SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy almost scammed my husband. Please, bait him!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My husband is currently looking for a new job. Unfortunately, we're all aware that there are tons of job scams out there. My husband got into contact with one of these slime. By the time I found out what happened, the guy had FedExed a check to our residence. We've refused delivery and sent it back. I've also educated my husband on how to recognize advance fee fraud (specifically, overpayment scams).

Anyway, this guy seriously needs to be baited. Obviously, I can't deal with him because he has my RL address. But, I know that there are some
very talented check baiters here that can make him wish he'd never come near my household. Right? Twisted Evil

Here's the e-mail with header info:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.68.43.131 with SMTP id w3cs71800pbl;
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:54:43 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.152.103.132 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.152.103.132;
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.152.103.132 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.103.132])
by 10.152.103.132 with SMTP id fw4mr1788514lab.37.1322931281240 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 03 Dec 2011 08:54:41 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=GLrc+AV2JRngC2eTImZ/bdI/HAPfmmhq8sv8lTznB0c=;
b=ChBb2U44AMbsKCYH37YcZ17xiO+Bi7Pfp7ko6KKaWmHlTeQDoLdQ+5f4Vd0DCAxef3
naHs3TrGuiOwZuBV12lzVWuSfp/hDcrw6zNrcfukbe3W9XNHnq8V9PPAij2324R/+YDB
YVs6QN+TOXjLs6RetyhIGlNqF5uFLavX/forc=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.152.103.132 with SMTP id fw4mr1788514lab.37.1322931281237;
Sat, 03 Dec 2011 08:54:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.152.8.166 with HTTP; Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:54:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.152.8.166 with HTTP; Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:54:41 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CAHNt=8nAD4-_LuWEd4EJcMxqUJttNgbj9vTQka_TFbaz5Jvcfw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAHNt=8nzHJZYBJrQh2t9g-usjO2o6O3GBBf5NA2Qh6ZxriMLuA@mail.gmail.com>
<CAJzz_oqiXL2kk__essXpWZw28ORH43hke3m7fCRJ1OD8ekq_fg@mail.gmail.com>
<CAHNt=8kWF--JQjzbFHY6NSyC4e=ciqTHdbfLKSUESvg0o+-ubA@mail.gmail.com>
<CAOp1pGxcmV92p6e1OfzxUtDuU1ffkK6Yy2=a06m+JPcAQJvVJA@mail.gmail.com>
<CAHNt=8kHWO7nOpukbMYM4dVsTKC8LC9kt3pO___Yi5H4Dpa88g@mail.gmail.com>
<CAOp1pGzQ-0CBw3cW6Aiyt1rOPbztMgzum9_v+YGB=sM5eyeufA@mail.gmail.com>
<CAHNt=8nAD4-_LuWEd4EJcMxqUJttNgbj9vTQka_TFbaz5Jvcfw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:54:41 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOp1pGxEM4WiWMzeAPTbOgGeyv1tfSRYf8BHS58Tbo0J1JDHMQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Security Officer Job
To: XXXX XXXXXX <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d04088cb714975704b332f12b

Dear Applicant

Your application will be reviewed in the next few days. If we find that your qualifications match those of the position in which you have expressed interest, or in any other position we may currently have available, we will contact you in the next few days.

Please wait to hear from us. If you do not hear from us, we have not been able to match your qualifications to any current opening. We will keep your application on file and may contact you at a later date should a position become available that better matches your qualifications.

But in the main time we would like to arrange for a interview to allow a more personal and mutual exploration of the venture as well as the issues of the job that need to be specifically addressed.

We can not conduct an interview for you if you don't meet the requirement below

* United States citizen or legal alien
* No felony convictions or any crime involving the illegal use of weapons
* Successfully pass a criminal background check, including fingerprinting
* Pass drug testing
* Have good moral character
* Must be Mentally competent
* Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent certificates.
* Must Pass physical fitness training

We are urgently in need of security guard in our company located in area, so we will need you to come for an interview date is 12/10/2010, time is 1.00pm. The interview will be held at the address below but you will resume work at the company nearest branch to you. The company will be responsible for the cost of transportation to and from your location, a check will be sent to you. be rest assured that you will start work the 2nd day of the interview.
Kindly send me the following information's to have back ground check on you.
Full Name:
Physical Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Cell phone #:

NB:- We will conduct a background check on you with the details you send to us and once you meet all the requirement, Your travel expenses will be process and confirmation email will be sent to you.

Sincerely and respectfully,
Adam Wolf
750 S McClintock Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85283

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Where all the cool kids are.</a>
Closed lad accounts x 47 Mortar x 2 x 2 Easter Egg 2013
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it OK to bait him with a character whose address doesn't exist? One character has an address between two houses on a real street; the other has a nonexistent, but plausible, street.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yep just make up details he will not check.

I'm on it!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess that's true but I don't really bait check scammers since I don't have a drop-box. I suppose I could try ASEMing him... once I'm in a better frame of mind.

Anyway, thanks Bravo. Give him hell in the meantime.

U 2 go fuck yourself ! I don't need the money and stop emailing me please / BASTARD!!!! / fuck ur family
deadk1ng
Underboss

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to ASEM this guy to see if he bites...if he does well I can try to drive him nuts

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a pity, I have a box and address in Canada
Quote:
United States citizen or legal alien
but maybe he will allow exceptions if the person is willing to relocate Laughing
I should have just time for a nice one, to keep the string going. All my other friends are waiting for me to come back from a coma, hoping I know where I wrote down the MTCN before that car hit me Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

have you posted a copy of this in scam warners? you probably should, to warn others

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote:
. . .since I don't have a drop-box.

There is a drop box available for Premium Members. It is in the process of being relocated but is still valid at this time. There will be a notification of when it changes.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote:
I guess that's true but I don't really bait check scammers since I don't have a drop-box. I suppose I could try ASEMing him... once I'm in a better frame of mind.

Anyway, thanks Bravo. Give him hell in the meantime.

I probably should have been more specific earlier. I think your right it's probably not a good idea for you to bait this lad. Since your emotionally attached it would be best to just let other baiters torture him Smile

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Agda
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to suggest a moderator to put your posting within the closed forum topics.

This posting with his email address and scamming name can be find by Google now, it will lead to you quite easily. Saftety first Smile

"I really disappointed on the time and days I spent on this unfruitful business you committed me this while by using my time to travel to lome Togo and here and there , and all I heard back from you is goodbye." Lawyer A. After a maybe safari to Logo and one month waiting.
"...from the button of my heart"Lawyer A. again coming crawling back on the knees.
"FUCK YOU DICKHEAD" Barrister H, after so many nights staying awake finding out there is no money coming.
Closed lad accounts 7x Vcamera 2x Isa4c and Osc4r testify for the Union (thanks to and shared withSubway1) Vcamera Rushf0rth 22 min! Safari Is4ac Nigeria to Benin Safari N@sh and 6 friends 488 Km within Ghana
Safari Lagos-Abeche (with Subway and DrMike) Rushforth Safari Philip Ghana-Benin
Mortar 2x Easter Egg 2011
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think your right it's probably not a good idea for you to bait this lad. Since your emotionally attached it would be best to just let other baiters torture him

You're right. That was my gut feeling and, as I told my husband last night when I was talking to him about this, "You should always listen to your gut." There's no need for me to shoot my blood pressure up by contacting this guy. I'm perfectly content to sit back and watch others torch him. Very Happy

Quote:
This posting with his email address and scamming name can be find by Google now, it will lead to you quite easily. Saftety first

I actually wanted the guy's e-mail to be googleable for others to find but, if it could lead back to me, I'm not thrilled about that. Mods? Help?

Quote:
have you posted a copy of this in scam warners?

Done. I had to take some "me" time, yesterday (I did lots of angry push-ups) but, now that that's out of my sytem, I spent today doing all the responsible things. I went ScamWarners, I forwarded all info I could find on mules to the mod lounge, and I spent about an hour teaching my husband how to trace an IP. Good times. Smile

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mods? Help?

Looks like someone already XXX'd out your email addy - no worries. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I masked all of my husband's info when I originally posted. My paranoia's just high right now. I did register for this site with one of my RL e-mails so I should change that but aside from that, there really is no way for this thread to be linked to me or my husband.

ETA: E-mail changed. Tin-foil hat loosened (but never fully removed).

bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your good you never posted your husbands email address and your right it's better that the lads info turns up here and scamwarners on google.

The lad is more than likely scamming several victims at a time. So even if he happened to see the search results he would have no idea which victim the post were about.

Also Eater will not give up your email address.

You did exactly the right thing Smile

Sand Timer Shortstuff

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BearSeason wrote:
I did register for this site with one of my RL e-mails so I should change that but aside from that, there really is no way for this thread to be linked to me or my husband.

I signed up with my personal email, but changed it to my Eater email when I went gold.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is depressing that these bastards plague job boards. Mostly when people are anxiously looking for work and may have little money and time to waste.
Just lucky you didn't lose anything but some time ...
:

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It really is pure evil of them. But I took some time and sat down with my husband for a much needed job scam tutorial. I think the most important point that I was able to drive home to him was that the only information a real employer would need from him to schedule an interview is his name and phone number. Anyone who insists that he needs to give them his address, SSN, or anything else before he's actually been in their building and met with someone face to face is trying to scam him. He really seemed to get it and even removed our address from his resume for when he sends it in an e-mail. Hopefully, that will stop these assholes from mailing us checks (we got another one today Rolling Eyes ).

boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just tried to bait him and it got returned. He may have shut that account down due to all the attention he has attracted from us Very Happy
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But I took some time and sat down with my husband for a much needed job scam tutorial.

Good on you, Bear! Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
BearSeason
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'm not happy that the guy's e-mail is closed since that will make it harder for other potential victims to find this and the thread over at Scamwarners. But I am happy to say that while I didn't bait this asshole myself, I did work behind the scenes to give him his share of headaches. I want to thank the mods who helped me and the baiters who worked this guy until he gave up. You guys are awesome!

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I did register for this site with one of my RL e-mails

Which is not a problem, while we can see it to verify you exist and send out a confirmation link, and personal message notifications if selected, it is not publicly viewable.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's equally possible some well meaning baiter (I'm being nice here) has closed his email account thinking it is of help to do so ....

I believe email providers also close accounts they see abusing their TOS ... how very very thoughtless of them! Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic