SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gold seller: I think this will be a safari in little time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually one have an email address that is for one character. And you use that same character for several different baits. Less confusion that way. When i send letters to scammers and have the same agenda with all of them i send them all from the same addy. And i then i weed out the retards and the ones not likely to travel for me.

Some baiters use pun names like Ben Dover or Richard Head. Some make their own ones that is just like regular names. For that you can use your imagination or the name generator that NW provided. Another way is to use famous and semi famous characters. Personally i have characters that fits into all three categories.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have set up a couple emails since I joined and have been using those on a few lads I have going (I was warned about the addiction factor and I think it is happening). I am about 5 emails deep with the gold lad I spoke of earlier and have just told him I don't have a phone since it was shut off. We'll see what happens but he has proposed I travel to him, which will obviously not happen though I might let him think that it is. Laughing

That fake name generator has been very handy also.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phoned the lad today. He told me he had to read my new e-mail and talk to his Oga. I think HE might want to go on safari but the Oga doesn't like the idea (or viceversa), he sounded quite worried, one would have said he was up to no good.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I've decided to postpone the safari for now, but maybe later he finally goes on an excursion :wicked:

I've sent him an e-mail today telling that my associate, Mr. Johnny Melavo (spanish pun name for "I don't even wash myself") will come to Accra on Tuesday and that he should wait for him in the bus station. However, in Lome, he will get out to buy a sandwich, but he'll fall and break his leg. Then... who knows? Any suggestions?

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mike wrote:
When i send letters to scammers and have the same agenda with all of them i send them all from the same addy. And i then i weed out the retards and the ones not likely to travel for me.

Yep. Dr M has his priorities right! Thumbs up
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't that beautiful?
Lad wrote
Quote:

we will never bring our gold to benin.we don't know you.how can we sell gold to somebody who does not have phone number.i still need your phone number.if you send me your number then we can arrange to meet in a neutral country like togo to close the deal.i wait for your response.

Now I send him my skype phone number and just hope... this can go really well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic