SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just can't bring myself to bait this Lass

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just can't bring myself to bait this poor lass any further.

I sent her to the MTCN Vault for Money Gram and now Western Union. She things I am a victim paying her $150.99.

Here is the thing...

1. She is female 21 -40

2. She has an Elementry School Education Rolling Eyes

3. She makes less than $10,000 USD a year.

4. She has poor computer skills.

Basically, I am feeling sorry for her and don't want to cause any lad pain to this person. Am I right to feel this way? I just can't bring myself to bait a young, uneducated, poor woman.

I somehow feel her life shouldn't suck as much as it does and it wouldn't be right for me to make it worse.

What are your thoughts? If she were like a 25 year old male with a High-School or better education poor because he chooses not to work... that's different. At this point I almost feel bad enough to pay her a little real money i.e. $30 or something.
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two words, guyman, lads lie.

How do you know (s)he's telling the truth?

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was the MTCN Survey she did... She doesn't think I will see it... and why would she like to Western Union?
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why wouldn't she lie to WU? She's lying to you and everyone else she mails to.

I'd say, keep baiting this chick.

Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi jbirky,

How do you know the lad is a woman? His/her story is to scam money from victims. It appears to be working.

Is the lad a beggar? We need more info about this to be able to advise.

As you have played with WU and MG I assume the lad is a scammer and therefore a criminal that is manipulating your feelings.
Criminals do that often.

Give us more info.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You’re making assumptions about “her”, don’t assume, it only causes problems. They only way to know the truth is to meet this person face to face, and learn about them.

The reality is the motto for scammers is “mercy is for suckers”.

They play deeply in peoples guilt, and the types of feelings your feeling.

Lads can be well educated, in fact college grads partake in scams. Why you can make a fortune at it.

The reality could be dealing with a well to do, college grad, who could careless about you or anyone else they come across.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While "she" pretends to be a lass, and there are some female scammers (not many), the odds are very high that it's a guy pretending to be female to gain sympathy. These are professional con-men, even the lowest level lads make their living by lying and manipulating. It appears that this scammer is succeeding in even manipulating you; imagine what s/he is doing to paying victims. If you fall for her lies and send money then you officially become a scam victim.

Bottom line, male or female, this is a scammer trying to steal money from you and anyone else s/he can. Don't bother feeling bad for him/her. It's a waste of time. Save your empathy for those who deserve it -- victims of crime or natural disasters. No scammer deserves the slightest bit of sympathy. This person would steal from your grandmother and leave her living in a cardboard box and eating catfood if she could.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The answers are probably just in line with the lad's backstory of choice. They lie and lie and lie, no reason to think there's any truth in what they type as long as they're trying to scam you. Whatever it is, bait it 'til it's head comes undone Twisted Evil

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads lie don't feel bad for them feel bad for their victims and bait the hell out of him

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys bring up some valid points that have me thinking... Anyone can lie and scammers are professional liars.

This email doesn't make me feel even remotely sorry for her:
Quote:
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: U.S Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control
> Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:55:51 -0600
>
> U.S Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control
> (OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's
> 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
> Washington, DC 20220
>
> Attn:
>
>
> This email is to notify you about the release of your outstanding payment which is truly $15.500.000.00 USD. The New Prime Minister ( UK) scheduled a time frame to settle all foreign debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/ Gambling/ Lottery(Sponsored by Microsoft and National Lottery) and other international loans.News had it that over the past,numerous individual (s) who happen to be impostors (claiming to be individuals, banks and organizations) are claiming to release numerous sums of fund via numerous ways.
>
> With the help of the (OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's and with the FBI we have noticed that people have being asked to pay outrageous amount of money by these impostors for the transfer of their funds to them. We want you to stop all communication that has to do with these fraudsters who have been requesting unreasonable sums of money from you to release your funds which they do not have access to.
>
> We have received a mandate and instructions from the (OFAC)U.S Treasury Department's to commence the immediate release of your funds through one of the following payment options stated below depending on your choice:
>
> 1. Payment via Automatic Teller Machine (ATM card): This is where you will be sent an Automatic Teller Machine card with Pin also known as ATM card (A Master Card would be issued). Upon receipt of your custom ATM card you will be allowed to withdraw $10,000 per day by default and you are given the option to transfer funds from your ATM card to your bank account.
>
> 2. Certified Cashiers Check or Bank Draft: In this case you will be sent a certified bank draft or check signed in your favor which you will deposit in any bank for it to be cleared within 3 to 5 working days at most depending on your bank.
>
> 3. Online Banking ( Bank To Bank Transfer) to enable you process this operation, $185 Dollars is Required for opening for an online banking operation, that will enable you get access to your account Online.
>
> Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from FedEx and UPS website to confirm people like you whom have successfully received their payment safely.
>
>
> Name : Mrs. Jeannie Michael: FedEx Tracking Number: 794588016471 (www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us)%3cbr>
> Name : Mrs. Vista Rayne Arnold: FedEx Tracking Number: 796925954101 (www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=us)%3cbr>
>
> You are advised to select one out of the three options on how you wish to receive your $15.500.000.00 USD, Your Online Banking Acess or ATM card or Check/Bank Draft will be shipped via Courier Shipping Company and would get to you within 2 working days at most.
>
> For international shipping as stated by our company We had to sign contract with Courier for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual $320.99 to $150.99 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort.
>
> You are advised to contact the Department's Officer responsible for the shipping of your Check or ATM card with the following information for shipping of your payment Check or ATM card.
>
> Department's Officer: Ms. Christine Louise Sermon
> Email- [email protected]
>
>
> And provide her with the following information:
>
> Your full Name................
> Your Address:................
> Occupation:................
> Home/Cell Phone:.................
> AGe.......................
>
> The Department's Officer Christine Louise Sermon will provide you with instructions on how you are to make payment of the $150.99 only for the shipping of your ATM card or Cashiers Check.
>
> You are to adhere strictly to the instructions above for more information contact the Department's Officer.
>
> Remember that you are not paying any fees extra no matter what. Once again note that the actual Courier Retail Price: $320.99 Your Price (Because of our contract signed): is now $300.95 ( $170.00 Savings!).
> [email protected]
> Thanks,
> Cecelia M Lum

She IS smart enough to figure out how to set the Reply-To in her email program to [email protected], so although it comes from the above email... it replies to her! This to me means she is smart enough to spoof SMTP headers & fake emails. One thing is for sure... This did NOT come from [email protected]

The Email Header Analyzer says she is from Lagos, Nigeria. I don't know much about that country or its people, but they are all poor and probably make less than $10k USD... and are probably uneducated (especially the women), so maybe I shouldn't feel bad for her being poor. She clearly liked about her location. She is NOT located in the United States!

I responded:

Quote:

Hi,

Great Smile

Jason Bright

1572 Cummings Street
Beaufort, SC 29902
United States
Male
(706) 613-7759
Teacher

Please let me know when the card is in the mail.

Thanks

-Jason Bright

She responded with:
Quote:

Dear Jason Bright

I have try to follow the intruction given to me several time and have still have not gotten the MTCN Number, i will advice you to get the MTCN Number yourself for me or get back to Money Gram office and collect the money back and sent it through Western Union Money Transfer better still you can tell the money Gram agent to send the money through the old method.

I Hope To hear you soon

Awaiting your urgent response.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Christine Louise Sermon
(571) 210 8145

I just called the number and it is from Magic Talk.com or something. I didn't get through but either way, this is NOT a direct number. She obviously has some online service for her scamming business... so she makes enough money doing this to invest in her business.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is text book AFF and I guarantee you he does not feel bad for his victims so we should not feel bad for him. Not all lads are good scammers but if they have any success at all they are doing a lot better than their fellow countrymen doing an honest job.

Please go over to www.scamwarners.com and read a few threads in the "help is this a scam" forum. These criminals ruin people's lives and unfortunately get away with it probably 99% of the time. That's why we are here to make them suffer anyway we can.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even IF she was telling the truth about her gender, age, and education... I wouldn't feel the least bit sad about baiting her. Don't forget she is trying to steal from innocent people. There is no excuse for that. Everyone is dealt different hands in life, it's what you do with them that makes it count. Her being dealt a bad hand in no way excuses her from inflicting emotional/financial pain on an innocent person.

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with what the others say.

She approached you with a scam email, so in my mind 'she' is fair game.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And one thing to remember is that is is most likely a 'he' and not a 'she' you should keep the picture of sweaty hairy arsed bloke in a cyber-cafe in your mind when writing to 'her'

If you have any more questions don't forget you can contact your mentor.
(Which is me) I'll be more than happy to help.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forget the gender thing for a moment and look at it this way:

The lad is trying to steal $150 from you, right?
If that $150 was the only thing between your kids and starvation, do you think that would stop him/her from scamming you?

The answer is no. The lad wouldn't give a shit. He/she would still steal your money and let your kids die.

Bait with extreme prejudice. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel bad for her because math is the universal language and she gets it wrong...

Quote:
> Remember that you are not paying any fees extra no matter what. Once again note that the actual Courier Retail Price: $320.99 Your Price (Because of our contract signed): is now $300.95 ( $170.00 Savings!).

320.99 - 300.95 /= a 170.00 savings... Thank the lord for the $20 savings!

/sorry been drinking today...

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a scam is a scam, and at the end of the day we bait them. Enjoy the lad or lasses pain that you bring to them, feed off it Twisted Evil

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't bait if they are just begging, as they might just possibly be telling the truth. AFF is a totally different matter.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To all baiters, next time you feel in doubt, read this thread, and then you know what's right.

Closed lad accounts x2

Easter Egg 2012
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s a natural and spontaneous human emotion (amongst decent people, at least) to feel compassion for those one perceives as being in some way in need. I’ve very occasionally felt it towards a Scammer or 2 over the years, where they have seemed to be in extreme distress.

On each occasion, with passage of time and/or further investigation, I’ve realised that my compassion for these few individuals was unfounded.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic