 May 2011 7:45 PM
To: unknown@recipients
Subject: Private and Confidential. Please reply soon.
..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Greetings

I am Mr.Charles Brown, a Canadian citizen and an attorney
based in Manchester, United Kingdom. I am the personal attorney to late
Mr Mark Michelle(a foreigner and a private oil consultant/contractor
with the British Petroleum Company), hereinafter shall be referred to
as my client.

On the 21st day of April 2000, my client and his wife
along with their three children were involved in a ghastly motor
accident. All occupants in the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then, I have made several enquiries from the French embassies to
locate his next of kin or any of his extended relatives, but all to no
avail. It may interest you to know that my client died "intestate".

PROPOSITION:
I decided to contact you purely on the personal
conviction of trust and confidence that we can co-operate with each
other and do a very lucrative business for our
mutual benefit . I want
you to give me the needed assistance by allowing me to present you as
the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased and,the beneficiary of his estate.The
deceased had a deposit valued presently at EIGHTEEN MILLION DOLLARS {
US$18,000,000.00) and his Bank has issued me a notice to provide his
next of kin or beneficiary by WILL, otherwise the account would be
confiscated.

Already, I have worked out modalities for achieving my
aim of appointing you a next of kin as well as transfer the money out
of this country, for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 35% to
you, while we shall collectively donate the remaining 10% to "Tsunami
Relief Course". The remaining 5% will be used to compensate both
parties for any incurred expenses in the course of this transaction.

It is my intention to achieve this transfer in a legitimate way, all I
require is your honesty, co-operation, confidentiality and trust to
enable us see this transaction
through. The money transfer paper work
itself will include a certificate of origin so that the receiving bank
does not ask questions.The paper work will include proper certificate
that the fund being transferred is from non-criminal sources. In short
this will be a proper and legal money transfer with apparently no risk
involved. The transaction is guaranteed to succeed without any
problem.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your
following information to me ;
A.Private telephone number and fax
number.
B.Your postal/residential address.

Further details awaits
you upon a positive response from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.
Charles Brown

My Reply

Greetings Charles
My Name and address is: For certified Mail, The Chief Executive Officer and Grand Master, Mr Jonathan Winston Lockleigh-Frodobourgh (Australian Nickname, Jon Frog), Care of "The Chamber of the Amalgamation of World War Two Blind Amputees and Associates" , or CAWWBAA ,1111 Kalgoorlie Interstate Highway, Shire of Noongar Western Australia 6111.

A donation would be much appreciated. (any donation over two dollars is tax deducible) Just make the cheque out to "CAWWBAA" as the writing the full name of the charity on the cheque will require hand writing so small that the bank teller at the Noongar National Australia Bank will not be able to read it, this causes much grief to all concerned, last week I had to go to the bank and counter sign 186 cheques because the writing was so miniscule.

Best send any personal mail to my home address at 31 Start court Lockwood WA 6166, because the Kalgoorlie Interstate is being over run by Kangaroos and Wombats, this is because of the terrible drought which is causing all the black shirt Victorians arriving in the shire in droves and living with their low life relatives and Aborigines at the Noongar Caravan Park. I know that in the UK you call these types of people "Trailer Trash". In Australia we call them CC's, which is short for "Caravan Coons"

It is very very bad situation. We need help, I need help. I would give you the CAWWBAA phone number but the receptionist who answers the phone is dead. I will tell you what happened (It is so terrible that it has given me a rotten headache). A Kangaroo jumped out on to the Kalgoorlie interstate and smashed through the Ute windscreen causing her to loose control of the said vehicle and smashing into the Noongar Caravan Park neon sign. A black shirt Victorian and three Aborigines tried to get her out the ute but a live wire from the wrecked neon sign electrocuted all four of them. The funeral will be held next week. Because of this the phones are not being answered. You can imagine that this impossible situation has gotten out of hand and is causing me no end of drama. We need help, I need help, will you help us please? To show you that I am a equitable person the CAWWBAA phone no is 61 08 .
9358 7000.
The reason I am telling you all this is because the CAWWBAA needs US $21,000,000 dollars to pay the compensation payout to the Noongar caravan park because of the accident. I know that you have only US $18,000,000 for distribution, which will leave us short US $3,000,000. So can CAWWBAA have all the money? Remember it is tax deductible, so you will not be left stunted. I am sorry that the tsunami victims will be out of pocket but we have to get our priorities in order. At any rate we have a family of three tsunami victims staying at the Noongar Caravan Park, and they have not paid one red cent in rent for the last six weeks. So if you will send the money ASAP I will instruct the manager (Douglas Molldune) of the said caravan park business not to evict them, but let them stay for FREE for the next 12 weeks. As you can see I am a very reasonable man.

Some very nasty and malicious people in the shire have been spreading scurrilous gossip that I am in fact the sole director and owner of the Noongar Caravan park. This is a vicious lie, do not believe it. If you try and ring CAWWBAA a person named Mick might answer the phone and he might start at you about me, do not believe him as he is a alcoholic, gambler, womanizer and a liar. I declare to you sir that I have never been the owner of the Noongar Caravan Park, ring the approved manager Douglas (he is a very honest person and a good guy to boot, that business about him being a Amphetamine manufacture and distributor is a vicious lie spread by Mick) he will tell you the same. What ever you do, do not even mention the name Mick as Douglas hates him heaps. This is because Mick had a sordid affair with his wife, I could go into the details of the said affair but if I told you what they were up to, you would be sick for a long time. I repeat that Mick is the most hated person in Noongar so do not believe ANYTHING he says about me as it is all LIES.

I guarantee to you sir that I will not benefit one red cent from the compensation payout to the Noongar Caravan Park. I can give you this as a statuary decollation (SD) if you wish, I can write it up and witness the said SD as I as I am the Chief Executive Officer and Grand Master of the Chamber of the Amalgamation of Blind Amputees and Associates.

I am sorry that this reply to your email has been a bit long winded, but you now understand my situation (its terrible Murrial LOL Australian Joke) As you can see I also have a wonderful sense of humor, that even when the trials and tribulations of life get me down I can still manage a laugh and I smile. That is because not only am I a really nice guy but I always have a big smile on my face as I am always delighted to direct the day to day operations of CAWWBAA.

If you come to visit me at Noongar I would be pleased to shout you a FREE room at the Noongar Caravan Park. I have already spoken to Douglas Murdoch and he said he will put you into the Deluxe caravan suite, it is fantastic Charles, as the caravan not only has hot and cold running water but has electrical power and a TV (B+W) as well. I can see it all now in my minds eye, you living it up in you Deluxe caravan suite and all the CC's hanging around staring at you and going green with envy. I have told Dougs wife (Wendy) about you Charles, and she is dieing to meet you. She said that she would be delighted to show you the delights of Noongar and would not get randy.

I trust that the above meets with your approval, It is a pleasure doing business with such an honest person as yourself. Just send the Cheque to me ASAP so I can bank the moneys and pull CAWWBAA out of the poo.

Kind Regards
Mr Jonathan Winston Lockleigh-Frodobourgh (Australian Nickname, Jon Frog)
Fax and phone, 61 08 9358 7000
Mobile 04 3892 0000
PS. you might have noticed that my home phone number is the same as CAWWBAA, but you do not have to concern yourself with that Charles as it is just an amazing coincidence.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome here.

Way too much effort in your reply - one or two sentences will suffice. You are being sorted and filtered and bumped up the line based on those evaluations...take some time to read around the forums and I'd encourage you to get a mentor if you decide baiting is for you. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Scamer Hunter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your comments to my post is fair. I just posted this here as it was a reply I did to the scammer some time ago. I was not even aware of 419 Eater then. I am planning an attack on a scammer in the near future but before I do it I will be having a good read of this fab site. Keep up the good work. I will want to use up as much time as possible from these scammers.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries. Very Happy

Welcome here, SH, and remember - don't work harder than the lad you are baiting Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
ellwooda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I personally think this was well executed and can be used as a template for future replies.

The Achewood comic had an arc that featured a similar scenario back in 2007.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03082007

The arc actually begins on 3/5/07, but it gets juicy on the 7th.

In Christ,

ellwooda
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic