SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do baiters ever meet? Do you tell friends about baiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on another forum and sometimes people get together; several people who were in the Bay Area on a certain date met in Berkeley, for example. Do baiters do this, or is it too dangerous?

Do you tell others about baiting? I sent a friend the link to my bait in Spanish and he laughed him silly over the way both I and the lad mangled the language. I do in RL mix French and Spanish, but not quite the way I did in the bait.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The timing of your thread is amazing! I met up with Juan for lunch, just yesterday!
Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Benjamin_Franklin
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never met any fellow baiters, but I have told coworkers about it. Usually I tell them about a bait I may have going, or one of the crazy ones I ready here on the forums. They always get a kick out of it. One guy said he thought it would be fun to try it, but he's so busy with other stuff that I don't think he's done it yet.

"BIG BODY LIKE ELEPHANT, small knowledge and wisdom like mosquito. SHAME ON YOU THE FIRST FOOL OF THE GREATEST ORDER." - Wilson Smith<br>"I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, YOU CAN STILL QUIT THIS JOB BEFORE YOU GO HANGYOURSELF." - Wilson Smith<br>"I want you to understand that those guys at Western Union are nothing but enemies of progress" - Jude 0koya

Closed lad accounts Easter Egg 2012
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it goes without saying you need to be careful about anyone you meet in person that you meet on the interwebs. That being said I'm sure baiters do meet in from time to time.

I've told a few of my close friends about baiting. One of my neighbors is fascinated with the Shorty bait and always ask for updates when I see him. Another friend thinks I work for the FBI or something and my boring RL job is just a cover.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Gimli
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never met with another baiter, but a lot of my friends and coworkers know what I do. Some of them think it's weird, most of them think it's hilarious.

Safari Bibian: Lagos-Accra "Don't make me suffer for being good to help you."

Mortar Golden Pig x30 Closed lad accounts x2,196

"stupid old useless woman." - Esther
"I said don't ever ask my office to draw any bused-shit for you" - Ban Ki-Moon
"you are quite elderly fraud star" - Ali

Support 419Eater! Visit ScamWarners!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister thinks this sort of thing is just weird.

My friends know about it; some of them dismiss it, one has taken it up, and a couple get a kick out of my calls.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to talk about baiting a lot and people demanded updates on current baits and I asked "What would you say now? etc
I drank coffee with one baiter and did a city tour with another and had dinner with both in September. That was all so far Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few of my close friends know that I bait. My parents and sister do as well. My sister thinks its funny, my parents are somewhere in between thinking it's funny and thinking it's weird. They usually shake their head when I tell them about the baits, occasionally cracking a smile. Smile

Never met any baiters from here in real life, though...

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I met with a fellow Eater this summer when I went to London. We had a few pints and a good time. Of course, I can only speak for myself - it's possible that he had a horrible time. Laughing

Some of my colleagues, friends and family knows about it. Most thinks it's hillarious, some disapproves, and a few simply doesn't get it.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never meet with anyone but i do know about meetings and there are a few I'd definitely consider meeting.

Most of my friends and family know. Some think it is cool, some are indifferent. And some think it is cruel. Among them sadly my girlfriend.

One person i told about it became angry with me for being a bad person. She obviously didn't get the idea. Not someone i know, just a former class mate.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do spread the word about what we do. Most people I tell find the concept of playing with Scammers difficult to understand.

Meeting? Well...maybe. I'd really have to think about that.
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never met another baiter in person - well, maybe one (I think)!

I sometimes talk to others about baiting and even have a handy dandy business card (which I got 500 free) that I only have my one baiting email addy on it and if they get scam email, they can forward it do me. My primary angle is educating the pubic to avoid scams and be very careful of email they get from people they do not know.

All in all, I only had one person think what I am doing is bad -- and Pastor Frank will love this -- she lives in Canada!

Having said that, when I lived in another state and belonged to the MENSA BBS and COMPUTER BBS's we often got together to go bowling, have dinner, road trips for concerts in Atlanta GA. These BBS boards were back in the day when you "modemed" and only one person could be on and posting on the board. We primarily exchanged computer information with the socializing. The MENSA board, however, was a discussion board of various subjects.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't met another baiter yet, but I'm shacked up with one. Wink I would be willing to meet up with another baiter. We're in New England and I haven't seen a meet-up here yet.

When I started the cancer bait, I told my mother. I've told my sister, they were sort of, 'meh, go get 'em.'

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never met any baiter.
I've told some friends about it, they basically think it's "fun but pointless". One told me it was definetely cruel and that I was exploting victims of western capitalism (sic). I didn't care to listen nor to explain why it's wrong.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Jim Morrison
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be fun to hold a baiting conference in Las Vegas or somewhere, some baiters might not be allowed to go there though Very Happy

I've told a few friends about this, most of them find it weird, some of them want to be there when I take calls from lad. Nobody in my family knows, they would probably think I am wasting my time.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x56 GermanyBenin x2 United States x6 Malaysia x2 Portugal x2 Spain x4 United Kingdom x22 United Arab Emirates x2 GhanaChinaNigeria x2 Thailand thanks to Dora and the rest of the site killing team x4 <-- Alott@ Fag1na Asian Foods, Inc. x13 <-- Hump a t0n Infl@table Dolls & Co. x18 Cellphone Cellphone website x2
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[naked women here]</a>
Safari BRUIN's WIMP Modality, Lomé - Accra
have i offended you before on why you do this to me?
God go hammer all your generation. say
amen. - reverend
are you joking or your tormentor? (I am tormentor Twisted Evil )
Gommer basterd your mama is a prostitute, am a full niger delta boy and i must bomb your mamas toto with ak47 riffle...
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My employers and co workers all know about it,and their attitudes range from support to thinking it is hilarious.The fact that I saved one co-worker and the business from falling victim to scams certainly helps.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My friends and work mates are aware of my baiting and there's a divide of those who think I'm mad and those who fully support and are amused by it.

On the meeting front I've never met any UK baiters but I would like 2 if the opportunity arose

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some friends and some of my family know I was a baiter, I used to tell them of my own exploits and some of the other members here. They thought it was daft (and possibly dangerous) but understood the perils from scams better. I have to keep on at my aged mother, she is so trusting. I'd certainly never leave her alone on a computer.

I did once meet up with a group of fellow baiters a few years back. We had a few good laughs, drank a lot of beer and abused a lad on a phone call. Sadly though that was, in hindsight, the worst decision I made in my baiting career.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N N N wrote:
I did once meet up with a group of fellow baiters a few years back. We had a few good laughs, drank a lot of beer and abused a lad on a phone call. Sadly though that was, in hindsight, the worst decision I made in my baiting career.

Why???? Question
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg wrote:
The timing of your thread is amazing! I met up with Juan for lunch, just yesterday!
Very Happy

What an odd coincidence. I just had lunch with Dya a couple of days ago. Small world!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Was the lunch responsible for that name?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't met another baiter in RL, though I am not opposed to it. Just haven't had the chance.

I will tell people I work with victims and potential victims of online scams, that I do educational work online about AFF scams, and that I work to kill the fake scammer AFF sites online, I really don't ever tell people about my baiting. I prefer to keep it private and share with my baiter friends from online and not discuss in RL. Most people just wouldn't get how Shorty makes me laugh or the joy in his adventures. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not met another Baiter either...(yet !)

Have told a few people, some get it, most just think i am nuts.... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never met another baiter, there are some folks that I would like to, though....I have an Eater T-shirt I wear sometimes on the weekends at work, but mostly don't talk about it or get asked.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, 3 of them. Two came to visit and one was in my area but much further away.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic