SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first proper bait - safari confirmed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
masterpuppeteer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I was emailed by this lad called Mr Ek3ne who said he could help expand my business by improving my website. I told him that my business had just started out selling and servicing computers but I would appreciate some help in building it up. he immediately places an order for various laptops. My immediate reaction was WTF? but I ran with it anyway.

he said he'd pay with WU and I tried my hardest to get a bank account or card but it didn't happen. So after I sent him my details for the WU payment he told me that he would pay me when he received the goods. I told him he was being ridiculous but if he were to fill out my customs form I would be covered by insurance in case the deal fell through. So here's his first attempt, forms taken from the hints and tips page.

I wasnt happy with the way he'd just ticked through the questions on page 5 so sent it back to him, except, I made a genuine mistake and asked for page 4 again. A few days later, in his best english, he sent me back page 4 which is below. Ive requested page five again now but im so desperate to use GP5 3Trak Im inclined not to bother waiting for it.

This lad WILL safari for this package, I will try anything. Any comments please feel free. Very Happy

"Please let me know everything about the parcel, as I believe that your company is the best courier company I have ever seen" - GP5 3Trak

Pith Helmet

Last edited by masterpuppeteer on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is working this may get him out of the cafe.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1773891#1773891

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
masterpuppeteer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

masterpuppeteer wrote:

I wasnt happy with the way he'd just ticked through the questions on page 5 so sent it back to him, except, I made a genuine mistake and asked for page 4 again. A few days later, in his best english, he sent me back page 4 which is below. Ive requested page five again now but im so desperate to use GP5 3Trak Im inclined not to bother waiting

Yep thats exactly what im planning. Twisted Evil

"Please let me know everything about the parcel, as I believe that your company is the best courier company I have ever seen" - GP5 3Trak

Pith Helmet
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job on the forms! Getting a lad to do anything takes a lot of work and convincing.

Good luck with your safari!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The whole form should be in BLACK ink. Does he not know that BLACK ink is used for ALL official forms and correspondence? He needs to do the whole thing over, and not just page 4.

Bruin

p.s. Good work!

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
TheProbie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job on the forms, lads aren't too happy answering those.

Keep pushing him.

best quote: I HATE MYSELF MORE EACH DAY TO REALISE THAT I FALL A VICTIM.
Closed lad accounts x2

United KingdomUnited StatesBurkina FasoGhanaCanadaSpainNigeriaGermanyIreland-x14
Closed lad accounts x5 - Charity lads
Closed lad accounts x6 x2
Easter Egg 2012
"Why will i be afraid? Even the government knows its was a result of what they did to us back then, although is not encouraging but it can't stop" - Lad answering if he's afraid of being punished
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice forms but it is filled out improperly obviously and the form was denied. It will have to be done all over again.

Passport no.- This requires a number not an excuse. Shame on the lad!
The form must been filled out in red ink not blue ink
One word answers are unacceptable, he must explain why not if the answer is no.
"Yes, for a better tomorrow" is not a good enough explanation.
The handwritting is too sloppy to read.
"Personally, I don't associate with terrorist, so I promised that the funds will go direct to the owne" is an inappropriate answer as it is his personal opinion and not a neutral one.
"The bible" is not an acceptable answer in government forms. (Unless stated of course Wink )

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff. You could push him to complete the forms fully, or move straight to despatch of the goods.

Once gone, if they are impounded just over the border, he will have to collect in person.
GoRideEmCowboy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He definitely needs to redo page 5. Check marks are not explanations!

boxman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff. I have yet to get that far with a scammer but look forward to in the near future. I am using methods now other than just insulting them. The idea of baiting seems so much more fun! Twisted Evil
masterpuppeteer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers for the feedback folks. So many good ideas. Ive dispatched the goods although i think ill hold them in a transfer hub in brussels whilst the form is redone. Oh, the power! Im just going through the old sending the receip sequence of sending him duff files Wink

@ the monsignior - you seen my piggy ? Razz

Pith Helmet
jbirky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you post the Online tracking link, so I can track this lad's shipment, too? Very Happy
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

masterpuppeteer wrote:
@ the monsignior - you seen my piggy ? Razz

Just seen it! Well done! Thumbs up

I must see if I can get one of those!
FatherDougal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So he never realized he had to fill them out in black? Oh god bless his stupidity, well spotted Bruin Smile
After he has managed to correct that little hiccup, he might want to focus on his affiliation with the terrorist group "business organization", customs could be a bit 'jittery' on that one I can imagine, he more than likely will have to submit form PUKE 21/DIY/2E now to straighten the whole thing out and from what I hear it contains some very embarrassing and personal questions.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I would say red because of the lad's "red seal of truth" and whatnot that their barrister/lawyer/diplomat characters use. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Morgain Le Fay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
The whole form should be in BLACK ink. Does he not know that BLACK ink is used for ALL official forms and correspondence? He needs to do the whole thing over, and not just page 4.

Bruin

p.s. Good work!

Maybe he is one of those lads some of us worked over about using blue ink on all forms! Laughing Laughing

I have changed my mind on the forms I personally use on my baits, insisting they use green ink. I have also taken to making the forms on pink, blue or yellow paper.

Mortar x5
TV Star
.edu's 260 reported
Click here to support 419Eater.com
US Dropbox

"You people are all Junks" - Miss E. Kabx

"Maybe you are insane as your so called sat..." Barrister Insane

The website below is available for Eater folks to use.
Film & Production Needs
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Yes exactly! A pink form is much more urgent and serious than a white. clapping Thumbs up

buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A good attempt at the short pre form (the form to get the bigger form). Twisted Evil

Thanks I got a pretty good laugh over some of the answers.

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
masterpuppeteer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As i've previously stated this is my first proper bait and as a result ive been impatient with regards to dragging my lad out to his full potential. I accepted the forms he sent me and dispatched the parcel via GP5 3Tr4K. I was so desperate to use it. Its safely arrived in Lagos but has been held by customs. The lad has had a number of emails from customer services which has worked a treat.

I had a nervous telephone conversation (my first) with my lad and he agreed that he will travel the 550 KMs to Accr4 from Abidj4n to collect the parcel from the depot at the airport.

The issue will arise when he gets there. There is no depot at the airport. How do i play this from here? He will track his parcel overnight tonight to the airport to confirm its there before he travels. Does the depot get raided and parcel stolen? i'm lacking imagination on this and would love some ideas?

many thanks

MP

Pith Helmet
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. Now you have a recording of his voice in Cote d'Ivoire, once you speak with him in Accra (on an Accra telephone code) you have Safari confirmation.

Consider sending him to Kotoka International Airport, Accra. He won't be able to gain access and you can delay him there, as you try to mediate between him and the shipping company.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if he really does travel to Accra make him prove that the GPS office is not there. Tell him you need pictures of what he is seeing. Its all his fault any idiot could find the GPS office. You could also explain that GPS uses local courier services like Allst@r for deliveries to save money and expedite deliveries. Maybe there was a paperwork mix up and the package was diverted to Tamale accidentally. This picture should help him find the Tamale hub. It can ofcourse be re-routed back to Accra but that is a 4 day proccess. He can sit and wait or go to Tamale.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
masterpuppeteer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here's my first telephone conversation with my lad, in fact my first conversation with ANY lad. Note I stuff up the intro by calling him Mr Bungl3r which is my baiter hahaha he didnt notice!

I felt he was very much fixated on the business rather than having a good ol' chin wag. I wanted to delay him more but he was very good at getting me back to business. lesson learnt for me there.

Looking positive for a safari very soon!

http://www.4shared.com/folder/OlB6T3C5/_online.html

hope this works! Laughing

Pith Helmet
masterpuppeteer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmn,

hasnt worked as i thought it would,

try this...

2011-12-06 time 12_47_41 Outgoing Telephone Call +22502190339.mp3

Pith Helmet
masterpuppeteer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So things have moved on since my last post. The parcel never left Accra forcing a safari.

On December 9th my lad wrote to GP5

"i'm at the border between Ivory Coast and Ghana. So please let me know if your company is working on saturdays, if your company is not working on saturday, i will be in the hotel until monday."

I wasnt so sure as I received this
"Thanks for your mail. Throughout yesterday we are in the car heading to Ghana and we are now at the border between Ivory Coast and Ghana." With an IP traced to Abidjan.

But then....

"Thanks for your email. We wasted a lot of time at the border where i am waiting for the documents that will permit me into Ghana, so it takes the whole day.

so i have arrived in Accra since yesterday being sunday and i looked for an internet service to mail you but i did not see because it is night.

i am now in the airport to meet the courier company, but the airport attendants said that i will be patient for an hour so that will come to office.

Please if there is something to tell me, you can mail me because i will be here to make sure that i receive the shipment."

This is confirmed below

86% probability that this location is accurate
To *****@yahoo.com 86% probability that this location is accurate
From ******@gmail.com
Subject Accra airport office
Sent on 10-Dec-11 at 13:56:11pm 'Europe/London' time
1st Open 10-Dec-11 at 19:57:09pm +00:00 (86%) Abidjan, Cote D
Ivoire, Cote D'Ivoire

Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 10-Dec-11 at 19:57:09pm (UTC +00:00) - 6hours58secs after sending
Location Abidjan, Cote D Ivoire, Cote D'Ivoire (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸189¸53¸193:1728)
Language of recipient's PC: fr-FR (French/France)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/4.0 (MSIE 7.0; WinNT 5.1; .NET CLR
1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Referrer http://us. mc1302. mail. yahoo. com/mc/welcome?. gx=1& .
tm=1323546967& . rand=6lvd8kgk5qi7i
Last log No more activity after 10-Dec-11 at 20:00:34pm (UTC +00:00)
- Log data indicates email was read for at least 3mins25secs
(approx.)

Forwarded/opened on different computer
Opened 12-Dec-11 at 08:15:38am (UTC +00:00) -
1day18hours19mins27secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on 41-218-229-35-adsl-dyn¸4u¸com¸gh (41¸218¸229¸35:28083)
Language of recipient's PC: en-us (English/United States)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/4.0 (MSIE 8.0; WinNT 5.1; Trident/4.0;
InfoPath.2)
Referrer http://us. mc1302. mail. yahoo. com/mc/welcome?. gx=1& .
tm=1323677185& . rand=aaviqv4q6bf53
Last log No more activity after 12-Dec-11 at 08:24:27am (UTC +00:00)
- Log data indicates email was read for at least 8mins49secs
(approx.)

So cut a long story short, he spent two nights and one day in Accra to-ing and fro-ing from the airport to the cargo hub. He couldn't find the GPS office and got Pi**ed off...

"Please i am still waiting, here internet service is very expensive."

"It is quite unfortunate that i came to Ghana because of our business to spend all the little money i have.

In the begining, i told you everything concerning me, even till this moment i have been sincere with you.

Now look at what happend to me in another country where i did not know. The little money with me here had spent and i have to pass a night again because time to go back is no more on my side.

But all i know is that everyone must reap what he or she sowed. You have tried for me and God will reward you for what you have done for me.

Now, i will like you to mail the courier company if truly you send some items to me, tell them to send back your items because i will not continue waiting for them here in vain.

1, they do not have authentic address,
2, they do not have telephone numbers.

even the day you called me on phone, your number did not appear, even till now i dont know your telephone numbers"

I had a very busy set of shifts at work so it was bad timing for me, i couldnt keep him there and he returned two days later. Hopefully he's spent a fair old wedge of cash in the process. He's still on the hook so ill have something else out of him.

First safari hat please!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your safari. It is always heartwarming to see a lad on the move regardless of who made him do it. I do hope your lad enjoyed his Accra visit. Now as he didn't find the address he need to go back. Poor lad.

You put your Safari in the siggy line yourself.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic