SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do you (did you) chose your handle?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poitivine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After being given good advice here I am going to create a fake email account to transfer potential baits from my real account.

I need a handle. I was crying laughing at some I've already seen from you literary geniuses:

Lonslo Tossov
Baybinda Woods
Jonah Varque
Juan Fryzwidat

My baits are going to originate from sites where I'm actually looking for freelance work in the real world. I've a full time job but need the extra income and get massively frustrated when a lead turns out to be lads and I want to burn the bastards.

Advice?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first character comes from "a net or a line", which I respelled to look like a name. Of course, she catches fish. I picked the name Rod for her husband. My second independent character's name sounds like "j'en bois l'eau du puits". I made up a German name that means "iron club in golf", but the first name (as a name) actually means "Ing's wolf" where Ing is some Norse god, and the last name, though the morphemes are the same, is more likely a synonym of Eisenhauer (blacksmith). You'll see this one in about a week; he wrote the newspaper article in the bait that BearSeason and I appear to have just finished. The doctors who gave Jean his bio-data form got their names from four herbs, one an umbellifer and three labiates, associated with Scarborough Fair, in three different languages (one is English, so you can find it with search).

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiter names are derived from film or TV characters - no strange monikers.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of the characters from Georgette Heyer's regency romances have kindly donated their names to my various baiting personas. Unless the lads have started reading Georgette Heyer's regency romances, which I seriously doubt, it would take several millenium (if ever) for one of them to twig that any of the names I use would be some kind of joker Laughing.

Oooooppppsss, I think I just suffered foot in mouth and gave away that I'm not a male of the species Embarassed.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Poitivine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm already inspired and both brain cells are firing fiendishly. I've a whole list and decided to be completely juvenile and use toilet humour whenever possible:

Pima Pants, for example.

But I've now got another question ladies (yeah, ya gave that one away) and gents...

The fake email addy. Certainly you don't have several. If so, how do you manage it all? I've got about 5 for personal and business already and does my head in.

Would you go for a neutrual email like [email protected] instead of [email protected] so you could switch characters between different baits without changing the addy?

Fake added OBO the OP - TS

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to use the same character. I generally don't use 'joke' names; these are OK if it's a Bait that you wouldn't particularly mind losing. However, if over a period it develops into a Safari, you have more to lose if a Lad - or one of his friends - subsequently clicks on to your fake name.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I use a few characters that are humorous to me. If you are not comfortable making one up then there is a tool for that. http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My "handle" on Eater came from my love of my favorite book - The Mists of Avalon, a version of the Arthurian legend.

As for my Gmail accounts, I have over 20, but only use them as needed for interjecting a new character in my own bait, or co-baiting with another baiter. I have doctors, lawyers, accountants, MG store manager, a Princess, a bank (for wire transfers), a church, a film production company, a veterinarian, inter alia.

Primarily now I co-bait, support bait (help out briefly with one of my characters), join in on an occasional mass bait, make phone calls for other baiters and make forms -- lots and lots of forms.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I originally used my current handle on here in a bait before I joined. I played a corrupt LE officer that was gullible and would fall for the scam, only to turn it into an entrapment for the lad. Lads don't trust law enforcement guys very well so I retired that persona and use it as a handle here.

I have some credentials that I have turned the name into an acronym that sounds somewhat like a name from the Bible. Lads tend to trust him much more even though the persona does not make any religion claims ever. The name could be a name from the bible but with a slight spelling change.

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Each of my characters has an email address based on his name. I won't give the emails here, or the full name, as this forum is visible to outsiders. When I publish a bait, I make sure that every occurrence of a name has at least one letter replaced by a similar-looking letter of a different alphabet, so as to distrack search engines.

I have no Gmail accounts. I tried once and Gmail required a cell phone before letting me use it. I have no cell phone and would not be about to give Gmail my real life number for a made-up character if I did have one, when I access all my baiting characters through Tor to make sure that the mail server has no idea where I am.

My Eater name is Lojban.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^VX, all of my accounts are with Gmail and I have had that request for cell phone number but you can get past that. IIRC, the link at the bottom of the request is something like <continue without saving>.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My eater handle is very simple Goldblade are a band i like and i stuck lord infront nowt more complex thean that

Character names i keep simple an english first name and random object as a sir name, and i dont use alliteration

so ie

David Doors is a no, but David Spindle i would use.

(these are not masked because i havent used them in a bait)

just make owt up you fancy really

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have about eight gmail addresses with various names and since they are just a name, they can be anyone. I don't tie an address to a fixed character. Easier if you see how the lads treat your rather vague first response and then suck up to them a bit. Play to the audience after that, if they treat you like you're stupid, act dumb. If they think you are old, make it so. Then once they have it in their mind that you are their perfect maga, show them fire.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have several with everyday names. Plus Tammy Flugh and Alice Poryorick. Oh and Agnes Slapper who started out as a woman of uncertain age and morals, but who has been a ten year old girl for quite a while.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoy church baits.

Confessions are taken by PM on a daily basis.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Les Miserables. I'm easy like that

Morgan - I love that book hugely. Very Happy

and as for my baiting character, it was just a name I have had in my head for a long time. It's not a funny name, just a name I like.

Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of my baiting names are ordinary. The one exception - Wes T1nurtym or W3sti Nurtym - is a play on the phrase "wasting your time".

One of my lad characters, Benjamin 0bu, is often responsible for sending out insulting emails. When I thought of that name, it was totally spontaneous and based on names I see in my spam box. I recently received a very nice (read: angry) response to one of my insult messages from a lad who explained to me, among other things which I shall not mention here, that the word "Obu" means bird. I have no idea if he was being truthful though.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character names (with the exception of the one created for the curry themed mass bait) all come from the fake name generator. My screen name is named after International Chrysis, the late great Performance Artist

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I change mine all the time. I like to use some word play or tautology.

Sue Povtheday
Jim Slip
Halcyon Daze

Furlough Holiday
Dory Ketch

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Poitivine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Pugwash wrote:
I change mine all the time. I like to use some word play or tautology.

Sue Povtheday
Jim Slip
Halcyon Daze

Furlough Holiday
Dory Ketch

The fact that you use Captain Pugwash is a clear indication of someone who likes a good pun.

Now, is it true that the cabin boys name was Roger or is that just urban folklore?

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
I am quite old enough to remember Crying or Very sad

sadly the cabin boy was called Tom, not nearly as funny I admit Laughing

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And no "Master Bates" or "Seaman Staines" either. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Duffy Duck
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character name comes from scifi: Ford Pr3fect. Sometimes he is joined by his wife Mercedes B. Pr3fect and his good friend Arthur D3nt.
Another character who I don´t use as often is Hans 0lo and his friend Tjibaka (can be spelled various ways according to my mood). Razz
No lad has yet to question my silly names!

"you are an idiot and a moron, who are you. why are you lying. saying you came to my office and could not locate me. you must be a bastard and your mother must have been a prostitute" Advocate Mark Johnson
"Let us not misunderstand, twist or put up a logic while I do not even know the exact thing you are talking" George Lawsson
Poitivine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Duffy Duck wrote:
My character name comes from scifi: Ford Pr3fect. Sometimes he is joined by his wife Mercedes B. Pr3fect and his good friend Arthur D3nt.
Another character who I don´t use as often is Hans 0lo and his friend Tjibaka (can be spelled various ways according to my mood). Razz
No lad has yet to question my silly names!

That is a lovely tribute to the late great Douglas Adams whom I once had the priviledge to meet. Dang was he tall!

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My forum name came from a band I happened to be listening to when I signed up.

My baiting characters almost always have boring names, mostly copied from family tree of Chinese emperors (Wikipedia has a massive set of choices, complete with the names in Chinese characters which are handy to paste into emails just to annoy the lads). Nobody ever complained about this but if they did, I could easily explain that I was named in honour of Emperor _______.

Very early on I tried to come up with a Chinese name that would translate as "paedophile" (or "pedophile" if you prefer), and tried to send a lad into Chinatown to meet my character (holding a sign of course). I don't think it worked out though, he really wanted to meet me at the airport.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic